Without Warning ✺ S.S

By wandylan_

◤ ◥ In which a girl who almost have nothing left... More

▶︎ C a s t & Info ◀︎
▶︎ s e a s o n 3 A ◀︎
▷ 1 ◁
▷ 2 ◁
▷ 3 ◁
▷ 4 ◁
▷ 8 ◁
▷ 9 ◁
▷ 10 ◁
▷ 11 ◁
▷ 12 ◁
▷ 13 ◁
▷ 14 ◁
▷ 15 ◁
▷ 16 ◁
▷ 17 ◁
▷ 18 ◁
▷ 19 ◁
▷ 20 ◁
▷ 21 ◁
▷ 22 ◁
▷ 23 ◁
▶︎ C a s t & Info ◀︎
▶︎ s e a s o n 3 B ◀︎
▷ 1 ◁
▷ 2 ◁
▷ 3 ◁
▷ 4 ◁
▷ 5 ◁
▷ 6 ◁
▷ 7 ◁
▷ 8 ◁
▷ 9 ◁
▷ 10 ◁
▷ 12 ◁
▷ 13 ◁
▷ 14 ◁
▷ 15 ◁
▷ 16 ◁
▷ 17 ◁
Author's note

▷ 11 ◁

333 3 0
By wandylan_

Beacon Hills, December 2013.

   "Stiles." Reese's sad voice echoed through the little office Stiles, Sheriff, Steven - her dad - and herself were seated.

   "It's okay, babe. I'm here." Stiles muttered softly, taking her hand and caressing it with his thumb.

   Their moment were interrupted when a nurse or maybe a doctor entered the room, her heels clapping on the floor loudly.

"Mister Stilinski, here are the papers for Stiles." She handed some papers in his direction. "And here, Reese's one." Then in Steven's direction. She looked up at the two teenagers and said, "You can have one and only one phone call. Use it well."

Reese looked at Stiles who nodded at the girl. The Valraven took her phone and went in another room, pressing the first contact she had through about. Lydia. She was sure Allison were with her at the moment so she could call the two of them.

The phone rang for a moment before it stopped. A silent fell on both of the lines before her voice echoed.

"Reese?"

"Hey, hey yeah it's me." She could feel her throat tighten as she spoke. "Listen, I'm sorry for what I did. Mostly for what the nogistune made me do. I know we didn't hang out together a lot, the three of us, I-"

"Reese, hey calm down. It's okay, we were busy too. You have nothing to blame yourself for." Lydia's sweet voice calmed herself.

A silent fell once again. Both breathing were heard from one another lines. Reese knew Scott had told her she was going to Eichen House, she knew she wouldn't appreciate it, she knew she would stop her. It's why she didn't tell her.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Her voice seemed to go wavier than before.

"I- i know you would have stop me."

"Of course, I would. What do you have instead of your brain? Why are you placing yourself in a nut house?" The strawberry blonde yelled so loud that Reese had to put the phone far away from her ear.

"Because I could have hurt you, and I don't want to hurt you now, any of you by the way." A pause. "I'm dangerous, Lydia."

"Is it Reese?" Allison's voice asked. Then the phone seemed to move to someone else's hands. "Listen to me Reese. You aren't dangerous okay? It's not you who did all of this."

"Still." Reese sighed.

The Valraven was about to speak once again but Stiles entered slowly and said, "Time's up. She is waiting for us." He was referring to the nurse/doctor.

"Okay, I'm coming." She sadly smiled.

When Stiles exited the room, she stared at her phone for a second before pulling it to her ears for what it seems the last time ever.

"Guys, I gotta go."

Both girls began to protest but was stopped when Reese said something before hanging up.

"I'm sorry, I love you."

Once they were finished with the papers, the couple were placed in different rooms.

Despite Stiles's protest, the nurse wouldn't let him stay or talk to Reese which angered him.

Meanwhile, Reese was in her bed unable to sleep because of a certain bandaged face.

Stiles and Oliver - his roommate - were near the phone as they realised it wasn't working because of the suicide that happened last night when he was placed in his room.

After the little incident with Malia, Reese and himself were both taking to Miss Morells group therapy, which is the psychologue of the facility. She is really everywhere!

"I want to go back to the topic of guilt today." Morells spoke. "It might surprise you to hear me say that guilt is a good thing."

To be honest, both Stiles and Reese didn't pay attention, at all. They were more 'interested' by the nogitsune who was watching them from afar. Morell, who noticed, stopped the therapy and took the couple in her office.

Reese was seated on a chair as the elder woman trace patterns on Stiles's back.

"It's called a Lichtenberg figure. Just so you know." Reese interrupted when none of them said something.

"They appear on lightning strike victims." Morells finally mumbled.

"Which is weird considering that he wasn't struck by lightning." Reese sighed loudly. "Just some evil spirit." She whispered quietly, unable for any of them to hear her.

Stiles, kind of upset, turn back to face the therapist as she spoke.

"The fact that they're appearing on you after a shot of wolf lichen is both... significant and strange." She said stupefically as she turned around to search something in her cupboard.

"By significant and strange, do you mean hopeful, optimistic and not controlling someone you love?" Stiles said sarcastically but still curious.

Then she explain how about when the marks faded the spirit will re-control him but may not Reese. Oh, and also how she would find them and kill them if they don't succeed taking out the spirit. How lovely?

"We need to go to the basement." Reese stated as they walked out the office.

"Wait, what?" The boy loudly exclaimed. "Why?"

"There is something in there, I know it." She stopped and turned to face him. "When we were sleepwalking, you said you were in a kind of basement. I was there too, but just spiritually- anyway this isn't the discussion here. I saw this basement."

The Valdove watched her closely as she spoke to him, it was weird but something inside told him what she was saying was true. As if he remembered a bit of the time he sleepwalked.

"I trust you. There is something wrong with this place."

Reese sighed with relief as she stepped closer to him and kissed him passionately. Her hands found his hair and his' her waist.

"I love you." He let out breathlessly.

"I love you too." She smiled, looking up at his honey eyes. "Anyway we have to go. I have a plan" she smirked ears to ears and walked away, expecting him to follow behind. Which he did but after staring at her lovingly.

He sure as hell didn't want to loose her.

   Later that day, Reese had to go to a certain therapy but individual this time. So here she was, alone, face to face with a therapist but not Morrell.

   "So... Reese? is that it?" The doctor asked, earning a shy nod from the girl. "Reese, tell me about you."

   Reese was hesitant at first but then she spoke like there was no tomorrow because maybe it was. After all, her and her boyfriend were possessed with some evil spirit.

   Anyway, Reese spoke, the doctor demanded questions, all was okay until her father's topic came out.

   "I- I... um... I guess we're okay." The brown haired girl responded with a fake smile.

   "Are you sure?" The elder woman looked at her softly.

"I- I don't have a clue." The girl finally sighed. "Things happened, I guess... I changed, he changed. We don't talk as much as before."

"Before what?"

"Th-" Reese interrupted herself when she realised that the therapist was trying to make her talk, she almost had split out the fact that her dad had been kidnapped by a Darach. "Not important."

There was a silent before she spoke again.

"I have to go."

After Stiles explained the plan and applied it, the two went at the basement's door. But that didn't work that well, they got caught and was taken to spare rooms, with a sedative. Best etablissement of the year.

Then, Malia came to get them. Which why Stiles and Reese were there now, in front of the basement's door, for real this time, without being caught because of Malia who was at the beginning of the hallway so nobody could come in.

When they entered the room, it was dusty and dark but enough for them to see.

Reese broke the silence. "What are we looking for exactly?"

The boy looked at her and then around themselves, when he found a five written backward he said, "Something to do with that."

Reese turned around, clearly confused. But then she recognised it, it was the same that was in her vision.

The two of them got closer to the 'drawing'.

"Self." Reese mumbled, looking up at her boyfriend. "It means 'self'."

Stiles noticed her glossy eyes and took her hand. "Hey, look at me. It's okay."

"I know." She smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 4.4K 42
𝐎𝐅𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐄𝐍𝐃... 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 stiles falls in love with the new hunter in town not knowing that he was gonna get way more than he...
1.6K 54 12
(BOOK 2) After spending the entire summer together Andrea and stiles have gotten closer than ever. But what will happen when weird things start again...
42K 982 42
new school, new friends. what could possibly go wrong? apparently for olivia dunbar, a whole hell of a lot. meeting stiles stilinski was something...
327K 7.9K 54
[BOOK TWO] Once a deep and powerful connection between two people has been made they become a vital part in each other's lives and there is no separa...