Aang's Lost Sister (Zuko X Re...

By NatashaTasyaar

The war broke out after the Fire Nation attacks. Only the Avatar, master of all four elements can stop them... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Sequel!!!

Chapter 22

3.7K 138 31
By NatashaTasyaar

Previously on Chapter 21

It's going to be a very dangerous mission. Since the Fire Nations wanted Aang and I captured, and most likely killed. But we don't have a choice. We've got to do this if we wanna know how to stop this war.

-Avatar Roku-

Y/N P.O.V

It's really early in the morning. Aang is pulling Appa, trying to get him to move. But he's not moving at all, not even a single inch.

"Y/N! Help me out, will you?" He said. I let out a soft sigh and walk to stand next to him. "Come on, Appa! Sokka and Katara can't come with us! Where we are heading to is too dangerous for them! If something happened to them, I won't be able to forgive myself" I said, trying to persuade the giant bison. But he just groan loudly at us.

"Shhh!!! We don't want them to know we're trying to leave!" Aang said. "Get your butt off the ground and let's go!!" I yelled at him. I try to pull him as hard as I can, only to get pulled backward. I let out a groan in pain.

"I think Appa is trying to tell you something" Sokka said. "He's right, Y/N... Aang. Don't go" Katara said. I turn my head to look at them. "But we have to go... we NEED to talk to Avatar Roku. He's the only one that could give us an answer" I said, jumping on top of Appa's head.

"We can't let you two go. At least... not without your friends" Sokka said. "But Sokka..." I tried to say. "Y/N... you need us just as much as we need you..." he said. Katara nods her head in agreement. I turn my head to look at Aang. He just nods his head, knowing these two wouldn't let us go without them.

"Fine..." I said. They smile at us and get on Appa's saddle. I turn to the villagers. They wave at us. I give them a soft smile and wave back at them. "Come on, Appa... yip yip!" He said. Appa starts to fly. We have a long way to go... a dangerous one at that.

***

We are currently in the sky. I notice a ship behind us. It's been following us for a while now. By the looks of it... it's obvious that it's the Fire Nations. I should probably tell the others.

"Uhh... guys?" I said. "What is it, Y/N?" Katara said, turning to look at me. "Am I the only one that notice that ship has been on us for a while?" I said. Sokka moves closer to the edge and looks over. "Oh that's just Zuko... he's been following us all over..." he said, with a bored expression.

"The scarred face guy?" I said. "That's the one... you know him, right? After all, he's..." he said, nodding his head. "Yeah... I know... I would never forget..." I said. I place my hand on my shirt, feeling the bump from my b/n plush.

"Uh... let's forget about Zuko for a while. We have a serious problem" Aang said. "What?" I asked. I turn to look at what he's staring. My eyes widened when I see what's ahead of us.

"Oh no..." I said. "Everybody hold on tight!" Aang said. Right after he said that, flaming rocks starts coming our way. I stand up on Appa's saddle, I use my bending to send the coming attack away.

Some of it hits Appa. I gently pat the fires, trying to extinguish them. "Are you okay, buddy?" Aang said. Appa groans in respond. I can tell he's pissed at the Fire Nations.

After a lot of twists and turns, we finally manage to break through the lines of ships. I turn my head to look at the ships as they gradually grows smaller the further we go.

"We're in the Fire Nation... great..." Sokka said. He looks like he's about to faint anytime now. I pat his back softly, trying to calm him down. He turns his head to me and smile softly.

After a while, we finally reach the island that Avatar Roku's dragon shown us. "That's where we can talk to Avatar Roku" I said. Aang nodded his head. We land at the bottom and make our way inside.

I hear footsteps behind us and turns around. There's 5 people standing there. "We are the 5 sages. We're in charge in identifying the Avatar's reincarnation" one of them said.

"Good... we're the Avatars" Aang said, placing a hand on my shoulder. "We know" the man said. They start to throw fire at us. We turn around and starts to run. Aang runs ahead of us.

"This way! Come on!!" He yelled. "Do you even know where you're going??" Katara said. "Nope!!" He said. He keeps running and turns around the corner. Only to run back. "Wrong way!" He said, running passed us. I turn my head to see one of the sages. I use my bending to send him away.

"Wait!!" He yelled. I turn around and run away from him. I mean... who would listen to an enemy if they said to stop running? That's the way to get killed. So obviously I'm going to ignore him.

We turn around the corner only to realize we're on a dead end. "Oh Spirit... this is bad..." I said. I hear the sound of footsteps and turns around. The man rush towards us.

"I don't want to fight! Young Avatars!" He said, then he bows in front of us. I relax my posture but still keep my guards up. He stands up and looks at us. I turn to look at Aang, to see him nodding at the man.

Time-skip

We are now standing in front of a door. Aang rushes forward to try and open it, only to find out the door is locked. Sokka came up with an idea, but it failed. Luckily there's ashes on the door to make it seem as if we succeed. So we decided to trick them.

We hide behind the pillars, waiting for the right time to rush inside once the doors is open. "Now Aang! Y/N!" Katara yelled. I was about to rush forward, when someone grabbed me by my collar. I turn my head to see Zuko.

"You again! Why do you keep chasing us?" I said. He just ignores me and walks forward. "The Avatars is coming with me... my Father only send me to catch the Avatar. Imagine how proud he's going to be once I return with two of them..." he said, smirking. I turn my head to see his soldier have Aang. They start to pull us towards the stairs.

I turn my head to look at Aang. We give each other a nod. I use air-bending to send Zuko off me. Aang doing the same with his captor. Then the two of us rushes inside the room. The door closes as soon as we're inside.

But nothing happened. The light have already on Avatar Roku's statue. But nothing happened. I take a step forward, staring at the statue feeling lost. I don't know what happened... why isn't Avatar Roku talk to us.

"I don't understand... it's suppose to be working!" I said. "Avatar Roku... please! Talk to us!" Aang said, desperately. I bit my lips anxiously as I stare at the statue. What are we going to do now?

The light slowly moves up and make contact with the statue's eyes. Then the room starts to change.

In front of us stood Avatar Roku himself. He smiles at the two of us. "Young Avatars... we meet... at last. I believe you have faced lots of difficulties during your journey here..." he said. "Avatar Roku..." I said, staring at him in shock.

*to be continued*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 294 17
Story contains the Following ships: Aang x Kireina (oc) Katara x Yun (oc) Toph x Ronor (oc) Azula x Ty Lee, gxg WARNING: Occasional curse words, alth...
37.4K 861 25
Katara is becoming Queen of the Southern Water Tribe and needs to find a husband so her father puts on a challenge for the princesses hand. Things ha...
1M 30.2K 50
(Y/n) has had a hard life. Her mother was killed, father went to war, and had to protect her twin brother and little sister Sokka and Katara for as l...
39K 1.1K 30
Water. Earth. Fire. Air. Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked, completely er...