DeathAngel [Akutagawa x Reade...

Galing kay my_ff_r_cringe

Y/n L/n. Assassin of Silent Winds. She's sent on a mission like always but fate changes the outcome. What hap... Higit pa

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 (Dead Apple)
Chapter 24 (Dead Apple)
Chapter 25 (Dead Apple)
Chapter 26 (Dead Apple)
Chapter 27 (Dead Apple)
Chapter 28 (Dead Apple)
Chapter 29 (Dead Apple)
Chapter 30 (Dead Apple)
Chapter 31 (Dead Apple)
Chapter 32 (Dead Apple)
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
A/N - PLEASE READ!
Chapter 42 - Bonus
Sneak Peak

Chapter 18

1.9K 62 35
Galing kay my_ff_r_cringe

"I understand." A voice said just as I felt like I was falling.

Suddenly, Moriai-san disappeared as I blindly lurched around, trying to stop the sensation of falling.

I felt something beneath me as someone caught me.

I still couldn't breathe as I hyperventilated.

"Breathe." Someone ordered but I couldn't listen.

All I could do was see Moriai-san and the chair. The needle. His blood.

"Wing girl!" A muffled voice called out as black spots filled my vision.

I was going to pass out when I felt something press against my lips.

My breathing hitched as I blinked in shock.

Slowly, they pulled away, as my sight was starting to return again, as my breathing slowed down.

I gasped, gulping down masses of air as I heard someone click their tongue.

"Are you going to need someone to kiss you every time you go into a panic attack?" Akutagawa asked as I saw his face looming over me.

I was breathing heavily as I tried to gain my senses again.

"Moriai-san..." I whispered out.

"Is dead. He's not here. He can't hurt you again." Akutagawa said as I breathed heavily.

"But Dr Tsukuda, he's still alive. He's going to come for me!" I cried out as Akutagawa cursed.

"y/n, stop." Akutagawa said making me pause.

I had never heard Akutagawa say my name. It was usually wing girl.

I stared into Akutagawa's grey eyes as he looked at me, intensely.

"I'll protect you." Akutagawa said as I swallowed, breathing evening out again.

However, my heart rate was picking up as I frowned. 

It must be from the sudden hyperventilation. I thought to myself.

I exhaled deeply, closing my eyes as I nodded.

"Thank you." I whispered as Akutagawa clicked his tongue.

"Don't mention it." He said as he let me go.

I heard a cough behind us as I turned to see Atsushi-kun staring at us as my face flushed.

"y/n-chan... I didn't know you had to go through all of that-" Atsushi-kun started but suddenly, there was a loud crash as we all turned around to see Fitzgerald standing behind a hole in the wall.

"I've found you, stray dogs." Fitzgerald said as he smiled at us.

My breathing hitched as I saw him but I remembered what Akutagawa had told me.

I'll protect you. He said.

I sighed. I trusted in Akutagawa and his word.

Akutagawa surged forward, Rashoumon behind him as he attacked Fitzgerald.

Atsushi-kun turned around "That's it!" He called out.

"The cargo elevator." Atsushi-kun said as he raced to it.

"Akutagawa!" I called out as Akutagawa looked at me and saw the elevator.

He nodded as he slammed his Rashoumon into Fitzgerald.

I ran into the elevator as Atsushi-kun pressed the button.

Akutagawa leapt in, just before the door slammed close as we all panted.

"His ability is way out of my league." Atsushi-kun muttered, breaking the sounds of our breathing.

"I don't stand a chance." Atsushi-kun whispered. "I need to think of a way to steal the terminal when I have a chance."

Akutagawa laughed. "You're as foolish as ever."

"What?" Atsushi-kun exclaimed, annoyed.

"This box takes us to the the inescapable deck service." Akutagawa explained. "We are the ones who have been cornered." 

"No..." Atsushi-kun muttered.

Akutagawa turned around to look at Atsushi-kun.

"Nothing could be more shameful than to have been defeated once by the likes of you." Akutagawa said making Atsushi-kun frown in annoyance.

"Especially knowing that you're so worthless that you ask others for your own right to live." Akutagawa said as Atsushi-kun sighed.

"You're right. I'm worthless." He muttered. "But you're a murderer with no purpose but to flaunt your strength." Atsushi-kun said as I stayed silent.

"I'm a hundred times better!" Atsushi-kun said making Akutagawa's eyes turn cold.

"Say that again." Akutagawa dared.

"You have plenty of power and status. You fight just so that people fear you. That's way more worthless." Atsushi-kun said.

Akutagawa clicked his tongue in annoyance as Rashoumon grabbed Atsushi-kun by the neck and slammed him against the wall.

"Take that back!" Akutagawa shouted as Atsushi-kun struggled against Rashoumon.

"I have power and status?" Akutagawa questioned, voice soft.

Rashoumon threw Atsushi-kun to the wall as Akutagawa grabbed his collar.

"I'll tell you why I called you disgusting." Akutagawa seethed.

"It's because you're a fool who continues to mope about old wounds despite having everything." Akutagawa shouted as Atsushi-kun's eyes widened in surprise.

"What? What did you say I am?" He asked as Akutagawa growled.

"You're blessed with your gift. You're blessed with friends. With no effort and with nothing but sheer luck, you're revered and praised by Dazai-san." Akutagawa yelled.

"You don't even understand how lucky you are! You dwell in your own tragedy. You're a disgusting fool!" Akutagawa yelled making Atsushi-kun gasp.

"Dazai-san?" Atsushi-kun asked as he finally figured it out. 

"Don't tell me you've always been..." Atsushi-kun started as Akutagawa clicked his tongue.

I watched as Akutagawa raised his fist.

"Is that what you think of me?" I quietly asked, making Akutagawa stop mid swing.

Both of them turned to me, where I was slumped on the floor of the elevator.

"What?" Atsushi-kun asked, as I wrapped my arms around my legs.

"Is that what you think of me?" I asked again as Akutagawa let go of Atsushi-kun.

"I dwell on my own past... I think about the tragedies I've been put through... Does that make me a disgusting fool?" I asked looking at Akutagawa as I rendered him speechless.

I turned to Atsushi-kun. "I was also a murderer with no purpose. Does that make me worse than worthless?" I asked.

"That was before you joined the agency, Akutagawa still murders-" Atsushi-kun started but I interrupted him.

"Does that mean that everyone in the Agency is good?" I asked making him silent again.

"Just because Akutagawa murders doesn't mean we know why he does. Leaving Port Mafia isn't an easy task, Atsushi-kun." I said.

I sighed as there was only silence. "We have all suffered in our own ways. We don't know each others past or sufferings." I said softly.

"So stop calling each other worthless." I muttered out.

Suddenly, the door above of opened as lightning flashed.

I stood up and walked onto the deck of the Moby Dick.

"That's enough of playing tag." A voice said as I turned to see Fitzgerald already up here.

"In less than ten minutes, the Moby Dick will enter into an irrevocable trajectory. At this point, not even this terminal will be able to stop it from falling into the city." Fitzgerald said, pulling out the terminal.

"Only I will survive, as I've strengthened myself with my ability." Fitzgerald explained.

"Hey, nouveau riche." Akutagawa said as he took a step forward.

"If I defeat someone as strong as you, will I no longer be weak?" He questioned as another lightning struck in the sky.

"I'll guarantee it." Fitzgerald said, smiling.

"Then I won't regret dying as many times as it takes." Akutagawa said.

"Rashoumon! Demonic Armour." Akutagawa said as an exoskeleton-like armour of black fabric appeared around him.

Fitzgerald grinned as he leapt up and kicked at Akutagawa.

However, the smile faded as his kick held no damage as Akutagawa caught the attack and punched Fitzgerald, sending him flying.

Akutagawa leapt up, smashing Fitzgerald into the ground as I concentrated on my power.

"Flames between Heaven and Hell." I muttered as I concentrated on where Fitzgerald had landed.

I watched as black hellish flames erupted from the middle of the ship.

Unfortunately, Fitzgerald had already leapt away from the flames.

Akutagawa attacked Fitzgerald again, as Atsushi-kun transformed.

Atsushi-kun leapt forward, slamming Fitzgerald into the ground.

"Get out of my way, weretiger!" Akutagawa showed as Atsushi-kun growled.

"You get out of my way!" Atsushi-kun yelled as he slammed his fist-paw into Fitzgerald.

Fitzgerald skidded back as I leapt forward, flames already bursting from my hands.

"Dazai-san, my ass! You're even more worthless!" I heard Atsushi-kun argue with Akutagawa as I rolled my eyes.

I kicked at Fitzgerald, who dodged my attack as he tried to punch me in the ribs.

I twisted away in time as I let my hands graze his leg.

I watched as my flames spread across Fitzgerald as he started burning up.

However, I watched as my flames had no damage to Fitzgerald as he smiled.

"Oh, did I not tell you? Dr Tsukuda sent me a small gift that made me immune to your flames." He said as I narrowed my eyes.

"Nonsense!" Akutagawa yelled from behind.

"You're more worthless than I am!" Akutagawa shouted.

I looked over my shoulder, "Can I get some help?" I asked just as I turned back to see Fitzgerald right in front of me.

I was too slow to dodge the kick as it struck me in the side.

I felt something snap as I flew to the side, colliding with a wall.

"y/n!" Akutagawa called out as I groaned.

"This is amusing." Fitzgerald said as he turned to the two of them.

"You're both very much alike." Fitzgerald said as I winced.

"Ouch." I muttered out, stumbling upright as Akutagawa and Atsushi-kun both turned to Fitzgerald, fists raised.

"What?" Fitzgerald said, blinking in shock.

"Don't compare me to him!" They both yelled out as they punched Fitzgerald, sending him flying to the other end of the Moby Dick.

I watched as Akutagawa and Atsushi-kun both reverted back to normal, using too much of their ability.

"Taking a break, Akutagawa?" Atsushi-kun asked as I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up." Akutagawa said. "You're next."

"The control terminal comes first." I said as I held my hand against my side.

There was a twinge of pain, definitely broken ribs.

 "If this ship hits the city, everyone will die." I said.

"Dazai-san will be obliterated, too." Atsushi-kun said, looking at Akutagawa.

"That man wouldn't die so easily." Akutagawa said.

I turned to them.

"Stay still." I said as I let my silver flames spread over my arms.

Before, I could heal them, a loud crash came from behind as I whirled around.

Fitzgerald was walking towards, looking unharmed.

I grit my teeth as I let my flames envelop them.

They both gasped as they expected them to burn but instead their wounds healed.

I wondered if I could spare them some of my own energy.

I closed my eyes as I tried to.

Fitzgerald started talking about something but I couldn't hear as I concentrated harder.

There was nothing but suddenly, I gasped.

It was very sudden as I felt tired, my energy leaving me, fuelling both of them.

I fell to my knees, unable to hold myself up.

"My wealth is dispensable." Fitzgerald said from behind me.

"I'll pay all of it!" He said as a bright light emitted from him.

"He's off the scale." Atsushi-kun said, staring shock.

Suddenly, I looked up to see the city lights as I gasped.

"Hurry up and defeat him already." I said, my arms shaking as I tried pushing myself up.

"Akutagawa..." Atsushi-kun said as he stood up.

"What?" Akutagawa snapped.

"Am I a fool?" Atsushi-kun asked, staring at Fitzgerald.

"Is it worthless for me to want to escape from those memories?" Atsushi-kun asked, looking back at Akutagawa who also pushed himself upright.

"It is." Akutagawa answered. "The words of your past are fundamentally unrelated to who you are now."

Atsushi-kun was silent. "I see." He replied as he walked over to Fitzgerald.

Akutagawa knelt in front of me as he lifted me up.

"You know..." I started as he walked towards the side of the ship. "I think Dazai-san approved of you a long time ago." I said as Akutagawa's eyes widened in surprise before he closed them and smiled at me slightly.

"Thank you." He said as he propped me against the wall.

Before Akutagawa walked away, I placed a hand on his chest, letting my silver flames engulf him as I gave him all of my energy.

"Win..." I muttered as Akutagawa nodded, walking over to Atsushi-kun.

I watched as both of them walked towards Fitzgerald.

"Come!" Fitzgerald shouted, eyes glowing.

"Beast Beneath the Moonlight!" Atsushi-kun shouted.

"Rashoumon Demonic Armour!" Akutagawa yelled as they both transformed and leapt forward, surging towards Fitzgerald.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

31.7K 1.3K 10
It seems impossible. An urban legend, real? Apparently. (y/n) doesn't remember her past. She lives in the now, not speaking to anyone and acting on p...
290K 6.3K 34
One shots for the lovely soukoku. Most of these stories are from pinterest. !May Contain!: -Angst -Character death -Fluff -possibly smut though i'm n...
563K 29.2K 42
COMPLETED ▵ What if you woke up one day and didn't know who you were? What if after one accident, all your memories were blocked, and the one rule to...
190K 7K 27
Aliceina Kingsley, gifted trouble maker. Ability: The Mad Matter. She didn't even know Port Mafia wanted an orphan like her until they reached out to...