Kawaii [malum]

By mermaidcth

One where Calum loves to dress like a girl, speaks a lot of Japanese and knows a hella lot about anime. And w... More

Interest
New guy
Seriously?
I want to get to know him
Is this a date?
Panties
All i want to do is get a little closer
Pokemon
Vocaloid
Rasengan
Duh
In the name of the moon
kamehameha
Uke
Convention
Pestering
Everybody want a little love
Bullies
Magic in my pants
Victoria's Secret
Meeting
Cigarette daydreams
Nice butt
Sugar, it's going down
Party
Halloween special

Closet

1.2K 133 40
By mermaidcth

I grabbed his hand, pulling him into the nearest closet.

I was feeling very horny right now.

As I closed the door, he was already leaning against the opposite wall making grabby hands at me.

It was inviting, very inviting.

I made my way to his side, pulling my arms around his waist. He giggled while linking his arms around my neck, pulling me forward.

Our lips met again, god I loved those plump lips of his. I don't think I'll ever get enough of him.

It started to get more heated and before I knew it, we were taking our clothes off.

¥¥¥

We ended up having sex in that closet.

He bottomed, told me he'd always bottom in our relationship.

We had sex with him in my arms, his legs around my waist. I kissed him the whole to muffle his moans, not wanting to get us caught.

It was sexy as hell and I regret nothing.

Now, every time I pass that closet, I get a bit hard.

I wonder if it's the same for Calum.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 58.8K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
166K 6K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
123K 3.4K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
184K 9.9K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...