โœ”๏ธŽ HAPPIER, Dawson's Creek ยน

By valenblues

๐‡๐€๐๐๐ˆ๐„๐‘ ๐ƒ๐€๐–๐’๐Ž๐'๐’ ๐‚๐‘๐„๐„๐Š ( IN THE PROCESS OF REWRITING ) " look at that girl, dawson. just... More

๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
ONE, Honeycomb Sweet.
02| The Leery freakout.
03| New girl.
04| Dinner night.
05| She is popular๏ฟผ.
06| Forgetten birthday.
07| Sweet 16.
08| That's my brother.
09| Lunch dates.
10| Andie Mcphee likes who.
11| You two are perfect.
13| Dramatic study sessions.
14| All-nighter.
15| Election anger.
16| Thunderstorm confessions.๏ฟผ
17| Banned friendships.
18| Birthday blow-ups.
19| Cheaters.
20| Fire starters.
21| The start of a tragic story.
22| Mcphee's back.
23| True love.
24| Punches thrown.
25| Caught in the shed.
26| Sexual tension.
27| Elliot.
28| You bought me a wall.
29| There was the spark.
30| Joey owes me $10.
31| Get in the damn bed.
32| Wasted potential.
33| Happier.

12| Homecoming sadness.

1.7K 43 8
By valenblues

CAROLINE'S eyebrows furrowed as she watched the mcphee girl dance around her brothers room, staring right at the tv screen as the song from footloose played. " oh, my god. i love footloose. don't you guys love to dance? i am so excited about the homecoming dance next weekend." the blonde smiled, continuing her dancing. caroline's face cringed together as she was sat beside pacey, the two friends turned to each other, before back to andie.

"the homecoming dance? oh, my god. we're hanging out with marcia brady." he smirked, causing caroline to slightly laugh. "i don't understand. what's wrong with the school dance?" andie frowned, staring at the group with sadness in her eyes "i think what paceys just saying is that we're not exactly the school dance type. expect, caroline, of course." dawson smiled towards his sister, making her playfully flip her hair.

"yeah, we'd rather watch a movie about a high school dance than actually step foot inside a over-decorated gym." joey gave her a look, before pacey added on. "in fact, this indictment of high school conventions isn't really just limited to dances. it kind of covers the whole spectrum of school-sponsored events." pacey crossed his arms, turning to joey. "case in point— joey, how many high school football games have you been to?" wondered pacey, earning a smirking look from joey.

"none." she bluntly spoke. caroline simply just sat back, and watched. listening as her friends protest this idea to go to the dance. "and dawson, how many pep rallies have you locally attended." paceys eyebrows furrowed towards the blonde, "zero." he nodded his head. "see? caroline is the only one who has done any of that. two of those being because she's on the cheerleading team." pacey shrugged, earning a smiling look from caroline. "captain." she winked.

andie only scoffed, staring at the group in shock. "you guys are a bunch of cynics, you know that? i mean, what kind of high school memories are you guys going to have, if all you did in high school was bitch and moan about everything?" andie groaned at the four, giving them pointed looks. "bitching memories." joey answered, making a dawson speak up. "moaning memories."

"you guys are completely sabotaging your high school experience." andie crossed her arms, clearly annoyed with the group. "guilty as charged. now, dawson, if you don't mind, would you turn the video back on? i really want to see who's responsible for kevin bacons roguish, devil-may-care hairdo." pacey smirked at the blonde, watching as she parted her lips, staring at him in shock with her hands on her hips.

caroline continued to sit and watch, leaning herself back to rest on the headboard, and taking a sip of her soda. andie swiftly walked in front of the tv, giving the four disappointed looks. "you mean you would rather watch a movie about something, than doing it yourselves?" she grumbled their ways, earning a nod from caroline and pacey. "correct." joey and dawson spoke at the same time, before smiling at her.

andie finally moved out of the way, taking a seat on the chair beside the tv, crossing her legs. caroline continued to sip her drink, listening as andie spoke up, once again. "ok, what about sex?" she bluntly spoke, causing caroline to choke on her drink. she let out heavy coughs, covering her mouth as her friends turned to her in concern. andies eyebrows had furrowed towards her, before slightly shaking her head and continuing her words. "i mean, you guys are missing a major opportunity here. why else do you think the bible-thumpers in footloose were so adamant about outlawing dancing? they believed it to be sinful." she cheekily smirked at the group.

caroline's eye had widen, staring at the female in shock. "are you saying dancing equals sex?" dawson muttered, staring at her in a confused manner. "no. i'm saying dancing could possibly be really great foreplay." she continued to smirk, causing pacey to smile at her. "i love the way you think." caroline's eyes had widen even more, staring at him in shock, before smacking him on the back of the head. he let out a groan of pain, rubbing the back of his head and staring at her in fear.

"so, who's coming with me on saturday?" andie smiled at them, leaning towards them. caroline had looked around, fiddling with her fingers. "well, griffins out of town so i'm all alone. i'm in." she shrugged, listening as her friends let out big sighs, before agreeing with the female.

"i hate school." caroline groaned, walking down the halls of capeside high in her yellow and blue cheerleading uniform. it seemed, pacey couldn't keep his eyes off the leery girl. just from walking beside her, he's almost ran into multiple things. "keep your eyes up here, witter." she muttered, feeling his eyes trail and down her body. "i don't know what you're talking about." he hummed, still continuing to not look in front of him. her eyes widened, noticing a large crowd of people coming their way. she quickly grabbed him, bringing him to the cold school wall.

"wow, care. no need to seem desperate, especially in public." he winked. caroline slowly looked up, noticing how close the two were. they were practically chest to chest. hers was breathing up and down, heavily. his was calm, and soothing. "shut up, pacey." she grumbled at him, giving him a small glare. "make me." he smirked, twirling her blonde hair around his finger. she gave him a disgusted look, pushing him away. she quickly walked away, making her way down the hall. only before she could make it to her classroom, only to hear a shout for her. "cya later, babe!"

she only rolled her eyes, sitting herself in the classroom seats. all she could think about was the witter boy. probably not the one she should be thinking of, but it was innocent. nothing more.

caroline hummed along to the music playing in her room as she put on natural looking makeup. her hair was flowing down her back, with simple curls twirled around her blonde locks. she had a dark blue, tight silk dress on with spaghetti straps. it completed her perfectly. it showed off her curves, and edges. she truly did look amazing.

a knock came from her door, making her whip her head up as she saw joey leaning against the door frame, causing caroline to break into a smile. "wow, joe! you look amazing." she giggled, walking towards the potter girl. she had a short, reddish dress on with spaghetti straps.

"so do you! i could never look that good in a dress like that." joey put her hands forward, looking at the dress up and down. "trust me, you'd pull it off better than me." she winked, before grabbing her hands. "we should go, right?" joey nodded her way, a big smile on her face.

"wow." the witter boy whispered, watching as the leery girl walked in with her brother and friend by her side. he couldn't keep his eyes off of her, like always. she had grown up so much over her time in london. she looked so beautiful with her blonde hair, and how her eyes had just gotten brighter, more loving. griffin was lucky. he only wished, he could be as lucky as him, to be able to say caroline leery, was his.

caroline's eyes had dragged up to paceys, staring into his green eyes. his heart seemed to stop, after catching the leery girls eyesight. somehow, she looked even more beautiful than before, just from that one look. caroline leery was beautiful. his, caroline leery was beautiful. the girl that was his best friend, made him feel something no one else did. 'but why?' he thought.

"hey." the voice of dawson broke through the air, catching the rest of the groups eyesight of the three. "hi! gosh, caroline and joey, you guys look amazing." andie smiled their way. "thanks andie, you look great." joey nodded in agreement at caroline's words, before a boy with brown hair, showed up beside andie. "um, dawson, you know my brother, jack, right? and jack, this is caroline. dawson's twin sister." andie smiled towards him, leaning towards her brother. "and, you know joey, of course."

jen was the next to show up, peaking herself through beside pacey and jack. "hey, jen. this is jack, my brother." andie introduced to the female, "hi, jack, andies brother." jen laughed, looking up towards him. "it's just jack, actually." he muttered, earning a pointed look from caroline. 'this was embarrassing.' she thought, before the group made their way towards the gymnasium.

since griffin wasn't there, caroline was stood next to pacey, watching as all the teenagers danced on the floor. she wasn't particularly the best dancer, and definitely didn't enjoy it. she just enjoyed showing up to the dances. pacey and her slowly took a seat next to one another not sparing a word as a slow dance came on.

pacey quietly cleared his throat, turning to caroline with his hand held out. "may i have this dance?" he smiled towards her, earning a pointed look. "first, i don't dance. second, aren't you here with andie?" she shook her head, furrowing her eyebrows at his actions. pacey rolled his eyes, letting out a huff. "we used to dance all the time. and yes, i am." he groaned, fiddling with his fingers. "yeah, we used too. when we were in my room, alone." she narrowed her eyebrows, the music was practically blaring in her eardrums.

pacey only laughed, slowly shaking his head. the two watched as andie quickly dragged jen away from ahead of them. they gave each other a look, before turning back and watching the situation unfold. andie swiftly made her way back to the two sitting down, sitting herself next to pacey and her. "well, i mean she's cute, he's nice." andie put a hand forward, displaying her friend and her brother. "she's cute. he's cute. they've never met before. they're completely opposites, it's gonna be ugly in about, oh, 20 minutes." pacey explained, earning a look from andie.

caroline listened as the couple continued to bicker, before they sat up, and stared out into the dance floor, leaving caroline completely alone. she slightly frowned, but ignored it as people came to crowd around her. she started simple conversations, but kept her eyes on pacey and andie. he seemed to turn his stare to caroline, instead of andie once she walked away. the two made eye contact, keeping it for a second before her attention got pulled back to the crowd of people talking to her. she felt the stare of pacey burning in her skull, put simply ignored it and went on with her night. completely alone.

at some point, caroline had to escape. she quickly excused herself, making her way towards the empty hallway of the school. sliding herself down the cold lockers. she enjoyed the calm, silence of the room. she closed her eyes, taking in the cool air being blown through the hallways air conditioning. her legs were straight out on the floor, crossing over at her ankles. sadly, her silence did turn into the sound of footsteps walking towards her, causing her to open her eyes and look up to see pacey. he gave her a small smile, sitting himself down next to her.

"how you doin', leery?" he smiled at her, resting his head on her shoulder. she leaned her head against his own, listening to his calm breathing. she closed her eyes, taking in a big breath. "i'm doing okay. what about you, witter?" she sighed, fiddling with her fingers. "i've been better. i think andies mad i wont dance with her." he slightly laughed, closing his eyes as well. "why won't you dance with her?" she mumbled. "because, she isn't the one i want to dance with tonight." he hummed, grabbing onto her hand and playing with her fingers.

caroline's eyes slightly peered open, hitching her breath. "then who?" she stuttered, lifting her head up to stare down at him. he did the same, looking down at her. "you know who." he whispered, staring into her brown eyes.
she stared right back, straight into his forest green eyes. he gave her a small smile, the smile she loved oh so much. "wanna dance, care?" she only nodded.

he stood up from his spot on the floor, holding his hand out for her to take. which, she gladly did. the sound of music muffled through the walls of the hallway, as they moved their bodies with one another. it was so calming, and felt so right.

he slowly gripped the tip of her fingers, twirling her around. her laugh fluttered through the air, causing butterflies to swarm in paceys stomach, just from her laughter. the two continued to dance, before pacey seemed to stop in the moment. her eyebrows had furrowed, turning around to see a distraught andie mcphee, break into a run straight out of the school.

caroline turned herself back to face pacey, seeing him looking between where andie last was, and her. caroline sent him a comforting smile, nodding for him to go after her. he quickly gave her a kiss on the head, before breaking out into a jog. caroline smiled to herself, watching him look around once again, waving bye to her. she did the same. in all honesty, she felt so happy that what happened between her and pacey, just happened. it was a relief to know, she isn't losing pacey anytime soon.

— AUTHORS NOTS
please note! caroline believes all of this is platonic: ) NOT ROMANTIC... yet; )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

366K 11K 36
Iษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ Sแด‹สสŸแด€ส€ Mแด„Cแด€สŸสŸ า“ษชษดแด…s สŸแดแด แด‡ ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ า“แดส€แด แดา“ Lสแด…ษชแด€ Mแด€ส€แด›ษชษดs สแดแดœษดษขแด‡ส€ sษชsแด›แด‡ส€. ------------------------------ BOOK 1 SEASON 1 + 2 [Fem!OC x Fem...
244K 11K 30
๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ๐‘จ๐‘ซ ๐‘ท๐‘ถ๐‘ฌ๐‘ป๐‘บ ๐‘บ๐‘ถ๐‘ช๐‘ฐ๐‘ฌ๐‘ป๐’€ โœถ โ› cameron may be cute and have a great personality, but, birdie, there's no one better than me. โœโ €โ € stan...
107K 3.1K 35
COMPLETED UNTIL SEASON FIVE "And I know we weren't perfect but I've never felt this way for no one" [SEASON TWO-FIVE] max mayfield x fem!oc