No Ships! NO SHIPS!

By average_dawkofan

you are a 14-15 year old girl (sorry boys) whose sister died a few years ago. she was 10. you are a "innocent... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
little question
Chaper 11
Chaper 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 4

112 1 0
By average_dawkofan

The guy that just walked in is wearing a black hoodie over his face, and Y/F/C pants. You recognize him, but you can tell he is not any afton that's cannon. As you try to figure out who he is, he says "someone wants to see you". Its at that exact moment you realize its your favorite youtuber Dawko. You dont know why he is here, but you follow him out of the room. He leads you to what you assume is the basement, and states "Y/N, he is just around the corner, behind the first door on the left". You nervously walk up to the door he was talking about and open the door. You gasp once you see what's inside. 4 complete gaming setups with dual monitors! A TV with every console you can think of! The 'he' Lewis mentioned is nowhere in sight.

As you look around the room something grabs your shoulders and yells "boo!" You jump a little, and turn around. Its your best friend! You respond to what they did with "Oh! Y/B/F/N! You scared the s#!t out of me!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

818K 32.8K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...
82.6K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
125K 7.4K 91
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
2M 57.4K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...