๐—˜๐—ซ๐—ง๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ง|| k...

By kinkyyon

'๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€.' - - - - He pin... More

๐˜—๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ
๐‘œ-๐‘›๐‘’
๐‘ก-๐‘ค๐‘œ
๐‘ก-โ„Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘’
๐‘“-๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ
๐‘“-๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’
๐‘ -๐‘–๐‘ฅ
๐‘ -๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘›
๐‘’-๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก
๐‘›-๐‘–๐‘›๐‘’
๐‘ก-๐‘’๐‘›
๐’†-๐’๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’
๐’•-๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’—๐’†
๐’•-๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’
๐’‡-๐’๐’–๐’“๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’
๐’‡-๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’
๐’”-๐’Š๐’™๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’
๐’”-๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’
๐’†-๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’
๐’-๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’
๐’•-๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š
๐’•-๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐’-๐’๐’†
๐’•-๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐’•-๐’˜๐’
๐’•-๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐’•-๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’†
๐’•-๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐’‡-๐’๐’–๐’“
๐’•-๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐’‡-๐’Š๐’—๐’†
๐’•-๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐’”-๐’Š๐’™
๐’•-๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐’”-๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’
๐’•-๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐’†-๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•
๐’•-๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐’-๐’Š๐’๐’†
๐’•-๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š
๐’•-๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’-๐’๐’†
๐’•-๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’•-๐’˜๐’
๐’•-๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’•-๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’†
๐’•-๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’‡-๐’๐’–๐’“
๐’•-๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’‡-๐’Š๐’—๐’†
๐’•-๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’”-๐’Š๐’™
๐’•-๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’”-๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’
๐’•-๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’†-๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•
๐’•-๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’-๐’Š๐’๐’†
๐’‡-๐’๐’–๐’“๐’•๐’š
๐’‡-๐’๐’–๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’-๐’๐’†
๐’‡-๐’๐’–๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’•-๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’†
๐’‡-๐’๐’–๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’‡-๐’๐’–๐’“
๐’‡-๐’๐’–๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’‡-๐’Š๐’—๐’†
๐’‡-๐’๐’–๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’”-๐’Š๐’™
๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’”-๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’
๐’‡-๐’๐’–๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’†-๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•
๐’‡-๐’๐’–๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’-๐’Š๐’๐’†
๐’‡-๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’š
๐’‡-๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’š ๐’-๐’๐’†
๐’‡-๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’š ๐’•-๐’˜๐’
๐’‡-๐’‡๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’š ๐’•-๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’†
๐’‡-๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’š ๐’‡-๐’๐’–๐’“
๐’‡-๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’š ๐’‡-๐’Š๐’—๐’†
๐’‡-๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’š ๐’”-๐’Š๐’™
๐’‡-๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’š ๐’”-๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’
๐’‡-๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’š ๐’†-๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•
๐’‡-๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’š ๐’-๐’Š๐’๐’†
๐’”-๐’Š๐’™๐’•๐’š
๐’”-๐’Š๐’™๐’•๐’š ๐’-๐’๐’†
๐’”-๐’Š๐’™๐’•๐’š ๐’•-๐’˜๐’
๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’‚๐’๐’†
๐’†๐’‘๐’Š๐’๐’๐’ˆ๐’–๐’†
covers
mEmMEes๐Ÿคช

๐’‡-๐’๐’–๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’•-๐’˜๐’

501 29 5
By kinkyyon

[Play the song in the media]

☪︎⋆

𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥
TW
//Slight trauma//

Directly under me clouds was all I could see. I'm not even kidding ,where were they keeping us captive?

In the middle of no where hanging, underneath me i could see nothing but white bundles of fluff.

"Get back y/n sit down its dangerous."Namjoon said sitting in the farthest cage from me on the left.

To my right were Jungkook, Jiwon , hoseok and at the farthest end Taehyung who was still unconscious.

To my left was Yoongi who was also unconscious then Jin, Jimin and at last Namjoon.

"Those two aren't waking up god knows why."Hoseok said worriedly as the others slumped down again.

Now that i look where i was it was a cage, which was hanging with nothing but a single vine which connected each of the cages we were trapped in, the rodes of the cage swirling with vines and bright yellow and white lights shining on them.

Whats that?

I advanced near the rodes and touched it lightly as an electric jolt passed coursed through me making me back away immediately. "EEK"

"Y/n!" "Hey stop with your curiosity" "Those are electric bolts"

"Seriously how are we gonna get out of this thing?"Jungkook whined.

"We always attract trouble we aren't gonna find the stones on time at this rate."Jiwon added as she laid back down.

As i slumped back resting my hands on my knees my mind went back to the dreams I've been getting for quite sometime. I never knew when they started, why they started or who was the girl who looked like me in my dreams.

Or who was the girl pretty girl either I sometimes see in my dreams

Sometimes I think I'm the only oblivious one who is kept in the dark from all the truth and secrets.

"Stop it"

I looked up to who was talking and saw Hoseok looking at me frowning. Everyone peered at the man with furrowed eyebrows who was now looking at you with an unreadable expression.

Everyone was so busy looking at the guy that no one noticed the two unconscious men waking up with grunts and groans.

"You really think I wouldn't know anything? What shit is going through that mind of yours and what you are going through y/n."he exclaimed pointing at you.

Startled I looked at him as Namjoon said "Hobi calm down ,whats the matter?"

This seemed to anger the happy go lucky guy even more as he stood up raging and pointed a finger at me and continued screeching "This girl won't tell us what she is thinking or going through! Y/n you were not from this world to begin with, we all and I mean it we all understand that how difficult it might be for you so please for fucks sake believe in us will you! tell us about it haven't we been together and through so much that you still won't trust us and tell us about all the scars you've been bearing all alone! I've seen it, heard it I'm so sorry but I did so please just believe in us nothing will go wrong if we stick together please"

By the end of his speech he man crumbled down to the ground whimpering and sobbing.

"Hobi...."

"Please trust us y/n....."

"I never -"i didn't know what to say not when what I've been hiding for years from everyone was all out in open in front of the people I've come to know just few months back and also who i trust with my life.

It was overwhelming.

Overwhelming.

If what I was feeling was that then why did i not think of any of them. What they must have been through, what they all might be feeling.

"Im so sorry...."i spoke softly as tears streamed down my cheeks one by one. "I- I never thought anyone would find out I stopped long back I-"

No. It wasn't like I couldn't speak.

No it was more like I was stopped. Eveything around us stopped and I felt myself sitting on top of something incredibly soft and fluffy.

Fluffy?

As i opened my eyes i screamed "AAHH WHAT THE HELL"

"HOW THE FUCK DID YOU TELEPORT" "Y/N ARE YOU ALRIGHT" "OH MY HELLHOUNDS" "WHY DID NONE OF US TRY TELEPORTING OR USING OUR POWERS"

At this rate I knew somone would come to check on us by the way they all were screaming on top of their lungs.

"SHUT UP WILL YALL"

As I closed my eyes and thought of the cage I was earlier in I heard a thump and opened my eyes and saw the ground again.

As I looked around I saw everyone looking at me with wide eyes and gaping mouths.

"H-how in the hells sake did you do that?"Jungkook asked me.

"what? oh teleporting I don't know it just happened and I somehow found out that maybe i should imagine where i want to go then i teleported back here."I tell them softly looking at the cage.

If i ended up using my powers and went out of the cage how come they weren't doing that?

"Oh that, we can't use our powers they must know them and since they dont know about yours or believe that you are even one of us, they must think you aren't a danger."Hoseok said.

I feel kind of offended.

"You really need to stop hearing my thoughts my guy you end up listening the wrong and private ones as well."I said looking at him as he squirmed around in his position.

"Sorry y/n." "Its ok I was going to tell y'all anyways but first how about getting out of here?"I said as I smirked thinking of an idea

"So whats the plan?"

"Won't you be able to teleport all of us out of here?"Jungkook asked me innocently.

"How am I supposed to-" I was cut off by yoongi who continued "She's not used to her powers completely kook and she might also overuse it which might lead to certain circumstances which is better if i dont mention them."

I shuddered at the thought and tried ignoring it and continued thinking of an idea.

"What powers do you currently think you have y/n?"Jiwon interrogated as I said "Teleportation and the powers that I might haved unlocked in nesrin only from what I think."

"What power did you get there?"Namjoon asked as I shrugged saying"I dont know couldn't really find out."

I recalled the events back in nesrin how I somehow produced swords from my body.

Wow fascinating.

I didn't have time to think about it. It sounds so fictional.

"Earth to fiction y/n."Hseok said smiling sarcastically.

As i rolled my eyes i said "I don't exactly remember evrything but I remember making swords and some weapons on my own."

"On your own?"Jin asked as I nodded.

"Energy weapons."Jimin said as everyone looked at him as he continued explaining.

"Energy weapons are one of the powers only the Kingdom of Allura possesses and its been years that someone has got that power so i guess you and Yeonjun are again lucky."he smiled.

"So....how about testing your exceptional sword fighting powers y/n."Jin said smirking as everyone else got up as well.

"Well then the only problem-"Taehyung cut himself off as everyone looked above them assessing the vines and clutches it had on the cage and how all the vines and cages are interlocked together.

Well I have the perfect but risky plan.

────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────

This tae gif is so wholesome:((

Anyways I'm so tired and I'm not even well and feeling so sleepy too T-T
Well do enjoy the chp it wasn't that long this time comparing to the chps earlier but I'm trying to fit it according to the arcs.

Also stay safe and happy and be hydrated and tc of yourselves bebs!♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 311 51
๐“๐˜๐๐„: ๐Ÿ”ฒ General Fiction | โœ”๏ธ Taekook ff | ๐Ÿ”ฒ Non-Fiction ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ: 07.29.2023 ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฑ: 09.12.2023 ...
90.2K 2.8K 31
Blood was drenching from her wrists, plethora of cuts has happened to bare feet because of continue running through concrete paths and dark Forest. H...
5K 313 53
๐“๐˜๐๐„: ๐Ÿ”ฒ General Fiction | โœ”๏ธ Taekook ff | ๐Ÿ”ฒ Non-Fiction ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ: 08.15.2023 ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฑ: 10.07.2023 ๐—ช...
213K 9.1K 36
"Do you really wanna know?" Jungkook asked with his eyebrows raised. "Yes I do." I said confidently. "I warned you, Y/n. So don't regret it later." H...