π˜½π™šπ™–π™ͺπ™©π™žπ™›π™ͺ𝙑 π™ˆπ™šπ™¨π™¨||...

By Precious_Taebear

He stood near the bed admiring her small figure spinning holding her dress in front of the mirror. he can't h... More

Z E R O
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N (1/2)
T E N (2/2)
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N (1/2)
T H I R T E E N (2/2)
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N (1/2)
F I F T E E N (2/2)
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N T E E N (1/2)
N I N T E E N (2/2)
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E (1/2)
T W E N T Y O N E (2/2)
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E (1/2)
T W E N T Y F I V E (2/2)
T W E N T Y S I X
T W E N T Y S E V E N (2/2)
T W E N T Y E I G H T (1/2)
T W E N T Y E I G H T (2/2)
T W E N T Y N I N E
EPILOGUE

T W E N T Y S E V E N (1/2)

18.9K 1.1K 194
By Precious_Taebear

A week later:

The windows were covered with curtains. it was dark around the room. he sat on his bed scrolling through his phone.

A chuckle left his lips along the tears from his eyes. Looking at the baby pictures in his phone he smile. His hands couldn't stop shaking.

His eyes fall one of the picture of his wife which he took at Jeju. where she was standing near the flowers and smiling fondly at them

His thumb caress her face while his heart beat faster against his chest. he thought he was strong enough but he wasn't.

he miss her. her presence. her touch. her innocent smile. her soft kisses. her crazy act. he miss her alot.

he was going to be a father but he wasn't even near his baby. he want to experience everything during her pregnancy but looks like it wasn't in his fate. hearing a knock on his door he wipe his tear.

"Young Master?" The old lady said.

"Yes ahjuma" he said.

"Please eat something. you haven't had your breakfast too."

"I am not hungry." he said leaning against the headboard.

"Young master. you have an event to attend today. how will you be able to go when you will not feel okay. I know you are sad. but not for yourself. eat for her. she will not be happy if she know that you were starving." closing his eyes taehyung sigh. he doesn't know but y/n had being asking how taehyung is. is he eating or not? is he overwork? is he eating on time? she knows everything. she might be far from him but she was so close to him as well.

"Okay....I am coming then." Ahjumma smile

Taehyung sigh once again and was about to head downstairs when his phone rang. he pick up the phone and frown when he saw an unknown number. he pick up the call and his confused face turn into a cold one.

"Hello Taehyung?" hearing her voice he feel like doing something to her. she try to destroy his relationship with his wife and now the audacity she had to call him.

"Please don't cut the call. please listen to me." he hear a sob from her making him roll his eyes.

"I am sorry-

"Sorry for what huh?" Taehyung cut her off and scoff.

"For nearly destroying my life. why did you even call me at the first place. what do you think you will do whatever the hell you want then disappear for weeks and show up like nothing huh?" Taehyung asked with tears in his eyes. he regret about everything he had with her.

"I...I love you Taehyung." she said making him even more disgusted.

"Oh shut up. JUST SHUT UP. WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT MORE. SHE LEFT. SHE IS NOT WITH ME RIGHT NOW. IF YOU EVER LOVE ME YOU COULD HAVE NEVER THOUGHT OF HURTING ME LIKE THIS SO-YOUNG.". Taehyung cried. he was trying not to break down but he can't do anything.

"I...I am sorry taehyung. I like you since highschool b..but you never give me that much attention that's why I told you to be friends with benefits and you agreed a...and I was so happy but then suddenly you cut all ties with me and never look at me again. I....I feel so heartbreak. don't you think you did wrong with me too "

"Did you really love me? weren't you using my body? was that your love? It was lust. we both were doing a sin. love is something very pure. very blissful. what you or we did wasn't love." he said with teary eyes

"I wish I never met you. I am disgusted by my own self. why don't you understand. I am not yours. get out of my life. leave us alone. don't you dare call me again and I swear I will forget that you are a woman." he said and cut the call and throw the phone on the bed making it bounce.

Taehyung clenched his fist on his chest feeling pain in his heart with a sob left his lips. he was alone agai. he never felt this lonely.

she had turn into his habit and now when she is not here he feel empty.

Kim's Mansion.

Night:

"You're my Honeybunch Sugarplum Pumpy-umpy-umpkin You're my Sweetie Pie. You're my Cuppycake Gumdrop Snoogums-Boogums You're. the Apple of my Eye And I love you so and I want you to know That I'll always be right here
And I loooove to sing sweet songs to you
Because you are soooo dear" she sang a cute little song caressing her small tummy which was now started to show a bit. she giggle after singing it not realizing someone was standing near the door smiling at her.

"Oh dad" Y/n said looking at Mr. kim. he walk in the room with a smile on his face. she was a bit embarrassed realizing that he heard her

"Now I know why lee cherish you so much. you were his sweet little girl." he said stroking her head lovingly. she smile lightly.

"I want to ask you something." she look at him and nod.

"What is it?"

"Me and your Mom are going to an event more like an award show. do you want to come with us?" he asked.

"an event? umm....will there be some food?" she asked making Mr. Kim chuckle.

"Yes....not only food but taehyung and his friends will be also there and there is a high chance he will win one award. he win every year." she look at him in shock a bit and smile

"Um .....dad I think I am not feeling a bit well. you guys should go without me " Mr. Kim sigh and nod his head on her excuse.

It's not like she doesn't want to meet him she knows that once she will see him she will break down completely. she miss him too.

"Okay anyways I have something for you" he said reaching for something in his back pocket and pull out an envelope. Y/n frown

"This was from your father." she look at him with widen eyes and took the envelope from his hands.

"He give it to me before going to US. I don't know what was in his mind like he already knew that something was going to happen." she stare at the paper and smile

"Read it. we will be leaving. take care." he said and turn around walking out of the room. she quickly open the envelope and pull out the paper. the first word she read make her smile

My lovely pumpkin

I really have no I idea why I started writing this in the middle of the night but I feel like telling you something. even since you are born my life is more beautiful. i miss your mother a lot. I feel lonely without her. you are the beautiful gift that she gave me before she left this world. I promise her to love you the same way I love your siblings.
y/n you were never the reason of your mother's death. it was her fate to leave us this soon so stop blaming yourself for that.

she read it with tears in her eyes. she was holding the paper tightly in her hands.

Never listen to what other said. you know you are just like your mother. same face, same personality and same craziness. It's not like I don't love Jong-suk and so-young. i love both of them. I love you as well.

There is something that you should know. It's about your sister. when you were born so you was 8 years old. she was the only little girl of the house who was loved dearly but when you were born she changed. I thought it was the effect of your mother's death but no.

she feels like you were taking everything from her. she started having anger issues. she started treating people around her coldly. I try. I really try to tell her tha what she was doing is wrong but she was stubborn.

do you remember that you fall from the stairs when you were 12. it was so-young who pushed you. I am sorry I am so sorry for what she did all this time to you. I wish I could stop her.

The day you got married with taehyung. she fight with me. saying she will not let anyone live peaceful. I was so scared. All this time I know what she was up to and I am sorry I couldn't stop her.

I choose taehyung for you because I knew that he will be the best man for you. not only for you but you will also open his heart for you.

I apologize for all the pain you went through my daughter. I am so sorry. I wish I could do everything but thing just slip out of my hand so quickly. I hope you will forgive your dad. I want to tell you that how proud I am. you are my strong girl. I love you.

your lovely father.

she sob after reading the letter. she never knew that her sister was that much evil since the start. she was jealous of her since they were kids.

"Y...You don't have to apologize dad. I wasn't your fault." she said hugging the letter. she was having a little hard time in breathing. her breath was heavy. she pick up her phone and call the first person she can think of.

Taehyung's Mansion:

Taehyung struggle in wearing his tie. he was frowning when he think of a small memory where he tease his wife for being small when she was helping him wearing his tie. he smile lightly. he snap out of his thoughts when his phone ring. looking at the screen his eyes widen in shock. with shaky hands he pick up the call.

"Honey?" he became worry when he hear her sobbing.

"Y/n what happened? Is everything okay? are okay? Is baby-

"Taehyung.." tears brim in his eyes hearing her voice after weeks.

"Yes honey. are you...

"Dad...h...he wrote me a letter before going to US. I...I miss him tae.....I miss him so much " Taehyung close his eyes pushing his hairs back.

"I know but right now stop crying okay. It's not good for you. honey please calm down." she sniff. she took a deep breath and stop herself from crying.

"Are you okay now?" Taehyung asked in worry

"I am okay. I...I am s...sorry for disturbing you Taehyung-ssi." she whispered.

"You didn't disturb me. haven't I tell you before that I will always be here when you need me." Taehyung said with a smile.

"A...are you going to the show?" she aske. Taehyung look ok at his wrist watch.

"um....yes um....I am getting late."

"Oh...okay you should go then bye." Before he could say anything she quickly cut the call. his heart was beating crazily. he was happy that at least he heard her voice.

At the event:

Taehyung stood near the bar counter staring at his wine glass when he feel the tap on his back turning around he saw jimin smiling at him.

"Why are you standing here alone?" he just shake his head.

"she didn't come today as well." he asked.

"no." he simply said.

"Don't worry. she will soon come back" Taehyung nod his head. he has been hearing this for two weeks now.

"come on jin hyung was looking for you." he said. Taehyung gulp down the wine and walk with jimin where jin amd other boys were.

"Ladies an gentleman. now we are going to announce that who is the best businessman of Asia." The MC standing on the stage said.

"As expected this year too this company was on the top of the list and recently they had opened it's one branch In USA." Jimin standing beside Taehyung pat his back encouraging him.

"So the award of best Businessman goes to. Mr. Kim Taehyung." The people aren't the hall clap and cheer for him

Taehyung up to the stage with his usual face expression and took the trophy fro the MC. Standing in front of the mic he sigh. he was happy. but a bit sad too.

"Um...thank you so much to the people who help me for achieving everything. this award is not only for me but for all the people who work for me. once again thank you so much." he lick his lips.

first time in his life he feel like making someone proud again. he made his parents proud and he is sure that his grandparents will be happy too.

but there was someone who he was missing right now. who was so close to his heart. without thinking much taehyung rush down from the stage and ran out of the hall.

people around the hall look at him. he was never like this leaving something in between. he never did that.

Kim's Mansion:

she was sitting on the bed still holding the paper in her hand. after talking to Taehyung she feel a little bit fine. even tho it's just a few second talk bit it calm her down.

she sigh when the door burst open making her flinch. her eyes went towards the door and she frown.

"Taehyung" she said. he was still near the door panting. she was confused about what he was doing there. she stood up when he started to walk towards her.

"Taehyung what-

she got startled when he suddenly pull her into his embrace. he hug her tightly snuggle into her neck missing her warmth. she was frozen for a moment but then she wrap her hands around his torso.

"Is everything okay?" she asked. Taehyung didn't say anything. she feel her neck getting wet. she know he was crying.

"Tae?"

"I miss you." he mumble. his grip tighten around her.

"I am just so tired. I miss everything about you. without you I feel hollow like I don't have any heart. j...just come back." he said. her eyes brim in tears and she pull back.

Taehyung look lift his hand to show her the award in his hand. her eyes widen a bit.

"This?"

"I won the award of best businessman in Asia." he said. she smile widely taking the trophy from his hand.

"It's beautiful." she said. A chuckle left from her lips and she look at him with a smile.

"I am proud of you. Taehyung-ssi." this is what he want to hear from her. he again pull her into his chest kissing her forehead. he pull back and his hand reach her small exposed tummy making him chuckle.

"I want to be here with you. during this time. come back. I promised that I will take good care of you." she look at him. she doesn't know what to say.

"Taehyung you know I can't. I don't feel like going back. I....I am scared." he hold her shoulder and pull her closer.

"Why are you scared I am with you. there is nothing to be scared honey." she shake her head.

"I don't know. not now but I promised you that I will come back didn't I? I will not leave you. just few days more. give me a little more time." Taehyung sigh and nod his head.

"It's okay. I told you I will wait for you. I just miss you so much. I couldn't hold it anymore."

"I am happy that you came here."

"You have no Idea how happy you have made me today." he kiss her forehead.

"I think you should go now." Taehyung frown.

"I can't leave you alone."

"I was alone before you came. don't tell me you left the event in the mid way." Taehyung bite his lips and nod. she knows him too well.

"Aish...go what will they say that best businessman of Asia ran away from the award ceremony." Taehyung chuckle.

"Then everyone know how much this businessman loves his wife." he said. she bite her lips trying not to smile. she push him out

"Go " she said and close the door.

"I love you honey." he said. from the other side of the door. she smile lightly. Taehyung soon left the house and went back to the event.

But little did he know that leaving her was the biggest mistake he has made and the happiest day of his life will turn into a regretful and worst day of his life.

[words Count: 2828]

___________________________________

Back with a I don't know what kind of chapter. I hope this satisfied you all ಥ‿ಥ

I tried.

vote and comment 🙂🔪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

878K 38.5K 77
Min y/n had to get married to Kim taehyung because of their parents. Y/n is a sweet, kind but a reserved girl, whereas taehyung is cold but kind. β€’ β€’...
348K 14.4K 56
-2021iiLovelyDoveii© ❝I'm yours, all of mine and you're mine, only mine❞ "I hate getting married to you but still we have time Taehyung. Let's try to...
13.6K 309 21
Warning ⚠️ it's a mature fiction. 18+ to 21+ seen will be here. Please don't watch it if you are uncomfortable or if you want you can skip the mature...
1.2M 52.7K 45
I gasp when he crush me tightly into his arms, he was breathing heavily against my neck like he ran a big marathon. he started kissing my expose shou...