𝗠𝗶𝘀𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲

By gxrleenk

They Met At A Wedding And Once The Wedding Ended, They Parted Ways To Never Meet Again, Unknown To What The F... More

𝗐𝖾𝗅𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌
𝖼𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝗑 𝖺𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗍𝗂𝖼𝗌
𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾
𝗍𝗐𝗈
𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾
𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋
𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾
𝗌𝗂𝗑
𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇
𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍
𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾
𝗍𝖾𝗇
𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗏𝖾
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗈𝗇𝖾
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗐𝗈
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝗂𝗑
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗈𝗇𝖾
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗐𝗈
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝗂𝗑
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾
𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒
𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗈𝗇𝖾
𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗐𝗈
𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾
𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋
𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾
𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝗂𝗑
𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇
𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍
𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾
𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒
𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒-𝗈𝗇𝖾
𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗐𝗈
𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾
𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋
𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾
𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝗂𝗑
𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇
𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒-𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍
𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒-𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾
𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝗒
𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝗒-𝗈𝗇𝖾
𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗐𝗈
𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾
𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋
𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾
𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝗂𝗑
𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇
𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝗒-𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍
𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝗒-𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾
𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒
𝖾𝗉𝗂𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾

𝗈𝗇𝖾

40.6K 1.2K 127
By gxrleenk

In the outskirts of Pune, a mansion was bustling with noise and chatter. Orders were being heard and the stressful atmosphere was visible. The mansion was almost fully decorated and was being prepared for guests and relatives, who they hadn't seen nor talked to in ages. Many types of dishes were being cooked to serve the guests. Everyone was going here and there, checking if anything is missing or anything needs to be done. The house was chaotic! After all, it was a desi wedding house.

In between all of this, there was a girl running up the stairs while her anklets were heard throughout the corridors. She had a few sweat drops on her forehead from all the running and ordering. She hadn't sat down for even a minute. She was the most stressed but excited in all of this. Why wouldn't she be, after all it is her best friend's wedding.

She opened the bride's room door, aka her best friend, and her best friend came in to view, who was clad in a pink lengha, busy on a call with a huge smile. Hearing the sudden noise, her best friend lifted her eyes up and quickly hid the phone behind her after seeing her bestest friend in the world. Her best friend knew she was in trouble now. "Are you serious Jhanvi? We all are busy in the preparations downstairs while you're here, blushing and smiling like a mad women. Choti maa has been asking since ages if you've gotten ready or not. And over here, miss is all ready but busy on her phone." Jhanvi pouted hearing her strict friend, who she loved a lot.

"Sorry! I was just um busy talking to...a friend." Knowing very well who this so-called friend was, she took steps towards Jhanvi and snatched the phone out of her hand which Jhanvi was hiding behind her back. "Na-" Putting the phone on speaker, she spoke, "Darsh, I swear to god have some patience. After a few days she will be your's and will be by your side forever. But for now, at least leave her alone and let her focus on her functions while you focus on your's."

Jhanvi bit her tongue and passed her friend a sheepish smile. "You always have to come in between my romance! After my marriage, I will make sure to never let Jhanvi call you so I can romance with her 24/7." Darsh, who is the groom, said from the other side. "Keep your personal affairs to yourself. I don't need to know about your romance. And you know very well that you can never stop me nor Jhanvi from talking to each other. So sorry to say, I'm still the third-wheel." she said with a grin while Jhanvi blushed.

He sighed from the other side, knowing these two friends and their bond. "Yea yea! Now tell me, will you come from my side or Jhanvi's side?" She mentally hit her head after hearing the same topic. The couple had already fought many times on who's side she'd be on. "I-" "Darsh you know she'll come from my side! She's my best friend so she'll definitely come from my side. So don't even think that she'll come from your side."

And here we go again! "Jhanvi, she'll come from my side. She's my best friend too!" "I've known her longer!" Jhanvi spat back. "I've known-" "Shut up you both." she interfered in between their banter, knowing it wasn't going to stop any time soon. "When you come tonight for the sangeet, I'll tell you both who's side I'll come from." That made both of them shut up.

"Now bye Darsh! Both me and your Jhanvi need to go." "Bye! Bye Jhanvi, love you." Jhanvi's already red cheeks became even more darker. She rolled her eyes at the lovey-dovey talks as she was used to them and was used to Jhanvi blushing like a mad women. "She also loves you! Okay bye!" With that, she cut the call and handed Jhanvi her phone back.

"I wanted to talk to him still." Jhanvi said with a pout. Seeing her whipped friend, she said, "You can, but tonight. Save some conversations for tonight as well. Now before I forget, I had come here to tell you to finish your packing. Choti maa told me to tell you to do so. When you finish, don't take any stress and relax. You're the bride. I have everything handled downstairs!" Jhanvi smiled at her friend, who cared so much about her. "Okay my sweet Nandu!"

"Nandini! Could you please come downstairs? This guy doesn't seem to understand what I'm saying." they heard a distant voice yell. That was Jhanvi's mom, Nandini's choti maa. "Coming!" she yelled. "Now you start packing while I handle everything else." She left the room and again started running downstairs to help.

This helpful and caring girl was Nandini. Nandini Grover. A cheerful bubbly twenty-four year old girl with a pure heart. She isn't only pretty on the inside but also on the outside. She was the utmost definition of beauty. Wherever she step foot, she'd bring happiness and joy with her. She can find a good in anything. She was the light in everyone's life. Especially her brother and father's. She was their pari. Her presence can make anyone's day. She helps anyone and everyone in any way she can. She is sweet and childish in nature but when needed, she can turn feisty and fierce. She knew how to stand up for herself. She was a pataka. Nandini is one out of a million with her glorious smile and amazing personality.

•   •   •   •   •

Once Nandini reached her choti maa, who was fighting with one of the workers, she smiled. Since childhood, Jhanvi's mom was like a mother to her. Jhanvi and Nandini had met on the first day of pre-school. When Nandini saw a crying little girl urf Jhanvi, who was crying because she didn't want to leave her mom and come to school, she didn't hold back and handed her the chocolate bar that her brother had given her. It was quite shocking cause she never shares her chocolates with anyone.

And that's from where their never to break bond formed. They became even closer when they realized their dad's were friends and business partners. They got to meet each other everyday. Let it be at school or home. Nandini was the extrovert and cheerful one while Jhanvi was the complete opposite. Innocent and shy. But they never left each other's side and don't plan on to either.

"Thank god you're here. I can't deal with these people. See na Nandini! He isn't making the garlands perfectly. He is putting the flowers in the wrong places. They do this type of work and then expect us to pay them. I can't-" "Choti maa calm down. I'm here na. I'll handle it from here. You go and drink some water first. Then take some rest. You've been going here and there all day long." Nandini couldn't see her choti maa taking so much stress.

But Geeta, Jhanvi's mother, wanted to fight against this. "But-" "Shhh! I'm not going to listen to anything. Go or else I'll tell chota papa." Nandini used Jhanvi's father's name, knowing she'll have to agree now. Geeta sighed and said, "Fine! But tell me if you need anything." Nandini nodded and Geeta patted her cheek lovingly before leaving.

As she saw her going, she diverted her gaze back to the worker. "So! Bhai sahab, we aren't going to pay you if you work like this. It would be better if you do your work properly." With that being said, Nandini started telling what to do and what not to do. She couldn't let anything get
ruined. It was her best friend's wedding. It has to be the best!

That's how she was. Caring and bubbly with a pure heart but a pataka. She was that girl who could take anyone's heart away just by one look.

•   •   •   •   •

Stepping out of the plane while fixing his expensive Armaani suit, he walked over where he saw his bodyguards already waiting for him. "Welcome sir." He just nodded with the cold look that had not left his face since the time he existed the plan. Everyone was used to his cold and emotionless demeanor so it didn't effect them much anymore.

The bodyguards took his luggage and trailed behind their intimidating boss. As he walked out of the airport, he could see everyone looking at him with wide eyes. Some were scared of him while some were drooling over his looks. Not some but all the women. But none of this effected him. He was used to having girls fall on their knees in front of him.

Without his expressions changing, he walked towards the car which was already waiting for him. "Hello sir." Again nodding at the driver, he sat down inside the car when the driver opened the car door for him. Saying 'hello' or being kind wasn't something he'd ever do or wanted to do.

The car started driving towards it's destination while the bodyguards sat in their car and followed behind their boss's car. He looked out the window with an expression which said he wasn't interested to be here. But what could he do when his grandpa, his life, had forced him to come to his cousin's wedding. God knows who this cousin was because he did not know.

•   •   •   •   •

"Am I seeing right? Is that you my son?" Niran, the bride's father said as he stepped out of the car. Realizing that is his chachu, his dad's cousin-brother, he said, "Namaste." As much as he didn't care, he couldn't be rude in front of his chahcu, who's house he was going to stay at. He had wanted to stay at a hotel but his amazing grandpa had emotionally blackmailed him to stay here throughout the whole wedding.

He bent down and took his blessings while Niran patted his back, giving him blessings. "I haven't seen you in years. Last time I saw you was when you were about twelve-thirteen years old. Thank god Vanraj chachu has sent you here." Niran said, using his grandpa's name. He just listened to him, wanting to already leave. "I won't hold you back as I'm also getting late. Go inside and meet your chachi and Jhanvi. I'll be back soon." Nodding his head, he walked inside the mansion. Niran was a businessman so this rich lifestyle was normal for them. But they never showed off their money and lived like normal people. That's why Jhanvi was an innocent calm soul.

Entering the house, the first thing he saw was people going here and there. He hated the chaos already. This was one reason why he didn't want to go to a wedding. Because of the chaos and people. The other reason was because he didn't want to leave his work. But he couldn't say anything after his grandpa already had declared him going.

As he walked further, he saw an elderly lady commanding things to be done. Once she saw him she smiled, walking towards him. "Beta you're here! I don't know if you remember me or not but I'm your chachi, Jhanvi's mother." True that he didn't remember her. "Namaste." he her greeted in his deep voice. "Namaste! You've grown up to be such a good-looking man. Well, I'm glad you could make it." He wouldn't have made it if his grandpa hadn't forced him. So they just got lucky. "You must be tired with your long journey. The function will start in the evening so until then you can rest. Your room is up the stairs and to the left. Think of it as your own house. Don't hesitate to ask for anything." Geeta said and moved out the way to go yell at more workers.

He was about to walk towards his room when his phone went off. Taking it out of his pocket and looking at the caller-ID, he quickly picked it up. "Hello dadu." he spoke. He can never ignore his dadu's calls. His dadu is his world. "Armaan beta, have you reached?" Vanraj, his dadu asked. "Yes dadu. I just reached." Armaan answered. "Ok ok! Good. Did you meet them?" "Just did. God, dadu why did you have to send me. I already hate it here." Vanraj sighed after hearing his grandson's cold and introvert side, like always.

"I don't want to hear anything. You're there so enjoy yourself. It's better then the laptop screen you stare at all day long." Armaan groaned at his grandpa's words and said, "Not again!" Chuckling, his grandpa said, "I'm going to go as I'm going on a walk but you enjoy yourself." "Ok dadu. Bye." But his dadu knew he wasn't and will sit in a corner, thinking about his work. "Bye."

The call ended and Armaan again became his cold-self. He only acted normal in front of his dadu. But for everyone else, he was cold and ruthless. He was the Armaan Oberoi. India's hottest twenty-eight  year old successful businessman. The multi-billionaire and only heir of Oberoi Corporations. CEO of Asia's number 1. company and youngest most successful businessman.

With his handsome and killer looks, he has girl's falling on their knees for him. Wherever he goes he has everyone bowing down for him. For him, no one means anything to him except his grandpa. His life. Showing emotions is not something he is used to. He is cold-hearted and arrogant. But his dark personality has a story behind it which only his grandpa and two best friends know of. All in all, you do not want to mess with him because if you do, good luck.

•   •   •   •   •

He started walking up the stairs while Nandini, who had no clue about him, started walking down the stairs while holding a basket of jasmine flowers. Nandini was lost, looking at the flowers and thinking about tonight's function while Armaan was also lost, looking at his phone and checking if there were any important messages from his PA.

As both of them were lost in their own worlds, not knowing where they were going, they bumped into each other. Nandini collided with his hard chest, making the basket she was holding fly in the air. Due to the sudden hit, Armaan's phone also fell down the stairs, to never work again.

Because they were on the stairs, Nandini's foot slipped and she was about to fall backwards. Closing her eyes tightly and praying to god that her bones don't break, she waited for the pain. But instead, a pair of muscular arms wrapped around her waist which caused an electric current to pass through her body, stopping the fall.

________________________________________________________________________

Namaste guys!
How did you like the first chapter?
A look into both of the main characters personalities.
Who do you like so far, Armaan or Nandini?
Vote and comment!
Thank you for reading!

- Gurleen

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 76.8K 48
Sequel to Kismat - Can be read by itself, but you will get some backstory if you read Kismat first! Rohan Singhania - 30-year-old CEO of his father's...
1.7M 72.2K 70
It's time to fall for cocky, charming, and handsome Billionaire! Or is it? Anyways, life gives you what you never expected out of it in the mess wher...
135K 16.2K 54
Too old. Too tall. Too rich. Too out of my league. That's Aryan Arora, the billionaire CEO for me. But apparently, he is the perfect marri...
143K 7.9K 49
BOOK 1 - YOUR SERIES . The one who was rude, arrogant, cold hearted used to melt when he was around the love of his life, vachi. Everyone knew about...