J E L O U S E | Rafe Cameron

By Alivian5

• UNDER HARD CORE EDITING RIGHT NOW • "A HERO WILL SACRIFICE YOU TO SAVE THE WORLD, THE VILLAIN WILL SACRIFIC... More

Chapter One: "I Saved You."
Chapter Two: "Rafe Cameron?"
Chapter Three: "I Love You."
Chapter Four: "We Need To Talk."
Chapter: Five "Is that a body?"
Chapter Six: "I Found The Cross"
Chapter Seven: "Are you going to Kill Me?"
Chapter Eight: "I Could Change That For You."
Chapter Nine: The Coastal Venture
VERY IMPORTANT!!!
Chapter Ten: "Pougelandia!"
Chapter Eleven: "Is This A Dream?"
Chapter Twelve: "You Changed."
✍️ Chapter Fifteen:
✍️ Chapter Sixteen:
✍️ Chapter Seventeen:
✍️ Chapter Eighteen:
✍️ Chapter Nineteen:
✍️ Chapter Twenty:
✍️ Chapter Twenty-One:
✍️ Chapter Twenty-Two:
✍️ Chapter Twenty-Three:

Chapter Thirteen: Lucky Charm

2.6K 36 27
By Alivian5

"Just so you two know." Carlos stops me and Rafe before we get in the car they have prepared for us. "If you betray me I will kill you both and your friends, then I will kill your friend's family." He says with a wicked smile. "Understand?"

I nod my head.

"Good." Carlos smiles. He softly pinches my cheek. I look at Rafe and see him glaring at Carlos.

Rafe grabs my wrist and pulls me to the car, shoving me inside. "Put your seatbelt on." He demands, slamming the door shut.

"You could ask a little more nicer..." I whisper to myself.

"What did you say?" Rafe asks, jumping in the car and closing the door. He starts the car.

"Nothing." I answer.

He pushes on the gas and we start making our way to my house. I can't wait to see my family. I just need to find a way to sneak away from Rafe...

"John B and the rest of them aren't gonna be at your house right now right?"

"I-I don't know. We might have to sneakily check if they're there." I answer, adjusting myself.

Rafe looks at me. "Why are you so fidgety?"

"I don't fidget."

Rafe scoffs. "You're doing it right now."

I look down at my body. He's right. I stop moving. "I'm nervous."

"About what?"

"What do you mean about what? This whole situation, I'm nervous."

"Ahh... you're nervous because you don't know how you're going to escape me." Rafe says with a smile.

How did he?...

"What?" I question.

"Don't play dumb." Rafe spits, "I know you, y/n."

"I'm not thinking about how to escape you, Rafe." I lie.

"Don't lie to me." He warns.

"I'm not-"

Rafe slams on the breaks, my body jolts forward. My seatbelt pulled me back before I hit my head. Rafe starts to breathe heavy. Why is he starting to remind me of the old Rafe?

I slowly look at Rafe, my breathing is ragged. His hands are in his hair. "R-Rafe?" I question. The stuttering problem I've had since I was a child is starting to pop up again. Putting words together is beginning to feel difficult. "A-A-Are you O-Okay?"

He sits up straight and leans his head back on the head of his seat. His head tilts to me, "You know I don't like when you lie to me, love." He grins. His hands slide to mine, he squeezes tightly.

It hurts.

Rafe closes his eyes and takes a deep breath, he opens his eyes and looks back at me. He aggressively pulls me close to him. "You're my lucky charm, remember?" He questions with a menacing smile that sent chills all over my body. That look in his eyes looks familiar... his other hand finds its way in my hair. "I need you." He whispers, hoarsely.

I just nod my head.

"Don't leave me again." He says in a warning tone.

I nod my head.

The hand that was in my hair is now gliding up and down my jawline, "You know I like it better when you use your words."

"Okay." I say.

Rafe stares me down for a couple more seconds then starts the car back up and continues to drive. I look out the window and wipe the tears that are falling down my cheeks.

I'm scared.

But I'll try my hardest to not be scared.

So I can escape.

So I can escape Rafe.

I thought he was different. But I was wrong. He was just hiding under a mask. He's still the same Rafe. The same terrifying Rafe Cameron.

My fingers find their way to the radio and I try to find a song that I could distract myself with. I stop at a song I recognize.

Teachers Pet
Melanie Martinez

_____________________________________

"Park here. I think it will be better if we walk to the house just in case they're there. We don't want them to see or hear the car coming." I look at Rafe. He nods his head and parks somewhere secluded.

I hop out the car and wait for Rafe to stand by my side before we start walking to my house. I feel anxious and excited. I'm excited to my see my family, even if it's only for five minutes.

We make it to my house and I see Twinkie there in the grass. They're home. "We've been walking everywhere because the car is broken." I lie to Rafe. He looks at me then looks away. We continue to walk closer and closer to the house. I see Pope through the window and walk faster to the house, I look behind me and see Rafe also looking behind himself, not realizing that Pope is at the window.

I wave my hands all over the place towards the window, hoping Pope will see me.

Pope saw me.

His eyes widened and he stood up from the couch.

I put my finger to my lips in a shushing gesture. I nodded behind me and he saw Rafe. Pope nodded his head and quickly moved away from the window. Knowing how smart Pope is I'm sure he told the others what to do. I think Pope understood what I was saying and what I needed him to do.

I look behind me and see Rafe looking at me. "I don't think they're here. I think it's safe to go in." I say with a forced smile.

Rafes eyes squint at me in a questioning manner. He speeds up his walk and reaches me. He grabs me tightly and pulls me close to him. He tilts his head and examines my face. "Is something wrong?" He asks.

I swallow deeply. "No." I shake my head.

He sighs.

He lets go of me and walks to the front door.

I let out a long breath of relief. I lick my lips then follow behind him.

He slowly turned the door handle and opened the door quietly.

Rafe walked in.

Then I walked in.

"Where is it?" Rafe asks, turning to me.

I close the door behind me, then look at him. "I can't tell you." I say.

Rafes jaw clenched, he grabbed me and pushed me against a wall. "Do you want your bother and friends to die?" He questioned quietly.

"No."

"Then tell me where it is, y/n."

"No."

"You're acting like a child. Tell me where it is."

"No."

Rafe sighs, he lowers his head and takes a deep breath. "Y/n-"

"No."

He lifts his head up and bunches the wall right next to my head, making a huge whole. I flinched.

"Tell me!" He shouts.

"You're not going to give it to him, are you?" I question. I knew something felt off, Rafe doesn't care about my brother, my friends, or his sister. So why would he care if Carlos kills them? He was going to steal the book for himself.

He laugh's menacingly. "My smart girl." He smirks. His fingers brush their way through my dark, curly hair.

"Pope!" I shout.

Rafe looks at me with confusion.

Pope and everyone else runs out of where they were and grab Rafe and push him to the ground.

"Y/n!" Everyone screams my name and hugs me.

"We've been looking everywhere for you!" Sarah says, hugging me tighter.

John b grabs me and pulls me into his arms, "Are you okay!?"

I hug him back, "Yeah, I think." I answer.

"Let's tie this prick up!" JJ shouts, punching Rafe in the mouth.

Rafe smiles as blood drips from the corner of his mouth. JJ punches him again.

"JJ!" Kiara yells, grabbing his arm.

"JJ's right, we should tie him up." Pope says, looking at me.

"Grab some rope and duck tape from the back." John b orders.

JJ was more than happy enough to grab the rope and duck tape, with a smirk JJ came back into the house with everything. Pope and JJ grabbed Rafe and tied him up.

Rafe only looked at me while they were tying him up. He smirked.
_____________________________________

RAFE POV:
My smart girl.
_____________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...