The Hookup (Ariana/You)

By 5hbetta

Y/N Ledger is an unstable, emotionally unavailable billionaire with a bad past. One day she saves Ariana Gran... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Not an update but new Ariana story out!!

Chapter 29

3.6K 114 54
By 5hbetta

"You ever been to this bar?" Hank asked as we walked in. I looked around and smiled.

"Yeah, I use to sneak in here on nights I didn't have a shift at the gas station." I said. "The Crazy Bull. Damn this is crazy."

"Yeah, it looks just the same, right?" Ryder said. We stepped inside and I nodded.

"It really does. Is Richie still here?" I asked.

"Holy shit. You know Rich? Yeah, he's here! Rich, look what I dragged in!" Hank said dragging me to the bar. The old man looked at me in shock.

"Y/N Lee Sullivan! You son of a bitch! Come here!" He said. He came over and hugged me. I hugged him back. "You're so fucking tall. Jesus Christ. You look so grown."

"Yeah, I grew a lot." I said.

"Go sit down with Hank and Ryder. Your drinks are on the house tonight." He said.

"Hey, no fucking fair!" Hank said.

"It is fair. I haven't seen her since she was a kid." Richie said. Ryder and Hank pulled me over to a high table. There were three of the prettiest girls I'd ever seen.

"They pretty, ain't they?" Hank said. I nodded.

"Watch it. One of em my sister. She a thot though." Ryder said before laughing. I walked over and smiled.

"Who is this fine ass specimen y'all have brought over to me?" One of the girls said.

"That's Kehlani. She wild. Don't listen to her." Hank said. The girl flipped him off.

"I'm Jhené." The girl with the pretty soft brown eyes said. I smiled.

"And I'm Madison." The girl with light brown eyes said.

"That's my big sister." Ryder said.

"I'm Y/N." I said.

"Are you visiting family or something? You too fine to be from here." Jhené said.

"Nah I'm from here. I moved away when I was 15 but I just moved back." I said.

"Oh where'd you move to?" Kehlani asked.

"LA." I said.

"Oh me and Jhené from Cali too." Kehlani said.

"Sit down. These boys don't have manners at all." Madison said. I sat down in between the boys. Richie brought over my usual from my childhood. A Coors Banquet with a shot of whiskey.

"Thanks, Rich." I said. I took the shot and didn't flinch at all at the familiar taste and feeling. I twisted the top off of my beer bottle and took a swig.

"So how do you know these bums?" Madison asked.

"I work with them now." I said.

"Ooh. You know I have a soft spot for blue collar workers. Is this why you brought her?" Kehlani said. I laughed.

"Nah we brought her here so she could make some friends. Whore." Hank said.

"So um what do you guys do?" I asked the girls.

"I'm a nurse. I work over at Atrium." Kehlani said.

"I'm a nurse too. That's how we met." Jhené said.

I looked at Madison.

"I'm a singer. Well I want to be one. So do Jhené and Kehlani, but they settled on just being a nurse." Madison said.

"Well not all of us can depend on our daddies to pay our mortgage." Kehlani laughed.

"You should sing if you wanna sing." I said.

"And what do you know about the industry?" Jhené asked.

"A lot." I shrugged. I drank more of my beer.

"Richie, is this girl a talent scout or something? She says we should sing if we wanna." Kehlani said.

"Oh Y/N should have been a talent scout with all the talent she had. Her and her daddy would come in here and perform for us." Richie said. I know I turned bright red.

I thought about how my dad would kick my ass then take me to get drunk. But when he'd say 'let's perform' I felt like I finally had a dad. He'd smile at me on stage. He'd hug me after sometimes. He would always be proud of me. He called me his little Willie Nelson. Hints him making my middle name Lee. He couldn't give me the full Willie though. He thought it'd be disrespectful.

"Oh so you're a singer?" Jhené said.

"Oh no. Not really. I don't really do that." I choked out.

"Come on. Give us a little performance." Richie said. "You see the guitars on stage."

"Yeah, I wanna hear." Kehlani said.

"No, it's okay." I said.

"Y/N, come on. It's your first night out with us. Make it one we'll remember." Madison said.

"No I can't." I said.

"How about if I can stay on the mechanical bull longer than you, you have to perform." Ryder said.

"And what if I stay on longer?" I asked.

"Well I'll fuck you really good." He said. I laughed loudly.

"Yeah, I have a dick." I said. This time he laughed.

"You can just say you don't want me." He said.

"I'm serious. I'm intersex. I was born with a dick." I said.

"Shit, dude you're serious?" Ryder said. I nodded.

"This got even better." Kehlani said.

"Okay if you stay on longer I'll throw you a big bonfire this weekend and you don't have to perform." Ryder said. I nodded and shook his hand.

"Oh this is gonna be so fucking good." Hank said. I drank the rest of my beer and got up.

"You go first cause we all know i'ma win." Ryder said.

"Alright." I said. I went to the area and got on the bull. They started her up, and I placed my arm out for balance while holding on with my dominant hand.

"You got this!" Jhené cheered. I winked at her. The ride got faster and faster, and I was holding on pretty good.

"Oh she might beat your ass, Ryder!" Madison said.

"Yeah, I'd love to see it." He said.

"Yeah I got this, bitch!" I said. But immediately after the bull halted. I flew off and landed rib cage first on the wooden fence. I fell on the ground and groaned loudly.

"Holy shit, are you okay?" Hank said coming in with Ryder.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I breathed out.

"No, you're not. We're taking you to the hospital." Jhené said.

"No we don't have to do all that." I said.

Kehlani straddled me and pressed on my rib cage. I yelled in pain.

"Does that hurt?" She asked.

"Yes!" I shouted.

"So we're gonna need to go to the hospital, dumbass." She said. She got off of me and dusted off her hands. The boys helped me and walked me out of the bar.

I rode in Hank's truck in agony. Once we got to the hospital, I leaped out of the truck trying to get inside.

"Let me help you there, cowboy." Hank said throwing my arm over his shoulder. We walked into the ER. The nurse looked very uninterested. Jhené, Kehlani, and Madison all walked in.

"Bring her over here to an empty bed." Jhené said. The nurse didn't budge. Hank picked me up and carried me over. He placed me on the bed, and I winced.

"Take off your shirt." Kehlani said. I did as she said. Jhené started to check my lung sounds with a stethoscope.

"Lani, order an X-ray and an MRI. I want to make sure she's not bleeding." Jhené said. Kehlani nodded and walked off.

"Can I have some fucking morphine?" I asked.

"No, you use to have a heroin addiction. They not gonna give you anything that could bring that shit back." Hank said. I rolled my eyes.

"Well I'm in fucking pain." I said.

I threw my head back and groaned.

"Stop being a little baby." Jhené said.

"I'm not being a baby. It just hurts." I said.

I looked around the hospital trying to see where Kehlani was. I knew she would give me morphine if I flirted hard enough.

But I saw her. I saw her standing by the mean nurse. It was her laughing. I sat up.

"I think I need a head CT too cause I'm seeing ghosts." I said to Jhené. She laughed.

"What are you talking about?" She asked. I got out of bed. Ryder and Hank grabbed me.

"What are you doing?" Ryder asked.

"I need to see something." I said.

"No can do. You're hurt." Hank said.

"Please, bro. Thirty seconds." I said through my pain.

"No. I'm not gonna let you worsen yourself." He said.

"Dinah!" I shouted. I immediately felt pain in my chest.

Her head turned to me slowly. It was her. It was her eyes. Her nose. Her face. She was wearing burgundy scrubs with her hair in a ponytail.

"Dinah!" I shouted again. She dropped the tablet in her hand. "Dinah, it's me!"

"How do you know Dinah?" Jhené asked.

I tore out of Hank and Ryder's hold. I held onto my side as I ran to her.

"Y/N?" She asked. I threw my arms around her and hugged her. She hugged me back immediately.

"Your dad said you died. I thought you were dead. I thought I lost you forever." I said. She pulled away from me and straightened out her uniform.

"You did lose me forever. You left me. You never called. You never sent a letter. An email. Nothing. You forgot about me. And I waited on you for years. For fucking years. And next thing I fucking know I see you're dating Naya Rivera like I was the one that showed you Even Stevens and then you were fucking dating the one bitch that you knew made me insecure and you always told me 'oh it's not like I can ever meet her' and then you were fucking her! Like you were actually dating her. Oh not to mention when you were just dating Ariana Grande literally two minutes ago. Did you leave her after promising her the world too? Or maybe she got tired of your enormous fucking ego. You literally ruined me. I haven't been able to fucking date or anything since I was fifteen because you were with me for fifteen whole years. I loved you my entire life and then you left me. And you couldn't care less. How many girls have you fucked? Huh? Probably can't even count it. You literally have hurt me more than anyone ever has. And I hate you for it. I hate you, Y/N." Dinah said.

Before I could say anything, I fell to the ground from the pain.

"Come on." Hank whispered. He picked me up and carried me away from Dinah.

"You dated Ariana Grande?" Ryder whispered.

———

"Where the hell have you been?" Dallas asked as she turned on the light. I closed the door and locked it.

"Um nowhere?" I said.

"Then why are you limping?" She asked.

"Okay so I went to the bar with my new work friends after work and I got thrown off the bull and I had to go to the hospital and basically I have two broken ribs." I said. Dallas groaned.

"We've been together for literally two days and I'm already stressed out." She said. I walked to the fridge and grabbed a pack of peas. I sat on the couch beside her. "You look stressed."

I placed the peas on my ribcage.

"You don't care." I said.

"I don't, but I can pretend I do." She said smiling. I rolled my eyes. She hit my arm. "Come on. Talk to me."

"Literally from the age of like four until I was adopted I dated this girl. Her name is Dinah. And I fucked up real bad when I left. I never contacted her. I tried a few months ago but her dad said she died, so I left it alone. But she's alive. She works at the hospital. And I hugged her and I was so excited to see her, but she told me that I ruined her life and that she hated me. It's breaking my heart thinking I did that to her cause she was my first love. Like I loved the hell out that girl." I said.

I wiped my eyes as tears started to come out. Dallas grabbed my head and put it on her shoulder. I cried softly as she rubbed my back.

"Would you hate me if you were here?" I asked.

"Honestly, yes. But she's going to forgive you soon. She never got closure, so that's why she blew up on you. She doesn't hate you anymore. It was probably a spur of the moment thing. And you can't beat yourself up over leaving her. I mean you were fifteen and got pushed into this new world. Plus you were on drugs. You cannot be hard on yourself." Dallas said.

I sat up and wiped my eyes.

"Thanks. I'm gonna go shower and go to bed. I gotta get up for work." I said.

"Yeah me too. Messing up my sleep waiting on your dumbass." She said.

————————————————————————
A/N

I be ready to delete my damn stories when niggas don't comment smh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7K 1.1K 48
~Ariana tries to stand on her too feet until her life turns right side up, she finally gets a job after searching the entire universe. . .well that i...
93.3K 2.6K 31
❝ YOUR LOVE CAUSED ME MISERY BUT I LIKE IT WHICH IS A MYSTERY. ❞ ✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:* ...
12.3K 317 23
When Ariana and Justin begin to have a little fun, a problem arises. They have to decide to make the best decisions for each other, their own careers...
823 18 15
My first story sorry if it sucks. And sorry about the description too! Camila's G!P