The Mafia Princess & Her Brot...

By autumn_eyez

[DISCONTINUED ]πŸ”› I personally won't recommend reading this book it's got bad grammar and spelling and some t... More

A/N
Chapter 1|Introduction
Chapter 2|Happy birthday
Chapter 3|where my life changed
Characters 1
Chapter 4| New Home
Chapter 5| Dinner
Characters 2
Chapter 6|Shopping
Chapter 7| Chase
Chapter 8| Family gathering
Chapter 9| Family Gathering Pt.2
Characters 3
Chapter 10|New School
Chapter 11| Dramatic & Fights
Chapter 11| Apologies
Characters 4
Chapter 12|Happy
Chapter 13| Sleep Over
Chapter 14|Kiss?
Important A/N
Chapter 15| Please
Chapter 16| Bae Day
Chapter 17|Mystery Boy
Chapter 18|Bonding
Chapter 19|The Fortune Teller
Chapter 20| The Waist Down
Chapter 21| Butterfly
Chapter 22|A Day Of My New Parilized Life
Chapeter 24|Truth Be Told
A/N

Chapter 23| Secret

797 17 1
By autumn_eyez

Ophelia pov

I woke up to the sunlight shining through the glass barrier of my window loosing some energy and light intensively as it did so. I groaned and put a pillow over my face to completely block out the light.

Now you might be wondering how on earth do I help myself in the morning,well..after me getting parillized my dad hired a young woman between the ages 20-25 to help me around when I needed to take a bath and get out of bed,as long as she does a job well done dad pays her extra.

I got to know the woman her name was Kenny and she was really nice to me,yes she had to see my body to help me shower but she doesn't let that bother her,anyway she was hired to do so and she did study it in school. Her daily wage was $300 but when dad is feeling generous or when she does a little extra work and help me in things I can do he pays her $350.

I pressed the button to the side of my bed to call Kenny letting her know I'm awake,within no less than 2 minutes and she's already coming through my room door. "Good morning ma'am","how many time to I have to tell you call me lia,I feel old when you call me ma'am,I'm 16 you know".

"My apologies lia" did I mention that she was Japanese?."that's alright,now help me into my portable vehicle",she chuckled at what I called my wheelchair then helped me into it.

She wheeled me refusing to let me do it myself and opened my bathroom door.  I was now in front of my sink and mirror looking at myself. I traced my fingers over my cheek where a scar is still healing even though it was a week ago,i brushed my teeth and Kenny helped me undress and take a bath.

I did my morning routine,well...more like Kenny did my morning routine for me and helped me downstairs to the dining room where my brothers and father are sopposed to be.

The doors flew open and like everyday I'm the last to join the table,in my spot where the chair is sopposed to be it was removed since I'm stuck on a wheelchair.  Elijah walked over and ruffled my hair,ryder came and gave me a kiss on the head,blaze came and kissed my cheek,xander took a sniff of my hair then kissed my cheek,xaviin came and bear hugged me,I couldn't help but hug back his hugs are so special,warm,loving and innocent,his future girlfriend better not break his heart cpbecsuse I'll kill her even if I'm in a wheel chair.

Or maybe I could ask daddy to hire someone to capture her and tie her to a chair and I'll torture her in the worst ways possible then kill her.

Everything my brothers did was the usual they did very time I came down. Then hunter came and gave me a pat on the head and a kiss and my knuckles. I smiled at him and dad took my hand from the other side of the table and plastered a soft kiss on the back with a smile.

The maids came rushing in as soon as the clock striked 9:00am. Our breakfast was placed on the table and I immidatly gobbled it down. I rolled myself into up the living room after breakfast and turned it on the TV followed by me turning  it to a random channel where sesame street was playing, smiling I leaned back in my chair and watched the screen excitedly.

My phones ringtone went off startling me I pulled it out of my pocket and checked the contact it was my friends at school facetiming me,grinning I answered it.

"Hey lia!!" They screamed through the phone causing me to pull it away. "Hey guys" I said back. "How are you" Evelyn asked,"bored reason being I'm stuck sitting" ,"yeah that's why we also called,we wanted to know if we could come over to see you since we can't meet up at school" walker asked. "I have to-ask your dad?,yeah we know" kai cut me off,"how'd you know" I asked frowning.

"Because adorable little lia needs her daddy's permission to let her friends come over",everyone went silent with Evelyns' choice of words. Evelyn was the only one laughing and I felt bad about myself more than I was because of my disability.

Evelyns laughter died down after she relised none was laughing with her,she looked confused then a sorry-knowing look appeared on her face,"I didn't mean to say it like that,it was supposed to be a joke please forgive me" Evelyn rushed out.

"Of course i can forgive you,it was something that was meant to be a joke but came out wrong, it happenes to the better of us" I smiled at her through the screen,"but really let me ask my dad" as soon as the word dad came out my mouth my father came through the door,"did I hear dad," he asks smiling,"yea you did,I wanted to know if my friends can come over since I can't visit them until next week at  school"

"Of course they can,but they'll need to go through a security check out,where our security will make sure they have no harmful wepons on them" dad informed me, "I'll let them know" I replied

"He says,'Of course they can,but they'll need to go through a security check out,where our security will make sure they have no harmful wepons on them'.","why do we need to go through a security check" kai asked,"yeah,and why will we have harmful wepons on us?" Olivia added,"I don't know it's security protocol",i said unsure myself.

"How come us girls didn't need to do a security check?" Audrey asked looking at me through the screen. "Maybe because you were with me?..or because I did not alow them?".

"Oh..well we will be over in twenty" walker smiled."yeah OK, byee" I said,"bye liaa" they all shouted at the same time.

I hung up the call and sighed,today's going to be fun.

"La la la la

La la la la

Elmo's World

La la la la

La la la la

Elmo's World!

Elmo loves his goldfish,

His crayon too

woop

That's Elmo's World!" The TV sung.

I continued to watch the shoe until my friends came through the doorway. "Li the fucking ia,what's up girl" Evelyn said."Language" the guard who brought my friends said before walking away,"hey the cealing is up at the moment" I smiled.

"That's so outdated" Olivia cringed,"well Li the fucking ia is bring it back to being dated" I whisperd the first part. "Whatever,but can you really not walk or is this a prank"

"Would I stay home from school for a week","yes"

"Well it's not I really can't walk" I confirmed "and this and all happened after the fair at school" kai asked,"yea" I now confused answered. "Wait so the bimbo lying bitch is a bimbo real fortune teller...bitch" a superseded kai jumped.

"Yeah. My thoughts exactly","So what do you guys want to do" Audrey asked,"your the ones who wanted to come over and hang with a wheelchair girl" I retorted.

"Want to go up to your room?" Suggested a frustrated Evelyn, "sure,I guess". We went to the elevator and it took us up to the second floor where the bed rooms are.

We exited the doors of the elevator and I heard Elijah's voice yelling "Lia where's my right Converse shoe","how am I sopposed to know where your stuff are?" I yelled back questioning him.

Before I could heard him yell again I wheeled into my room."who was that?" Walker asked. "One of my older brothers elijah,dint mind him tho their all crackheads" I shook my head.

"Hey ophelia" Evelyn looked me in the eye,"look we know your in a hard place now and you can't do much,but we're here to support you..if you ever need help were here to give you a hand..we might not have known each other for a very long time like your other grinds in Doncaster but I feel like I've known you my whole life, and you don't deserve to be in the position right now,and if I got the chance to make a wish I'll wish for you to walk again and if not permenently at least for a day, Lia we all love you so much,and I'd give you my working legs if I could or if it worked that way."

Tears were in my eye but it never dropped,"when she says we she means all of us" kai said batting my head, I twisted to him and hugged his torso as it's the only thing I can reach, he stopped down and hugged me back and we wee soon joined by the rest of our group.

The hug lasted seconds?,minutes?,hours?,months?, years? a decade?....whatever it was I know for sure it felt really long.

After separating from the hug we did our own things together. Walker and kai played an xbox game in my room while Evelyn,Audrey,Olivia and me did pedicures and braided each other's hair.

Five hour skip.

Five hours passed and my friends left the hour ago,I'm having one of the best days so far and my brothers are up and down the house I dint know what's going on but I'm happy that's it's happening because they can't help me much.

"Jimmy" I called when I despretly do needed help reaching the top shelf in the kitchen to get a cup to just put ice cram in and dunk nearly a whole bottle of whipped cream in. Jimmy Carr, etc in and looked at me pointing to the top of the shelf he nodded once he knew what I wanted, Jimmy is one of the guards well more into it he's second in command guard and also Cameron's older brother.

Unlike Cameron he's nice and not living in Disney.

"Thank you so much" I thanked him seeing he got my favourite cup; the biggest one with Elmo on it.

My mini ice cream Sunday was delicious but I couldn't find my family anywhere. I wheeled around the house and I heard talking on the 3rd floor. It's not the fourth so I'm allowed to go up.

I quietly wheeled up to the third floor being cautious for any jump scares they could do..I mean have you met my brothers?!!

Mumbling..i hear mumbling...following the whispers I made sure to be careful and not make noise to hear the talking.

As I came near the faint talking,"we need to tell her" chases voice could be heard,"no she does not" hunters voice said,"she needs to know,we can't keep it a secret from her." Ryder voice came in.

I went closer to the door. "We need to tell her this is a family secret,ophelia is family she needs to know" xaviin said with a death glare. Xavion...he can actually be mean?...

"This is not a normal family secret Xavion".

"What secret?" I asked. They all rapidly turned around to look at me as they heard my voice.

"Lia?"

____________________________________________________________________

Update!!!

Sorry for a long wait, I had to move out to my next house all so suddenly and it was a a big thing to me..it mean I'm only 14.

Hope you liked this chapter!! I enjoyed writing it.

NOT PREREADED!!!!!

Please VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME!!!

It all gives me motivation to write.

Have a wonderful day/night. ily!!

                                                                          -sasha💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

799K 15.9K 42
Zandrea does not know anything about her father and has been living with her mother for the last 18 years in New York. She is very loving and caring...
48.4K 885 36
Book 1 in Love series. After this y'all gonna get a book about Venezio and his love. Warning: this book is pretty cringe and very messed up but ok Γ—...
2M 51.3K 95
Alexa and Alesa Romano are the only daughters of the Romano family They grew up without their 7 brothers.. After the divorce of their parents. The...
3.2M 71.3K 46
"We want you home Sorella" Mason said to me. "I couldn't give two shits what you want." I said back. He looked pissed. I could feel someone coming...