A Small Adventure (One Piece...

By OnePieceSuperiority

(One Piece Various x Female reader) Entering the story during the Skypiea arc, (y/n) meets the infamous Straw... More

You're Going Where?!
These are Pirates?
The South Bird
The Knock-Up Stream!
A Sea of Clouds
Conis the Angel!
Criminals Just After Arrival
At the Heart of Upper Yard
Straw Hats Reunited
Ordeal of.. God?
Festival Games Coming to a Close
Enel's Summoning
Why Me?!
Ring the Bell!
The Sound of a Finished War
...Where Are We Now?
Can We Make it Out?
You Thought You Had a Choice?
Front Crawl Frog
Usopp's Departure
Robin
An Aqua Laguna to Remember!
Rocketman
Rocketman has Crashed Through the Station!
To Live
The Buster Call was.. Called..
Finally Outta There
Fists of Love and Pirate Parties
BABYSITTER ZOROOOO
Bounties and Boats!
A Ghost Ship's Skeleton
Shadows
Giant Robot Warrior Big Emperor
After One Battle Ends, the Next One Begins
Zoro's Sacrifice
Who is Hachi?
Sabaody Archipelago
The Punch That Started it All
The Calm Before a Storm
Forcefully Split
Recruited For the Rescue Mission
Entering a War
The Journey to Ace
Unexpected Tragedy
Two Years Time
Almost to Fishman Island but Not Completely
Once Again, We're the Bad Guys
Captured, But Only For a Minute
The First Real Fight After 2 Years
GODDAMNIT. END OF FIGHT PARTY
Leaving the Island
Through Fire and Ice
I'll Make a Man Out of You
Running For My Life
Splitting and Meeting back Up
Out To Cause More Worldly Problems
Arrival on Dressrosa
Doflamingo
The Birdcage Game
Journey to the Royal Palace
Level Two
Lending A Helping Hand
Downtime With the Top Hat
Marines Are on the Move!
Zou is a Zou
Exploring the Elephant's Back
Garchu!
Zou's Tragedy and Sanji's Absence
Honestly What is Happening
That's a Ninja?
Unnatural Earthquakes...or Elephantquakes?
Rescue Mission Voyage, Started!
Zero and Four
Blue, Red, and Crackers
Meeting Big Mom
Two Popular Men
My Enemy's Enemy is my Friend
Chaotic Tea Party Begins
In Some Deep Shit
Sacrifices Have to be Made
On My Own
A Messy Escape
Sanji is Back
ONE PIECE FILM: Gold (Part 1)
ONE PIECE FILM: Gold (Part 2)
The Entrance of Wano
Did You Say... Ace?
Tama's Kidnapped!
Town of Officials
Meeting up with Ghosts
Dragons
Udon Prison
Trouble in Udon
SMILE Fruit Side Effects
Big Mom's Intrusion
Udon Prison Takeover!
Regrouping
Changes
Night Before the Raid
Rendezvous Points and Official Members!
Making a Scene
Another Ally and Another Plague
The Rooftop
This Isn't Even my Final Form!
Intense... in all Aspects
Filler: The Ace Chronicles (Pt1)
Filler: The Ace Chronicles (Pt2)
Filler: The Ace Chronicles (Pt3)
Filler: The Ace Chronicles (Pt4)
Filler: Swimming
Filler: Modern AU (Pt1?)
Filler: Modern AU (Pt2)
Super-Healing Drug
CP0 is Here?
Filler: Modern AU (Pt3)
Glimpsing Into the Future
Filler: Modern AU (Pt.4)
Filler: A Collection of Events
Filler: Another Collection of Events
Gear 5... Probably?
Big Post-War Moves
Wano's Banquet
Prepping for the Voyage

The Chaos Continues

6.7K 323 138
By OnePieceSuperiority

I was rewatching Big Mom's backstory, and yea. Imagine getting bodied by a hungry five year old when you're an experienced giant. Fucking bogus. And I forgot that she straight up cannibalized everyone at the orphanage.

---

I jumped under a nearby table once Katakuri's eyes were taken off of me, searching around for someone I could recognize. And by that, I mean the real Luffy and not all of these mirror copies. The table I was under was rattling as a bunch of animal Luffy replicas jumped over it and on it.

"That bastard, Straw Hat.... Don't mess with me! You asshole! Which one is the real Straw Hat?!" I heard Big Mom shout in anguish. I looked at her as the wedding cake right as it hit the floor. "How dare he ruin my wedding cake?! Which one is Straw Hat Luffy?! Where is he?! Show yourself! Straw Hat!"

I shook my head, "Does she think he's just gonna pop up and-"

"I'M HERE!" Luffy shouted after emerging from some frosting. I really need to lower my expectations for this guy.

"There you are, Straw Hat... I'll destroy you!" the huge woman screamed. She was standing right next to the picture that Bege wanted everyone to destroy. Luffy went running right to her. I really hope it's because of the picture. "Come on!" the woman taunted.

Big Mom called upon her sun and cloud, ready to attack until Luffy jumped up and aimed for the picture on the table with a haki covered fist. Just as they were about to throw down, Katakuri caught Luffy by his hands and legs with a strange power. It looked like.... rubber? But.... different? Maybe like a version of that guy Perospero and his candy.

"This is the real one," the magenta haired man said. "The other Straw Hats are... the animals of the island that were transformed by Brulee's ability."

"Damn..." Luffy muttered, then he fruitlessly tried to pull away from whatever he was caught in. "My limbs are buried and I can't pull them out! What kind of ability is this?!"

Big Mom put her arms back down and looked at her son, "Katakuri! Are you trying to help me? You're my son- you can't do-"

"No, Mama!" he interrupted. "He was going after... Mother Carmel's portrait."

"EH?!" she shrieked.

"How did you know its importance to us?" he asked Luffy. "Spit it out! Who told you?"

"Shut up! Let go of me, you bastard!" my captain shouted.

In response, Katakuri whipped his weird leg around and aimed to smash Luffy's body into the ground. I threw the table off of me and tried running over to help, but Jinbei and Pedro rushed past me. The fishman put a hand on my shoulder and ushered me back down before making his way to Luffy. He used the tea in the cup he was holding to throw the teen out of our enemy's hold.

I rolled the table in front of me and looked around it in order to keep viewing what was going on. Jinbei is right for what he did, I probably shouldn't be jumping in. I've gotta be rational.

"Katakuri ate a special kind of Paramethia-type... the Mochi-Mochi fruit. You can get away from it with liquid but you better not touch it in the first place," Jinbei explained as he finished walking over to the scene. Pedro had taken a step back upon the fishman telling him he had it under control.

"Jinbei?" Big Mom voiced her confusion.

He answered Katakuri's previous question, "I'm the one who told Luffy about Mother Carmel. Since I'm your ally, I hear those things." The woman said a thing or two before Jinbei told her, "I am going to leave your crew... and join the Straw Hats!"

I grinned big. It'd be great it he joined us. Big Mom didn't think so. "Alright! You got yourself a deal. You fool... Stay..." my hair flew back at the aura she gave off and many people passed out, "Or... Life?!"

"Life!" the former shichibukai stated.

Big Mom laughed and reached a hand forward, only for nothing to happen. She repeated the question and nothing happened again. "His soul stayed in his body! This can't be true... He's not even a bit afraid of Mama!" some random person narrated. I guess that's how her power works then.

The dark aura surrounding the Yonko faded. Jinbei spoke, "I'm a man who wants to be part of the future Pirate King's crew... I can't be intimidated by a mere Yonko!" The words he said seemed to echo around the now quiet tea party. He sat down and pulled out something I couldn't see from my perspective. "I'm returning the sake cup. Now, I'm leaving the Big Mom pirates! Thank you for all your troubles!"

"What an alpha male," I hummed to myself. 

Big Mom coated her hand in the soul infused sun she had nearby and tried to pummel the guy. He dodged in time as a huge fire pillar took up where he previously sat. When my eyes flicked to the side, I saw someone raise a hammer behind the woman. Not for Big Mom, but... for the Mother Carmel portrait. In a second it was smashed.

"Hey! Look! Over there!"

"H-He broke the portrait of Mother Carmel!"

Big Mom turned to look and froze in place while the perpetrator took of the Luffy mask they were wearing. It turned out to be Brook. He really has been pulling in clutch since we got to this island. Instead of shrieking, Big Mom got confused and started stumbling around mindlessly. This was not part of the plan.

Everyone started fighting after that. The Charlottes were trying to kill Luffy and Jinbei, guests were trying to fight off Luffy replicas, and Sanji is nowhere to be found after he ran off with Pudding.

"HEY! You're one of their crew!" a random guy yelled, pointing at me.

I smirked and stood up, "And what're you gonna do abou-"

"Are you an idiot?!" another man showed up and hit the guy in the side, "That's Katakuri's fiancé. Mama plans to use her!"

The guy scratched his head and mumbled, "Oh yea. Sorry, (y/n)-sama." They ran off after that.

"Damn," I muttered, "I'm so used to having to fight people off when that happens..."

"Gomu Gomu no Gatling!" I turned to look at Luffy's group fighting people off. With that, I ran over to them. He looked toward me and grinned, "(y/n)!" I didn't get to talk to him because Bege grabbed his collar and threw him to the ground. I would have tried to fight off the guy, but they looked to be having a conversation so I went to help Jinbei. It's probably a cover so they can hold a conversation.

"Why isn't Big Mom shrieking?!" the fishman questioned as he tried to hold back a guy with horns. He had three people trying to attack him at once. "I can't fight this many!"

I grabbed hold of the huge guy Jinbei was fighting and threw him over my shoulder toward the guy with orange hair who was coming our way. He threw the guy to the side and continued charging. "You won't have to," I told him with a smile. He smiled back until we remembered the charging guy.

"Jinbei!" the tall orange haired man yelled.

"Oven!" the fishman called him.

"Really? His name is Oven?" I asked the former shichibukai.

"It's for good reason!" he told me. Pedro intercepted the charging Oven by slashing at him with his sword. It didn't land, but it did keep him from getting to us. "Oi, Pedro! Don't let him land any hits on you!"

The Mink took the warning and blocked Oven's next attack with his sword, only for the object to turn a bright red as if I put it in my furnace. Pedro dropped to one knee, letting his sword stick into the ground. Looks like his power is related to heat. The huge orange man was literally releasing steam as he began to talk, "I remember you, Pedro! You're like a big brother to Pekoms! You can to steal Mama's Ponegliph but you failed foolishly and lost an eye and years off of your life. Having come here, you must be prepared to die!" 

Pedro stood up and growled, "I've always been prepared!"

"I'll burn you to death!" Oven grunted. Ok that's enough.

"No one's allowed to die unless it's you, Akainu Rip Off!" I shouted as I jumped over Pedro, using his head as a surface to jump off of as I activated my devil fruit and my haki, punching Oven in the face. It didn't burn as much as it would have if I didn't coat myself in haki. Oven flew back upon the impact of my fist, having not expected it.

"Wha- how strong are you?" Pedro asked, finally being able to grab his sword. He stood up and looked at where I sent Oven off to, "Such brute strength..."

I flexed my biceps, "Really strong. And sorry about your hat. It definitely has a shoe print now."

"It's fi-"

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" Thankfully, that yell wasn't directed at me. It was coming from the Vinsmoke table, specifically from Sanji's dad.  "How could you do this to us?! Tell me this is a mistake, Big Mom! I trusted you! Even the underworld is ruled by honor and decency!" He cried out for Big Mom to answer him, but there was no way that would happen with her confused demeanor. She doesn't even have the ability to evilly laugh at his predicament.

"Is Judge... crying right now?" I thought aloud. 

"Jinbei! Pedro! (y/n)! We gotta back up Straw Hat with all we've got! Follow me!" Bege called over to us. "The people of the Allied Forces! All of your, get your Invisible Symphonia ready!"

I searched for the ear plugs that I shoved down the front of my dress, making sure they were there, which they were. Now I just need to wait for whatever they sent Luffy off to do. 

In the middle of me trying to get to the Katakuri offense team, Sanji went flying past me, and then so did some weird genie thing attached to a guy with a shaven head.

"RUN, REIJU!" Sanji yelled. He turned and seemed to notice the genie. "It's you again! Don't get in my way!" He kicked the halberd that the genie swung at him away and continued running.

"Ah shit, I guess I should go help with that," I muttered to myself, running at the genie that kept chasing him. When Sanji failed to kick the thing away from him again, I covered myself in haki and tackled the genie to the floor.

"(y/n)? (y/n) where did you-"

"SAVE YOUR FAMILY ALREADY!" I shouted as I struggled to keep this stupid genie on the floor. The blond snapped back into reality and sprinted toward the table just when Big Mom started screeching. Looks like Luffy made it to her. The genie disappeared because the user got distracted by the sound, so I quickly put my ear plugs in.

Nami, Chopper, and Carrot came running out from wherever they were hiding and put extra ear plugs into the Vinsmoke family's ears while everyone that was surrounding the table for the assassination was paralyzed from Big Mom's shriek. Sanji kicked the table the family was sitting at and broke the candy they were incased in, then the previously hiding trio gave each of them their Raid Suits.

Walking over, I leaned my arm on Nami, having to shout so she could hear me, "You think they're gonna transform right here so I can see it?"

"That isn't what matters right now! Look at the situation we're in!" she shrieked.

Carrot smiled and came up beside me, "What happens when they transform?"

"Their clothes magically change and they get suuuuper powerful," I explained, "You saw Reiju and Yonji's already. Red and Blue are the only other ones that matter now."

"Ohhh~! I hope it's cool!" she chimed. My throat is starting to hurt from all this yelling through each other's ear plugs.

I nodded and looked toward Big Mom again, seeing that everyone was in place now. Bege and his men had just launched the gas containers at the vulnerable woman. Now we just have to-

"I WON'T FORGIVE THEEEMMMMM!" Big Mom shrieked, making the missiles break.

"FUCK!" I couldn't help but shout in both frustration and panic. Bege immediately started sprinting. I did too and so did everyone around me. Caesar should be coming in with a mirror, we just have to get to him. After a bit more of running, the mirror was in sight. As if she could read my thoughts, the mirror shattered from another yell out of the Yonko. I stopped in my tracks.

I didn't get to question how we were going to survive this because Bege suddenly turned into a goddamn castle. I'm telling you, Franky would have LOVED to come with us. He really should have. Anyway, Bege told us to get into the castle. You know damn well I was the first one to start absolutely sprinting. I got in the castle with Luffy and them, but Nami, Chopper, and Carrot all got pushed to the side before they could get in here. They ended up getting grabbed by members of the Big Mom family, to our luck.

Luffy and I started running down to go save them, but then Germa suited up and started fighting on our side, turning the tide for our dire situation. Blue saved Chopper, Yonji saved Carrot, and Reiju saved Nami. Sanji came running into the castle with Nami in his arms while Carrot and Chopper ran beside them.

I pointed towards Germa while violently shaking Vito with my other hand, silently trying to tell him that this was cool. The look on his face clearly expressed that he thought the same way. Carrot was looking at them with sparkles in her eyes as well. They ran over to protect the entrance while it closed, but I had to stop going all fangirly when I noticed the smug look on Blue's face upon him seeing the state I was in. I flipped him off right when the door closed.

We all ran further into the castle, and it shook a bit while Bege maneuvered around. Germa made it into the castle as well and we all regrouped in one huge room. Then, there was a sudden stop that shook the entire place. I could hear a louder muffled voice, so I just took out my ear plugs along with everyone else. We couldn't hear the shrieking in here, but we could hear each other.

"The assassination of Big Mom... ended in failure. The Big Father's limbs are bound with candy. We can't even move now! We'll be surrounded by the Yonko Big Mom pirates and forced to fight a hopeless battle under siege," Bege announced to us.

The news hit everybody like a train, well not everyone, but you get what I mean.

Bege reformed in the room after a second and Luffy went up to him with Chopper. "There you are! You're something else, Bege! You turned into such a big castle!" my captain complimented.

"The castle-castle fruit is so cool!" Chopper followed up.

"There's no time for that! Think about the situation we're in!" Bege grunted and turned to the rest of us. "Damnit... the assassination plot that we worked on for over a year ended in failure! This is the first time we've failed to kill someone."

Brook sipped his tea and said, "In the end, the Yonko proved out of our league." Where did he get that tea in this situation?

Jinbei looked to Bege and asked, "Now what do we do?"

"We don't have much time. I'll tell you why. Listen carefully, you guys. This castle is me. It's strong but not unbreakable. If they destroy the castle, I'll die. Then the castle will be gone... and once you guys get thrown out, the monsters will prey on you, too!"

Nami and Chopper clung to each other and cried out, "Prey?!"

"You're damned if you stay, and damned if you leave. You're in dire straits!" Bege continued.

Caesar came up to him and said, "Don't blame it on me, Bege! The launcher was the world's most advanced-" He didn't get to finish talking because Bege fell down with a painfilled groan. Everyone asked what was up.

He looked like he got hit again as he sat up, "It's from outside!"

In the nearest window, Big Mom's face showed up. She must have climbed the castle. "You bastards! Get out!" she ordered. "Bege! Straw Hat!"

Nami, Carrot, Chopper, and Brook all started screaming as Bege continued to take hits from the Yonko. Chiffon gave her baby to Vito and then ran off, opening a window and calling out to her mother. I don't know what in her right mind made her think Big Mom would suddenly like her all of a sudden. I guess she couldn't do anything else, though. Luffy pulled her away from the window just as Big Mom threw a punch her way.

"Were you conspiring with them to kill me, too, Chiffon?! You're not gonna live to eat tomorrow's sweets!" the Yonko yelled. She continued to rain down punches on the castle.

"I've gotta go out and kick her ass!" Luffy shouted, running towards any exit.

Chopper tackled him down upon Nami's order and she ran over to him, "Luffy, we came to take back Sanji, didn't we?! We got a copy of the ponegliph! And we achieved Sanji's wish to save his family! We accomplished our goals! If you have enough time to fight back, think about how we can escape instead! If we wanted to fight, we would've brought Zoro and everyone else too, right?!"

I sighed and shook my head, "Then what are we supposed to do in this situation? Run out of the castle and abandon our ally? We're surrounded anyway. So are we just gonna sit here and watch Bege get beat to death?"

Brook stepped forward, "But Nami is right. We made it this far because there are only a small number of us. Let's all go to the Land of Wano safely where Zoro's waiting!"

Bege took a few more hits and coughed out blood. Luffy jumped out of Chopper's arms and motioned to the man, "Look! It's as (y/n) says! Bege is... What can we do?! Bege is getting attacked on our account!"

"Damnit... our results are catastrophic... I'm not willing to sit by and watch you relish in your success!" the bloody man breathed out.

"Wait a minute, Bege! You can't drag us down with you!"

"Drag you down with me? That's not a bad idea. I didn't care about you guys at all from the beginning. But... my precious subordinates and my wife and child are in here... I can't let them die!" Bege declared. His crew and wife cried out for him until he fell back onto his hands and knees from another punch. He held up a hand when everyone tried to run to him for help. "There's only one way for everyone to survive!"

~~~

"This room in the Big Father... is actually inside of my body..." Bege was interrupted by another attack, making him cough blood. When everyone grew concerned, he yelled, "Don't panic! No matter how strongly we're attacked... Whether the Big Father leans or falls over... I'm the only one that'll be hurt. As long as you guys stay here, you're not gonna get affected!"

"Well that doesn't help the fact that you look dead as hell," I sighed, crossing my arms.

He waved his hand and continued, "Listen. I'll change back into my human form. Then, Caesar will carry me and fly away to escape. If it goes well, we can get out of trouble."

"OI! How could you put my life in danger without even asking me, you fool!" Caesar cried. "We'll get riddled with bullets in an instant! There's no chance of success! There's many users of haki too! I can turn into gas but it doesn't matter!"

"You don't know if there's no chance of success!" Chopper chided.

"You can't tell unless you try," Jinbei added.

"You're only agile when you're escaping!" Nami followed up.

"What did you say, you fools?!" Caesar shouted.

I rubbed my temples, "He might literally be the one to save our lives if this plan works out, guys. I really doubt bullying him is gonna make him stop complaining anyway."

"YEA!" Caesar agreed, crossing his arms defiantly. And this is supposed to be one of the greatest scientists in the world.

I put up a hand, "Please just shut up. I still don't like you, you child abuser."

"EEEHHHHH?!"

---
Um... yall wanna be discord friends? Hehe.... that'd be cool idk.... we could make a lil one piece nerd server.... <3 U could see my zoro earrings...

Also this chapter was kinda boring lowkey

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 404 25
(Requested by My sister) This is my first Ever One Piece Fanfiction! ~~ While chillin' on the seas, the straw hats spotted a small boat floating arou...
289K 9K 44
A simple girl minding her own business in a diner, a sudden crush happened in the diner, and in a blink of an eye, she was now in a ship with 5 peopl...
52.4K 1.6K 23
Just a Luffy x Fem!reader, takes place at impel down and will be using stuff from the actual show so if you're not past episode 400 you might not wan...
40.2K 1.3K 38
π•»π–†π–˜π–˜π–Žπ–”π–“π–†π–™π–Š, π–˜π–π–”π–œπ–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖔𝖗 π–ˆπ–†π–šπ–˜π–Šπ–‰ π–‡π–ž π–˜π–™π–—π–”π–“π–Œ π–‹π–Šπ–Šπ–‘π–Žπ–“π–Œπ–˜. γ€ο½ο½Žο½…γ€€ο½ο½‰ο½…ο½ƒο½…γ€€ο½˜γ€€ο½’ο½…ο½ο½„ο½…ο½’γ€‘ re-upload since wattpad took it down...