the destined mate|sope ✔️

By cutemuffins0

[completed✔️] hoseok, an innocent man living a most decent life in their small village. vowed to his own hom... More

☾︎𝐼𝑁𝑇𝑅𝑂𝐷𝑈𝐶𝑇𝐼𝑂𝑁☽︎
|#1: Sunny Day|
|#2:pretty Flower|
|#3:daily reminder's|
|#4:outside At Last!|
|#5:precious eyes|
|#6:fantasies|
|#7:painful Truth|
|#8:other Ways|
|#9:senses|
|#10:first Hang Out|
|#11:nearly Exchange|
|#12:telling mr. Park|
|#13:birthday plan's|
|#14:truth Untold|
|#15:short Explanation|
|#16:happy Birthday!|
|#17:birthday Celebration|
|#18:goodbye's|
|#19:meeting Each Other|
|#20:rules And Regulations|
|#21:getting Ready|
|#23:the Awaited Event|
|#24:the Awaited Event pt. 2¡|
|#25:own Problem|[m]
|#26:did We Fuck?|
|#27:files And Documents|
|#28:flutters and butterflies|
|#29:late Confession|
|#30:fucking You In Your Heat|[m]
|#31:happiness is a Dream|
|#32:taking jung Hoseok|
|#33:saving his little omega|
|#34:sacrifice is a fact.|
|#35:reasons why you're Changed|
|#36:new beginning|[m]
|#37:morning routine|
|#38:giftedness talent|
|#39:concure you're angers|
|#40:lesson learned|[m]
|#41:check-up|
|#42:telling him|
|#43:making it up for the omega|
|#44:first month of stress|
|#45:short time of having fun|[m]
|#46:Christmas eve with cookies|
|#47:new year has began!|
|#48:valentines so clever|
|#49:love war with the crazy woman|
|#50:gender reveal party!|
|#51:designing the Babies room|
THE SPECIAL MOMENT
|#52:time flew So fast|
|#53:getting in touch With you|[m]
|#54:finally mate's|[m]
|#55:normal weaknesses|
¡note¡
SPECIAL CHAPTER NO.1
SPECIAL CHAPTER NO.2
SPECIAL CHAPTER NO.3
LAST SPECIAL CHAPTER [m]
| the Finale |
REMEMBERING SOME THINGS
End

|#22:before the Ceremony|

324 25 1
By cutemuffins0

its the beginning of the special events for all of them.

This is where the queen will eliminate her crown to her self and let the future king do his work, the future king will be honored and he will take the crown and pass it to his beloved future queen.

if the time comes, the newly created queen will of course feel what is like to be one of the strongest and powerful among the people.

he will control its power, and save himself for drowning to the next level of his life.
~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°
Hoseok was staring at the ceiling, already awake because of what happened yesterday.

When he's still practicing yoongi approaches him and said that he needed to get some rest.

but he refused, so yoongi walked to him and carry him. Bridal style.

most of the times he got shock, but yesterday he wasn't, it was just warm on hes touch and it made the boy melt.

he slept on he's arms, never minding if he did something or its not on hoseok's permissions.

now that he remembered what he wear yesterday were isn't what he wear this time.

he was thinking those scenarios, but he couldn't remember it.

"what if he did something wrong?" hoseok talked to himself and he shook he's head.

"why would he do that, i trusted him" he blurted another sentence.

"if he's a good guy then he definitely didn't do this" he said as he hugged himself.

there's a knocking sound coming from the door, but hoseok wasn't in the mood to let anybody go near him.

he just felt sad, betrayed? or even alone.

Maybe because he's wolf cant find its alpha? Well this yoongi guy will be his after this day.

"hoseok?" he heard seokjin, but didn't answer.

"can i come in" well he needed this man, so he shouted okay and the gorgeous man came in and sat on the bed.

"Are you okay?" he questioned at the boy who is back facing him.

"yes?"

"why are you questioning it?"

"i dont know, maybe its my wolf?"

"ohh its sad huh?"

"well yea, mostly its just giving me some stress because of the feeling that it needs its alpha?"

"oh, your needy" seokjin teased, and hoseok slapped his hands.

"aw! what was that for?"

"dont say it too loud"

"okay okay, fine"

"btw, i have a reason why i came here"

"what is it?"

"your sort of bestfriend? Is here"

"wai-what!? Really??" hoseok said already awaken by the sudden range of news.

seokjin only nodded, he knows how he missed them, well apparently most is his parents.

"wear some new clothes and ill tell them to wait for you"

"okay hyung! Thankk youu so much!" hoseok said hugging the older.

"what for?" seokjin asked, hugging back the younger and pulled away.

"i dont know, I just. dont know but im thankful that your here" hoseok said and Seokjin nod smiling.

"its on my command, future queen"

"ya!"

"what?" seokjin said laughing.

"it's true, the ceremony will be later so you are going to be the queen" he added, hoseok didn't look because he was so busy of picking a outfit.

"hm, wait ill just get dressed"

"okay sure, they will be waiting" then seokjin left the room and walked to the main entrance.

"jiminie is here" hoseok said happy, he really indeed missed the boy, his hugs his flirts
Even his laughs.

When he's finished he put he's dirty clothes to the washing vent and closed it, he put on some cologne and brushed he's teeth.

when he's fully ready, he left his room and walk towards where the main entrance is.

"jiminie is here" hoseok said it again.

"jiminie is-ahh!!" he was scared, someone tapped him on he's shoulder only to find out that it was his future alpha.

"you scared me!" yoongi was just laughing, got all funny when he caught hoseok's expression.

"sorry sorry, i didn't mean too scare you" he said still laughing, but now a litter.

"dont scare me like that or else-"

"or else what? my queen" yoongi said face to face with the fluttering boy.

"a-am, nothing" hoseok said, wanting to hide he's now already pitch red face.

"hm, where are you going?"

"none of your business." hoseok said angry.

"cute"

"what?"

"are you theft?"

"no."

"i said your cute"

"okay"

"what?"

"nothing, i gotta go"

"hm"

then hoseok left but he was pulled again in yoongi's arms.

"be careful, the floor is slippery" he Whispered in hoseok's ear, really deep and sexy.

hoseok felt like moaning, he felt so sensitive around this man.

so he pulled away and walked real fast just to escape himself from who gave him butterflies and melting sensation.

he heard a low chuckle from the boy before he was long gone.

He just pushed it away, he still dont trust this man fully.

he was seeing jimin's features so he got excited and run too him.

hugged him like they never see each for a long time, jimin hugged him back patted hes back and tell him that he missed hoseok alot.

Not only jimin was there but taehyung too.

"hyung!" taehyung called, hoseok looking at the direction of its voice.

then he got a hug in his back, he thought that jimin needed someone so he could bring taehyung up.

"i missed you hyung!" he said and he felt himself crying.

"i missed you to tae, how are you?" hoseok said facing the younger boy.

"hey are you crying?" he blurted out, worried on the younger if he did something wrong.

"oh its n-nothing, i just missed you"

"well im here tae, dont cry its not like im going to die or somethin"

"but you left, you didn't even said goodbye too jiminie"

"i-" hoseok stop himself and looked at jimin who was looking at him already.

"tae"

"yea?"

"I'm sorry"

"what for?"

"that i didn't tell you the truth, neither i didn't said goodbye to the both of you"

"it's okay hyung, as long as your okay"

"thank you"

"hey guys, im still hereee" jimin said touching and getting all clingy too hoseok.

"yah!", taehyung shouted and hoseok flinched a little.

"what?" jimin replied.

"his mine" that's the only sentence that had yoongi's blood boiling, he heard what taehyung just said.

"na uh, he is mine" jimin said and they faught like a cat and a mice.

"omygoddd, here and there you always fight" hoseok said interrupting the both of them.

"well tell him that you are only mine" jimin said, honestly angry.

"yah! I dont need he's words, he's mine" taehyung said.

"okay enough you two." hoseok said getting serious all of the sudden.

and yoongi indeed loved it, he was again watching from afar. But can hear anything.

"btw guys, the Ceremony will start later at 5 pm could you guys come?"

"sure!" they said and i nodded.

"it's 6 seok" yoongi came in to the topic and walked out, just correcting the younger.

"o-oh yea, sorry it's 6", hoseok said really hated when he just showed up momentarily.

"who was that?" taehyung asked and jimin agreed on the question.

"his my am..the future king", hoseok said.

"really!???Hes hot" jimin said and taehyung agreed, nodding he's head.

"oh shut up"

"just tell us that you agree too" taehyung said and hoseok was blushing once again.

"i-im not, his not that hot like papa Daniel"

"yah! Dont you put papa on this topic"

"oh you just liked it"

"yea yea, we have too go"

"why?" taehyung asked jimin looking at him and winked.

"we are going to prepare for the event."

"ohh yaa, well bye hyung!"

"okay take care"

"see you laterr" jimin said and hoseok nodded, they hugged one last time and left.
-
"jeon", yoongi called, holding a paper.

"what?", jungkook wasn't in the mood.

"i have something for ya"

"why?"

"what why?"

"all of a sudden you got really happy when that boy come here in the palace"

"dont you like me being all goofy like you?"

"well i do, i just cant annoy you like the old times."

"you still can jeon"

"yea yea, what's that?"

"files of your parents"

"wai-what?"

"you heard me"

"what for?"

"i know that you missed them, so i think of another simple way to lessen your miss."

"thanks really"

"what? Im not joking"

"im not too yoongs"

"hm, well come on read it"

"can i have a privacy?"

"okay sure, ill go now"

Then he left, he saw his omega well he's future queen on the way too his room and unlocking it.

He walked towards where the boy is and looked at him, hoseok doesn't still see him so he wanted too scare him.

"going to scare me again huh?" hoseok blurted out and yoongi was shock.

"wait, how did you?-"

"its obvious, yoongi"

The way he said 'yoongi'was just too perfect for his mouth to scream it.

"fine fine." he said annoyed.

"why so annoyed mr min?" hoseok got all teasy and yoongi was in pure confusion.

"why all of a sudden your like that?"

"liked it?"

"no, well yes am no, aish i dont know"

"very well then, ill meet you later king" then hoseok got in to his room and looked at the confuse boy then giggled and closed the door.

"aish, i was the one who need him to flutter for me." yoongi said really annoyed but let it pass, just for this one.

(the part two of this will be in the next chapter, it will be the ceremony. i hope you like this chapter please kindly vote.
Luv lots}< 3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.1K 5.7K 56
Yoongi doesn't have much faith in finding a romantic partner. His track record with relationships has not been good. It's gotten to the point that he...
352K 17K 40
Best friends, that's what you would call Hoseok and Yoongi, best friends! Sadly, High School became a thing that every teenager had to attend, and no...
46.3K 3.9K 26
Being a personal assistant to CEO Min Yoongi isn't all it's cracked up to be. Sure, he's attractive, gorgeous, and richer than God... but he's also t...
63.6K 3.1K 13
[Short Story] Two tops could never have a functioning relationship let alone sex-life. Yoongi and Hoseok both top. Or are they? INCLUDES MATURE CONTE...