Book 1: jealousy, jealousy (C...

Autorstwa lonelycoach

Love is Dangerous. Two different worlds joined together to experience the power of love. Emma Spur is a well... Więcej

Characters:
Prologue
introduction
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
epilogue
Promotion
BOOK 2: Deja Vu

thirty-six

4.3K 143 30
Autorstwa lonelycoach

Emma's.

As I exited from our car, I promptly walked toward the receptionist and I don't care if someone recognizes me here. "Hi, is Justine here? My wife, I need to speak with her as soon as possible." I demanded to the lady. "I'm so sorry Ma'am, but Mrs. Cruz hasn't been back from her lunch date with you?" We both got confused about that information, I didn't know she will surprise me with a date. Fuck, that's so sweet of her, yet I broke her heart.

"Mrs. Emma!" I heard Taylor's voice and I went to him instead. "Where's Justine?" I asked him quickly. "I don't know, she told me that she's coming to Beverly to have some lunch with you. She even ordered flowers just to give them to you. You didn't know?" I shook his head and he began to panic, as well as I am. "I'll try to call her." I went over to my phone too, to see if I can locate her phone in my location app.

"Nothing, she's not picking up her phone." Taylor announced to me. I can't find her also at my location. "Should I call Mr. Cruz or the police?" Taylor asked. "No, I mean not yet, let's just wait for another hour in here, maybe she needs some space." I told him. "Did you two fight again?" Taylor implored me and I got curious, what does he mean again?

I was about to answer him when we heard a loud car noise outside the facility and recognized that it was Justine's car. Devon, Taylor, and I ran outside and noticed it wasn't Justine. "It's her car, I know her plate number." Taylor quickly shoved the man out of the car and interrogate him. "Where's Mrs. Cruz? Who are you?"

"I'm Edward. I'm working from the airport  and Mrs. Cruz ordered me to drive her car back to the office without a scratch." I can feel he was trembling. "Airport? What do you mean by that?" I got bizarre about it. "Mr. Cruz authorized his daughter to go back in the Philippines there's a big problem back there, about the company." He retorted as he handed to me my wife's phone.

"He's right, Jonathan called Justine to go in there." I informed my wife's bodyguards and I gave the phone to Taylor. So I am too late. She's going to hate me. No, it can't be. I need to fix this, I can't let this relationship tear apart because of my pathetic actions. "Bring me to the airport." I told Devon then he quickly get our car. "What? Where are you going?" Taylor asked. "I need to follow my wife there. I have to fix something between us." I explained to Taylor as I entered my car now. "And how will you do that, you have work to do and have no plane ticket, Mrs. Emma."  Taylor was right, I still have a scene to perform and haven't a plane ticket too. "I can help you with that, let's go to Cruz's hangar." Taylor hopped in too as he ordered Devon to drive.

"You're close to Mr. Cruz right, maybe we can request one of his planes available there," Taylor suggested and it brightens my mind. "You're so genius Taylor, glad you hopped in into our board." I smiled at him and I soon contacted Jonathan. "Emma, what's the reason for calling me in this type of time?" Jonathan greeted me. "I wanted to follow Justine to the Philippines, and I wanted to suggest you can spare us some transport from going there?" I petitioned.

"You have my word, Emma. Go help your wife there." Jonathan dropped the called and I smiled widely at the two gentlemen.

"He said yes."

"Great, I guess you can call your friend about this."

I obeyed Taylor's suggestions as I called my manager and Stella about my sudden trip to the Philippines, and thank God, they approved and understand it. Stella wanted to go with me considering I'm bringing two evolving humans to my tummy and she felt about talking dirty about my wife. But I refused to do it and I wanted to fix everything and explain to Justine about what happened earlier.
___________________________________________

"Mrs. Emma? Would you like anything for now? This will be a long trip." Devon was a concerned kid to me, I became close to him since he was my driver and bodyguard too. "No Devon, you should rest too. I'll be fine here. Just update me if we're getting close to there." Devon nodded his head as he gave me privacy to rest. I laid my body in the spare room as I started to shut my eyes and dream about me and Justine's little family.

After 15 hours of sleeping, eating, and pissing, we finally arrive in the Philippines. I noticed that it's kind of lunchtime here in Manila and I was excited to explore this unique and fascinating country that I wanted to vacay in here. Yes, I wanted to explore and take some trip adventures in here, the nature, the heritages, my wife's home.

Speaking of the wife, Taylor hasn't been able to contact her since she was going busy right now to their family's company. "What do we do now?" I asked Taylor, and I'm guessing this is also his first time to come along in here. "I don't know, honestly. Did Mr. Cruz tell you anything about staying where or going where exactly?" He asked me as I grabbed my phone and checked if there's any messages. When the plane door opened, we saw a red carpet aligned to our plane as well as a limo waiting outside.

"Mrs. Emma Cruz?" A servant asked. I stared at both Taylor and Devon about my next move to this, they just shrugged off and I rolled my eyes. "Yes, that would be me, who are you all supposed to be?" There are 6 buffed men in black suits waiting for us outside. "Mr. Cruz informed us about your arrival today, we will assist you all to the Young Mistress' suite to the Cruz's Hotel."

The three of us nodded our heads slowly and we began to go inside of the black limo. "Is Justine in the hotel too?" I asked the man who introduced us. "No Ma'am, the Young Mistress just arrived 5 hours ago and she went directly to the main building and attend an essential meeting about the corporation's greatest crisis having at this moment." I rest my back as I watched the view outside the car.

I'm getting worried about her, I don't know if I will confront her about our problem with her and her own situation with their family business. I hope she will understand.

"Mrs. Cruz, I've received a message that the Young Mistress was on her way back to her room too. Would you like to inform her about your appearance?"

"No, just go in there as soon as you can, I needed to talk to my wife."

"Noted, Ma'am."
___________________________________________

Justine's.

"Thank you for coming, sis. I know this is just short notice but I appreciated you really came and helped the situations out here, even it is out of your hands." Joey, my brother hugged me as he was so thankful that I came here. "No worries bro, it's just so lucky that I have free time yesterday." I smiled weakly.

"How are things with your wife?" To be honest, I miss her so much, but I was hurt too, yet I wanted to forget everything I've heard and just maybe prevent those things that make her irritated.

"We're good. My two angels are really growing to her tummy even it is just 2 and half months." I was proud to confirm that to my brother. I was so ready to meet my twins. "I know that smile. It's not just about your babies, it's about also your wife, right? You love her don't you?"  I know, it is easier how I literally changed, from being ruthless and arrogant, turning into sweet and caring Justine.

I can't stop thinking about my future with Emma, gosh I am really in love with her. But of course, I need to be careful right now. I don't want to waste this thriving relationship we have just because I can't handle my flaws. We can discuss this when I get back home.

"I need to go, Joe. I can withstand my jet lags right now. See you tomorrow." I hugged my brother once more and he finally released me to his embrace. "We'll make this deal off quickly so you can see your lovely wife again." I once waved my regards to him and we're off to his office.

I was middle of my thoughts if I should message my wife or not, well, first it's not hard for me to message her outside of the Philippines, I can manage the bill, but on the second thought, I realized she doesn't like or want to be annoyed, especially by me. I don't want to frighten her because I'm too obsessed with her. Ah fuck, I must be suck on relationships.

When I entered the lobby, I was welcomed by my two elite bodyguards. "Taylor and Devon? What are you two doing here?"

"Mrs. Emma got worried about you so we came-...ARGH!" Devon screamed when Taylor hit him in the balls. Wtf?

"He said that Mrs. Cruz got worried so she sent us both to cover you, Young Mistress." Taylor replied and Devon was glaring at him like he was also about to cry in pain.

"Ok, anyway, since you're here both, we have meeting to catch tomorrow at Tagaytay and we need early to leave. I expect you both at exactly 5:30 am here at the lobby." They both replied a yes to me and I proceeded to my elevator.

I can feel my weariness right now and I need to see my bed and sleep on there. As I entered my room, I abruptly went to my bedroom but I was caught by the glimpse of a body, and it's not just anyone's body, it's Emma.

"Emma?"

"Justine!" She dashed her feet onto me as I caught her butt when she jumped on me.

"What are you doing here? I thought you-..." I didn't finish my questions when she excitedly kissed me hungrily. Wow, I didn't expect that. I thought she don't like me.

"I'm sorry ok? Please don't leave me and our children. I need you in my life, Tine. You're my world." I got worried when I heard her she was weeping as I felt her hot tears touching my cheeks.

"Hey, Hon? I'm here now, ok? And I didn't leave you, it's just there's an emergency that dad needed me to be here. Please don't cry now, I don't want to see our babies watching you crying and sad, that would affect them." I cheered up Emma as I put her down to the couch, but she clings to me like a koala.

"Ahm, Ems? You'll get comfy on the soft couch. You can let go of me." I whispered to her and my heart melt as she shook her head side by side and she clasps her body on me, closer.

"You'll leave me if I let go." She really sounds like a child. I giggled about her antics and I decided to sit on the chair and let her body perches to me. I brushed her dirty blonde hair while my other hand is rubbing her back. Her head was resting to my chest, hearing her little sniffs. "You know I'll never let you go right? I always follow you around like a puppy, correct?" When I heard her huffed, she looked at me with remorseful eyes.

"That's not really happened ok? At first, it was new to me since you're just a... girl, but I realized that maybe it's your own strategy to express your love for me." Why am I talking to an innocent child? She played her index fingers like the famous emoji I saw on social media, like this: 👉🥺👈

"You don't want me because our age is not capable for each one? I'm just your disturbing wife act like a literal kid because I'm so tacky to you? You should have said that to me? Not gossip me with your friends. I know, you're ashamed to tell that to me, but we can discuss it, Emma. I can shift myself to make you happy, that's one of my priorities right now." I finally let out my side, yes I felt aching to that, but am I right, right? This relationship will work if she just tells me the problem.

I don't want to get angry, but I wanted to know her that she did something wrong that which makes me really upset.   

"You're mad." She was crying again, argh! How will I deal with her pregnancy moods?

"I am not, Emma. I can't be mad at you, I just can't. Look I'm telling to you this right now, if you don't love or want me, just say it right away, so I can't get my high hopes of being with you. If this is too fast for you, then we have a choice but to take it slow." I was considerable when I told her these lines, to make sure what really our relationship is about.  Emma fixes herself into a serious mode, as she looked at me shyly.

"You're right, this is too fast for me. But, I don't want you to be disappointed or get angry when I let you stop from being caring to me." She told me.

"You know how it affects me that, right? I'm sorry if I'm being to the puppy for you, then maybe, we can set some boundaries and limitations for us. Like this, no more this." I carried her body away from me. "No sex also." I firmly requested her but she was about to protest when I stopped her. "No buts Emma. Too fast right?"

"No hugs, no kisses, no more texting or anything. No nothing at all. Let's get back to strangers again, yes?" And when she didn't protest, it came to a sense for me that, she was just not really comfortable hanging around with me.

"I guess that's means yes. No more I love you's too. And you're going home tomorrow." I snatched my phone from my pocket as I requested a flight tomorrow morning to my private plane.

"You can't do that, you can allow me to say I love you, just that one thing, Justine." Emma begged me to disregard the last warning. I don't want to see her pleading eyes and face her, it makes me weak every time. But she's too late to realize everything she has done to us. This is the only way to discover our true feelings for each other.

"You should think about that earlier, Emma. Your flight is already arranged, you can leave now tomorrow with Devon. Good night Emma." I opened the door and maybe I'll just assign a new room for me, away from her.

"But, you will support me right, to my pregnancy? You'll keep the kids as well, yes?" She was sobbing. "Of course, I created them too, I'm not that irresponsible. Good night, Emma." I closed my door and I started to run my tears from my eyes.

It hurts so much. She could just say it to me in those 3 days with her. I feel like an idiot bugging her around our home, I thought we're happy, it turns out, it was nothing to her but just a distraction.

You're a real woman, Emma.

___

A/N: sorry again guys for the late update, but as a gift for all of you, this will be the longest chapter I've made so far.

But, I have another surprise for you all, I was creating another storyline, which it's all about marvel fanfic. Thanks to gayslut11 she helped me and motivated me to pursue this story. Soon I will publish it.

Anyways, thank you and that's all for today, see you guys tomorrow 😉😚😊

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

48.1K 1.7K 62
~ girlxgirl ~ studentxprincipal ~ studentxteacher ~ womanxwoman ~ ****Mature Content, Strong Language, Sexual Content**** This is a rewrite of the or...
461K 13.3K 36
Have you ever heard of being hired because you were honest? Well, this is a first! Emma: a proud, sarcastic but honest girl who gets hired because s...
40.5K 976 13
" 𝐈'𝐦 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞" 𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍 Laura Ho...
1.2M 32.7K 35
C O M P L E T E D "I love you" i said with tears rolling down my cheeks. "I have never loved you Mia , you were Just a quick Chick to fuck with." He...