Pretty Little Liars - The Fif...

Von TashaAmy1803

We all keep secrets. Big Secrets, Little Secrets. Sometimes we share the burden and sometimes we don't. Eithe... Mehr

Disclaimer/ Authors Note/ Cast list.
Chapter One: - A
Chapter Two - The Jenna Thing
Chapter Three - To Kill a Mocking Girl
Chapter Four - Can you hear me now.
Chapter Five - Reality Bites Me
Chapter Seven - The Homecoming Hangover
Chapter Eight - Please Do Talk about me when I'm gone
Chapter Nine - The Perfect Storm
Chapter Ten - Keep your Friends Close
Chapter Eleven - Moments Later
Chapter Twelve - Salt Meets Wound
Chapter Thirteen - Know your Enemies
Chapter Fourteen - Careful what you wish for
Chapter fifteen - If at first you don't succeed lie, lie again
Chapter Sixteen - Je Suis une Amie
Chapter Seventeen - The New Normal
Chapter Eighteen the Bad Seed
Chapter Nineteen - Person of Interest
Chapter Twenty - Someone to watch over me.
Chapter Twenty One - Monsters in the End
Chapter Twenty Two - As the Bell Tolls

Chapter Six - There's no place like Homecoming

765 18 3
Von TashaAmy1803

Thing went from bad to worse, with our live, it was a best friends SOS beacon and thankfully as our best friends they were there for us in times of need.

"Erica, the girls are here!" Mom called I jogged down.

"Patient is this way." They followed me upstairs to Aria's room. Ditto has found a A text on Aria's phone and broke things off because he thought she told. Bitch strikes again. I jump on Aria's bed removing her earphones.

"Hey sis." I chime "I brought back up. It was needed" she glances back to the others and saw that they were here.

"What are you doing?" She groans as I sit next to her on the bed.

"An intervention. Erica called us." Spencer told her. Ri looks at me and I shrug innocently.

"We brought take out and rag mags." Em dumped the magazines near me.

"But you cannot have any of those till you get out of those sweats." Hanna slapped her leg

"Why what's wrong with these?" My sister question as she sits up in bed.

"Nothing except they're starting to graft to your skin." Spencer jokes

"They're comfy." she pouts slightly, adjusting her hoody 

"Yes so are Mom jeans and platform flip flops." I retort she smiled a little. I held out my hand for her to take and she did.

"How can we choose a homecoming dress if you don't try some on for us." Em asked

"That's easy, I'm not going." Sis answers our best friend.

"Whoa, what do you mean you're not going, how can you not go? What would you do?" I fired, this was the first i was hearing of such a decision.

"I don't know, I guess read these and inhale a gallon of chunky monkey." She replied lifting up a magazine.

"Hey, cutting yourself off from the rest of your life is not gonna help your parents. And besides they still might work out." Spencer tried to be optimistic, it was a nice tried and I think we could speak for the both of us in that we appreciated the attempt.

"You clearly haven't heard them arguing." I mutter

"They're barely speaking to each other." Aria told our friends

"People get angry, they blow up. Doesn't mean it's over." Em assured

"Emily they didn't blow up over a missing and anniversary , he slept with one of his students..." Hanna retorted to Emily she turned to the two of us and saw our reaction. "Sorry."

"I'm just saying things can look over on Friday and by Monday it's all forgiven. Some things just take time." Em corrected herself

"Yeah maybe." Aria whispered

"So your coming!" I chime, becoming excited once more.

"I'll think about it." we all move to eat the take out.

"Well if you don't can you at least cast an absentee ballot." We all looked at her like she was insane.

"What? I need her vote."

"Hanna, stop already. You got homecoming Queen locked down." Spencer rebuffed her as everyone found something to sit on.

"Really you can rig the election." I rolled my eyes taking out the Chinese food.

"Sorry. I have enough to do already thanks. I'm head of the committee half of which is sick with the flu. So I'll be re stocking the ice and refilling the hummus bowl and trying to look cute for my first official date." Spence stated and I did a double take

"What back up, Spencer got a boyfriend, what did I miss?" I question completely confused. How did I miss this, what was even this?

"Alex the guy from the club?" Em asked

"You're bringing him to homecoming?" Aria questioned. Oh right Alex. now I'm up to speed "So this is real." she blushed

"Look at her blush." Hanna teased and we all laughed

"Stop!"

"Seriously now I have to come." Aria laughs

"Seriously guys, he's not going to know anyone there so can you just do your best to make him feel included." she asked of us. I scoff, like we would do any different, not until we knew he was a weirdo psycho.

"No, we were planning to blank him the whole night." I replied deadpan.

"Okay moving on, Em who are you going with?" Spencer wondered turning her attention to the Swim Captain.

"I think I'm gonna go stag." She replied and Ria took her arm.

"I will too."

"Why don't you guys go together, you guys would make such a cute couple." Spencer joked as Emily emptied the contents of the food bag.

"How did I just go from wearing Mom jeans to being Samantha Ronson?" Aria questioned holding her arms out.

"Who cares who anyone goes to this thing with, it's just a dance. You should bring someone who you'd have fun with." Hanna glance up at her.

"You're right." I agree with my friend

"Erica who are you bringing?" Aria asks me and I smile

"Someone who I have fun with. But can I just say in advance just because they're my date it's nothing more than it does." I pointed my chopsticks at them to make a point

"So who's they mystery dude?" My sister questions me.

"I'm starving." Hanna says and I look at her weirdly but start digging into my food as she opens a fortune cookie.

"What's wrong? Bad fortune?" Em joked.

"Yeah, Confucius says 'stop being such a drama Queen.' Spencer added and I laugh

" 'Lions and tigers and bitches, oh my. There's no place like homecoming. See you there. -A'" We all looked at each other before taking a cookie out of the bag and reading the same fortune note.

-----------------

I hummed along to Beyonce while I was stood at my locker. When someone pinched my side making me give out a little yelp. It was Toby, I took my earphones out.

"Toby, you ass." he laughed

"I've been looking for you." he tells me as I turn to him

"Well here I am" I closed my locker "How can I help."

"Well I know you were talking about homecoming. And how you might just have to go stag." he summarised our conversation from the other day.

"Yeah."

"So I got these." He brought out two tickets. I gasped and took them from him

"I thought you said homecoming was lame." I shoved him a little also remembering the conversation and he was less than enthusiastic.

"It is, but you're my only friend and you're not." he complemented

"Awh you say the sweetest things." I laugh

"So I'll pick you up and 9?" he suggested.

"Tobes, Yes. But i'm the one with the car and it starts at eight." I told him handing back the tickets to him, since he bough them, he could keep them safe.

"See, lame." I roll my eyes

"Your Lame." I walk off to my next class. When I was at home Hanna and I were going through jewellery. I looking for a necklace and Hanna earrings .

"Which one, I'm grateful to be nominated or where's my crown?" she showed us two near one of her ears.

"They both look great." Aria muttered.

"The second one. My turn safe and friendly or stunning and girlfriend material?" Hanna looked at Aria then me. I had already tried cheering her up but there was nothing that seemed to help. I stood up and nodded at Hanna for her to try. I went to Mom's room and knocked on the door.

"Yeah." she called and I entered her room.

"Hey. I need help finishing my outfit." She wiped her eyes and nodded I went and sat on the bed.

"I can't choose." she looked at the pieces I picked out.

"These ones, you'll look beautiful." she brushed my hair out of the way holding the pieces of jelly up to me.

"Thank you Mom."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

The next night I was just finishing my hair when Aria came in, glancing me over.

"Hey, you're not ready." she breathed noticing my half finished self.

"Almost, you go on I'll meet you there. You look beyond great by the way." I complimented her and she glanced down at herself.

"Thanks. You too." she returned the gesture.

"I'm not even finished." I mumbled doing my eyeliner and concentrating on not poking my eye out.

"But I know you will be." She smiled and went to home coming as I then went to slip on my dress. I fixed the zip and smoothed everything over before leaving. I just got out of my house when I saw Toby leaning on a car.

"I said I was going to pick you up." he chuckled as I adjusted my shawl around my arms and making my way down the steps and over

"Is that your Dad's car?" I question looking over the motor.

"Yeah, I'm borrowing it for the night. " I met up with him "You look amazing."

"Thank you. You clean up nicely too. Shall we?" We got in and he drove us towards the school. As we were about to enter.

"You know there showing Resident evil film at Rosewood cinema. If we leave now we'll just miss the credits." I chuckled slightly.

"Well I'm a bit over dressed don't you think. That and the future Queen will kill me if I don't show up for support." I rub his arm trying to calm down his nerves. It meant a lot that he even had the though to do this let alone get this far before getting the full on nerves.

"This may sound stupid, but I've never been to one of these things before."

"Are you nervous?" I wondered then I realised "My friends." I voiced, admittedly I forgot for a moment or two that they weren't that fond of him like I was.

"They all think I'm a freak." he replied with a little deadpan and shame in his voice.

"And they'll get over it because with all the insane crap we've been through, you're the one that's put a smile back on this face. They want me to be happy." I stepped closer to him

"It's a party, like back when I had my fifth birthday party chips, drink although it's punch instead of apple juice." I explain the simplicity of it all.

"Punch? Really? Are we gonna jitterbug too." he joked and I chuckled.

"Well you should have told me so I would have work the right dress." I teased

"I don't dance."

"Of course you don't." I lopped my arm through his and we made our way inside. I looked at the crowd then at Toby. I looked for my friends and found them so we went over.

"Hey guys." they looked shocked that I was here with Toby. I looked between them.

"I'll go get us some drinks." Toby told me and I nodded he left and I turned to my friends.

"You're here with Toby?" Spencer snapped

"Either you got some genius plan of sleeping with the enemy or you've lost your mind." I folded my arms and glared at my sister

"You don't even know him"

"Who else could have helped Jenna? He has a reason to hate us." Spencer tried to stress the situation but I wasn't having any of it.

"He doesn't. Okay." I reply

"Erica, if it walks like a duck quacks like a duck then it's a fricking duck!" Hanna snapped, I scoffed.

"Guys, leave her alone." Emily defended me. I gave her a grateful smile but scowled at the others

"Wow so much for friendship." I shoved past them, Aria grabbed my arm.

"Rica."

"What? Ari. You know better than anyone I don't trust many people That I let someone other than you girls that close. I thought you guys would at least be accepting that I'm happy. Wasn't it you Hanna who said to bring someone you would have fun with." I pointed at the future homecoming Queen.

"That was aimed at Emily and Maya." she replied

"Maya?" Em questioned

"Hey." I looked at Toby who has two cups in his hand "You wanna play some games?" he ask me and remove my scowl

"Of course." I took my drink and turned leaving the others.

"What was that about?" he asked me

"Just them being irrational. I doesn't matter." I put a smile on my face.

"Let's have some fun." We went to the bean bag toss.

"Hey Mr Fitz." he turned around

"Erica, hey. You look really nice." I nodded and handed him tickets. Toby took the bags and started throwing them. 2am started to sing a slow one. And I grinned at Toby.

"No, No way." he denied knowing what I was thinking

"Yes way, come on." I dragged him out onto the dance floor and leaving our drinks to the side.

"I can't dance." 

"You can, I helped remember." He sighed but took my waist and my hand. We started to sway.

"See, you dance." I grin smugly.

"Your horrible."

"Yeah, but ya love anyway." I laugh. After that we played some more games when I saw Mr Fitz. he was staring so I turned to see him looking at Aria and Sean.

"I'll be back in a sec okay." he nodded

"Sure." I walked over to Mr Fitz

"You know, if you stare long enough you might just burn a hole into her back." His head snapped towards me.

"What?" he questioned

"You see, my sister and I are a lot alike. We attract the ones that no one would approve of for whatever reason. Which is why the jealousy on your face might as well have a neon sign." I folded my arms

"I have to idea what you're talking about."he denied trying not to look so obvious.

"Sure you don't. But let me remind you, you're the one who flipped and got the wrong end of the stick. Not her." His jaw tightened

"Let me give you a name for that look. You think she told me. She didn't, not everything, she was just incredibly vague and implied. It was you who told me, the little digs in class about my parents give you away Ditto. Now if I was to judge you it would be very hypocritical, so I'm not but. Let me just say this. When you get your head out of your ass and trust her, you might actually have a successful relationship. That and you hurt her again. I will break your legs." I turned on my heel and went back to Toby.

"Hey you wanna chill somewhere quiet for a bit, my feet are sore." I suggested

"Okay." We left and I walked through the cafeteria.

"Hey, what's the matter." I stopped and turned sighing.

"Nothing, I just..." we heard other students pass by laughing and a couple making out on the benches.

"Do you wanna go up to the chem lab. It's quiet up there." he thought seeing how uncomfortable i was becoming around the other students.

"That would be great thank you." I took his hand and we went upstairs. I went to check the time, my phone was nearly dead , bummer. I showered rubbing my arms

"Here have this." he removed his jacket and helped me put it on. The blazer was big on me, but it was warm. "So what's bothering you?" he wondered as I took a seat.

"Life. Family, friends. Take your pick." I turn to face him "Why didn't you tell me to get lost."

"What?"

"When I wanted to be friends again. I know you know our secret. What we did, why not ignore me and send me hateful glares?" he sighed

"I guess it's because I've also done things I'm not proud of." He shut the door. "We've all got secret Ri."

"Why are you shutting the door?" I questioned confused

"Because I need to tell you something." he answered

-3rd Person-

Aria, Emily, Spencer and Hanna all stepped into one of the rooms away from homecoming.

"Is that Jenna's file?" Spencer asks

"No, I got Toby's. Turns out Jenna wasn't the patient . The therapist had her come in to see how she felt about Toby coming back home." Hanna explained

"Oh my god, what else does it say?" Aria wonders

"Well that dates prove he wasn't away at school when Ali disappeared. He was still here in Rosewood." Hanna told them as Aria took the file.

"Well, what else?" Emily asked

"See for yourself." Aria read out loud

"Session 12 August 15th"

-Flashback-

Toby and Ali were talking arguing after the fire. Alison had sent the other across the street where they couldn't hear the conversation.

"Think I didn't see what was going on?" Ali sneered

"It's not what it looked like." Toby defended becoming very insecure under the year younger girl's stare

"Maybe not to you." Alison retorted

"What were you doing here anyway? What did I ever do to you?" Toby asked glancing back over the street where he briefly saw a scared Erica.

"You've been peeping in my window for years." Alison sneered at him

"I've never, never looked through your window." Toby retorted to her lies that she was spouting.

"But, I've looked in yours nice shrine of my best friend you have. Stalker much? We're not taking the blame for this."

"Oh, yes you are." Toby fought back

"No. Not unless you want the world and your precious Erica to know how close you are with your stepsister. You talk and I make sure everybody starting with Erica, knows what you've been doing it with her." Alison threatened him and that made him step back.

-end-

"That? What Ali had on him?" Spencer was shocked as she listen to Aria read the conversation out loud.

"That's enough to want her dead." Hanna added with her arms folded

"And Us." Aria gasped "Oh no. Erica"

-Erica-

"Okay. Okay." I calmed my nerves down, this was Toby we were talking about. I trust him, he's my best friend. My phone started ringing, I pulled it out and saw that my sister was calling.

"Can you please not answer that." he pleaded with me and I glanced up at him.

"Why?" i ask

"Because I'm trying to find a way to tell you what happened last summer." he told me and I gave a nod.

"Okay." I rejected the call but kept the phone at my side

"I wanted you to hear this from me. I've wanted to tell you for so long." he started and I felt uneasy, with how the atmosphere had turned.

"Toby, you're seriously starting to worry me now."

"I haven't said anything yet." he breathed stepping closer to me with caution.

"Your like a tv cliffhanger. Tell me what it is." He took my hand and my phone beeped again. It was a message from my sister.

'You're with Ali's killer! We have proof...' I gulped and looked up to my best friend, I can't be true, oh god I hope it isn't true.

"Who's that from, one of your friends? Or your sister." his gripped tightened on my wrist.

"Toby, that hurts." I started to pull away "Let me go."

"No wait, just hear me out." he insisted as I tried to pull away from him.

"Owh,your hurting me. Toby." He wouldn't let go" I slapped him then shoved him into the shelves. I covered my mouth. He stood up and he was bleeding

"Oh my god Toby." He went to wipe it off with his scarf. That's when I saw his tattoo. '901 free at last'

"Please, please tell me that's not what I think it means" He looked down and I turned to the door but it wouldn't open.

"Help, somebody." I struggled but I finally pulled it back , running out.

"Erica wait!" I ran through the halls trying to find my friends and sister calling for help as I went. I ducked into one room.

"Please no." I gasped seeing him in front of me I turned and ran the other way.

"Aria! Aria! Agggh...." everything went black.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

24.4K 515 21
❝ The prettiest smiles hide the darkest secrets. ❞ What would happen if Emily found out her best friend and resident Queen Bee of Rosewood, Alison, i...
10.9K 194 26
I came back to Rosewood under a dark cloud. The same one I left with. Only now not only do I have the dark cloud as one of the best friends of a dead...
458 9 23
Rosewood's a town where nothing bad happens until one night we're four best friends lose a friend. Alison Dilaurentis brought four girls together and...
106K 3.9K 74
Secrets couldn't stay buried if the dead girl didn't. Now that Alison DiLaurentis was alive and well, it was up to her friends to bring her back to R...