the destined mate|sope ✔️

By cutemuffins0

[completed✔️] far from hoseok's expectations he only knew that he will live a decent and simple life, but wh... More

☾︎𝐼𝑁𝑇𝑅𝑂𝐷𝑈𝐶𝑇𝐼𝑂𝑁☽︎
|#1: Sunny Day|
|#2:pretty Flower|
|#3:daily reminder's|
|#4:outside At Last!|
|#5:precious eyes|
|#6:fantasies|
|#7:painful Truth|
|#8:other Ways|
|#9:senses|
|#10:first Hang Out|
|#11:nearly Exchange|
|#12:telling mr. Park|
|#13:birthday plan's|
|#14:truth Untold|
|#15:short Explanation|
|#16:happy Birthday!|
|#17:birthday Celebration|
|#18:goodbye's|
|#19:meeting Each Other|
|#20:rules And Regulations|
|#22:before the Ceremony|
|#23:the Awaited Event|
|#24:the Awaited Event pt. 2¡|
|#25:own Problem|[m]
|#26:did We Fuck?|
|#27:files And Documents|
|#28:flutters and butterflies|
|#29:late Confession|
|#30:fucking You In Your Heat|[m]
|#31:happiness is a Dream|
|#32:taking jung Hoseok|
|#33:saving his little omega|
|#34:sacrifice is a fact.|
|#35:reasons why you're Changed|
|#36:new beginning|[m]
|#37:morning routine|
|#38:giftedness talent|
|#39:concure you're angers|
|#40:lesson learned|[m]
|#41:check-up|
|#42:telling him|
|#43:making it up for the omega|
|#44:first month of stress|
|#45:short time of having fun|[m]
|#46:Christmas eve with cookies|
|#47:new year has began!|
|#48:valentines so clever|
|#49:love war with the crazy woman|
|#50:gender reveal party!|
|#51:designing the Babies room|
THE SPECIAL MOMENT
|#52:time flew So fast|
|#53:getting in touch With you|[m]
|#54:finally mate's|[m]
|#55:normal weaknesses|
¡note¡
SPECIAL CHAPTER NO.1
SPECIAL CHAPTER NO.2
SPECIAL CHAPTER NO.3
LAST SPECIAL CHAPTER [m]
| the Finale |
REMEMBERING SOME THINGS
End

|#21:getting Ready|

310 23 2
By cutemuffins0

hoseok was just sitting on the bench, right in front of the garden to have some fresh air.

earlier him and the queen did the right thing how to eat properly and the newly gestures for him, was a tough one.

'yoongi have a cousin?' hoseok thought, he bumped on jungkook the passed hour and meet him on the hallway, when he's on his way to the garden.

he look nice, maybe hoseok can trust him.

But not his cousin.

he wanted too take he's pills on he's mom, he forgot to pack it, because he was nervous so he didn't thought of it.

hoseok sighed, he was really bored dont know what to do too make himself be more happy.

"hobi ah" seokjin called, worried about the younger.

"yes?" hoseok answered but didn't take a glance to the who one called him.

"are you okay?"

"yes i am, im just bored"

"is that so, well the designer and the volunteer is here" seokjin said sitting beside hoseok.

"really?"

"yep, well the queen is still talking to them so its okay"

"hm okay" he said, nervousness is already building up in his body.

"i can sense that your nervous, again" seokjin said, looking at the younger who was looking at nothing.

"you can do it hoseok, you did it beforehand you can do it now." he said encouraging the younger to be as much positive as he was now.

"yea, i can do thiss" the boy said, and Seokjin clapped he's hands and they smiled.

They didn't know that the prince is watching them from afar.

"so shall we?" seokjin said handing he's hands to hoseok.

"we shall" and they giggled, they were holding hands on their way to the queen.

they walked in the queen who was talking to the designer and the volunteer. hoseok fidget he's hands to get out from seokjin's grip.

"ah there you are darling" the queen said and go over to hoseok's side and patted he's shoulders.

"this is the designer her name is lia, and this is Margie the volunteer for your foot class", the queen said and hoseok nodded then bowed at the two.

"hello, my name is hoseok" he said, smiling and the two awed.

"nice too meet you hoseok, we are here too teach you how to do the proper walk of being a queen." she said and hoseok nodded.

"hello hoseok, i am the designer aka makeup artist too" another girl said and hoseok again nod.

"now for today's lesson, you need books on your head"

"what??"
-
"there, great come on you can do it" margie said, while hoseok was in pain because of the hills, its killing he's foot.

he slowly walk, for about a hundred times now he fell again.

he tried stooding up but it was no use, he was exhausted and painfully tired.

"okay, we should do a plan b" she said, already gaving up because she was worried, for herself.

"i-im sorry..i couldn't" hoseok said looking down, ashamed that he didn't have any other options to just accept that he's nothing.

"its okay, you just need to try it again" she said and helped hoseok to stand up.

But fell again.

"okay, again"

"again"

"again" then he fell again.

he just wanted to cry, but he cant.

He dont want them to see how weak he is.

"am, you should take a break hoseok" seokjin said, literally staring at the woman who pushed hoseok to do this.

"yea you need too" then yoongi came, looking at hoseok with some soft eyes but turned into a dark ones when he looked at the woman.

"but he needed to learn the-"

"nonsense, cant you see his already tired" yoongi said hands on he's pockets, and doesn't have any single expression in he's face.

"its just a basic thing and he couldn't do it" she humiliated hoseok, really looking at the boy with a disgusting expression.

"its not your problem, get out" yoongi said, and the women gave him a serious look.

"your not my-"

"what's going on here?" the queen asked, them looking at her then back at the women.

"nothing-"

"this helper of yours is nothing but a foolish woman here in the village, mom" yoongi said walking towards the women and stoping right in front where she is.

"why is that?"

"she wanted hoseok too learn it fast, but hoseok here cant do it then she humiliated my omeg-i mean him" he wasn't still sure that if hoseok will accept him as his alpha but he will make it sure.

"is that so? margie?" she asked, now walking towards the volunteer and stopped.

"lets go now margie, we need to discuss something yea?" the queen said and yoongi smirked, well known what his mom will do.

then they left, when they're no longer in their sight seokjin helped hoseok take off the hills and then hoseok sighed.

"im soryy hyungg.." the boy said apologetic, he is nothing but a fool man.

"don't be hobi ah, you were great you handled that woman and tried your best" he said to the younger who was looking down.

yoongi is trying his best not to punch seokjin to his face right now, the nickname he gave to hoseok was really putting he's life in danger.

"jin", yoongi called.

"yes your highness?"

"please leave the two of us alone"

"o-okay your highness, hoseok i need to go and check the queen okay?" he said to hoseok then getting up.

"seok" yoongi called the younger and him looking at yoongi.

"uhmm, y-yea?" he stuttered, still on the ground so yoongi kneeled down and looked at the poor boy.

"you okay?"

"yes..", but in reality he wasn't.

"hm, come lemme teach you" he suggested and handing out he's hands.

"w-what?"

"i know how to, so let me help you"

"say it again"

"i. Can. Help. You." yoongi said one by one.

"okay" hoseok said, giggled at how cute yoongi was.

"am, thank you" hoseok thanked yoongi, who was looking at him.

"for what?"

"for helping me with that girl", he said, there hands were touching each other's skin.

"no prob" that's all he said.

that's when he teach hoseok how to walk properly.

"its not like that" he held hoseok's hand and gently pulled him in he's arms.

they were like hugging, yoongi didn't mind but hoseok was in pure shock.

"a-amm.."

"just like this, come on do it."

"yoongi, its too close" hoseok said and looking at yoongi's features, yoongi didn't payed much attention on hoseok's declines.

Honestly in hoseok's mind, yoongi was so pure and pretty in close up.

he was just staring, not paying attention on what yoongi just explained.

"are you listening?" yoongi asked and the boy was interrupted by his thoughts.

"u-uh yea.."

"do it"

"w-what?"

"i said, do it"

hoseok tried doing it, but failed once again and fell but yoongi was too fast and catches him.

"if you weren't staring you should've done it" yoongi said staring at the boy who is melting in his touch.

"i-im sorry..."

"its fine, try it again"

Then hoseok practiced it once again, yoongi need to leave hoseok alone because he's duty calls and went out.

hoseok was left alone, trying he's best not to give up and acted like its nothing.

he practiced it and practiced it until he was in the verge of just passing away, but he didn't let himself so he gave himself a short break and practiced it again.

(short update for you guys, tbh i got butterflies while making this mf chapter 😭
well, i hope you guys liked this chapter. please kindly vote and let me know your opinions on this book, cha cha guys luv lots! < 33)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 11.4K 73
Hoseok's father was tricked, resulting in loss of all their money and finally the people who tricked him even killed their whole family. Fortunately...
57.5K 2.8K 13
[Short Story] Two tops could never have a functioning relationship let alone sex-life. Yoongi and Hoseok both top. Or are they? INCLUDES MATURE CONTE...
18.2K 1.1K 19
Yoongi didn't expect any of it at all. A big crush on a leather-clad sunshine-smiled beast of a man or the adventures that came with him. Getting lo...
304K 16.1K 43
Yoongi is in a relationship with Jimin that's falling apart but one night in a drunk sour mood Yoongi summons a demon that will do anything he asks h...