Liams Girlfriend

By htrager

Annie is 14 years old who has no sense of authority, and does what she pleases! She does have parents, but th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 31

1K 21 7
By htrager

(This chapter will be in Liam's POV and Annie's POV. Please give credit to sweet-intoxication who helped me write this update...hope you like it!)

(Liam's POV)

I had just got back from taking the other band members to the airport, so they could go make the necessary appearances for the band's branding and the new upcoming album. I had taken a leave of absence since Annie's accident to make sure I could be with her all the time. I had found out from the nurse who takes care of her, that Annie had been taken to physical therapy, and that it was located on the fourth floor. I sprinted to the elevators, and as I exited the elevator on the fourth floor, I could hear Annie yelling at someone. As I turned the corner I saw her sitting in a wheelchair with a doctor behind her, who had her mouth open in shock and she looked like she was about ready to cry! I was beyond angry with how Annie was handling the situation with the doctor, and her cussing and calling the doctor names, I didn't know what had gotten into her, but I was going to diminish this attitude of hers for good. Apparently, she had forgotten the warning I had given her, about what would happen if she had an attitude with anyone else. I guess I will have to remind her and help her make sure she doesn't lose her temper anymore. I was slightly embarrassed to even approach the doctor and Annie right then. I couldn't believe she would blow up like she did, in public nonetheless. She had been doing so well, and I was really proud of her. The only reason why she didn't know it was me as I approached them, was because I had forgotten to put on my usual cologne. Annie was relying on her nose to let her know who was in her room, or who was around her.

I know with her being blind, that things had gotten so much harder for her, simple tasks irritated her and made her frustrated, but she still needed to learn how to control her temper and calmly handle situations, things weren't always going to be too her liking, and she needed to think twice before she reacts. Since the accident and her being blind, she hasn't received an actual spanking. I had swatted each of her thighs a day or so ago and I gave her a warning. From the looks of her actions right now, a few swats on her thighs will no longer cut it!

(Annie's POV)

I felt the air from the wheelchair whip by me as I was being pushed hard by someone. I hadn't a clue who it was, I didn't think it was Liam in fact I knew it wasn't him. I didn't smell the usual old spice cologne of his, he wore it every day.

I didn't really smell anything specific about this person, so I was at a complete loss for who it might be, I thought most likely it was another nurse. I decided to just sit back in my wheelchair and stay quiet.

I hate being blind so much! No one understood how I really felt. It's hard to place yourself in someone else's shoes, so I could understand why no one could understand. But they should learn to listen to me better and stop being so demanding and bitchy like that rude ass spinster was!

I was snapped out of my thoughts when the wheelchair stopped, and I heard a door creak open, and then I was pushed into a room. Hearing the door close behind me, I knew it was my room because I could smell the air freshener that my mom had prayed in it, it smelled like lilacs my favorite flower. I let out a sigh of relief and I hadn't realized I was tense until I relaxed down into my wheelchair. I really wanted to see Liam right now, though he didn't know I had thrown a fit, and I was not planning on telling him what happened either. I knew

if I did, or he found out, that my ass would be toasted! I really hoped that spinster doesn't tell him what happened whenever he does get here, because what he doesn't know, won't hurt me! I wanted him to continue to be proud of me. I know what I did was wrong, and I did feel bad for losing my temper, but she deserved it! She was way out of line and I will not be talked to like that by anyone.

I felt the anger rising inside me again and my head started pounding once again, last thing I needed was a headache. I took a deep breath and let it out slowly, trying my best to calm myself down. The pain that pulsed through my head was almost unbearable. I couldn't afford to get worked up again, and all I wanted right now was to lay down in my bed.

"Care to explain to me what happened out there." A voice asked me.

Immediately I looked around the room, even though I couldn't see, I hated being blind! I stayed silent for a minute, wondering if it was Liam that pushed the wheelchair in here. Or if he was already in my room waiting for me. How did he know what happened? I was confused and didn't know how to answer him, so I stayed silent.

"Well? Are you just going to ignore me? Do you need a trip over my knee to encourage you to speak?" Liam questioned me, I could hear a bit of amusement in his voice. That made me mad, how dare he think that any of this is funny. I kept my mouth shut for a couple of seconds. I know now why he sounded slightly amused and that was because he was incredibly angry. I can recall multiple times where I got so angry that I actually laughed at whatever situation I was in. I knew better than to test Liam at this point, so I just swallowed quite hard and fiddled with my fingers in my lap. I really didn't know what to say. I still didn't know if he had seen what happened, or if he was told. If he had seen it, I couldn't lie my way out of it, but if someone had told him, I might be able to lie enough that he will feel bad about what happened and let me slide without a spanking. That choice was risky though, I was torn between what to do, and I knew that Liam's patience would wear thin soon.

"Annie!" he raised his voice, I could hear his footsteps start to come towards me. I panicked knowing that I was on thin ice and I needed to answer right away.

"What?" I yelled back.

"Tell me what happened! I will give you five seconds to start! I have had it with you ignoring me and your disobedience!" he said sternly right beside me.

I started losing my temper again and couldn't control it.

"I cussed out the rude doctor! I'm not sorry about it either! She made me feel like a toddler! I walked today, Liam! I stood up and everything! You weren't even there! I didn't agree with any of it, they made me do it! Especially that rude female doctor!" I tried explaining without crying, but I failed, I could feel the hot tears pouring down my face. It really hurt me that Liam didn't see me stand up and walk! I made progress enough for one day, even Damien said so, I can't believe spinster compared me to other patients even younger ones. Obviously, I was me, not them, I don't have to do everything in one damn day!"

I felt Liam put one of his hands on my left shoulder and stoop down to my level.

"Annie, I'm sorry I wasn't there. I had to go with the boys, to their destination. I had no idea they had marked you down on your chart to go to therapy today. Dr. Ryder did inform me of your actions, I also heard it all, I am extremely disappointed in you. Don't get me wrong. I am happy that you made progress and I don't care what she has to say about that, you made huge progress and I am so proud of you. But I am incredibly disappointed with you. I cannot believe you would pull something like that, in front of everyone!" Liam scolded.

I felt my heartstrings tug slightly. I didn't like the fact that I had disappointed Liam so bad and I did regret it now. But there was no way I could go back. Liam needed to understand that she was so rude and arrogant towards me and deserved every bit of it!

"Liam! She told me I had made no progress, she even said she was going to put it down in my chart that I didn't make any progress! She was rude! I tried my hardest not to go off on her, honest, but I couldn't help it! She wasn't happy with no matter what I did!" I defended myself, hoping he would understand, and let my behavior slide.

"Annie, I understand all of this, I will make sure that doctor is respectful to you. But none of those reasons get you out of this punishment. I warned you not that long ago, what would happen if you cussed or got an attitude with anyone. I meant what I said and being that you want to test me on that, I will prove it now. I shouldn't have to be at your side nonstop. I should be able to leave and trust that I can come back, and you wouldn't have gone off on someone." Liam spat out, anger very apparent in his voice.

"I'm sorry Liam!" I said, trying my last-ditch effort to get out of this spanking. "I tried my hardest not to go off, but she pushed me to the breaking point! Please you can't spank me! I'm blind!" I added desperately.

I scowled crossing my arms, and before I knew it. Liam had wrapped his arms around my waist and lifted me out of the wheelchair, carried me in his arms, and then I felt him sit down on the edge of the bed, and laid me face down over his knees. I wiggled around, but he kept a tight grip around my waist with one of his arms. I was so scared that I was going to fall, so I stopped wiggling. I couldn't see, and it frightened me. This was the first time that Liam had spanked me since I have been blind, and it was a totally new experience, only because I couldn't see. I knew this was about to become incredibly unpleasant. Liam didn't speak another word, just instead rested one hand on my gown-clad bottom, he surprised me with the first swat, he landed it right across my butt, hard.

"I hope you learn from this. I absolutely hate punishing you. Especially today, because I was really wanting to surprise you with something for doing so well, but I will not tolerate this kind of behavior towards anyone!" Liam mumbles sternly, not slacking up with the smacks.

The pain was building as he landed smack after smack. "OWWWW! Liam!" I whine, throwing one of my hands back to try and cover my bottom, but he immediately grabbed it and landed an extra hard swat to my right lower thigh for that.

"Next time count to ten and calm yourself down! These doctors are trying to help you. Yes, she was rude and out of line, but that gives you no right to be."

He started landing hard swats to my thighs alternating and that really made the tears start to fall. I had forgotten just how hard Liam could actually swat. I regretted my decision so bad now. I would have never even thought about cussing her out if I knew that he was around.

"I'm sorry! I won't lose my temper again! Please stop!! This hurts so bad!!" I plead with him letting my hot tears stream down my face. I didn't feel bad for cussing that nurse out, but I had to convince Liam I was so he would stop spanking me. She deserved it, honestly. I hope she gets fired!

"You put yourself in this position. I will stop when I truly believe you are sorry." Liam voiced continuing to land more sharp hard smacks to my butt.

"LIAM!" I shriek out his name, sobbing harder. These swats were starting to really smart! I felt my head start to pound again from me crying.

"Five more," Liam shouted over my noisy crying and sobbing. He paused long enough to rub my back with his left hand, and it felt soothing, then he delivered the last five swats in rapid fire right on the top of my thighs. I was sure my thighs by now were probably dark red, and I knew I would be feeling this spanking for a long time! Liam helped me off his lap, and settled me on my bed, purposely making me sit on my butt. I winced and scowled. My sobs died down pretty fast, even though my ass was still on fire. I felt Liam cradle me against him, with my head resting on his chest. I immediately felt comforted and safe. This is what I missed the most, Liam's love. I sighed contently and enjoyed every minute I had with him, hoping soon that I could see his face again. I really wanted my eyesight back. I wanted it so bad, I could taste it! If it came back, everything would be so much easier. I didn't realize how much I took for granted until I lost it. One thing being blind has taught me is Liam is going to be by my side through everything, no matter what and I should never take the small things in life for granted because I will miss them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

646K 32.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
1.7M 14K 57
Any ideas you have or want to see message me xx
464K 9.7K 36
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
476K 30K 94
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...