CHAPTER XIII: unexpected flat

⋆🏁⋆

⋆🏁⋆

══════ PAST ══════

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

🛑 TW : slight gore/getting beaten/blood, stalking.

╔═════ ▓▓ 🚦↬

↫🚦 ▓▓ ═════╝

↫🚦 ▓▓ ═════╝

SOME USUAL SMOKE EMITTED from the motorcycle's engine. the breeze that grazed right by like lights passing by in a tunnel made y/n's hair flow behind them, strands flying and intertwining in different directions. they carefully squeezed at quackity's torso, their arms held securely to ensure they'd stay on their seat. nevertheless, quackity wasn't complaining. he actually had a small smile playing his lips that y/n luckily couldn't see from where they sat.

it felt like any other peaceful night in the city, quackity's intent on driving you home. before you knew it though, the relaxing atmosphere seemed to take a turn when an audible sound of a weird pop was heard shortly followed by a sort of inflating. both you and quackity's eyebrows furrowed in confusion as he made the motorcycle go to a slow, parking at a curb. "you heard that right?" quackity asked, turning his head to look behind him, seeing you with a confused expression as well.

"yeah. it sounds like a flat tire." you said, a bit concerned. quackity decided to stop the engine completely and put the kickstand down, leaning the motorcycle and stepping off to examine the front tire. that's when he spotted a clear hole in it, still hearing the slight inflating sound emitting from it. "goddammit." he muttered, making you lean forward to inspect the tire from where you were sitting. "where the heck did that come from?" quackity questioned, baffled. "hey i see something shiny in it. it looks like something's lodged in there." you pointed out from your angle.