One Chance

By TheSoExtraGirl

Story of Ertugrul and Halime set in Season 1 and 2. One chance that means alot to both of them. Just one chan... More

2. Royalty
3. Truth
4. Understanding
5. Deciding
6. Lovers are always stupid
7. Far Away
8. Years Later
9. The Surprise
10. Her Home
11. Jealousy
12. Competition
13. Alp Commander
14. The Lunch
15. Challenging Him
16. Confessions
17. Secret
18. Intentions

1. Savior

760 17 19
By TheSoExtraGirl

Kayi Tribe

"Call Halime daughter in the tent." Suleyman Şah ordered to the Kayi alps as he settled himself on his Beylic chair.

His son Gundogdu, Gundogdu's wife Selcan, Selcan's sister Gokçe, Suleyman Şah's wife Hayme Hatun and most importantly his second son Ertugrul were standing by his sides and four Selcuk State soldiers infront of him with an Emir leading them.

According to the Emir, Sultan of Selcuk State Sultan Allaudin Keykubad have sent them and ordered them to bring the girl living in Kayi Tribe back to his palace, stating that she is really important.

Suleyman Şah considered it better to ask the girl who's name is Halime, whereas her identity is still a doubt for everyone.

Suleyman Şah's second...well technically third son Ertugrul went for hunt few days ago but brought this beautiful, doe eyed girl to the tribe after he saved her from Crusaders who were after her. She was alone and injured in a forest so Ertugrul considered it better to take her tribe instead of leaving her in the same danger again.

Ertugrul believed Halime from the start maybe that's why he trusted to keep her in the tribe as long as he could, even after she recovered. Although she tried to run away a several times and also decline about telling her identity yet Ertugrul knew that there is some genuine reason behind it. He always saved her from the upcoming danger towards her because he believed her more than anything. Her eyes doesn't carries lies, betrayal or hate but beauty, innocence, purety, and love......??

The way she talks, the way she smiles, the way her eyes shine, Ertugrul was already fallen for Halime. He met her a few days ago but he knew she is the one for whom he had been waiting for so long.

Halime have kept her identity secret, but the way Crusaders are still searching for her told Ertugrul that she is someone really special. Well for him she already was really special but beside from all those secrets Ertugrul loved her and wanted to protect her at any cost.

Infront of Ertugrul is standing Selcan and Gokçe. Well Selcan and Gokçe have some problem with Halime. They are always against that girl maybe because they know that she is better than her.

Gokçe have loved Ertugrul since her childhood but the love have always been one sided. Ertugrul have always made it sure to Gokçe that he never wants to marry her and he looks at her as his sister.

As Halime made her entrance in the tribe Gokçe have been carrying some insecurity around and doing every possible ways to either hurt or disrespect Halime but it was impossible because Ertugrul is always beside Halime to protect her and fight for her. Well that hit Gokçe alot.

As the silence in the marquee continued as everyone waits for Halime to arrive, Ertugrul recalls the beautiful yet lucky day he met Halime.

Haydir!! Ertugrul shouted as he rode his horse Aktolgali in the forest with his most trusted friends like brothers Turgut, Doğan and Bamsi. The four were out of tribe for hunt.

Ertugrul gestures everyone to stop as he hears some leaves crunching sound making them aware they are near their hunt.

Climbing off his horse, Ertugrul takes his bow and arrow and walks forward deeper in the forest. After a minute or so a really beautiful baby gazelle comes in his sight. Ertugrul smiles over finding his hunt and adjust his arrow and take his target. Just when the arrow was about to leave the bow and hit the gazelle, comes someone strange noises.

The gazelle ran away and Ertugrul feels more concerned about the noises. He walks towards the forest getting closer to the strange noises. He tightens his grip on his sword taking baby steps. Lightly and carefully.

Ertugrul was getting closer, and closer. His eyes examining his surroundings. He spotted something. As the seconds passed, he came to a realization that it was a girl, a Hatun running towards him.

Ertugrul was having a hard time knowing the situation yet he decided to help this lady. The beautiful lady. She was wearing a deep violet gown that reached her ankles. A really beautiful headpiece over a deep violet scarf that covered her hair well. A turk Hatun. She had a sword in one hand that looked like a Turk sword too because of the curve that is symbol of Turk's sword. The belt on her waist had aome delicate embroidery and also carried sheath of the sword. She looked like a warrior yet a graceful lady at the same time. Her elegant gown and headpiece didn't showed herself related to some tribe.

As she was getting near, her features were more visible. Her skin was white like milk while there was some dirt on her face. The way she was constantly looking back while running with a complete exhaustion on her face told her current situation well. Now Ertugrul made his decision to save this girl from whoever she is running to save her life.

The girl still haven't noticed Ertugrul as she is too busy looking back if someone is still chasing her or not but not until she bumped direct into Ertugrul.

She flinchs back in fear as she let out a soft gasp with her eyes wide open and her hand clenching her sword. As she takes her time to realise about the young man infront of her, Ertugrul notices one more thing which he couldn't had notice from such distance and that was her "gazelle eyes".

Her eyes who were actually carrying fear and tiredness still shined bright as the sunlight hit them. Those beautiful eyes were enough for anyone to burn the whole world if needed. As Ertugrul looked into her eyes he felt like the whole world is his. Now what Ertugrul hated the most in the moment was the fear in her eyes.

The girl calms down a bit as she finish examining Ertugrul. A turk man wearing a brown tunip with a fur on top, short dark brown hairs. A finely trimmed beard. His face mature and straight. His gaze carrying bravery and care.

The girl snaps back from her thinking as she hear some footsteps coming from back and getting near. She inhale a deep breath and looks at Ertugrul again who unsheathes his sword and the girl comes to the realisation that he was willing to help her.

Please! She said more like begged. Ertugrul raises his eyebrows at her not getting what she actually wants to say.

Please! Go! Run away! Don't put yourself in danger! Go!! She says as she looks back again knowing the danger approaching her.

Before Ertugrul could realise how sweet her voice is and tell her how he is actually willing to help her, he noticed a group of Crusaders coming.

"She is here!!" They said as they run forward.

"Arrest her!!" Another one shouted.

Ertugrul and the girl prepared themselves to fight. The Crusaders were 20 and some more were coming.

"Turgut!!" "Bamsi!!" "Doğan!!" Ertugrul shouted and called his companions knowing he'll need them. He didn't knew how many Crusaders a tired, already injured and scared girl and himself can handle.

"Surrender yourself to us!!" The commander Crusader shouted in his rudest tone and Ertugrul immediately wanted to cut his tongue for that. Ertugrul looks at the girl who's face immediately lost it's tiredness and was replaced by confidence.

"I will die but never!! Never surrender myself!! My Allah will help me to get out of this too, Bisol!!" The girl snapped back.

Well her confidence and bravery was appreciable at the moment.

"Okay!! As you wish, die then!!" The Crusader commander Bisol gestured other Crusaders to move forward.

The girl looked at Ertugrul who nodded back at her. The girl didn't had time to think about why he is helping her but she was planning to say a thank you to him..... if they made it alive in the end.

Ertugrul's companions too joined a moment later and the Crusaders were literally nothing infront of them. Four out of the five fighting in the battle, didn't even knew why they were fighting but they fought well. Maybe it was enough for them that they are fighting with the enemies. Once all Crusaders were down, Ertugrul finished the story of Bisol too.

The girl exhaled a deep breath as relief washed over her face. Ertugrul looked back at her and steps towards her.

"Thank you so much!! If Allah wills one day I will pay back to you." The girl said to Ertugrul as she tried to catch her breath.

"Are you fine?" Ertugrul couldn't help but ask and the girl passes him an assuring smile. You fought really well! Ertugrul complimented.

"You should leave! It's still dangerous!! I will make sure that no one gets to know that you helped me." She added more and Ertugrul took a step forward.

"Who were they? Why they wanted to kill you?" Ertugrul started to interrogate her. He wanted to know. After all he did and fought for her, he deserved to know.

"They never wanted to kill me because they can't!! They were after me from a few days and wanted me to do what they want whereas I ran away but actually not so successfully." The girl replied leaving Ertugrul with more questions and suspense.

"Why?? Why they were even after you?" Ertugrul asked and the girl now felt uncomfortable.

"I can't tell!!" She answerd straightforwardly. Ertugrul wanted to ask her, wanted her to believe him because he wanted to end that problem from it's roots for her but he had a better idea. Taking her to tribe and make her stay there so that he can save her. So, he worked upon that.

"Where will you go? You are alone in this jungle and it's going to be night soon! The danger isn't over too!" Ertugrul said feeling suspicious of her previous statement but wanted to protect her so he tried to make his voice as convincing as possible.

"I will make my way!!" The girl turned and exhaled a breath that she didn't even knew that she was holding.

"You are injured!!" Ertugrul said crossing her and blocking her way, standing right infront of her.

The girl was already tired because she definitely looked like she is running from quite a few days. Her gown was perfect in it's condition but still some dirt was covering the border. The face had the element of tiredness and sickness. The blood covered her left arm.

"I'm son of Suleyman Şah, Ertugrul! My father is bey of the tribe. Kayi Tribe!!" Ertugrul introduced.

"Who are you? What is your name?" Ertugrul asked feeling curious.

"H-Ha-Halime!!" She answered with a hesitation.
Well her name was as beautiful as her.

"Halime!" Ertugrul repeated knowing he's going to remember the name, her eyes and her face till his death. He never saw a Hatun fighting so bravely and confidently.

Halime felt everything getting black and the other second she fainted. Ertugrul felt shock over her sudden passing out but he catched her in his arms before her head could hit the ground. He tapped her cheeks a few times calling her name but she was pale and cold.

"My brothers!! Bring the horses, we are taking Halime to our tribe."

....

So... I'm here! Again! With another story. Hope you all liked the first chapter. Make sure to vote and give me your reviews.
In a week, I'll update this story once and our incomplete story once so yeah that's the plan.
Enjoy. K bye
Iqra ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.2K 2.8K 27
Part 2 of " The Return Home Series" Seven years they had been apart. The most challenging years of their lives. A new beginning for Sanem Aydin in Ga...
241K 11.1K 41
^ These one-shots expand on scenes from the show. The episode it builds on, is in the title. ^ To decide which ones to read - follow the stars/votes...
126K 14.2K 41
Loving someone at their best is easy But make efforts to love someone at their worst is something else. They meet as fire. Then broke as glass. He Lo...
1.9K 117 9
'I long for you in your absence, and in your presence, just the same- endlessly' Fanfiction Serkan Bolat, the cold and harsh but a fierce Captain in...