overdrive // yandere!dsmp x r...

By food_truck22

" well i'm sorry if my love isn't enough for you. i guess i went overdrive. " More

*IMPORTANT INFO
INTRO I // PLEASE READ !
INTRO II: MAIN CHARACTER PROFILES
PROLOGUE: our glory days
CHAPTER I: motorsports
CHAPTER II: cheers to victory
CHAPTER III: why don't we change things up?
CHAPTER IV: untied
CHAPTER V: hermosa
CHAPTER VI: drag without rupaul
CHAPTER VII: london bridge is... not falling down?
CHAPTER VIII: deserts and desserts
CHAPTER IX: switching lanes
CHAPTER X: after hours
CHAPTER XI: offroad tire tracks
CHAPTER XII: peace offering
CHAPTER XIII: unexpected flat
CHAPTER XIV: confrontation
CHAPTER XV: that unspoken night
CHAPTER XVI: first experiences
CHAPTER XVIII: brief hide n seek
CHAPTER XIX: a beauty
CHAPTER XX: mother?
CHAPTER XXI: someone else
CHAPTER XXII: a mask of guilt
CHAPTER XXIII: just for you
CHAPTER XXIV: RUN
CHAPTER XXV: don't stay
CHAPTER XXVI: wilbur was right
CHAPTER XXVII: you're okay now
CHAPTER XXVIII: the favor
CHAPTER XXIX: see you again
CHAPTER XXX: philip sanders
EPILOGUE: maybe we're not on overdrive, but we're here.
next au book!
murder mystery book out now!.
june 30 : the blade
future writing options :)

CHAPTER XVII: jealousy jealousy

2.9K 118 116
By food_truck22

⋆🏁⋆

══════ PAST ══════

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

🛑 TW : mentions of stalking, obsessive behavior, kidnapping.

╔═════ ▓▓ 🚦↬

↫🚦 ▓▓ ═════╝

Y/N WAS STUCK IN BED, having no choice but to toss and turn, not wanting to fall back asleep. their fear of king was slowly drowning away. they were beginning to warm up to him so quickly it was alarming. king wanted to sit in the room and watch you like he's been doing the entire time you were sleeping, but he decided that you may need some extra space, letting you off so you were in your own private little island in his room, on his bed. at least he cares about privacy.

you stared up at the ceiling, your back against the bedsheets, trying to think of ways to relieve boredom. it was basically still nighttime—around 2 am to be exact. you discovered earlier that the window had these weird locks on them (presumed to be for security) you've never encountered before, and the glass of the panes appeared to be a lot thicker. reinforced glass? it was odd for a bedroom, but then again, you wouldn't have noticed if you didn't check.

before you knew it though, you wouldn't just be pulled out of boredom. how about.. pulled out of the entire vicinity? after some minutes, maybe even turning to an hour still laying in bed, you heard some clicking and knocking noises at the window, prompting you to turn your head and sit up. when you got up and pulled the curtain back, you were certainly surprised by seeing sapnap's face staring back at you with concerned eyes, making you recoil slightly from being practically jump-scared.

"sapnap?" you muttered, seeing him nod as he was reading your lips. he brought out his phone, typing on the notes app and putting the screen at the window, letting you read it. "lock the door over there. try and barricade it. anything. i'm getting you out of here" your eyes read, flickering between the words sapnap typed against a white screen and his face, seeing truthfulness bored in his eyes. you frowned slightly, swallowing but obeying.

you went over to the bedroom door, locking it. you frantically looked around and decided to grab the chair and nightstand, moving it to barricade the door. while this was happening, you didn't question why sapnap knew where you were. he admittedly began stalking you. for some reason, he recently began feeling the sudden desperation of wanting to see what you were doing... well more like see you. but nevertheless, his endeavors brought him from the stadium all the way to your house. what he didn't expect to see before he walked away was king also at your house. obviously, what king did was far from normalcy.

he just.. took you... like.. away from your house. that's pretty weird isn't it? then what did sapnap do? follow king. and that's when he found what room you were sleeping in, noticing that the window was blocked off by reinforced glass and a special tri-lock system that just came out in the market for security measures. not only was the window locked from its normal lock, but it was also locked from the bottom and the front pane was locked as well with each lock being different than each other. additionally, the glass is definitely bullet proof. despite this, sapnap was determined to break you out, using a special metal-cutting saw on its silent setting to cut through the glass and locks without making loud noise.

after using the saw, some sparks flying out here and there, he reached over, revealing a crowbar. that's when you watched him insert the bottom, flat part [basically like the complete opposite side. not the curvy end of the crowbar] into the bottom of the last window, planning to break the bottom lock and pop the top lock off in the process with pure force. it took him some struggling and breathing, you clearly seeing a vein popping out of his neck, but he managed, the top lock popping off with an audible noise that prompted foot steps to sound from the other side of the bedroom door.

sapnap slid the window up, instantly outstretching his arms. "cmon!" he exclaimed in a whisper-yell, his eyes filled with eagerness. "y/n? are you okay?" you heard king's voice let out, fiddling with the doorknob. you bolted towards sapnap at the open window, feeling his arms securely wrap around your body and lift you out, eventually resorting to carrying you bridal style. once you were in his arms, you felt safer, digging your face into his chest. he had no time to admire you, quickly running away from king's bungalow, getting as far as possible until he was completely out of view. he ran and ran until he was within an abandoned alleyway near some woods area, not caring about his legs aching and focusing on getting to his car.

▰  ▱  ▰  ▱  ▰  ▱  ▰  ▱  ▰  ▱  ▰  ▱  ▰  ▱

BEING AS CAUTIOUS AS POSSIBLE, sapnap decided to take you back to his shared, three-bedroom apartment where he lived with dream and george. he wanted you safe, and he figured that now that king knows where you live, it's probably the best choice to get away from home for now.

after this entire time, sapnap began feeling a bad gut feeling, not liking the taste in his mouth. he thought back to how reckless he was about you. he went so far to even stalk you. that must be creepy as hell. what am i even doing? he would think to himself, glancing at you in the passenger seat next to him, wanting to just hold you for the rest of the night and tell you that you were safe.

when sapnap parked his car in the complex parking garage, he opened the door for you and took your hand, giving it a squeeze for reassurance. he noticed how your body shivered a bit, making him frown. he made you walk beside him at a faster pace, attempting to get into the apartment asap. upon entering, he invited you into his bedroom, walking in and immediately plopping on his bed. all of that yandere scheming made you tired.

sapnap chuckled at your behavior, finding you adorable. "hey it usually gets cold in here. you want my hoodie?" sapnap offered in a hushed tone. you turned your face towards him and nodded, smiling. "yes please." his smile widened upon hearing your sleepy voice, prompting him to open his closet doors. it didn't take long for him to locate a comfortable hoodie and hand it to you. "thank you." you muttered, sitting up while slipping on the hoodie. you hugged it closer to your body, liking the softness of the material.

"are you sure you're okay with me staying here?" you asked with a slight frown, feeling a bit guilty inside. you didn't really like going places uninvited or feeling like you were a burden. sapnap softened. "of course i'm okay with it. you can stay here any time you want. as long as you'd like. if dream is being mean to you, i won't be afraid to square up." sapnap said, putting his fists up and making you giggle. "thank you.. for like.. everything." you said, playing with the ends of the hoodie sleeves.

sapnap sat down next to you, looking at you with glistening eyes. "anything for you, y/n/n." he said softly, carefully wrapping his arm around your waist and dragging you up towards the headboard of the bed. you both laid back on pillows, sapnap reaching over and draping the blanket over the two of you. "are you comfortable with this?" he asked, looking at you for confirmation. you nodded with a smile. "yeah! it's fine. i could use some cuddles right now you know.." you said in a sweet, suggestive voice, making sapnap's heart flutter.

his eyes instantly lit up as he started giggling, bringing your body closer to his, wrapping his arms around you while you rested on his chest. he decided to plant a chaste kiss to the crown of your head, playing with your hair. "good night, y/n/n." sapnap said softly. "good night, sap." you mumbled, attempting to dig your face even further into his chest which he thoroughly enjoyed.

on the other hand in the bedroom right next door, george's ear was pressed against the wall, his journal resting on his lap. he felt his eyes boggling, breathing becoming heavier. as his hands furiously shook, he ended up breaking a pencil, orange wooden chips of pencil debris flying in another direction across the room. his hands continued to shake, mind trying to straighten out and contemplate what was happening in the room next door.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

A/N.
WHEN AUTHOR SPEAKS.
wow sapnap's not a psychopath this time. you're welcome because i think his character needs a redemption arc in these yandere novels i'm writing jesus christ *has gardener flashbacks*

but like no seriously tho his character in the next book tho- y'all aren't ready for his scenes

w.c.: 1.5k+

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 1.8K 48
Thank you so much for 121k reads 🧍 I really appreciate it :) Dream Georgenotfound Sapnap Wilbur Nihachu Quackity Karl Eret Awesamdude Ph1LzA (pla...
27.7K 298 25
𝐒𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐑𝐞𝐧 𝐒 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐒𝐭𝐑 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐝 π‹πšπ²π₯𝐚. 𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐫𝐚𝐒𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐊𝐚𝐫π₯ π₯𝐒𝐭𝐭π₯𝐞 𝐝...
5.8K 122 17
"although it may have been way too early to say we were in love, i was positive that if we had more time together, those three words would have felt...