The Treasure Collector

By Future_author15

I look over at her, she closed her eyes as fresh streams of tears fall onto her cheeks. Good girl. I wrapped... More

Chapter 1: The Treasure Collector
Chapter 2: Detective Hewitt
Chapter 3: Detective Hewitt
Chapter 4: The Treasure Collector
Chapter 5: Detective Hewitt
The Treasure Collector

Intro

28 2 0
By Future_author15

Hey lovelies!! I don't have much to say but I hope that you're all doing ok and staying safe!!
Now this book will slowly be updated once a week because I have classes to attend. Bear in mind that I do not rough draft/write, I just write as I go along. I'll try my best to make all the information add up!

I would love if you share your reviews with me. It will be a book about a "Serial Killer" just so you know. So if you're not into these kind of books sorry to inform you but this is not the book for you (‿)...I'll be updating the first chapter today or tomorrow, I haven't really scheduled a day out of the week as yet but I'll soon do so.

Anyways have a good day and see you in a few!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213 34 11
The first book in the 'Sanity:' Trilogy Scarlett has been given the short end of the stick, born into a rich family and given the gifts of athletic a...
1.3K 45 22
" My throat felt rough. My heartbeat was increasing has I felt the cool smooth blade of the knife on my fingers. It would be so easy...just one quick...
8.7K 360 4
If I had known my life would take such a 360 turn, I would've enjoyed life to the fullest, I wouldn't have rushed anything, But I didn't know what I...
222 83 9
Please, try not to hate her. She's just a girl, after all. She's still figuring things out and doesn't understand what love truly means. She's never...