The Stepbrother (UPDATED)

emopastelgirl

This story has been edited and updated! Please Read: WARNING! (R+18) This contains mature content and trigger... Еще

Author's Note
Please Read: Updated Author's Note
Oct 2022: Updated Author's Note
March 2023 Author's Note/Announcements and Other Stuff
🔪Prologue (UPDATED)
🔪Chapter 1: Aurora (UPDATED)
🔪Chapter 2: Proposal (UPDATED)
🔪Chapter 3: Dinner (UPDATED)
🔪Chapter 4: Wedding Dresses (UPDATED)
🔪Chapter 5: The Big Day (UPDATED)
🔪Chapter 6: Music Box (UPDATED)
🔪Chapter 7: Mr. Davies and Black Mailing (UPDATED)
🔪Chapter 8: Creeping (UPDATED)
🔪Chapter 9: The Night Her World Turned Black and White (UPDATED)
🔪Chapter 10: The Morning After (UPDATED)
🔪 Chapter 11: Warning (UPDATED)
🔪Chapter 12: Mouth Full of Lies (UPDATED)
🔪Chapter 13: Followed (UPDATED)
🔪 Chapter 14: First Target (UPDATED)
🔪Chapter 15: Better Lock Your Doors At Night
🔪 Chapter 16 Part 1: Halloween Party (UPDATED)
🔪 Chapter 16 Part 2: Halloween Party (UPDATED)
🔪 Chapter 16 Part 3: Halloween Party (UPDATED)
🔪 Chapter 17: The Attic (UPDATED)
🔪 Chapter 18: Hello... Brother (UPDATED)
🔪 Chapter 19: Positive Result (UPDATED)
🔪 Chapter 20: Scars, Wounds, Lies, and Cameras (UPDATED)
🔪 Chapter 21: Realizations (UPDATED)
July 2023 Author's Note
🔪 Chapter 22: Sleepover Gone Wrong (UPDATED)
🔪 Chapter 23: Hospitalized (UPDATED)
🔪 Chapter 24: Runaway (UPDATED)
🔪 Chapter 25: Enough (UPDATED)
Might put this story ON HOLD or even DISCONTINUE this story and other stuff...
🔪 Chapter 26: Guts and Scissors (UPDATED)
Announcement
🔪 Chapter 27: Unraveled Past (UPDATED)
🔪 Chapter 28: The Talk (UPDATED)
🔪 Chapter 29: Revealing the Truth (UPDATED)
Thank you for 100k!
Author's Note
🔪 Chapter 30: Poison (UPDATED)
taking a break from wattpad
🔪 Chapter 31: Eenie Meenie Miney Moe, Catch A Lady By Her Toe (UPDATED)
🔪Chapter 32: If She Screams, Don't Let Her Go (UPDATED)
🔪 Chapter 33: Tag You're It, Now Let's Play Hide And Seek (UPDATED)
🔪 Chapter 34: Clock's Ticking, Your Time Is Up (UPDATED)
🔪 Chapter 35: Everybody is a Fool (UPDATED)
🔪 QnA!
Sequel Teaser!
🎉Thank you for 300k and 7k votes!!!
If this story will turn into a movie...
hear me out: who would play as the characters in this story?
FINALLY! EDITING AND UPDATING DONE!

Prequel + Heavy Editing

2.3K 32 3
emopastelgirl

Hello there! It's been a long time since the last update here.

Anyways, I finished the sequel and I am now working on the prequel. If you haven't read the sequel, it's complete and feel free to check it out!

Here is the cover of the prequel:

(cover made by: yours truly)

This will focus on Steven and Stefan and it will focus on their backstory, starting from when they're little kids. We will unravel their past and we will get to know how they turn to the people that we all know from "The Stepbrother" series. We will also get to Steven's side and we'll get to know how he became the psychotic and sadistic stepbrother that we all know and love.

This will be the last story of "The Stepbrother" series. I hope you still get to enjoy reading this story as soon as I start writing and updating the first chapter. 

He was just a little kid...

Before he became the psychotic stepbrother, this story focuses on Steven and Stefan, back when they're little kids. At first, everything was normal despite the fact they grew up without a mother figure and their father didn't pay much attention to them. But as soon as they grow up... the little boys, especially Steven, realized that things are not all about fun and games. Steven has a way of getting into trouble and gets away with it. He slowly starts to become more strange and he's no longer the little boy like he used to be. 

I'll start planning, writing, and updating the first chapter as soon as possible.

I am so excited to get started and I hope you guys are excited as well.

Another note: I have announced this multiple times but I would like to repeat it just to avoid confusion.

This story will be under a lot of HEAVY EDITING meaning there will be big and/or small changes in the story.

To make it easy for you guys to know that the chapter was being edited, I will write "(EDITED)" right next to the title of the chapter.

For Example:

Chapter 1: Title of the chapter (EDITED)

I will also write the date of when I edited the chapter at the very end before you can proceed to the next chapter.

I will find time to edit the chapters since my writing was very crappy and all over the place so I need to improve it and change a few things.

See you in the first chapter of the prequel!

- emopastelgirl^_^

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

OBSESSION {COMPLETED} Mishtitae

Детектив / Триллер

978K 18.9K 24
"Hush baby" He said pressing his lips against my forehead..... Holding my shaking body against him not bothering to hide the lifeless lump lying beh...
CAN I ESCAPE? A.K.

Детектив / Триллер

15.7K 282 29
"I want a divorce. I don't want to live here. I know everything now", she said with pain and anger. His eyes turned red and he clenched his fists. He...
My New Stepbrother amyiahh___

Любовные романы

1.2M 29.4K 36
**This is an extremely dark romance** When Angel's dad passes, her mother meets a new man. Tragically for her, this new man has a step son...and he...
Deep in his heart. #1 Diana❤️‍🔥

Любовные романы

309K 4.9K 42
"Hello! My name is Aurora Violet Johnson, I saw your poster a while ago and I came here today to apply for the job as a waitress." I said looking at...