Cuddle Weather // Larry

Od BlindBirdy

Living in a flat together and the rainy weather of Manchester will bring two souls closer, in cravings of war... Viac

Trailer
The Cold Within
Cupcake
Sweaters
Hot Chocolate
Movie and Cats
Letters
Coffee Break
Stay In Bed
Fireworks

Spot Lights

2.2K 83 37
Od BlindBirdy

...

Family
/fæmli/ (n)
-it's the greatest blessing, a group of laughs, dreams, plays and loves together. Those who you always count on. Always present not only on the good times. The most precious gift.

-Aesthetic-

...

Empty...

The only way to explain the both boys hearts for the next two weeks that followed the previous events.

They would wake up, go to work, come back, eat in the same table and than retreat to their rooms without much talks, sharing knowing looks, and keeping up their barriers so the other wouldn't see past them.

They made a silent pact again to never talk of it again. Or bring it up.

24 December.

Harry had finished all 33 paintings, they where currently being transported to the big gallery where they would be open to the people on Christmas Eve as a exhibit (that night), and the money they would raise that night would all go to charity as a Christmas gift for kids hospital of Manchester.

Harry was doing the last few checks on each painting being loaded on a transporting van. He proudly held the three last paintings he did these two weeks, he loved how his hand had managed to finish them after everything that has been going on inside it, he loved how the storm in his heart didn't waver his hand or brush.

"Carefully!"-He whispered softly at the workers.

"Yes sir."-He said taking the last ones from his hands.

"We'll take care of that for now Harry. You can go and get ready for tonight. Be there at 8 sharp!."-Sarah said and hugged him.-"I'm proud of what you're doing Harry!"

Harry smiled shyly.-"Thanks! Only the best I could manage to do."

"I've seen that work Harry. You're the next Leonardo Da Vinci and I know that for sure!"-She said patting him on the back.

Harry laughed.-"I don't think that."

"Even Leonardo painted his lover to become the best. Because being an artist and a lover at the same time is what makes good art! The feeling Harry, and you have that! I believe in you."-She gave him a warning look and a flying kiss before entering the van and waving at him.

They took off and so did Harry, who didn't have time to argue about that. He made sure to pick up Louis' birthday gift from the studio before leaving and also didn't forget his ticket for tonight's exhibition.

He took his umbrella and walked the way home. It wasn't raining much and it made him feel better to know the sky was a sad as he was.

He greeted Shady on the way home with a sad smile on his face. She waved at him and made a loving gesture by placing a hand on her heart and smiled genuinely.

Harry smiled shyly and pulled his jacket tighter. Finally when he entered their flat, he went straight to the living room. He hadn't seen Louis all day because he was at the rehearsals of the short drama that would be put to show tonights for Christmas eve and the long one after the holidays. He had been extra busy with work and Harry knows he's overworking himself.

He searched the whole place just to find out he was probably inside his room.

He took a brave step towards it and knocked a few times.-"Lou..."

He heard footsteps but no answer. He decided to go straight at the theme.-"So I'm leaving for the presentation of that big thing I told you I'm working on...and you once said you'd come, I truly want you to be there. This means a lot to me and I'd always want you to be there no matter what. I'll leave this...here."-He said and placed his present and the ticket behind the door.-"I need you tonight more than ever. Happy birthday."-He whispered and than left.

After a while when the front door of the flat finally closed indicating Harry left, Louis opened the door of his room and looked down to find a small gift box and a ticket on top of it.

Harry Styles:
"Sweet Creatures" exhibition.
24 December.

Louis sighted softly at the ticket. He was so proud of him...so proud.

He than took the birthday gift box and sat on the bed.

He opened the lid and gasped silently.-"Oh Harry."-He said softly a smile reaching his saddened eyes.

...

Harry was getting anxious. People had flooded the exhibition large room but no sign of Louis yet.

He was proudly showing people around, explaining stuff to them, thanking them for donations or just for being there tonight. Mostly he explained his work to critics and a few questions for the local newspaper.

He wondered if Louis liked his gift. Or if he would even show up tonight.

He fixed his tuxedo again, adjusting his tie and brushed his long hair backwards trying to look presentable to everyone who was there tonight.

There where people all in suits or ladies in fancy dresses, having champagne on even fancier glasses and giving honest reviews about his work. All of which where all good so far.

He went to the center of the exhibition. Looking at the three main paintings that stood in the middle of it. The ones that had everyone throwing the best critics for. The ones he made with such care and love, better than any of the others...the best, and everyone knew that and many knew why.

"How much for that one."-A voice said from behind him.

Harry took a deep breath. Here he goes again explaining the same thing over and over again.-"I'm sorry sir. These three are not for sale."-He said not even bothering to take his eyes off the paintings and looking down to his watch.

The stranger coughs and fixed his voice.-"Not even for me?"-A much familiar voice said from the same position.

Harry turned around almost immediately.-"Lou?!"-He smiled widely, his dimples all in display as he watched a very presenting Louis wearing a black tuxedo with a tie, paired with the cuffs he gifted him.

"Okay, I get it all the stuff about the girls but this point on the exhibitions brochure says:'All inspired by one.' And I'd like to claim the credits. Why isn't my name there?"-Louis said smiling as he goofed around, checking the brochure he picked at the entrance.

Harry just ignored the snarly comment and hugged him. Louis stood still, memories flowing through his head, he leaned on the hug nonetheless missing those arms on these cold nights of the December month. The feeling of his breath against his neck and the touch of his hands.

"Thanks for being here Lou! Means the world to me!"-Harry said his voice almost deceiving him.

Louis chuckled.-"Of course I'd come...I promised right."

Harry broke the hug and looked down.-"So...you like the birthday gift?"-He said pointing at the cuffs on Louis cuffings.

Louis smiled and showed them to him.-"I love them...they do look expensive though."

"It's your eye colour, also It looks like an eye...They are pretty. Your eyes also are, so yeah..."-Harry said almost stuttering his words.

"I love them, thanks H!"-Louis chuckled than he looked the painting again.-"But nothing tops these..."

"I'm glad."-Harry stood silent for a while, looking into his eyes.-"So do you like it?"-He showed the place with his hands.

Louis approached the paintings with a judging eye.-"When you said you'd imagine them...I did not know you had such an wild imagination in you Mr.Artist. I don't even look like that when I'm wet!"-He said pointing at one of the paintings of himself wet, the one they sketched at the studio.

"You actually did. The first thing that brings it in mind is actually the fact you love rain..."-Harry said softly explaining.

"Alright than. What about this one. Am I covered in...is that sugar powder?"-He laughed.

"It's just a tiny bit on your lips! Gosh, this is like the best one and you find a way to ruin it."-Harry said facepalming.

Louis than looked at the main one...the one that was different from every single other picture in this whole exhibition. The one of him almost naked, looking like a greek god, covered with one single sheet over his manhood, it was the biggest, and Louis just imagined how long it would had taken him to finish it.

Louis didn't know how to even find a flaw on it, it was...perfect.

"It's called 'Sweet Creature' not for sale obviously."-Harry informed as he noticed Louis staring at it for too long.

"You'd make quite a lot from it."-Louis said softly looking at his green eyes, deep down feelings a indescribable feeling of guilt fill him.

"It's not for sale."-Harry said softly trying yo make a point.

"We're not hanging this in the living room!"-Louis said chuckling.

Harry laughed.-"No, these three are going to travel the world with a bunch of other famous paintings, in like a tour...but yeah, it's going to be mine anyway."-He said proudly looking at the three paintings.

Louis looked at it again.-"Funny..."

"Why funny?"-Harry asked immediately.

"You're whole thing is going to charity...you could had literally made a fortune here."-Louis chuckled.

"It's all about recognition. I wanted my project to make it, not the money. This is just the beginning."-Harry explained.

"Yeah the 30 against 3. What does that mean by the way."-Louis said point at the brochure proudly.-"I'm framing this and putting it over the fireplace though. It's your very first exhibition."

Harry laughed at him than he answered the first question.-"I mean, look around. 30 paintings about women and their beauty...all perfect in all aspects..."-Harry started.-"Than there are 3, only three paintings that most people care about. The unique ones, the ones that are different from the others, the ones who are less in number but still the best ones by quality because they're made with a different care, love, sentiment , something you don't find at any of the others."

Louis heard him, every word piercing through his heart. This was actually all for him...

"That is about the awareness of what it means to prefer the same gender, coming to terms with who you are and what you love, in a world full of perfect, the ones you love are what your heart finds as the simple and unique ones. That one thing you can't have. The forbidden. All these other paintings are supposedly right...and than there is the wrong...and I love wrong, because It's my only right."-Harry said pouring his heart with each word, leaving Louis speechless, tongue tied.

Louis smiled, looking down. Oh, those words. Those words gave him power to be brave. How stupid has he been to just keep pushing Harry away from him.-"Has that anything to do with m-..."

"You! It's all about you Louis."-Harry said softly almost as if whispering.-"You helped me realise what I want, who I want to be and who I want to love."

Louis felt his heart sink even deeper.-"I...never knew you...felt like this for me...you never said anything."-He wanted to just hug him and tell him he was so sorry for being a son of a bitch for all these years.

"You kept pushing me away. Without me even trying to enter."-Harry said the sadness on his eyes making Louis' heart wink on his chest.

Louis couldn't resist this any longer...he made a step forward placed his hands on his cheeks drying a tear away, and gently place his lips over his. After all these painful days of trying to deny the fact that he couldn't live without Harry besides him, making no sense now that he was one more time kissing those lips. This time with no regrets.

There where a few flashlights, cameras capturing this for the newspaper. They didn't care and knew it didn't matter.

Harry was over the moon, hoping that Louis wouldn't step back again. They parted their lips and looked into each other's eyes.

"I tried Haz...I really did...But I can't function without you. It's too empty, too numb, too forced, when all I wanted since the beginning was just you to be mine and mine only."-Louis whispered at him. Wiping yet another tear off his face.-"I can't deny it any longer...The fact that I love you. More than anything I'll ever need, or ever want. I love you and you only."

Harry smiled, his shiny eyes and deep dimples making him look like a literal angel.-"I adore you Louis... You complete me. I've tried filling my other half, and nothing felt like when you're there. You make me feel stuff, butterflies flapping their arms inside me, you make everything feel so right. You make me feel Louis, and love you for that! For everything! I love you!"

Louis smiled shyly and kissed him one more time, soft, very soft. Like green fresh petals over a sky reflected blue pound.

"Let's go home please."-Harry said against his lips as they took a breath after the kiss.

"Let's go home love."-Louis said and took his hand proudly on his.

...

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

841 37 10
Louis, Harry, Zayn, Niall and Liam all live in Cheshire. They all have been best friends for four years ever since they met at a party. Harry and Lo...
758 4 14
Harry is living with his best friend during their gap year and they just so happen to meet some new people around their age on a night out who are al...
80.1K 5.2K 31
» 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎 « ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ᴏɴ ᴀᴍᴀᴢᴏɴ ᴀs ᴋɪɴᴅʟᴇ ᴏʀ ᴘᴀᴘᴇʀʙᴀᴄᴋ [ 𝘓𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘪𝘯 𝘣𝘪𝘰 ] ______________ Cᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ʙʏ ᴅᴀɴɪᴇʟᴀ ᴘᴀᴏʟᴀ. [ ɪɢ ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: @_...
1M 47.9K 22
[Complete] When a dangerous criminal comes across a lone house in the woods, he figures it's the perfect place to hide out for the night. Only to fi...