TXT ONESHOTS

By bekahstull27

short scenarios of the boys. BXB and Bx Entire group NO X READERS More

Welcome!!
🖤💖Hate Comments- Beomgyu
🖤💖Nightmare- Huening Kai
🖤💖Nyctophobia- Yeonjun
🩹🖤Attack- Taehyun
🩹🖤💖Hurt-Soobin
🩹🖤💖Just A Cough- Beomgyu
🖤💖Too Real- Taehyun
🩹🖤Sinking- Heuning Kai
🖤Acting - Beomgyu
🩹🖤💖Fight - Kai
🩹💖Sick Day- Yeonjun
🖤💖Autophobia - Soobin
🖤Mistreated- Taehyun
🖤💖Bad Day - Soobin
🖤💖Fear of Hearing Loss - Soobin
🖤💖Too Far - Soobin
🩹💖Fever - Soobin
🩹💖Strep Throat - Beomgyu
💖Annoying - Beomgyu
🩹💖Hypoglycemia- Soobin
🩹💖Heat Exhaustion - Yeonjun
💖Can't Sleep- Beomgyu
🖤A Lonely Christmas- Kai
🩹💖Hyperthyroidism - Beomgyu
💖Atelephobia - Yeonjun
🖤💖Mistaken - Yeonbin
🖤Trauma - Soobin
🩹💖sick-maknae line
🩹💖Migraine - Taehyun
🩹💖Poisoned - Yeonjun
🩹💖Nosebleed- Beomgyu
💖Restless -Soobin
🖤Eating Disorder- Soobin
🩹🖤💖Stress Induced Gastritis- Beomgyu
🖤Abuse- Yeonjun
🖤💖Anxiety Attack- Taehyun
🖤💖Ignored- Soobin
🩹💖Stress- Soobin
🖤🩹💖Arguments and Apologies- Yeonbin
🩹💖Food Poisoning (Karma)

🖤💖Astraphobia - Yeonjun

4.4K 73 5
By bekahstull27

Request by: 31LouisTomlinson31

ASTRAPHOBIA- Fear of thunder and lightening.

"Guys hurry! The thunderstorm is starting!" beomgyu shouted from the living room. the three youngest were piled up on the living room floor facing the huge window overlooking the city. They had made a pile of pillows and blankets for them to lay on as they waited for the older two to return with snacks.

Soobin was carrying an armful of chips and yeonjun was in charge of grabbing the drinks. As soobin was about to leave he noticed that yeonjun seemed a little tense.

"Hey hyung? You alright?"

Yeonjun snapped out of his daze and turned to soobin.

"Huh? Oh yeah, I'm fine." He smiled easing soobin's worry.

"Okay, let's hurry before beomgyu starts screaming again." Soobin chuckled as they left the kitchen and joined the maknae line in the living room.

"Finally! it just started raining." Beomgyu said taking the snacks from soobin's arms. The boys sat down on the blankets and faced the window excited for the storm to start well, al of them except for yeonjun.

Yeonjun sat anxiously gnawing on his thumbnail as the low rumble sounded through the sky. He watched the sky darken and felt an uneasy feeling wash over him. the boys squealed in excitement as the first lightning strike flashed through the sky.

Yeonjun felt his breath hitch and his heart race as he was startled by the sudden flash. He pressed his hand to his chest and took a deep breath telling himself that he was okay.

He sat there anxiously playing with his fingers and jumped suddenly when a second flash of lightening lit up the sky. Yeonjun felt his panic rising, his breathing becoming shallow, and he knew he needed to get away from the window. He stood up catching the others attention.

"I'll be right back, I gotta grab something." Yeonjun lied as he rushed off out of the living room.

He quickly raced down the hall and ducked into the bathroom closing the door behind him. he slammed his back against the wall clutching at his chest as he realized he was too late; his panic attack had completely taken over and he had no way to stop it on his own.

He struggled to breath as tears pricked his eyes, his heart pounding out of his chest making his chest hurt. He slid down the wall crumbling to the floor as his tears cascaded down his pale face.

He could still hear the thunder booming through the sky, the building shaking with the vibrations through the city. He hated the sound, he needed to drown it out somehow. He brought his knees to his chest and covered his ears with his hands, pressing hard enough to make his ears sore. He squeezed the sides of his head tightly trying to block out the loud booms of thunder.

He began crying harder into his knees feeling his panic control his body. He also felt embarrassed with himself, being the oldest member and being scared of a thunderstorm like a toddler. The truth is, he couldn't help it, he had always had a fear of thunderstorms for as long as he could remember, and it didn't go away as he entered adulthood.

He just curled up tightly and sobbed hoping his panic attack would relieve itself soon.

"Guys? Yeonjun hasn't come back yet." Soobin said noticing the order's absence.

"Oh yeah, he said he was grabbing something, but he's been gone for nearly fifteen minutes." Taehyun said with a mouthful of chips.

"I'm gonna go see what's up." soobin announced before standing up and leaving the room. he made his way into the hall and down to yeonjun's bedroom. When he opened the door, he saw the room empty. He raised an eyebrow and looked around the room before spotting the light coming from under the bathroom door.

He stopped by the door and heard a distressing noise from the other side. He placed his ear to the wood and heard labored breathing and crying.

"Hyung? Are you okay in there?" soobin asked with a worried twinge in his voice.

He received no answer and got concerned.

"Junnie? Can you hear me hyung?"

Still no answer.

He banged on the door frantically his hand already on the doorknob.

"Yeonjun-hyung, I'm coming in." he said before turning the knob and rushing into the bathroom. He instantly spotted yeonjun on the floor curled up into a ball. His body was violently shaking, and he had his hands pressed tightly on each of his ears.

Soobin immediately shut the door and dropped to his knees getting to yeonjun quickly.

"Junnie?! Hey, hey, what's wrong? What happened hyung?" soobin asked frantically as he placed a soft hand on yeonjun's shoulder.

Yeonjun heard soobin's voice but couldn't seem to calm down.

He continued to sob miserably; his ears clamped closed by his shaking hands.

Soobin took a second thinking about what he should do before he knelt down and placed his hands under yeonjun's thighs lifting him up into his arms. He held him tightly before he took the boy back into the living room completely unaware of why his hyung was so upset.

The younger boys immediately noticed something was wrong as soobin rushed in with a crying yeonjun.

"Hyung?! Oh my god what happened?" beomgyu said worriedly as soobin placed yeonjun down on the layers of blankets, his back resting against the couch.

"I don't know, I found him like this in the bathroom." Soobin informed as the boys turned their attention to the oldest.

Soobin sighed quickly and adjusted his position, so he was sitting in front of yeonjun.

"Junnie, you're okay honey, can you look at me please?" he lowered his voice to a soft quiet tone.

Yeonjun very slowly lifted his head up to meet soobin's eyes. soobin gave yeonjun a warm smile as he reached over and rubbed yeonjun's arm.

"Hey junnie, we're all here with you, can you tell me what's wrong-

Suddenly a huge boom of thunder sounded through the sky followed by another flash of lightening and more thunder.

Yeonjun screamed, tears pouring from his eyes as he threw himself into soobin's chest. He buried his face deep into soobin's chest, his hands pressing hard against his ears hard enough to make it hurt.

The boys jumped in shock at yeonjun's sudden reaction. Soobin quickly wrapped his arms around the elder and rubbed his back slowly.

"junnie, it's okay, what's going on hyung? can you please tell me?"

yeonjun didn't reply far too worked up to form a coherent sentence.

The maknae's looked around at each other confused before kai suddenly had a lightbulb moment. He rushed to his feet and ran over to the window quickly pulling the curtains closed covering the window entirely.

"Kai what are you doing?" Taehyun asked still confused.

"i think Junnie hyung is afraid of the storm, we have to block out the noise too, beom, hand me my headphones." Kai said as he pointed to the headphones on the side table.

Beomgyu quickly grabbed them and tossed them to kai.

Kai knelt down next to soobin and yeonjun and softly placed his hand on yeonjun's shaking shoulder.

"Hyungie? Lift your head for a second please." Kai said softly.

Yeonjun did, his face swollen and littered with tears. Kai gave him a warm smile before wiping some of the tears away.

He still had his hands clamped over his ears tightly.

Soobin knew what kai's plan was, so he gently turned to the older.

"Junnie, can you remove your hands?" soobin asked quietly as he slowly placed his hand over yeonjun's.

Yeonjun looked at him with a panicked expression but soobin quickly hushed him and reassured him.

"Trust me junnie, it'll just be for a second okay?"

Yeonjun shakily removed his hands revealing his sore bright red ears.

"Oh junnie, honey don't do this to yourself please, look at your poor ears...that has to be so painful." Soobin pouted sadly as he softly stroked his fingers over yeonjun's sore ears.

"Here hyung, let me put these on you." Kai said as he slowly slipped the headphones onto yeonjun's head, the soft cushions resting comfortably on his ears.

Yeonjun visibly relaxed as soft music began playing in his ears, the storm being completely drowned out by the calming sounds.

Soobin smiled at kai silently praising him before turning back to yeonjun. He slowly rubbed yeonjun's back and gave him a soft side hug, his arm wrapped around yeonjun's waist.

Yeonjun's breathing calmed slightly as he sat there with his eyes closed focusing on the music kai was playing.

After a few minutes yeonjun took a breath and sat up straight slowly removing the headphones.

The storm had significantly died down as it moved out of their area leaving just the pitter patter of rain against the window. Yeonjun sniffled as he looked up at the members feeling incredibly embarrassed.

"Are you okay junnie?" soobin asked softly.

Yeonjun nodded avoiding any eye contact.

"I'm...I'm sorry about that guys..." yeonjun said just above a whisper.

All of their eyes widened, and they looked at the oldest.

"Junnie, why are you apologizing?" soobin asked rubbing yeonjun's shoulder.

"I caused such a scene...you guys must think I'm so pathetic...freaking out over a storm like that..." yeonjun said sadly hanging his head low.

"No! no hyung of course we don't think like that. We were just worried about you hyung." Beomgyu reassured placing his hand on yeonjun's knee.

"I'm...I'm so embarrassed...I'm 21 years old but I still can't handle a little storm..."

The boys hated hearing yeonjun talk about himself like that.

"Hyung, there is nothing to be embarrassed about...we would never judge you for being afraid of something junnie, it's not your fault you have a phobia...I just wish you told us, so we could've taken care of you through the storm." Soobin spoke softly as he ran his hands through yeonjun's hair.

"I'm sorry guys..." he said again.

"Yeonjun-hyung, stop apologizing you did nothing wrong." Taehyun cooed.

"Please just tell us next time something is wrong hyung, we want to help you." Kai said giving him a warm healing smile.

Yeonjun gave a small smile feeling thankful to have such amazing dongsaengs at his side.

"Thank you guys...I love you."

"Oh we love you too junnie!" soobin cooed as he squished yeonjun in a hug. The rest of the boys crawled over and joined the hug crushing yeonjun between them.

When they broke apart the mood was much lighter, and the rain had completely stopped.

"Okay guys, it's getting late let's head to bed." Soobin said.

"Okay hyung, goodnight." Kai said smiling as he stood up followed by the other two youngest.

Soobin sat with yeonjun on the couch as the kids went to their rooms. He had yeonjun tucked in his side, his arm wrapped securely around the older. Yeonjun had his head resting on soobin's shoulder, his hand interlocked with soobin's on his thigh.

"Thank you for all your help soobinnie... I don't know what I'd do without you." Yeonjun whispered.

Soobin smiled and layed his head on yeonjun's.

"of course hyung, you may be the oldest, but you deserve to be taken care of like the rest of us."

"I love you soobinnie."

Soobin smiled wide at yeonjun's cuteness. He leaned over and kissed the top of yeonjun's head burying his nose in yeonjun's hair.

"Do you wanna come sleep with me junnie?" soobin whispered.

Yeonjun smiled and nodded squeezing soobin; s hand.

Soobin stood up yeonjun following, their hands still interlocked.

They went to soobin's room and layed in soobin; s bed, yeonjun being engulfed in a tight warm hug as they dozed off to sleep, the sky completely calm and the atmosphere much lighter.

Yeonjun smiled as he felt the taller behind him, keeping a gently hold on soobin's arms as he fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

TXT SHORTIES By .

Fanfiction

31.7K 613 6
## TXT BOYXBOY SHORT STORIES -mostly ships with yeonjun //lowercase intended - Discontinued because this is cringe lmao (but keeping it published bec...
5.8K 154 36
KPOP imagines for the MALE community!
15.6K 617 25
|| Yeonjun x Taehyun & Beomgyu || STATUS : SLOW UPDATES... ⚠️ Warnings ⚠️ : Drinking, Abuse, Smoking, Mature Themes, Love triangle, Angst, Underage S...
52.7K 732 29
Tomorrow x Togethers reactions for our boys! Please feel free to send any requests or recommendations!! Please make sure to follow me on tumblr @ ith...