TEMPEST || genshin impact/tha...

By iloveunora

Rimuru Tempest was suddenly teleported into the unknown world called 'Teyvant' because of this 'Unknown God'... More

The Outlanders Who Caught the Wind
Shadow Over Mondstadt
Shadow Over Mondstadt (pt.2)
For a Tomorrow Without Tears
Wild Escape (for a certain bard, outlander, and a pixie)
Behind The Scene
Chasing Shadows
State of the Holy Lyre (and Venti gets a nickname!)
Reunion with the Dragon
Abyss Mage
Hurdle
Empty Abode
Calm Before the Storm
A Long Shot
When the wind dies down
A/N

Gathering the Tears

3.6K 158 40
By iloveunora

I decided not to do first POV since it's so... cringe, in my opinion. 

I hope you like it :)

.

.

.

Thousand Winds Temple

Rimuru and the others went to the Thousand Winds Temple without any trouble, except for the low-level monsters. Well, they're not gonna be a problem anyway, they left the monsters to Aether since he wanted to test his sword skill.  

I need to train my swordsman skills too. Rimuru thought, sweatdropping as he remembers Hinata and Gazel. I did promised Gazel another round.

"Ah, here we are." Rimuru said before noticing a particular machine. "Is that... a Ruin Guard?" I remember seeing three of them in Stormbearer. He narrowed his golden eyes when he remembered something. Although, one of them is... strange. 

[ Indeed. I sensed that peculiar Ruin Guard will be important in the near future, Rimuru-sama. ] Even Raphael-san said so. 

Aether was about to charge in battle, but Rimuru stops him before he could. "I'm sorry, Aether, but this one is on me. You should go to Cape Oath. It's faster this way, right?" 

Aether nodded in agreement. 

"Alright! See ya later, Rimuru!" 

And with that, they're gone. 

Rimuru teleported near the Ruin Guard, alerting it. "Yo, good morn-!" Rimuru easily dodged the missiles and frowned at the Ruin Guard. "Well, that's rude." 

Rimuru easily dodged all of its attacks. Hmm, its attacks are not bad but it is easy to dodge. I wonder if I can make this guy more useful... His eyes widened. Ah! I know what to do! 

"Time to take a nap." With a snap of his fingers, Rimuru uses his Universal Threads to cut the Ruin Guard into pieces. 

[ Rimuru-sama, are you going to repeat the same thing as you did with Berreta? ] Raphael asked even though she already knew. 

"Yes, I'm going to summon another Demon and create a perfect body for them hence why I need the Ruin Guard's core and body." Rimuru said, using Beelzebuth to absorb the Ruin Guard's core, the remaining of its body, and let's not forget Dvalin's tear. 

[ Rimuru-sama. ] Raphael called out. 

What is it, Raphael-san? 

[ You might need to make another one, but smaller. ] Raphael said, much to his confusion. Why though? But if Raphael-san said so... then he should. 

"Alright then." Rimuru decided not to ask. "Time to go." He activated his wings and flew towards Dadaupa Gorge

.

.

.

Aether sighed in relief as he defeated the Hilichurls. He was about to pick Dvalin's tear, but he heard something behind him. 

Paimon tensed. "Eep! W-w-who's there!?"

Aether summoned his sword to attack the person behind him, but his sword was easily stopped by a finger. 

"Oh, you're already done?" Aether's sword disappeared as he back away in surprise and stared at Rimuru. He didn't even blink when Aether attacked him. 

Paimon sighed in relief before hitting Rimuru. "Don't scare us like that!" Aether nodded in agreement, putting a hand over his chest. 

"I could've hurt you." Aether said, but much to his surprise Rimuru laughed. "What's funny?" Aether's confused. Why is this guy laughing over something like that? 

This guy... Rimuru smiled in amusement. How bold of him to assume something like that could hurt me?

"You're getting worked up over nothing." Rimuru ceased his laughter. "Don't worry, you won't be able to hurt me at all." Aether tensed up as Rimuru gave him a cold smile. "No offense, but you're not strong enough to defeat me. You're weak." 

"T-that's harsh!" Paimon scolded him, snapping out of her paralyze state. 

 "Harsh, huh." Rimuru mused to himself. "I'm merely stating the truth." 

"No, it's okay, Paimon." Aether said, staring at his hands. "He's right. Without my original powers and the elements, I'm just a lost boy with swords skill." 

Now, Rimuru is kinda feeling bad.

Well, not really.  

Before Rimuru gets to offer some comforting words, Aether interrupted him. "That's why I want you to teach me, Rimuru."

...

...

...

"Nani!?" 

How did the conversation went into this???? 

"Yeah! For sure, Aether's going to get stronger with you teaching him!" Paimon agrees. 

"Uh... sure?" Paimon and Aether cheered. 

What did I get myself into? Rimuru sweatdropped. 

Why? 

Why is he doing this to himself? 

Oh well, what happened, happen. Looks like I'm going to have a new student.

.

.

.

After that, Rimuru and Aether went to Dawn Winery to talk to the group. 

"Woohoo! Dvalin Protection Squad! Assemble!" Paimon cheered at their success. 

"Let's put our crystals together." Venti said before stopping as he stared at the tears. "Oh... the color of these crystals looks... muddy." Venti's eyes glowed in sadness and guilt. "Dvalin... You're going through so much pain..." Venti snaps out of it and look at Aether. "Let's start purifying these crystals first. Please, Traveler." 

Aether nodded and purified the tears, much to their amazement to see it in their own eyes. 

"It is hard to believe such a thing is possible, until you've seen it with your own eyes." Jean said. 

Diluc agreed. "Interesting. It's like filtering wine. The process is... refreshing." 

"I think we should have enough tears now. So next is... use the crystal on the Holy Lyre like last time." Venti said to Aether.

"Let me give it a try..." Aether said as he did what he was told. 

Rimuru's eyes narrowed. 

"It worked!" Paimon exclaimed, still surprised. 

"It seems completely different from before." Jean said, noticing that the Lyre is glowing more than before. 

"It's because the Anemo powers are fully restored." Rimuru said, but is it enough? 

"We should be able to use it now." Venti said, he was quite happy. Their plan about saving Dvalin is getting nearer. "It's all thanks to you, Traveler." 

"Ahem." Rimuru cleared his throat, crossing his arms. 

Venti frowned. "What?" 

This guy... Rimuru gained a tick-mark, but masked his irritation with a smile. "Aren't you going to thank me?" 

Venti blinked, looking innocent and confused. "But why would I? You've done nothing--" 

"I stole the Lyre and easily defeated that Fatui while you're here drinking wine." Rimuru coldly interrupted him, causing Venti to gain a tick-mark.

"He got you there." Paimon whispered to Venti.  

This brat... Venti and Rimuru glared at each other, strong Anemo and Mana colliding against each other. 

Jean nervously cleared her throat to bring their focus back on their mission. "A-anyway, where should we summon Stormterror?" She said, causing Venti and Rimuru to snap out of it. "It must be away from the city, else there will be casualties should we fail." 

Rimuru nodded. "I agree. Somewhere far away from the city and the Dawn Winery." He said, catching on Jean's unsaid idea. "Venti, you of all people know what to do. So, where to?" Rimuru may not like Venti, but he wasn't prideful enough to let something as insignificant as that to get in the way of their mission. 

And it seems like Venti agrees with me. "The wind that blows at sea or in high places should be able to carry a bard's words far away. It's never going to work if the air is too dry or suffocating." He explained. 

"Paimon understands. Sea or high places, right?" Venti nodded. "The best location to play the lyre would be..." 

"In a cliff." Aether said.

"How about Starsnatch Cliff?" Rimuru suggested. 

Jean beamed and nodded. "That could work." 

Diluc looked at Venti. "What do you think, bard? Meets the requirements, no?" 

Venti hummed and closed his eyes. "Lemme think... Starsnatch Cliff..." He smiled. "Alright, let's do it there." 

"Very well. Then let's meet at Starsnatch Cliff when we are ready." Jean said as Rimuru and Aether stood up, ready to leave. "Please don't be late." 

Now that's the Jean we know. Rimuru smiled. "Of course." 

"Hee-hee! Yes, Ma'am!" Paimon nodded, giggling. 

And with that, everybody was getting prepared for the final step of their mission. 

.

.

.

Hope you guys like it! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 3.8K 65
Lumine and Aether... The Twins from another world, traveling throughout the Universe. They went from Universe to other Universe... until an Unknown G...
67 6 4
Dawn is like Lumine and Aether is from another world and has powers not of Teyvat but after 300 years of being in a deep sleep because of the unknown...
8.7K 144 6
Summary: On his journey to return to his world, (M/N) must travel to countless worlds in order to find the coordinates needed. One such world he fall...
2.9K 190 25
{This is an x oc, so dont get mad when you found out it's not x reader, also its my first book, so dont expect anything good here!} 2 twin travelers...