The Lost Mafia Prince and Pri...

By the1nonlySlice

Meet Olivia and Lucas the lost Mafia twins Their mother took The Twins away from their father and 5 brothers... More

✏︎Info
❃Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
♖A/N♖
♖Chapter 8♖
♖Chapter 9♖
♖Chapter 10♖
♖Chapter 11♖
♖Chapter 12♖
♖Chapter 13♖
♖Chapter 14♖
♖Chapter 15♖
♖Chapter 16♖

♖Chapter 7♖

4.6K 93 21
By the1nonlySlice

-/-/- Lucas POV -/-/-

We climb trough the window as the morning sun is rising as it's now 3:30 am to find Enzo sitting on Lucas's bed "well isn't this fun my little sister and brother sneaking in trough the window oh sorry I should say Hells Angel and Heavens Devil " me and liv share a glance and in our fastest times yet liv hand two guns aimed at his head and I had my sharpest dagger out "you tell any one and you'll be sent to hell " "and not to mention but by the very creators of it " i say twirling my dagger "calm down ,no need for that.On one condition" me and liv share a look "you guys help me get little HA here out of that stupid marriage " we both shake our head "where all ready ahead of you ,brother " we both say.

-/-/-

" We're meeting with them again tonight so we'll do it then "me and Lucas nodding sink "u guys sure this is gonna work "Leonardo asks I just shake my head smirking "Lu when was the last time a plan of mine didn't work " "never " he replied with the same smirk

-/-/-Olivias POV -/-/-

"Hi Olivia " Samuel says giving me a hug just as we planned "hey Sam " I say with a fake smile I see Lucas give Samuel a glare I resist from rolling my eyes .We all sit down and have dinner as normal then the plan really starts "Where just going to my office to discuss some last minute business ,won't take long " Lorenzo says as there rest follow except for me ,Lucas ,Samual and Leonardo.Me and Lucas get changed into all black with masks and walk down stairs silently with guns in hand we nod at Leo and Samuel I grab the coloured smoke bombs and open the door silently rolling then in once we know they wouldn't be able to see we get in to the room not making a sound as we get Mr.Ivanov.the smoke clears soon enough and all the boys are up with there guns pointed around the room till they see us all guns move to our direction "who are you "Lorenzo yells "well we go by many names death ,darkness ,killers,slayers ,murders,Hells Angel ,Heavens Devil oh my personal favourite psychopaths "I say use it the name they called us "quit the games ,what are you doing here " "oh you don't like our company how rude ,well where here for a verry important deal ,we heard your marrying your sister off to this guys son if you stop,the contract she'll get away free if not we might just have to take her " I say knowing that's not even possible "How did you know ab-wait what do u want with our sister " "to save her " I start to walk around playing with my dagger "this man here is only wanting your sister to many his son for wepons he was gonna sell her in trade for wepons isn't that right " I stay turning to the sick man known as Ivanov the Russian mafia boss "I asked is it true ?" I say getting annoyed Lucas Presses the cold gun to the mans head "Yes ,yes it's true " the brotehers look pissed enzo runs at him I teun to Leonardo "well I'll let you deal with that next time maybe you should put family before mafia " I look to Lucas he nods and a mother smoke sets off we get out of the room .

-/-/-Lucas's POV-/-/-

"Hey wanna hang out with Dylan and Nick tomorrow ,we could actually have some friends for once " liv said "but all I need is you "liv gives me a look "ok but only them " she nods and gets her phone.I start thinking about nick he's kinda good looking 'What what am I thinking l' I shake my head and roll over going to sleep or at least trying to .

-/-/-

"Beep,beep,beep,be-" I sit up and look down at liv she's still laying down looking at the ceiling with tired eyes matching mine "common we have school " I say getting out of bed and walking to the bathroom "yeh ,yeh "I hear her say and my bedroom door shut meaning she's probably going to go get ready .

I have a shower and get on some black jeans with riled knees and a dark green hoodie along with some old school vans I make sure I have my guns and a dagger and walk out of my room into Livs I see her tie g up her shoelaces and putting a gun in her black Jeans waist band "hey wanna skate to school? " I ask and see her eyes have a small light I haven't seen for a while "yeh ,we haven't done that in a while ".

-

I fill my board up into my hands " Hey guys "Dylan says with a cute hello from Nick give a nod to Dylan and a small smirk to Nick once I see he's staring he blushes and looks down trying to hide it behind his hair I turn to Liv and Dylan as the bell rings.

We walk to our first class that all 4 of us share Dylan sits on the left of liv I'm on the right side of liv with Nick on my right .
I tap Nicks shoulder and lean in "Hey do u have a spare pen " I ask Nick he looks up and nods "yeh " she says with a small blush out of how close I am he hands me it his warm fingers brush over my cold ones "thanks " I say and he turns doing his work I stare at him a bit before doing my own .

-

"Finally lunch I'm fucking staving " Dylan merely shouts ,one think I've learnt about Dylan is he takes food like a seconds life he loves it .I shake my head with a small smile at Livs sarcasm I feel like eyes are on me I look up and see Nick looking at my toned strip of chest you can see as my jumper ride up leaning against the tree I smirk and then I look him up and down he was a bit shorter than me and had the same body shape maybe and a toned chest like mine with his tanned skin and his hair looking like silk hair made me want to play with it ,I smirk bitting my lip a bit I look back up to his face to see him now looking at my face we both hold eye contact till Dylan ask "so you guys might no be into this but there's this street race down town tonight if you wanna come and watch liv looks at me I give a nod "yeh well go sounds like fun " Dylan nods and starts ranting on bout some street racers till I hear "oh and devils Angel is soo good she's like the best " nick shakes his head " I think havens devil is did you see his car and the way he drives it's amazing I wish I could like that " I feel little butterflies and I feel liv nudge me and give me a smile then I think of what Nick said "wait ,you race ?"i say turning my eyes to his deep memorising blue ones "yeh I go by Drift actually as my street name " he smiles and starts taking a little more bout it i smile at him as he goes on a cute ramble .

-

We where grabbing our boards and walking out the school doors "you guys wanna come over to mine for a bit you can start the night if you want to or just come to mine before we got to the races " liv looked at me " yeh we'll go " I say get.ing a bit of shocked glances.We all get in the car me and Nick in the back Dylan and Lucas in the front .I watch Dylan and her laugh and sing to the music ,I don't like the idear of Olivia dating but Im happy to see her smiling "you really care for her " nick says switching his eyes between us "yeh ,she means a lot me me and seeing you and Dylan make her smile does to " we share a look at each other getting lost in one another's eyes "do yo-where here !" Dylan says cutting off Nick .

-/-/-/-/-//-/|/-/-/-/-/-//|~-//-/-/-/-//-/-/-/-/-//-|~/-/-/-//-/-~|~|/-//-/-//-/-/-/|~|/-//-/-/...|/-//-=-+-=/-/-/-/ /-/ /-/ /- -/+/-;-/-+-;-/-//-/-/-+/-

Hey guys I am so so so so so so so so so so so so SORRY I can't say it enough but I've had some mental health problems and I couldn't get myself to write I tried but I couldn't but here you go and I promise I'm getting back also big thank you for 1.12 fucking reads .love ya

-S.R

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 417 34
Janunu Williams, the most ruthless member of the Royals. Her skills, advanced hearing, and thinking are what makes her the perfect solider. In the ey...
Found Again By IrisClark

General Fiction

241K 5.9K 59
Juliane, Jayin, Jorden triplets were raised by their abusive drug-addicted mom Erica. All three have a traumatic past that they don't willing share...
153K 3.2K 34
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...
2M 38K 82
Meet Giselle Rose Moretti, an assassin known as "the Killer" and an undefeated underworld street fighter in the name of "the Devil's Angel." She was...