Mafia Stepbrothers (completed...

By Gursneh

"sooner or later, secrets are gonna reveal" Christina, A 17 year old innocent, kind-hearted, sweet girl. Goo... More

Prologue ~♥~ ✔️
chapter 1:- start of life? ✔️
chapter 2:- meeting whom? ✔️
chapter 3 :- why me? ✔️
chapter 4 :-what should i do?✔️
chapter 5:- moving on? ✔️
chapter:- 6 moving in? ✔️
chapter 7:- talk with Davin ✔️
chapter 8:- Saving Emma.
chapter 9:- family time..
chapter 10:- we are togther.
chapter 11:- betrayal
chapter 12:- care and love
chapter 13:- game?
chapter 14:- overprotective ?
chapter 15:- anger
chapter 16:- party?
chapter 17:- revenge
chapter 18 :- lizard??
chapter 19:- fun with Andrew!!
chapter 20:- who are they??
chapter 21 :- past
chapter 22:- nightmare
chapter 23:- something is strange
chapter 25:- I can't understand
chapter 26:- what is wrong with Justin?
chapter 27:- tell me the truth
chapter 28:- everything turned wrong
chapter 29:- sister? how come ?
chapter 30:- what will happen?
chapter 31:- everything revealed
chapter 32:- she knows everything
epilogue
epilogue 2 (alternative)

chapter 24:- unusual party

5K 161 20
By Gursneh

 "hello honey? how are you?", Daisy had called her daughter today after so many days. she had been missing her very much.

 "not fine mom!", Christina replied back in a low tone. she desperately wanted to meet her mom. it had been two weeks she had gone.

"what happened?", Daisy asked in confusion. christina was a cheerful girl but today something was not good.

 "mom! when are you coming? it was just a two day  trip and it's almost two weeks now! i miss you so much now."

"sorry Christina!  i also want to come but your dad has some work still left so we can't come" 

 "that's not fair mom! you promised for two days and now you are just backing off"

"just try to understand Christina i wanna come too.", she tried her best to explain Christina. 

"no mom! you have changed. you don't even call me. you don't text me"

 "it's n-", Daisy never knew her daughter felt this way. they never knew she was so sad deep inside.

"mom! i can see that and you don't need to justify yourself... i - i just miss you a lot. you know i can't live without you for so many days. i r-really miss you."

she tried to stop herself from getting emotional this would be absolutely weird if she cried at this moment.

"i will try to come as early as possible. till then take care i have to go now!"

"fine then! stay there as long as you want to. I DON'T CARE!", she said in a cold tone and cut the phone call.

" princess? what happened?", she heard a voice from back. it was James who was looking at her deeply.

" nonothing", she went to her study table opening her maths revision sheets this was the only way she tried to keep herself distracted. she had been deeply hurt by her mom. even if she was so busy, she should have called once, texted her but she did nothing. 

" don't lie princess! i can see it through your eyes. tell me? you had a fight with mom?"

" yes! i am angry at her", she looked at him who listened to her carefully.

" and why so?"

"it's been a week she has left. she never called me. did she forget me?"

" aww my dear Christina!", he pulled her close to himself giving a big hug. 

" she should call me right? doesn't she miss me?"

" it's not that princess. she loves you more than anyone else. maybe she is just busy", he said trying to explain her.

" no one is so busy that they can't even call for a minute"

" i understand what you are saying but i know that mom and dad are busy. once they come, we can have lots of fun together."

"promise me?"

" promise to my lovely princess."

meanwhile

  "what happened?', john asked her who was constantly looking at her phone. he peeked thrugh her phone to see her looking at Christina's photo.

" what happened honey? why are you looking at her photo?"

 "she is very angry at me."

 "why?"

 "it was just a two day trip and she is angry that we haven't yet arrived home.", she said as he nodded his head.

 'i can understand. i am sorry, you need to be here for so long time.", he said holding her hand.

" it's okay. you don't have to say sorry to your wife"

" thank you so much.", her words touched his heart.

 " don't thank me. i know you have to stay here. it's for our children safety."

the day John got a call was none other than his business partner. John was informed that his life was in danger which could even include the rest others. he didn't want anything bad to happen to his children.

"i will try my best to leave as soon as possible but tell me, why didn't you let me tell Christina everything?"

"it's best for her honey!", Daisy said. john was not yet aware why she didn't tell all this truth to christina. why was she keeping such a big truth from her.

" i am worried what if she finds it out. how will she react to it?", he said remembering the day christina said hating mafias. would she hate her family too?

" don't worry. we won't let that happen. everything will be fine. don't worry about christina at all. all her brothers are there to protect her"

meanwhile Christina pov

after the talk with james, she felt much better than before. there was still an hour left to leave. she wondered when the dress was going to come. suddenly she heard a knock on the door.

"come in"

 "Justin sir has sent you this.", maid  said and handed a big box to her.

"do you need anything miss?"

 "no thank you! you can leave."

what's in this box ?  i opened the box to see a beautiful dress in it.

admiring the beautiful dress, she head her phone ringing

"hello?? whose there?

 'hello ms Christina . we will be leaving for the party within an hour so please get ready."

 "ohkk but may i know who you are?"

" i am Samuel, i am your personal bodyguard"

 a personal bodyguard for me? why do i need a personal bodyguard? do all rich people have personal bodyguard? am i the only one who is not able to grasp anything what is happening in my own house. 

 "okay i will get ready"

"thank you ms christina "

i really hate this word miss now! i might be the youngest here, still they call me miss? why being so much formal? it's not needed at all

time skip

"how much time is she going to take?", lucas asked while looking at his wristwatch.

 "girls do take time to ready."

"james? did you inform about the bodyguard?"

 "oh shit!! i forgot to tell to tell her."

 "it's okay. i met him just now, he has already talked with Christina."

 "that's good"

 "how about the other arrangements of the party?"

"it's done.. there is nothing to worry about."

 "still, we need to take care about everything. stay alert! we should be ready for everything"

"there she is!", justin said pointing towards christina.

 "sorry for making you guys wait!"

"it's okay princess. let's go now or else we will be late for the party."

"mom told that the party is going to start at 7 pm. how come we will be late?"

"the place is two hours far from here."

 "ohhhhhh"

they all sat in the limo. all of them were looking at their phone Davin tried to break the silence.

"christina?"

"yeah?"

"since, you are new to that place so you need to follow some rules"

RULES? are we going to a party or school? why do we need to follow rules?

"rules? what kind of rules?"

"first of all, stay close to us or your bodyguard"

 "okay but why do i need a bodyguard?"

 "it's dad order.", Lucas said which Christina immediately agreed. if it was said by dad then obviosly it was something serious.

 "secondly, if you wanna go anywhere, first inform any one of us. don't talk to any strangers at all."

" do i look like a five year old kid to you? everyone knows we don't talk to strangers!"

" no argues Princess. just remember what Aidan said"

 "okay!"

after 2 hours 

"finally!!! reached. it felt like a year", lucas said slowly getting out of the car.

 Christina looked outside through the window. there were so many reporters and many people.

"come on princess. what are you waiting for?", Justin asked. all of them were out of the limo except her she was deep down scared.

 "uhmm n-nothing."

"don't worry, come out"

justin knew she was a bit uncomfortable due to so many reporters. Christina came out of the car and stood next to Justin. her eye roamed here and there finding people moving towards the hall. she got a little scared as the atmosphere looked little scary and a dark aura surrounded the area

"let's go now"

Christina went close to her brothers avoiding so many flashlights and reporters asking tremendous questions.

 "you never told me, this is such a grand party.", she whispered to Justin looking around there were more than a a thousand people in the hall. 

 "yeah it is", his eyes roamed here and there watching every move of people who were beside them.

"This is table 12. let's sit here."

they all sat while the waiters started serving them food. they all were chatting except christina who was all quiet.

 "what happened princess?", Aidan asked who was sitting beside her.

"huh? n-nothing"

"Are you sure?"

 "y-yeah"

 I don't like this place, why do I feel so suffocated here?? there is something wrong here. After a few minutes, she stood up from her seat and was about to go when James asked.

 "where are you going?"

 "restroom. I will be coming within a few minutes"

 'okay, Samuel will accompany you"

 "it's okay I can go-"

"Christina?"

 "Okay okay I understood"

that guy Samuel doesn't need to guide me. I am the grown-up girl to be aware of my surroundings but who would argue with them!

Christina started moving towards the restrwhileamuel followed her from behind

 "you can wait here."

 "okay ms christina"

" Please don't call me ms!"

" o-okay ma'am"

woww! now he will be saying, ma'am. leave it.

Christina went inside the restroom. after some time, she came out when suddenly someone pulled her from her arm.

 "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

to be continued...

hello guys

I hope you liked the chapter. please do read, vote and comment.

have a great day/ night

byeeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

421K 11.1K 66
[MATURE] { COMPLETED} "A home doesn't need four walls. It's the people that's in it that makes it feels like home."- Stephen James Kyrah de Luca is...
334K 6.7K 41
Hey, this book is not finished, but I have been asked to keep it up! I am rewriting it right away, because there were major plot holes and it was jus...
94.5K 1.6K 40
Caged, abused and tortured, Ariana's life had been a living hell until she was forced to spy on the most dangerous mafia in the whole world, La Cosa...
24.2K 1.4K 42
Daisy has been a stripper all of her life against her wishes. With an annoyingly genius brother to take care of, she is ready to do whatever it takes...