her obedient servant. | remar...

By swagsaku

reversed harem / reader x various ---------- why? "that bastard did what?" "His majesty the emperor has brou... More

- ; [ 001 ]
- ; [ 002 ]
- ; [ 003 ]
- ; [ 004 ]
- ; [ 005 ]
- ; [ 006 ]
- ; [ 007 ]
- ; [ 008 ]
- ; [ 010 ]
- ; [ 011 ]
- ; [ 012 ]
- ; [ 013 ]
- ; [ 014 ]
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤᵕ̈ ↷
- ; [ 015 ]
- ; [ 016 ]
- ; [ 017 ]
- ; [ 018 ]
- ; [ 019 ]
- ; [ 020 ]
- ; [ 021 ]
- ; [ 022 ]
- ; [ 023 ]
- ; [ 024 ]
- ; [ 025 ]
- ; [ 026 ]
- ; [ 027 ]
⊱⁜⊰
- ; [ 028 ]
- ; [ 029 ]
- ; [ 030 ]
- ; [ 031 ]
- ; [ 032 ]
- ; [ 033 ]
- ; [ 034 ]
- ; [ 035 ]
- ; [ 036 ]
- ; [ 037 ]
- ; [ 038 ]
- ; [ 039 ]
- ; [ 040 ]
- ; [ 041 ]
- ; [ 042 ]
- ; [ 043 ]
- ; [ 044 ]
- ; [ 045 ]
- ; [ 046 ]
- ; [ 047 ]
- ; [ 048 ]
- ; [ 049 ]
- ; [ 050 ]
- ; [ 051 ]
- ; [ 052 ]
- ; [ 053 ]
- ; [ 054 ]
- ; [ 055 ]
- ; [ 056 ]

- ; [ 009 ]

12.5K 719 301
By swagsaku

"Hey, Laura...where does Duke Ergi currently reside in?" you tap on Laura's shoulder, clad in clothes fit for men (from society's standards atleast. But hey, you liked to promote uniqueness.)

"I believe he's at the South Palace with Prince Heinley, My Lady. But...why do you ask? Are you planning on something mischievous again? Could I join you? I hope you know it's only been two days since Duke has arrived, so perhaps we should give him some time to settle down." she eagerly asks, stars gleaming in her eyes.

You chuckle and shake your head, "My, of course not Laura. Duke Ergi just piques my interest."

The Lady-In-Waiting frowns, "That's what you always say!" she huffs and stomps away, carrying a tray of snacks for the Empress and the rest of the Ladies-In-Waiting.

Truly, you wanted to bring her in your endeavors. She was a fun gal, but when people discover that you've been messing around the castle with her, her reputation will surely tarnish. It was only for her own benefit that you were making up half-lies.

You call one of the maids nearby, "Good evening, dear." you purr. "could you call Duke Ergi to the west Garden, please? I've heard of him arriving just two days from now, so I'd like to...give him a warm welcome." you give her a misleading wink that brings a blossom of blush to her cheeks.

"O-of course, My Lady." She bows and rushes away, most Likely to Rashta's quarters where he would hopefully be. If your guess proves right, then you'd get to see Rashta frustrated as she watches you and the Duke happily chatting away in the Garden just within sight of her room.

No doubt she'd be protective over someone like the Duke. He's one of the handful of people who treat her 'nicely' anyway.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Duke Claude, Lady ( y/n ) has requested to see you in the West Garden. She has something she wishes to...discuss." the maid states, as politely as she could possibly make it sound.

Rashta frowns at your name, arms crossing as she sinks further into her seat like a whining child would.

Ergi raises an eyebrow in confusion, hesitantly nodding before standing up. Heinley Hadn't told him anything about a woman named ( y/n ), so hearing that she suddenly requests to see him did make him a tiny bit anxious.

The two leave the room, closing the door behind them with a click.

Rashta makes a noise of irritation before rushing out to her balcony to get a closer view on you and the Royal Duke. She dislikes you, quite a lot more than she has despised anyone. You always insulted her and embarrassed her (by stating her lies aloud) and Navier on the other hand didn't do anything awful even if she was the Empress. So, if she were to choose, she'd rather be with Navier than be alone with you.

The silverette watches you relax and sip on a glass of wine in the middle of the garden from a window, dressed in clothes the same way Grand Dukes would be dressed in. Her frown deepens even further when the Duke walks into the garden, the maid leaving as he takes his time to walk towards the chair opposite to where you sat.

-----------

"Ah, the all famous Grand Duke Ergi!" you grin and wave at him, swirling the glass of freshly made wine in your hands.

He greets you with a smile, but the awkwardness in his eyes block it's way from reaching them. "Lady ( y/n )." he speaks your name like it is alien, and he wishes his memory serves him right and prays that he doesn't say a different name to yours.

"Goodness, there is no need for nervousness. I heard that you've just arrived a few days ago. I hoped I could welcome you here, so please, loosen yourself and have a drink." You push the empty wine glass towards him and grab the half empty bottle, "Here, I shall pour a drink."

He nods, forcing himself to relax in your presence (which helps in no way) and watches as you gracefully pour the grape wine into his glass, the etiquette deeply embedded into your skin.

"Say, I heard you were close friends with Prince Heinley." You start, "Would you mind telling me more about him? I saw him during the New Year's Celebration and I must say, He holds a kind of beauty I've never seen anyone else have." you flutter your eyelashes and let out a suggestive giggle. It feels unnervingly natural.

'so that's what this woman is after..' Ergi thinks to himself, taking the bottle of wine and taking a sip. A hum of delight leaves his lips as the flavor fills his empty satisfaction. It had been quite a while since he's tasted something so exquisite.

"Well, Prince Heinley is a simple man, my Lady." he decides, "He doesn't favor anything too eye-catching or bland-"

"Then, how about you, Duke? What type of things do you favor? Now that I'm seeing you up-close...I will say your charms may hold competition to Prince Heinley's." you interject, resting your elbow on the table and following it with relaxing your jaw on your palm. You curve your lips into a tempting smile, their pale red tint screaming for Ergi's attention.

"M-me..?" he asks, caught off guard. Perhaps he's been too used to having people ask him about Heinley. Though he doubts that thought as he would often get a significant amount of women on his heels too.

"Well, I prefer women who value themselves over me." He answers honestly, finding no point in lying, "I'm quite aware that the standards for love is putting yourself over your lover, but if my own would do that, I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't feel guilty for it. I want them to choose where they put their worth with rational thought. If they decide to put it before me, then I'm happy. If they decide to put me after themselves, then I'd be happy too."

You hum and chuckle, "Duke Ergi is quite the romantic. I see why many woman find themselves falling for you. You're a man beyond looks after all."

"But.." you sit upright from your previous position, "As much as I would like to know much more about you, I'd like to cut to the chase."

"What might you mean..?"

You stand and bend over the table to gain a closer distance from his face, "Although this is embarrassing to admit, I've admired you for a very long time.." your words leave your lips as whispers while you slowly push the wine glass away from him face, "So, please...won't you spare me this single moment and give me a kiss...?" you keep his gaze, eyes pleading as he feels words stop at his throat.

A breathless chuckle leaves his lips, "Perhaps a kiss on the cheek would do you a slight bit of satisfaction, I do like to keep things slow paced after all." he leans in to place a chaste kiss on the skin of your cheeks.

You smile, chuckling just as he did before moving to sit back down on your seat. "I suppose that would be fair. We have only just met."

He nods, "You understand me."

-----

Rashta rushes towards the garden, a mortified look on her face. She watched you and the Duke conversate with big smiles and the sight of him leaving a kiss on your cheek only seemed to deepen her horror.

If she doesn't interfere, then she'd lose another one of her friends.

Ignoring the loud protests of the surrounding maids, she pushes past them and runs to the middle of the garden, angry to see you and the Duke laughing together. Ergi turns to her, a slightly irritate expression, but it quickly morphs into a kind one.

There's your answer.

"Miss Rashta, what brings you here? The Duke and I were just having a lovely conversation. Care to join for a drink?" You smile knowingly at her, motioning your glass of liquor towards her. "It taste's delectable!" you add with a grin.

She composes herself (not really. she still had that ungodly look on her face--she always does.) "N-no thank you, Lady ( y/n ). I feel really full right now." her voice quivers as her hands clutch her thick skirt.

The duke watches the interaction between you and the mistress, an eyebrow raising as he begins to wonder what type of relationship you had to create such an odd atmosphere.

"Well, if you're not here for a drink, then what are you here for?" you break the short silence, "The Emperor is not here by the way, and neither is the Empress if you were hoping to ruin her day again."

She feels embarassment sink into her bones once more, "I-i.." for what she feels like is the thousandth time, she cannot talk back.

"My Lady, I'm afraid what you said is quite out of line..." Ergi interjects, laughing awkwardly, "Miss Rashta may have the favor of the Emperor, but that doesn't mean she likes to show it off directly to the Empress."

Rashta gleams happily at his words, "That's right!-"

"My, I'm sorry if that came out as offensive. I was simply joking around!" you laugh, waving a hand dismissively as you drink from the glass. "I'll send out gifts of apology for you, of you wish so, Lady Rashta." you mock her, eyes gleaming in mischief as she grits her teeth.

"T-there is no need for that.."

"Lady ( y/n ), some jokes may prove more harmful than harmless if we are being careless." The duke's voice is firm, eyes feigning rage, but you can see the laughing undertones beneath them. You had to say, he was truly a good actor. No wonder Prince Heinley had chosen him out of all his friends.

You give him a smile that tells him you know, "I'm well aware, but I have apologized already, haven't I?"

He feels taken aback, but he tells himself that you don't know. That you're simply playing buffs. But he knows he'll regret lying to himself in the future. Hm, he'll have to confront you when Rashta isn't in the way.

"But look at the time, it's almost past lunch time. Means I have to resume with my duties." you loudly mutter the last part, making sure Rashta is convinced that you actually have work to do. You stand from your seat and bow to the Duke, excusing yourself as you swivel past Rashta. Why would you bow to someone who was as low as a rat?

The duo watches as you leave, the glass of wine you once held, now emptied and resting on the table.

"Duke Ergi please do not spend time with her anymore, she is a rude woman to me.." she whimpers, "I-...I've been nice towards her, but she's always bullying me..!" her cries break out from her throat as Duke Ergi stand to comfort her with a hug, a grin enveloping his lips a soon as his face is out of her sight.

------------------------------------------------------

"He should be here in three..two..and.."

"my Fair Lady." his smooth voice calls.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.8K 2.8K 178
The Emperor's Concubine duology. Book one and two are combined. *** The Emperor's Concubine *** The world seems harsh and cruel, especially when you'...
460 32 14
PROLOGUE Mikaela was a beautiful boy with blonde hair , blue eyes and white skin , he was a short in height through. His mother died and soon his not...
14.3K 1.1K 26
The Blind Concubine is living in his pitch black world, all alone in a house on an island in the middle of a lotus lake. He thinks that he had long g...
83.3K 3.3K 25
My name is Ali! An 18 year old college student. I was carelessly crossing the street until a motorcyle hit me and my head bumped on the edge of the b...