Kiss & Talk || Na Jaemin (S1)

De byJianLucas

"The feelings I have for you are genuine. I'm sorry if my cold self isn't letting you completely see my love... Mai multe

|| PROLOGUE ||
Chapter 1: Work; Hustle
Chapter 2: Inside My Head
Chapter 3: Little Sneak
Chapter 4: Odd Behavior
Chapter 5: You & I
Chapter 6: Someone to Lean On
Chapter 7: Begin to End
Chapter 8: Partners & Friends
Chapter 9: One More Time
Chapter 10: Need You Close
Chapter 11: Treasure You
Chapter 12: The Way It Starts
Chapter 13: Not Holding Back
Chapter 14: Upcoming Events
Chapter 15: Young & Untamable
Chapter 16: Wrong Directions
Chapter 17: Moving Forward
Chapter 18: One After Another
Chapter 19: Wicked Intentions
Chapter 20: Defending Love
Chapter 21: Meaningful Oaths
Chapter 22: Never Without You
Chapter 23: The Last Work
Chapter 24: When Love Fades
Chapter 25: Going Down
Chapter 26: Against it All
Chapter 27: Q&A

|| AUTHOR'S NOTE ||

72 0 0
De byJianLucas

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The seventh book of the collection, completed.

Hello, readers. My name is Jian W. Lucas, and I'm here to say goodbye to this book. It is the seventh book of the collection to finish, which makes me feel slightly sad; after all, I honestly loved this storyline. However, bigger things are coming for this title; another season will arrive. Before saying my feelings concerning the book, I need to inform you when the subsequent title will start. The readers that had been longer following my account might know how I work; therefore, there isn't much to explain. Yet, for the new ones, I will describe my working logic.

Usually, I write more than 15 books per year. It consumes a lot of time, and I'm still a student. So, homework and projects still are relevant for me. It takes me a year to finish due to the number of books I make. Therefore, it is most likely to have another season of "Kiss & Talk."

I also wish to clarify that all my works are fanfictions; therefore, everything comes from my imagination. I write with absolute respect to all artists, and this is my way to showcase Jaemin's personality and how I perceive him. The essence of this book originates from fiction and romance. It showcases the differences between two people that can bring them together in times of chaos and confusion. The meaning behind this book remains simple; after all, it tried to demonstrate how different lives and goals can sometimes meet at some point. And how people must have another partner to rely on; it could be a friend or family. But there's always someone that may help us to grow and become better versions of ourselves.

To wrap my greetings, I would like to thank everybody who read the book. Hopefully, you wait patiently and look forward to the following season.

Arriving in 2023. Season 2: "Questions & Answers."

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

20.1K 776 21
𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆𝗷𝗲𝗻𝗼: i'm always open if you need someone to talk to. 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗻𝗮: what the? STARTED: august 5, 2022 ENDED: august 22, 2022 mi...
77.1K 1.5K 63
❝ Bᴇ ᴍʏ ɢɪʀʟ. ❞ fanfiction; Park Jihoon @jihoenii STARTED: November 12, 2018 ENDED: January 17, 2019
284K 13.4K 51
☼ nct lee jeno ceo fanfiction ❝ why did you take his position? i don't think i hired you to do the job ❞ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ started: june 12, 2020 published:...
173K 4.4K 41
Lee Jeno #1 "Why do you keep denying the fact that the baby is mine?" - Lee Jeno. "You don't have to follow other people's beauty standard, to be pre...