Seduced Fall ✔️

By _Swaralee_

"Please, come back to me." "I never left." ... More

A/N
1. The Encounter
2. The troublemaker
3. The touch
4. The crazy family
5. The mess
6. The addiction
7. The Hangover
8. Thank you
9. His number
10. Stalking
11. Just kiss me
12. The crave
13. One thing led to another
14. Possessiveness
15. The call
16. Trying to take it slow
17. The Date
18. My Place
19. The panic
20. Sharing the past
21. Keep your eyes on me
22. The beauty
24. The misunderstanding
25. Valuable lessons
26. The dinner
27. The unexpected
28. The shock
29. Weak
30. The cravings
31. Feelings
32. Friends
33. The Drive
34. The calls
35. The bargain
36. The fire
37. The fear
38. The argument
39. Love her
40. The non-existent
41. The ache in heart
42. Birthday
43. Caelfall
44. New city, new life
45. Special moments
46. Long lost friend
47. Moved on
48. Cary
49. Never left

23. Ocean

96 8 3
By _Swaralee_

Clara Carter

I regret that I didn't tell him, 'You're the best' when he agreed to keep the pet. But he already knows how happy I am.

"Where's my lighter?" I grumble to myself, stuffing my hands into every pocket of the clothes I'm wearing from yesterday. Stefan let me borrow one of his black T-shirts. Technically, I took it directly from his wardrobe without asking permission, and the same is true for his cologne. Cologne isn't a great idea, but I'm also stuck with no other options.

A wicked smile spreads across my lips as I imagine people's reactions when they see me wearing his T-shirt and smelling exactly like him. I purposefully chose the T-shirt that he had worn once or twice on campus.

Someone is behind me, but before I can turn around, I feel a strong chest pressed against me.

"Here." Stefan's deep voice lingers in my ear. He lights the lighter for me in the style of a professional smoker.

As his rough pad of fingertips goes down from my shoulder to my arm, I stiffen once again.

"Are you planning on stealing all of my clothes one by one?"

"Tempting," I scoff. "Who knows, maybe I will."

He lets out a soft laugh. He lights the cigarette I'm holding between my lips.

"Do you smoke?" I ask, putting distance between us even though I know it's pointless.

One thing I've learned about him over time is that he hates it when I move away from his touch. That realization is confirmed by his throaty groan.

He doesn't waste any time in cornering me on the wall next to the door we're standing at. I let him do it. Have him in charge of the situation for the time being.

As he removes the cigarette from my lips, grey clouds escape from my mouth.

"Smoking's injurious to health," he whispers as if seducing the cigarette instead of me. His one hand is above my head, while the other is securely holding my cigarette.

Why did you light it in the first place if you didn't want me to smoke, you sexy idiot?

Even after spending the night in his bed, I can't stop my heart from racing anytime he comes this close.

His gaze lures to my lips. "But so are you." His hands curve around my face, the cigarette in his two fingers millimeters from burning my hair.

"What can I say? I'm irresistible."

Hearing him quietly laugh sends shivers up my spine, but the reddish-orange lit stick proudly standing between his long fingers isn't helping to calm me down.

"Just don't burn me." I express my current concern.

I can't even imagine how embarrassing my expression and position are. He moves forward, finally getting the cigarette away from my hair as he traps me between him and the wall.

"I can't do that," he says. His forehead resting against mine. "'Cause, you've already set my heart on fire."

My heartbeat quickens. A sudden chill travel through my body.

His lips are on mine in a passionate kiss, not giving me a chance to protest. He kisses me fiercely, slanting his wet mouth on mine, licking deeply, and I give in. When we're this close, my insides melt within a few seconds.

I'm squeezed up against the wall, his body grinding against me.

We pull away before things get too heated and we end up fucking the brains out instead of showing up for our respective classes.

"Last night was. . . spectacular."

"It was," I answer breathlessly.

I force my gaze to meet his. As his dark hazels pierce into mine, waves of undeniable passion and want surges into my body.

"We have to leave." I swallow anxiously, staring at his lips. I don't want to leave him, but we have to leave in 15 minutes if we want to make it on time.

"All right," he says, his gaze fixated on my lips. "After you."

This is a great opportunity for me to escape his searing, sensual gaze, but god, I want to kiss him right now.

Still, my legs find their strength and pivot away from him, and I'm downstairs in a matter of seconds.

I look at my phone's screen to see what time it is. I still have a few minutes until my first class of the day begins to fill my stomach.

As I walk into the kitchen, my eyes scan the fridge and cupboards for something edible. After a bit of hunting, I come across Nutella and bread laying leisurely on the opposite side of where I'm looking.

I quickly stuff two slices of bread into my mouth and was about to walk over to Stefan's car when my head collided with another's.

"Oh, I'm so sorry." A girl's sweet voice snaps my head up.

While I stand there astonished, she touches her forehead, soothing the pain from the collision. It takes me a few seconds to comprehend what has just happened.

The girl is clothed in a uniform, namely a waitress' uniform. Such as those seen in nightclubs and bars. Her hair is tied back in a messy bun. Grey eyes and red painted lips.

She realizes that I am staring at her. "I don't think we've met," she says, a genuine smile on her face. "I'm-"

"Scarlett," Charlie walks into the kitchen, finishing her sentence. "And Scarlett, this idiot wearing my friend's T-shirt is Clara."

Ugh! I was hoping to avoid seeing this duffer's face today.

She giggles and, if I'm not mistaken, blushes as she looks at him. Charlie hugs her back while pecking at her lips. Charlie isn't wearing a shirt, and his jeans are sagging way low for anyone's view.

So he did some hanky panty in her panty. Ew! Did I just imagine that?

"There's this thing called 'clothes' evolved humans' wear."

He sneers. "Not when you got a sexy body like me, bae."

He takes a dramatic step toward me and presses me to the counter. Then throws me an annoying wink.

As much as I want to kick him in the nuts for his lame narcissistic comment, I'd rather destroy him with my words and glares.

Scarlett laughs, hiding her lips, at his funny comment, which is far from amusing. Charlie is still in the same position, refusing to back down. I look daggers at him, which were beneficial when I first met him in college, but he doesn't even blink anymore.

If that's what he wants, then let me see his sexiness now.

"Scarlett, is it?" I ask, my face showing a totally innocent confusion. "But Charlie, you told me about Eva the night before yesterday?"

I focus my joyful enthusiasm on Charlie then. He, too, grows confused.

"No, wait," I tap my chin, murmuring. "It was Emma the night before yesterday. Eva's your last week's hook up."

I crack a wicked grin. "Right Charlie, bae?"

It's the first time I've seen Charlie with a girl, but the look of shock on Scarlett's face, and Charlie's even more humiliated and angry face, is worth it.

He exhales a deep breath, his ears going red with rage, but he decides to deal with his girl before dealing with me. He doesn't waste any time and confronts her. His hands rest on her shoulder as she huffs, her eyes filled with possessive emotions.

I didn't want to hurt her, but boy, am I having fun with the drama.

"She's lying," he tries to convince. At this point, his sweetheart is fuming and has a red nose. I could almost see smoke coming out of her ears. "There is no Eva, Emma, or anyone else. Right now, you're the only girl in my life."

How badly I want popcorn.

"Fuck you, Charlie. I don't want to see your fucking face ever again."

She stomps out of the kitchen like a tornado.

They must have known each other for a long time, based on my knowledge and observations. Otherwise, why would a one-night stand be so important to them?

Charlie continues to attempt to persuade her with sweet words and follows her about like a dog.

That reminds me, where is our cute little bouncy monster? I'd like to see it before I go to college.

"Clara!" Stefan's echoed voice reaches my ears. He's probably waiting for me at his car. I guess I won't be seeing the puppy today.

Because my backpack was still in his car, I only had to carry my phone. When I get close to his car, I see Charlie with the puppy purring in his arms. My face lights up with a smile.

Charlie seems much calmer than I expected after all of the manufactured things I threw at his girlfriend. Matured? Nah. It's just one of the disadvantages of being a jerk.

"Where did you find it?" Charlie asks Stefan. Charlie continues before Stefan can answer. "I had adopted it from the pet center, and they were supposed to deliver it last night, but they lost it. They looked for a long time but couldn't find it."

"What the hell? You already know how much I hate pets!" Stefan groans and lightly slaps Charlie on the arm in an attempt to draw his attention. "Isn't it enough that I pet you?"

I stifle a laugh. I walk up to Stefan and smile at him. I've noticed that I'm doing it a lot lately.

Stefan smiles and winks when he notices me.

"Clara found it in the bushes in our backyard," Stefan explains anyway. His arm encircles my shoulder.

Charlie looks between us, his eyes hooked to Stefan's arm around my shoulders. Within a split second, his judging expression transforms into one of innocence.

"You two lovebirds are standing happily side by side. What about my other love bird, huh?"

His voice is so childish that no one would believe it was this man who was flashing himself in the kitchen.

But when he says 'love birds' both Stefan and I glance at each other.

Do we look like one?

Stefan's face is etched with the same question. When I was thinking about Stefan, the term 'love' never entered my mind. It's strange to hear it refer to ourselves. My beating heart and the flush crawling up my cheeks, on the other hand, tell a different story.

Geez, what the hell is wrong with me?

"Screw that," Charlie says, proving to be the finest third wheeler. "What should we call it?"

Stefan and I shift our gazes away to entertain Charlie.

"Ocean!"

Charlie squeals with joy as his mind generate a name. I'm open to any name, although Ocean would be a good fit. It's a small, cute puppy right now, but it'll grow into a large, scary dog one day.

"I like it," I say, my smile as bright as the sun. Instead of seeing it as an outsider, we now have a name for it.

"Anyway," Stefan says as he walks toward the car. He turns back to face Charlie, remembering something. "Are you coming with us?"

I forgot Charlie attends the same university as us. But anyone can tell that he's not into studying his ass off to clear the exams.

"Nah, man, my sexy body still needs some rest," he says, winking at me in the end. Stefan ignores his friend and walks towards the driver's seat.

"You suck!" I spit in disgust and take a step towards Charlie, who is enjoying this stupid conversation.

"Oh, I'm quite good at that, bae." he says, imitating moaning noises. He'll never mature, will he?

I roll my eyes since I've given up retorting every time he says 'bae.'

"I'll see you soon, Ocean baby," I murmur as I brush my nose with it. Ocean quickly reacts by licking my lips and whining before I can move away.

"Don't flirt with me." I tap its nose.

I really want to spend some time with Ocean now. I'd always wanted to have a pet of my own, but Christopher forbade me from doing so. When he went to study in Chicago, Mom and Dad refused to let any animal into the house.

I really hope Ocean can be the pet friend I've always wanted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 56.4K 54
[COMPLETE] Soz this may be cringe, it was written very long ago A seemingly ordinary, working college girl meets a cool, undeniably sexy boy with m...
1.5M 39.8K 73
[ Featured Wattpad Editors Pick ] "𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥 𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞, 𝐲𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝...
3.5M 96.6K 129
T E A S E R: "Open your mouth," he whispered and I looked at him in confusion. "Open your mouth, Jackie." ••• When Bad Boys Fall is a Standalone from...
1.4M 58.2K 55
UNEDITED After violating campus rules and committing student misconduct, twenty-three-year-old Warren Ashford is deep trouble and at risk of losing h...