Not on your side (Bakudeku)

By BBQ_sauce_on_tittys

Izuku has a boyfriend!? Oh wait. He also kills people for a living. BUT A BOYFRIEND!!! Assassination classroo... More

1
2
2.5
3
4
5
6

7 end

3.9K 133 67
By BBQ_sauce_on_tittys

Soooo basically the whole league is dead. Yes, even twice. (Sry Fede☺️)

Now me and kacchan are walking back to UA peacefully. I really like walking city streets at night.

There are almost no people and it's so quiet.

"Hey nerd?" I look over at kacchan and see him looking at me.

I nod for him to continue. "I love you but don't get too attached. You know I have to leave in a few days." He says and I frown instantly.

"Yeah. But I'll love you while I can." I say and cuddle into his arm as we continue walking.

Time skip by me giving my number to the kid and he texted my the whole day. It's a day after and he still won't stop texting me.

I wake up to a weight on my lips. I slowly kiss back, knowing it's Kacchan. What a wonderful way to wake up.

Then kacchan pulls away and looks into my eyes. Our noses still touching.

I smile and look over to the alarm clock. Oh it's 11:46. Wait I said I was going to skip today. Don't need to worry.

Then suddenly my face was pulled back to Kacchan. "Look at me nerd." I roll my eyes.

"Are you seriously jealous of an alarm clock kacchan." I say and try to hold back my laugh.

"Tsk. Shut up nerd I'm making breakfast." Kacchan say and gets off the bed.

"Noooo, kacchan come back....." I say and throw myself over the side of the bed. He just continues to walk twards my door. "Babyyyy, nooooouuu, I love youuuuu!" I wine and sprawl myself out on the floor.

I hear him grumble and open the door. I look up to see blood red eyes staring back at me. "Just put a shirt on and come to the common room."

And with that, my beloved kacchan walks out. I get up and quickly put on a shirt and race out of my dorm to the elevator.

Then I make it downstairs to smell the beautiful smell of kacchans cooking. I love kacchans food. He's the best cook.

"Oi. Deku stop gawking over the food and come eat." I hear kacchan say and watch him place a plate of miso. Yummy.

As we eat I remember we have to call in when we finished our mission.

I quietly gasp and pull out my phone. "What babe?" I brush kacchan off and dial the number I've called millions of time before.

"What!" I hear on the other line.

"Wow, what a rude way to great your trusted assassin." I tease.

"Izuku?"

"Yes karma. It's Izuku." I roll my eyes. "The league is dead. Just so you know." I say and I see kacchan figure out what I'm doing.

"Guhnn- um. Ok thanks."

I slightly smirk. "So~ whatcha doin answering Nagisa's phone?"

"Uhhh. N-nothing." Then I hear shuffling.

"So can I speak to Nagisa?"

"No he-he's a little busy." Karma chokes out.

I raise an eyebrow. "Oh really? Doing what?"

Then I hear rustling on the other end of the phone. I'm assuming the phone being taken by Nagisa.

"Where fucking Izu. Now go away." Then he hangs up.

Word count: 539

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 48.4K 71
๐…๐‘๐Ž๐™๐„๐ | โYe a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...โž โ†โ…โ„โ†โ… ส™แดส€ษด แดา“ แด„แดสŸแด… แด€ษดแด… แดกษชษดแด›แด‡ส€ แด€ษชส€ แด€ษดแด… แดแดแดœษดแด›แด€ษชษด ส€แด€ษชษด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดษชษดษข...
316K 5.5K 77
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
149K 4.5K 48
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจ๐Ÿ’Œเญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
345K 15.1K 39
เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...