Sucker punch

By MathewRoss

(Koneko/harem x Abused/cheated male reader) It all begins with a man and a woman, both yearning for love. Th... More

Prologue
The start of the school.
Dance Day
Back from the dead.
Your new Friend
Reunion
Ready,Steady...Go
Alone again.
Top King
Reality
The exhibition (Early Halloween Special)
Peerage.
Music
Being friend before a king
Final peerage (Part 1 Evil Pieces)
Final Peerage (Part 2 Fallen Saint Deck)
Sairaorg
Let The Games Begin
The letters and harem start. Part 1.

Dance Time.

1.2K 13 5
By MathewRoss

Koneko P.O.V

I took his arm and we went to the gym where the dance .People are complaining. He feels so strong.

(Y/N):Are you ok?Shit I think she angry.

Koneko:Yeah This is just my first time actually doing the dance.

(Y/N):Oh ok.

We get to the gym.You guys dance and it is fun.Then you new favorite song "Give me your love" comes on and you guys are dancing .That moment you see Koneko with her beautiful gold eyes.She moves close .

(Y/N):Koneko I'm scared.

Koneko:Maybe that is a good feeling.

Her lips touch yours and she enjoys it but you remember that night.You just run without realising you have gone deep.

3rd person view

You are running and running. You eventually trip but accidentally teleport to the lab where you were experimented on.You feel rage and without thinking summon fire.

Meanwhile...

Koneko is outside on a bench crying. Rias notices you and her are gone.
Rias walks to Koneko.

Rias:What is wrong?

Koneko:I think I might of scared
(Y/N).

Rias:It's okay Koneko he is most probably at home.

Rias phone your guys dad.

Rias:Hi Daddy is (Y/N) at home.

Dad:No he isn't maybe he is at Serzech.

Rais:Ok I will call Serzech.

Rias calls Serzech but the conversation ends the same no (Y/N).

Rias:Koneko get everyone in the ORC now please.

Koneko see her worried and goes to get them.Rias calls Sona and asks her and her peerage to meet her at the clubroom.They are all in the ORC clubroom.

Issei:Why are we here and where is your brother?

Rias:We have a report of a Stray and my brother is missing.

Just then Serzech,Mom and Dad appear.

Rias:Any luck.

Dad:No,He is gone .

Serzech:The report of a stray where is it.

Rias:Kohan Labs why?

Serzech:I know where he is.We need to go to the lab now.

Mom:Why ,what is there?

Serzech:He is.

Dad:What?Why?

Serzech:That is where I found him .

Mom:No,no,no are you telling me a memory took over.

Dad:Where is his phone?

Kiba calls you and they here it ringing .It comes from the next room.
Kiba goes and fetches it.

Dad:Oh no this isn't good without his music he might not be able to calm down.

Issei:This bad why?

Serzech:Because my brother is not just any normal King he is a mutation king.Which means if he if not mutated properly he cold die.

Rias:No.

Everyone teleport as fast as they can just to see a destroyed lab and you in the hands of nekomata with black ears .

Koneko:Karoka what are you doing here?

Karoka:I was captured and imprisoned here as well as Noaki along with others that this boy freed.
He went for the Death doctor.He tried to kill her for what she did but he was defeated.

????:Of course he was to weak.

Serzech:Who goes there?

Kuroka:It is her.

Professor:Oh my it looks like my lovely little experiment brought in more lab rats.

Serzech:What is wrong with her?

Rias:How dare you touch my brother?

Professor:Please why would you want that trash.There is nothing special about him.He was rejected by all of the experiments and even his own parents rejected him.His really mother left him in a park on purpose. His Dad left him when he was born. He is worthless and no one wants him.

The Gremorys are getting angry.

Professor:What you going to do kill me?Ha.Do you know who I am?I will kill you all.

Karoka feels you move.

Karoka:What are you doing?

You body moves and all of a sudden your wounds heal and you are pissed off.Your hair spikes your eyes go two different colours one pure grass green and the other crystal blue .

Professor:What how you should be dead?

(Y/N):Shut up you bitch. How dare you threaten my family.You will die.

Professor: What...you insolent brat?

(Y/N):You heard me bitch you will never do what you did to me to anyone else?

Rias:What do does he mean?

Serzech:She is the women who raped and killed him.

Koneko:Raped?

Serzech:Yes he was tied up and injected with hormones so she could get her way.

Koneko gets upset but before she can do anything you put a barrier.

(Y/N):Big brother thank you for giving me a second chance.

Serzech realizes what you are about to do.

(Y/N):Mom ,Dad thank you for accepting me. Rias I love you big sis ,Kiba ,Gaspy thanks for being in my corner and thank you all for being my family.

Serzech:No you can't I promised you I would protect you.

(Y/N):I'm sorry big brother but some promises are supposed to be broken.

Everyone else realises you are saying good bye.

(Y/N):Oh one thing Noaki and Karoka make up with Koneko she is going to need you and if you hurt her again I will kill you both. Goodbye my family. I love you all.

You heard them crying and screaming but you knew that the only family you had would be safe.A tear falls down your face as you think of all the good memories and think what could of happened in the future.

Professor:You think you can defeat me.Ha. I'm the one who killed you.

(Y/N):Yeah thanks for reminding me.

You disappear.When you reappear you break her leg then rip out her wing.Then you punched a whole through her as she coughed up blood.

Professor:If I'm going you are going with me.

She lets out a light blue blast. Everyone retreated with everyone crying and being angry.

??? P.O.V

???:Damn. Shes a bitch making my job harder.

??? Saves you just before you are about die.You are damaged badly to the point where you can't move.

???: Holy crap! Dude lose weight! Your ass be heavy. *sigh* but a fucking promise is a fucking promise. This better be fucking worth it Rose.

??? takes you to a small hut she found after she escaped.She works on healing you.

~~~~~

A year has passed and all you can do nothing but recover.You have an ability where music heals any damage.

(Y/N):Ash get your fat ass here.

Ash is the female who saved you the day you killed the professor.

Ash

Ash:What the fuck do you want Dumbass?

(Y/N):I have fully recovered.

Ash:It is about fucking time.

She jumps up and down legs swimg up and down with a fist in the air.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 166 13
Warning: This story may contain spoilers for some of you who haven't reached THIS point of the manga yet. I suggest you to press the back button if y...
6.8K 212 20
"I don't care what you think about me. I'm just a depressed soul and, I love him..." This story starts at a 2D dimensional world and later moves int...
71.2K 2.4K 24
🕊️DEAD DOVE🕊️ You were a well-behaved student, a senior at Tokyo University. You had seen him around campus and in other classes, but your economi...
6.9K 160 3
KakaIta short story. yaoi.slash.boyxboy.homosexual. If you don't like it, don't read it. FINISHED! Lemon in part three. -- "Just leave then," he w...