[✔️]I Have Decided to Go Look...

By shushuble

https://www.mtlnovel.com/i-have-decided-to-go-look-for-my-father/ Novel Summary Lin Xi spent 14 years at this... More

I Have Decided to Go Look for My Father: Works related
11 - 20
21 - 30
31 - 40
41 - 50
51 - 60
61 - 70
71 - 80
81 - 90
91 - 100 [END]

01 - 10

3.6K 70 46
By shushuble

Chapter 1: In a book of early abuseSettings

Snapped-

The heavy slap fell on Lin Xi's face.

"Why are you so vicious at your young age."

"This is your sister, you actually bear the heart to hurt her! The family dare not bully her, ran to school to bully her, right?"

Xu Jiaofeng yanked Lin Xi's arm forcefully with one hand, while the other hand fell heavily on her.

"She fell into the lake by herself, what's up to me!" Lin Xi endured the pain, denying it vigorously.

Xu Jiaofeng is even more angry: "It's not you who messed up, Xinxin can fall into the lake by herself!"

"Who knows how she fell in, anyway, it has nothing to do with me. Someone at the school is watching and there is monitoring. If you don't believe it, check it yourself."

"The teeth are sharp and the mouth is sharp! Still sophistry!"

"I said no, I didn't."

Lin Xi looked at Lin Anxin behind Xu Jiaofeng.

At this time, Lin Anxin had changed her wet clothes, wrapped in a blanket and was protected by Song Kexin in her arms, sipping the **** soup that Song Kexin had fed to her mouth.

This matter should start from when school is about to end—Lin Xi came out of the library this afternoon and saw many people approaching the artificial lake. He also heard someone say that Lin Anxin seemed to be in conflict with other people and dropped water. Inside.

When Lin Xi approached, Lin Anxin was thumping in the artificial lake less than one person tall. No one dared to care about her before the teacher arrived.

Lin Xi didn't sympathize with her, but after thinking about it, he went down and picked up the people, and carried them back to the school gate to pick them up in the car.

As a result, as soon as she got home, Lin Anxin hid from Lin Xi with a look of fear, got into the arms of Xu Jiaofeng and Song Kexin, and asked her what was going on.

With Lin Anxin's appearance, coupled with the semi-unclear description of the driver who took them to and from school, Xu Jiaofeng took it for granted that Lin Xi deliberately pushed Lin Anxin into the lake.

Lin Xi glared at Lin Anxin angrily, saying every word: "Lin Anxin, you said to yourself, did I push you into the lake?"

Faced with Lin Xi's eyes, Lin Anxin seemed to be frightened, turned her head and shrank into Song Kexin's arms, and sobbed: "Mom, I'm so scared, oooo, I thought I was about to die, so I won't see you. With dad, grandma and grandma."

This aggrieved appearance made Song Kexin and Xu Jiaofeng even more distressed.

"Why, do you still want to scare her?" Xu Jiaofeng pulled Lin Xi away forcefully.

Lin Xi gritted his teeth and cursed in his heart: posing.

Can an artificial lake less than one meter deep drown people?

Lin Xi looked down at Song Kexin, his mother, with contempt in his heart.

As a result, Song Kexin looked at her with indifference, even with a hint of blame and resentment.

"Apologize to your sister." Song Kexin said coldly.

Hearing this, Lin Xi suddenly wanted to laugh.

What can she expect? Hasn't it been like this all the time? She clashed with Lin Anxin, and she was always scolded, and even the servants in the family would only say that she was jealous sister Lin Anxin.

Lin Xi resisted the soreness in his eyes, did not let the tears flow, and looked at Song Kexin: "Is it right no matter what Lin Anxin does, no matter what I say is wrong?"

Lin Xi's question only exchanged Song Kexin's silence.

"I won't apologize." Lin Xi clenched his fists tightly: "Today, if anyone tells a lie, no one will die. He choked to death when he drank water, was killed by the ceiling when he slept, and was hit by a car when he went out. !"

Hearing this, Lin Anxin, who was in Song Kexin's arms, shivered: she lied. She provoked a bunch of gangsters at school. This afternoon, Yan Xueqi brought a group of people to trouble her and called her. When she reached the artificial lake, she began to think that the other party was just bluffing, but she didn't expect the other party to cut her hair and splash paint on her. Lin Anxin was so scared that she backed back again and again, and as a result she slipped and fell into the artificial lake.

Lin Anxin didn't dare to tell the truth at this time. If she did, her mother and grandma would definitely ask her what happened. She has always been a well-behaved and sensible child in front of her family. She didn't want them to know that she had conflicts with other students at school, and it was because of that kind of thing.

Here, Lin Xi received another slap in the face, and half of his head was buzzing.

This time, it was Song Kexin who stood up to beat her.

"Lin Xi, how do you talk!" Song Kexin had a sharp look in her eyes.

Xu Jiaofeng also snorted coldly: "How can you be so vicious at a young age."

"Who is vicious in the end!" Lin Xi roared, turned and ran upstairs.

"It's the opposite! Li Ma stopped her."

Xu Jiaofeng asked her servant to stop Lin Xi, but was stopped by Song Kexin: "Mom, forget it."

"Let her reflect on herself, Xinxin, I think it's better to call the doctor to see."

Speaking of Lin Anxin, Xu Jiaofeng immediately diverted her attention and nodded: "It's time to check it out. The weather is cold. If you really get sick, you will be in trouble."

Xu Jiaofeng came over and touched Lin Anxin's head: "We Xinxin has been wronged. If we feel uncomfortable, we must tell my grandma, you know?"

Lin Anxin nodded obediently.

"Really good."

Xu Jiaofeng glanced at the direction Lin Xi had left, and snorted coldly: "Our family offers delicious and delicious food, so how come we have raised such a malicious thing with no conscience!"

"Sure enough, it's not a good species, no matter how you raise it, you can't grow good fruits!"

These words made Song Kexin's face a little uncontrollable.

"Mom, enough!"

Seeing Song Kexin's face turned gloomy, Xu Jiaofeng gave up in a sullen manner and turned around to order the servant to contact the family doctor.

On the other side, Lin Xi returned to his small room and raised his hand to wipe away the tears that hadn't fallen out of his eyes.

The cold and wet school uniform made her face hurt. Lin Xi only changed the soaked school uniform with a dull expression.

At this moment, she took out a neatly folded but completely wet paper from the pocket of her school uniform.

This is the transcript of this monthly exam.

Lin Xi opened the transcript and carefully spread it out on the table. Seeing the results on the report card, she was dazed-first in grade, she was expecting to bring it back to them. .

However, they probably won't care.

Lin Xi never understood that since childhood, no matter how hard she worked and how good she was, she would never be affirmed by her family. In Lin Xi's memory, her father had hardly spoken to her, and her grandma treated her even more to Lin Anxin. And her mother's eyes looked strange and complicated, as if she was a defective product. In this family, she will always look like an outsider, and Lin Anxin and them are one family.

Lin Xi didn't understand. Didn't you mean that everyone likes good kids? She obviously worked so hard.

...

A sneeze interrupted Lin Xi's thoughts. Lin Xi shuddered, wrapped her pajamas tightly, ran to the bed in small steps, and wrapped herself in the quilt.

After a long time, the cold body felt warm.

In the evening, Lin Xi had a fever.

In the blur, Lin Xi felt like he was being grilled on the fire, and some people kept turning the grill and brushing hot sauce on it.

Uncomfortable.

She felt that she might be dying.

In the groggy, messy pictures began to flash in Lin Xi's mind.

Later, it became clear unexpectedly.

Lin Xi had a very strange dream.

In her dream, she found that the world and family she lived in was a novel.

This is an early antiquity essay that destroys the Three Views. Mother Song Kexin is the heroine of this abused essay, and father Lin Yize is the heroine of the abused essay.

Like many opening chapters of early ancient essays, the heroine has a father who is addicted to gambling and owes a debt outside. In order to pay off the debt for the family, the heroine has to be the hero's stand-in lover.

Before falling in love with the heroine, the heroine humiliated and tortured the heroine in every possible way, and even gave the heroine to a bunch of scum from the partner to let them play casually. Although the hostess escaped the clutches of the gang in a thrilling manner, she couldn't escape because she drank a special drink, and finally had an accidental relationship with a strange man.

It wasn't until the heroine's accident that the hero realized that he had fallen in love with the heroine.

In the face of the lost female lead, the male lead regrets and begs for forgiveness.

Under the sincere remorse and humble pursuit of the male lead, the female lead who secretly loved the male lead chose to forgive each other, and the male lead also expressed his willingness to accept the child in the female lead's belly.

Everything is complete.

But after a long time, both the male lead and the female lead started to mind the child. The existence of this child seemed to be a barb deep in their hearts. The longer the time, the more uncomfortable it would make them.

Especially after the birth of the love crystallization of the two, the child is more like a stain that cannot be ignored.

Unfortunately, Lin Xi is the child who shouldn't have been born.

...

Countless words flashed through Lin Xi's mind along with some fragmentary pictures.

Gradually, the words in my mind began to twist again.

After a long time, Lin Xi finally opened his eyes strenuously on the bed.

A feeling of splitting headache followed. Lin Xi tried to open his mouth, his throat was dry as if he had been burned by fire, and his body seemed to be out of breath under the pressure of a heavy object.

Lin Xi reached out with difficulty and took the mobile phone on the side table. He glanced at the time and was surprised to find that she had been in a coma all day and night.

At this moment, she was very dizzy.

However, there was clarity in his eyes, and he was shocked when he looked closely.

Lin Xi repeatedly recalled the content of the novel in his dream. If it is true, then her current situation and the attitude of her family towards her seem to be easy to understand.

After all, to this family, she is really just an outsider, and it is also the dark history of Lin Yize and Song Kexin's love road.

Lin Xi wrapped her little quilt tightly.

She didn't end well in the novel.

In Fanwaili of that novel,'Lin Xi' was jealous of his sister, and Lin Anxin stole the love of her family, the attention of everyone in the school, and the male **** she had a crush on. He was constantly darkened and outsiders. He discredited Lin Anxin in front of him and used various means to frame Lin Anxin.

After the vicious methods were exposed, 'Lin Xi' became a gang gang. Every day, he received a large number of abuse and threats from strangers, and everyone shouted and beaten them at school. In the end, she also suffered from the consequences, and the design of Lin Anxin failed. Instead, she was killed by LJ in a dark and dirty alley by a group of gangsters she had found.

Lin Xi frowned: Is he really blackened because of jealousy of Lin Anxin? Use means to deal with each other?

Lin Xi couldn't figure this out. She was not such a boring person, and the methods used by "she" in the novel were, to be honest, in Lin Xi's opinion, too low-level.

In addition, there is an extra in the novel: Lin Yize finally has enough strength to find the man who let his beloved woman lose her body, spared no effort to retaliate, let the other party go bankrupt and ruined.

With the disappearance of "Lin Xi" and that man, the little estrangement in the hearts of the male and female leaders finally disappeared.

"Really Gu Shao...?" Lin Xi murmured to himself.

Not surprisingly, that person should be her real father.

However, what surprised Lin Xi was that her father was Gu Shao!

-Lin Xi's gaze fell on the latest China Science and Technology Journal on the table. The cover character of this issue is Gu Shao.

An outstanding figure in China Electronics Technology, a big boss among big bosses.

Chapter 2: Going to be sent awaySettings

Her father is actually the tech tycoon she admires most? !

Lin Xi smirked while sitting on the bed.

At this time, an awkward cooing interrupted Lin Xi's thoughts, and Lin Xi realized that she hadn't eaten for more than a day.

Because he hadn't eaten for too long, Lin Xi's stomach felt nauseated.

The fever seemed to have subsided, but she still felt dizzy. She didn't know if it was the sequelae of the fever or she was simply hungry.

Enduring dizziness, Lin Xi climbed out of bed with difficulty.

Because of weakness in his limbs, his feet were soft when he landed, and he almost fell.

Lin Xi stabilized, walked out of the room, and went downstairs to find something to eat.

Obviously it was past the meal at this time, and the villa was very quiet.

She who has been'lost' in the room all day and night seems to have been forgotten.

Halfway downstairs, Lin Xi stopped suddenly.

She heard someone talking downstairs.

One of them is Song Kexin.

The other voice should be Zhang Cui, that is, Song Kexin's mother and her grandma.

Zhang Cui is a typical rural woman. When he was young, he married a silly gambler husband, and had a bad life for the first half of her life. Later, with the support of the hostess, she divorced her husband and moved to B city Song Kexin. Arranged in the house.

It is Zhang Cui who is talking.

"Why did Yi Ze go out so late?" Zhang Cui's voice was tense.

"A group of foreign investors came to the company temporarily. He has to come and receive them," Song Kexin explained, "It's okay, mom, don't worry."

"Nothing else is fine," Zhang Cui muttered.

Thinking of something, Zhang Cui said again: "Ke Xin, Yi Ze is not happy about this time." When we were eating together just now, the son-in-law's face was ugly and scary. Only when I was talking to Lin Anxin, his expression was better.

Song Kexin didn't speak and seemed to sigh.

"According to me, you should have knocked out this child in the first place." Zhang Cui complained.

At that time Song Kexin had chosen to forgive Lin Yize. Because he didn't want Lin Yize to leave a bad impression in front of his family, Song Kexin chose to conceal the true origin of the child, only telling Zhang Cui that the child accidentally had it with other men before he dated Lin Yize.

Zhang Cui naturally understood that the child's biological father was a scumbag ex-boyfriend of his daughter. For this reason, Zhang Cui would not scold Song Kexin again.

Song Kexin's face sank when she heard Zhang Cui's words.

—Haven't she thought of killing this child. But she found out that she was pregnant after accepting Lin Yize. At that time, she was already Lin Yize's public fiancée, but when she hesitated to go to the hospital to prepare for a miscarriage, she was photographed by the media when she went to the obstetrics and gynecology department of the hospital. Immediately, the news that "Lin's young man's fiancée became pregnant, and the mother was about to become Lin's young grandmother with her son" was posted on the Internet.

In order to prevent the media from having any bad speculation and public opinion about Lin Yize, Song Kexin can only choose to give birth to this child.

In addition, Song Kexin also had a little thought in it. She wanted to use this child to test how much Lin Yize really loves her: if Lin Yize really loves her, he should accept what happened to her and also accept the child.

Later, Song Kexin did regret it.

Lin Xi was like a stone lying in her heart. It made her feel uncomfortable, and because of Lin Xi's existence, there was always something between her and her husband.

"Hey..." Seeing Song Kexin's ugly face and biting her lip without speaking, Zhang Cui sighed.

"The past things are over, it's useless to say."

"It's just that I can't raise that child with Xinxin. The mother and Yize who are not their biological mothers and Yize certainly can't have a bowl of water. There is no comparison in this child's heart. When she gets older, she will think more. Many," Zhang Cui paused, and said with a worried expression: "This time I push Xinxin into the lake, next time I may decide to do something more dangerous."

"Then what do you think I can do?" Song Kexin frowned, "She is still underage, and it doesn't fit anywhere, and she can't let her live in a house by herself, that's even stranger."

"I came here today to tell you about this. I mean to send her to her hometown to live for a while. It just so happens that there is a man named Zhang Qiang in our village. Do you still have any impression? That person should be 47 this year. I'm eight years old, and I haven't married a daughter-in-law because of bad family conditions, and there is no one and a half girl, so I can just let Lin Xi go to his house."

Song Kexin's heart trembled for a while, obviously he didn't think of this method: "You mean to give Lin Xi to that Zhang Qiang to raise?"

Isn't that possible? It was okay when he was younger. Now that Lin Xi is so old, he already has his own consciousness.

"It doesn't count," Zhang Cui shook his head: "That Zhang Qiang is considered to be your grandfather's distant relative, and we can have some relatives with us. Lin Xi passed by and said that he was staying at a relative's house temporarily. This sounds like It's also appropriate."

Song Kexin was obviously moved, but still hesitated: "But—isn't this not so good?"

"Where is there anything wrong, send her over. One way we can separate the two children and protect our Xinxin. Secondly, the villagers are simple and honest. Staying in the village can also prevent the child from having any bad thoughts. The longer it gets, the crooked it gets."

Seeing Song Kexin's expression loosening, Zhang Cui continued to persuade: "If you continue to be raised here, you will feel uncomfortable, and the child will think more about it. Send it to the countryside. It will be good to you, to Yize, to us, and to this family. ."

"It's also a good thing for her. Without comparison, she can't be jealous of Xinxin."

"As for this side, you can just give me a reason, saying that she has gone to a foreign country or another province. It is okay to say that she is not in good health. If she is sent to her hometown to live for a while, people will not gossip."

—It seems to be the case.

Song Kexin nodded subconsciously.

"Have you contacted Zhang Qiang's mom? Does the other party agree?" Song Kexin asked.

Zhang Cui patted Song Kexin's hand: "Don't worry, I asked someone to ask before I came here, and the other party didn't say that he didn't want to. It's enough for us to pay for our living expenses every month."

Song Kexin nodded again: The cost of living in the country is not large, and living expenses are not a big deal.

"Then let's do this." Song Kexin thought for a while, and agreed-she has been exhausted when facing Lin Xi every day for these years. At first, she didn't feel it, but later she felt more tired, and even occasionally felt that she was unfaithful to her husband.

"I'm just worried that Lin Xi can't make sense over there..." Song Kexin was embarrassed.

"Don't worry, I'll do this..."

...

Hearing this, Lin Xi no longer wanted to listen any more.

Lin Xi quietly turned upstairs, returned to his own house price, pulled out a squashed bun from his schoolbag, gnawed two bites, and returned to the bed.

In the novel, there is indeed a passage in which'Lin Xi' was sent to her hometown in the country by her grandmother.

When he was sent to the house of the man named Zhang Qiang, the other party was fairly simple and enthusiastic at first, but when Zhang Cui left, the man exposed his nature.

Zhang Qiang usually doesn't have a job or farming. He lives on poverty alleviation and relief funds. He can't even support himself, and he has never thought about wanting a daughter or a son.

Zhang Qiang agreed to Zhang Cui's request, but he was coveting the 500 yuan monthly living allowance from the other party.

'Lin Xi' stayed with Zhang Qiang for a few days. Zhang Qiang didn't let her go to school, so she let her stay in the house with herself every day.

At first, Zhang Qiang just let'Lin Xi' do the work, helping him to cook and clean, wash clothes and socks and underwear, then Zhang Qiang started to move'Lin Xi' and even watch her take a shower.

Finally one day, Zhang Qiang directly locked Lin Xi in the room, tied to the bed and intended to molest her.

'Lin Xi' resisted desperately and burned the old switch in the house, burning the whole house, and finally got out of trouble.

Seeing Zhang Qiang's house was on fire, people from the whole village ran over to help and watch the excitement.

After Lin Yize and Song Kexin learned about the incident, they were worried that the incident might have caused a big disturbance and the media outside knew about it, so they lost Zhang Qiang a sum of money and took Lin Xi back.

Although the "Lin Xi" in the novel was fine in the end and returned to her original home, because of this incident, her character began to gradually become distorted.

...

Thinking of the scenes in the novel, Lin Xi felt cold all over, and his stomach was full of nausea.

-Can't sit still, she has to find a way to get out.

Lin Xi started to calculate quickly in his mind, considering the most feasible plan.

The next morning, the servant at home seemed to finally remember that there was Lin Xi in the house and knocked on the door to ask her to eat.

Lin Xi changed his school uniform and went downstairs.

At the dinner table, Lin Xi was eating with a numb expression.

Others didn't seem to notice her abnormality.

Lin Anxin glanced at Lin Xi secretly, and asked softly, "Sister, are you okay?"

Seeing that Lin Xi was silent, Lin Anxin said again: "You are not to blame for that matter."

After all, Lin Anxin smiled sweetly at Lin Xi.

-She laughed because she was happy in her heart. When she got up today, she heard her mother and grandma say in the room that she planned to send Lin Xi to a relative's house for a while. Although she didn't know why, it was definitely something to her. Good thing.

Lin Xi is gone, even if the story of her fall into the lake is turned over, the family won't know what the conflict between her and Yan Xueqi was due to.

...

Here, Lin Xi sneered inwardly.

At first glance, this seems to say that the incident has nothing to do with Lin Xi, but it can be matched with Lin Anxin's tone. No matter how you hear it, it is said overtly and secretly: Lin Xi pushed her into the lake, but she does not blame Lin Xi generously. .

Sure enough, when Lin Anxin said this, the atmosphere on the dinner table suddenly became a little more solemn.

Xu Jiaofeng buckled the chopsticks heavily on the bowl, and scolded, "What do you mean, don't blame her. If you are wrong, you are wrong. You are still protecting her!"

Lin Anxin shrank her neck when she heard this, and said obediently, "I was wrong..."

Xu Jiaofeng's expression immediately softened, and then she looked at Lin Xi coldly.

"Xinxin forgive you about this matter, forget it, but if there is another time, I won't forgive you lightly. Our Lin family doesn't have such a dirty mind."

Lin Xi lowered her eyes, grabbed her food, and didn't say a word—not how good Lin Anxin's acting skills were or how true her lies, but because these people in front of her didn't want to believe Lin Xi, so no matter what she said would not be useful.

Probably because of what is about to happen, Xu Jiaofeng's attitude towards her at this time is much more "gentle and happy" than before.

At this time, Zhang Cui also spoke: "Yes, right, right, this kind of thing can't happen again in the future."

Zhang Cui's words are obviously not finished yet.

Zhang Cui was still here at this time, and sitting here proved that there was something to follow.

Lin Xi looked at Zhang Cui blankly, waiting for the other party to start her performance.

Chapter 3: Homemade electric shock stickSettings

Sure enough, looking at Lin Xi, Zhang Cui put together a smile after finishing her expression.

Another piece of fat was added to Linxi.

"You kid, how can you patronize meals and eat meat."

After a pause, Zhang Cui said again: "I'm going to go to my hometown, Xiaoxi, you haven't been there yet, have you? This time you will go back with me to have a look. You can stay there for a while."

coming.

Lin Xi secretly said in his heart, then took a mouthful of food in a calm manner, looked at Zhang Cui, deliberately showing a puzzled expression and asked: "Well, why do you want me to go to my hometown?"

"Aren't you okay?"

Lin Xi shook his head: "I don't want to go."

Seeing Lin Xi's resolute tone, Zhang Cui knew that it was useless to say that, so he pretended to sigh and uttered the'truth': "In fact, this is also for your own good. You and Xinxin had something like this at school. When you arrive at school, you will be sure that your classmates will talk about you. There may be penalties in the school. What if you are asked to write an inspection and record?"

"So, you and grandma will live in the country for a while, and we will come back when this matter eases."

—I believe you a ghost.

Lin Xi complained in his heart.

And Lin Anxin, why didn't I have a B number in my heart because of how I fell into the lake? He nodded in response to Zhang Cui's words and looked at her worriedly.

At this moment, even Song Kexin, who rarely talked to Lin Xi, spoke and said, "Grandma is also for your good."

Zhang Cui nodded quickly: "Yes, the conditions in my hometown are pretty good now. Besides, I just live there for a while, not for a lifetime."

Lin Xi still refused: "Then what should I do in class?"

"Don't worry about it, there is no school in the village." After a pause, Zhang Cui added: "Your mother graduated there before."

Seeing that Lin Xi was not talking, the burying of the head was a tacit consent. The smile on Zhang Cui's face widened a little, and his face was kind of kind, and said, "That's OK. After eating for a while, you will clean up. Pack up and let's go."

Xu Jiaofeng took a sip of the soup and said, "Let Uncle Li send you off in a while."

"Okay, then trouble your mother in-law." Zhang Cui cast a grateful smile at Xu Jiaofeng.

Lin Xi sneered at the interaction of several people: Now that everything has been decided, he also asked her what she would do symbolically.

Knowing that the opposition was invalid, Lin Xi didn't bother to struggle anymore.

Lin Xi poked the chopsticks into the rice, hesitated, and said, "I still have a few notebooks with my classmates. If I want to leave, I have to go to school and get the notebooks back."

Xu Jiaofeng was a little unhappy, and she was dissatisfied: "What can I take with a few broken notebooks? What can't you buy if you go there?"

"There are notes I took on it."

Xu Jiaofeng had something else to say. Seeing Song Kexin winking at herself, she accepted the words unhappily, and she was a little dissatisfied: Isn't it just sending a child away, it's so troublesome.

The few people looked at each other, and Xu Jiaofeng said, "Well then, I will leave tomorrow."

"But you have to leave early tomorrow, and you can't delay it, otherwise it will delay your grandma's affairs."

—Xu Jiaofeng looks down on Zhang Cui at all, and still thinks about her like that? Obviously I want to leave myself quickly.

Lin Xi wanted to laugh very much in his heart, but stopped talking, buried his face in the bowl, nodded, doing his own calculations in his heart.

Because they were going to school to pack their books and had breakfast, Lin Xi and Lin Anxin drove to school together.

In the car, Lin Anxin looked at Lin Xi, hesitated for a moment, and then whispered: "Sister, sorry, it was too messy yesterday. I don't know how I fell into the water. I told my grandma and mother, but they Don't believe what I said."

Lin Xi turned his head to the side, too lazy to pay attention to Lin Anxin.

Upon seeing this, Lin Anxin's eyes flashed with dissatisfaction and hatred. After thinking for a while, he continued: "I didn't expect grandma to take you to your hometown. I heard that the conditions there are very poor, or you can talk to grandma, don't go."

Lin Anxin was deliberately stimulating Lin Xi, but when she said this, it seemed like a fist hit the cotton. Lin Xi didn't react at all.

Lin Anxin was a little frustrated, and she withdrew her gaze with disappointment.

Along the way, the two had no communication.

When they arrived at school, the two got out of the car and went to their classrooms.

Because of the day before yesterday, Lin Anxin brought two bodyguards into the school. To Lin Anxin's Fu, Lin Xi was also assigned a bodyguard behind him.

But the other party's job is not to protect her, but to monitor her.

When Lin Xi arrived in the classroom, he began to pack his own things, the test papers in the desk and the textbooks in the storage box at the back.

"Eh, have you heard about Lin Anxin?"

Suddenly hearing a familiar name, Lin Xi paused for a second to pack things, and then she heard several girls in the corner seem to be discussing what happened to Lin Anxin yesterday.

"Lin Anxin, who? Grade one of junior high school?"

"Yes, it's her."

"What's wrong with her?" a girl asked suspiciously.

"You don't even know that she was blocked by Yan Xueqi to the artificial lake the day before yesterday, and then she returned to the lake. Many people watched."

"Is it so wonderful?" The girl who was puzzled before asked in surprise: "What's the matter? How did she provoke Yan Xueqi and the others?"

"Yeah, how can't that Lin Anxin want to provoke Yan Xueqi." The other girl also said in surprise.

Yan Xueqi also has a few small classmates who are a group of unscrupulous students in the school. I heard that the background at home is not small. Under normal circumstances, everyone will not take the initiative to provoke those people.

"You know Wang Yukai of Class C, right."

"I know, Yan Xueqi's childhood sweetheart. Isn't it a love triangle?"

"It's much more exciting than this," after a pause, the girl said again: "That Lin Anxin shouldn't like Wang Yukai, but Wang Yukai confessed to her and gave her a gift, she didn't refuse, but when she left WeChat, she deliberately regarded herself as a good friend She left her WeChat account to Wang Yukai, and lied to her good friend that Wang Yukai liked her."

"Woc! There is also this kind of operation, so her good friend always thought Wang Yukai was chasing herself, but Wang Yukai always thought he was chasing Lin Anxin? This operation is pretty shameful, what does she want to do? Haiwang is still hiring employees?"

"I haven't finished talking yet. Lin Anxin received the gift from Wang Yukai on the front foot, and gave it directly to her good friend on the back foot. She also said that Wang Yukai asked her to help transfer it to her. Guess what, the process was actually caught by Yan Xueqi. Right now."

"It's a big melon, no wonder Yan Xueqi troubles her. But how did you know?"

"You don't watch the forum, Yan Xueqi said in a post on the forum."

"Let me see." The man took out his phone and quickly flipped through the forum: "No, it seems to be reversed."

"real?"

"For yourself, it's a post from a friend of Lin Anxin, saying that she had asked Lin Anxin, and that Lin Anxin herself was also embarrassed, always thinking that what Wang Yukai likes is a good friend, so she just talked to her."

"Isn't it, a friend from nothing? Some people believe this explanation?"

"The problem is that some people believe it, here, many people support Lin Anxin, here and here, there are also saying that Lin Anxin is cute and cute."

...

—It turned out to be like this.

Hearing the conversation between several people, Lin Xi's mouth twitched. While amazed by Lin Anxin's operation, she finally knew the cause of the day before yesterday, and she was a little speechless.

The school was full of gossip throughout the incident. As long as Xu Jiaofeng and the others came to the school to find out, they would know that Lin Anxin had nothing to do with her when she fell into the water. However, they firmly chose to believe Lin Anxin's nonsense, perhaps not, but deliberately. Choose partiality.

Over there, several girls continued to complain. At this time, one of the girls seemed to have noticed the existence of Lin Xi here, her mouth narrowed, and stopped the classmate who was about to talk.

"Let's talk somewhere else." Whispering, the girl also pointed Lin Xi's direction to others.

Several people saw Lin Xi with the same expressions as the girl before.

"Let's go, let's go over there and say." A few people walked away quickly, as if Lin Xi here was a virus.

Lin Xi has become numb to this situation.

When Lin Xi first entered school, he got along well with everyone and he also had close friends. But since last semester, many malicious rumors about Lin Xi began to appear in the school forum: saying that she was a child who sent samples to someone else's house, saying that she was the child of an SR criminal, saying that she was a child of a QJ criminal, saying that she was taking an exam All of her grades were cheated, and even worse, she said that she had an improper relationship with the 50- or 60-year-old boss of the school's printing room, so she could get the test papers in advance and test so well every time...

Obviously these rumors are extremely outrageous, but some people believe it.

Good friends gradually alienated her, and others around her also avoided her.

Although the school later confirmed that the rumors were false and cleared all the forum information, the impact of the rumors itself could not be erased.

The ridiculous thing is that the school said the day before that it would find out the students who spread the rumors and deal with it seriously, but on the next day, the school seemed to have forgotten this matter and didn't mention it again.

Lin Xi took a deep breath, speeded up and put the book into his schoolbag.

After leaving the classroom, Lin Xi went to the experimental classroom again.

"Teacher, I left in the laboratory before I had stationery." Outside the laboratory, Lin Xi said to the laboratory administrator.

For good students, the teacher never doubted, so he opened the door and let Lin Xi in.

Lin Xi walked to her experiment table and opened the drawer. There were indeed a few spare pens in it. Lin Xi quickly put the pens into the schoolbag, and at the same time, she was still dragging the few that went down the drawer in her hand. Small circuit components and experimental wires.

These consumable parts are spared in almost every drawer of the test bench, but Lin Xi doesn't need much.

After leaving the laboratory, Lin Xi went to the Academic Affairs Office again.

Song Kexin and the others had already called the school ahead of time to take a long vacation for Lin Xi, so Lin Xi just went to talk, and the school let her out of school ahead of time.

When the car passed a shop, Lin Xi stopped the driver.

"What's the matter with Miss?"

"I'll buy something to take when I go out."

The driver thought about stopping the car, Lin Xi went into the store to buy what he needed, took some snacks, mixed with some food that could fill his stomach, and returned to the car.

When he got home, Song Kexin called the bodyguard alone in front of her and asked: "I called it a long time ago. Why did it take so long to come back from school?"

Song Kexin worried that Lin Xi would suddenly regret not going when he noticed something abnormal.

"Back to the wife, the middle lady stopped and went to the mall to buy something."

"What did you buy?"

"Power banks, electric fans, some skin care products, some snacks such as potato chips, and also bought some insect repellent, colds, and antiseptic medicine at the main points. And... there are also some plush toys."

Hearing the words of the bodyguard, Song Kexin's eyes moved slightly: Buying these things, it seems that Lin Xi is indeed ready to go to his hometown in the country.

Song Kexin relaxed.

"Well, I see, go down."

"Yes."

Here, after Lin Xi returned to the room, he did not come out again.

Lin Xi, who had been in the room, did not arouse the suspicion of others.

In the room, in front of Lin Xi was a simple reflux device made of bottles and cans found in the kitchen. After carefully confirming that it was correct, Lin Xi added the crushed pepper and alcohol and connected the heating power.

The solvent quickly began to boil, and the process of evaporation and solidification continued to circulate.

This is a very long waiting process.

Holding his chin and staring for a while, Lin Xi retracted his gaze and took out the power bank he bought today and some circuit components and wires hidden in his schoolbag from the bag.

Use a screwdriver and a utility knife to disassemble the power bank. The structure inside is simpler than Lin Xi thought.

After studying the circuit, Lin Xi quickly found the safety current-limiting device, and cut the safety control circuit simply, and Lin Xi removed the output terminal of the power bank.

Lin Xi took apart several sound-producing plush toys, and she found the magnet she wanted in the sounding horn.

According to the calculated number, Lin Xi looped the short wire on the magnet and then linked it.

Soon, a small transformer was completed.

Lin Xi hides the power bank output terminal on one end of the small transformer, and hides the two wire heads on the other side on the left and right sides of the UBS interface.

After doing all this, Lin Xi restored the power bank to its original appearance intact.

Press the switch of the power bank, and the wires on both sides of the UBS interface are directly connected to an electric light visible to the naked eye.

Such an electric shock is not fatal, but it is enough to electrocute an adult.

Holding the self-made 'electric shock stick', Lin Xi smiled with satisfaction.

Then he turned his attention to the simple reflux device over there.

Lin Xi replaced the already warm ice sprite with a can of ice cola, added a part of alcohol again, and continued to repeat the previous operation.

It was not until after repeating this process four times that Lin Xi got a very small bottle of capsaicin solution. Although it was not as clear as imagined, it still contained impurities, but it was the best she could do. .

Taking off the cumbersome bottles and jars, Lin Xi leaned close to the mouth of the bottle and smelled it, a pungent and irritating smell hit his forehead.

"It should be fine."

Lin Xi wiped away the irritated tears on her face and waited until the solution had cooled before carefully pouring it into the pressurized milk spray bottle she had previously bought in the store.

Looking around, Lin Xi put on the label of the "toner" given by the store.

Perfect!

Lin Xi packed up things and packed them.

After hesitating, he took out the utility knife and scissors.

Another small cut was cut in the inconspicuous stitching of the backpack lining, which would stuff the few cash bills in.

Checked it several times and made sure that there were no omissions before the end.

After completing these, it was almost late at night.

Lin Xi was already too sleepy, climbed onto the bed and fell asleep groggyly.

I don't know how long it took, and some fragmentary pictures resurfaced in Lin Xi's mind.

In the dream, she seemed to be in a dark alley, she was running desperately, and the voice behind her was noisy.

She was caught in the darkness before her eyes.

Lin Xi fell to the ground and backed desperately, but she was still surrounded by a group of people in front of her and forced to a corner.

Lin Xi couldn't see their faces clearly, but felt that no one's expression was terrifying.

They approached her, they grabbed her limbs, someone kicked her belly hard, someone grabbed her hair and smashed her head against the wall, making people tremble with pain.

-do not want! Help!

Lin Xi wanted to shout loudly, but couldn't make a sound.

Countless hands stretched out towards her.

...

The dream, at this moment, stopped abruptly.

"do not want-!"

Lin Xi shouted, awakened from the nightmare.

Lin Xi shrank himself under the quilt, still trembling constantly, his numb hands gripped the quilt tightly.

At this time, Lin Xi's face was pale, her back and forehead were covered in cold sweat, and the intense panic in her dark brown eyes could not be calmed for a long time-her mind kept repeating the horror scene of the last scene, the scene was too Too real, too real to even look like a dream.

The 'bang bang bang' knock on the door brought Lin Xi back to his senses.

Ma Li's voice came from outside the house: "Is the young lady awake? You are about to set off soon. The old lady asked you to get ready and go down quickly."

"it is good."

Twenty minutes later, Lin Xi packed up, put his luggage on his back and went downstairs.

Seeing the huge luggage bag behind Lin Xi, Zhang Cui was surprised: "Why do you carry such a big bag? How many things are you carrying?"

"Didn't you say you want to live in your hometown for a few days?" Lin Xi asked rhetorically.

Zhang Cui immediately reacted and nodded in agreement: "Let's do it, let's bring more, so as not to get anything missing there."

According to their plan, it was not to let Lin Xi live in the country for a few days, but to let her stay there for at least a few years. Bring more stuff.

Looking at Lin Xi's backpack, Song Kexin didn't know where it was born of anxiety, so he ordered the servant on the side: "Mama Li, you can help her to see, lest there is anything missing."

Li Ma answered, went forward to take Lin Xi's backpack, opened it and checked it.

Most of the backpack contains clothes and textbooks, as well as some snacks. The rest is a few bottles of travel-sized toiletries and skin care products, as well as a power bank. There is nothing unusual, and this equipment is completely safe to travel.

"Madam young lady, the young lady brought it all together."

Song Kexin nodded, and stared at it again, only to suppress the anxiety in her heart.

"If you take everything, let's go."

Zhang Cui led Lin Xi to set off.

At this time, Lin Yize came down from upstairs.

Seeing Lin Yize's moment, Lin Xi's complexion changed drastically, and he stepped back and fell on the sofa.

"Xiao Xi, what's the matter?" The eyes of a few people gathered on Lin Xi, and even Lin Yize over there gave Lin Xi a cold look.

"I, I'm a little dizzy from hunger, maybe it's low blood sugar." Lin Xi explained palely.

"It's okay to be hungry and dizzy. I brought snacks here and I will eat in the car for a while." Zhang Cui said, taking a look at the time: "I don't know if there is a traffic jam. Let's go."

Lin Xi nodded, followed Zhang Cui, and got into the car driven by Uncle Li.

While Lin Xi got in the car, but before he got in, Zhang Cui patted Song Kexin's hand: "What's the matter, are you reluctant?"

Song Kexin shook her head and expressed her concerns: "Mom, what if Lin Xi finds out something is wrong, what should I do if he runs out of the village?"

Zhang Cui was not worried: "Don't worry, she doesn't have money and doesn't know the road. How to run? Besides, you don't know how to run in our village. There are still more than ten kilometers away from the nearest suburban station. I can't leave. When she finds out, there will be noisy at most, and I will talk to Zhang Qiang and watch it carefully. After a long time, I will settle down."

Seeing that his relief had worked, Zhang Cui no longer delayed and got in the car.

"Goodbye mom, goodbye Xiaoxi." Song Kexin waved with the two in the car.

Lin Xi turned his head stiffly, trying to maintain his usual expression, and shook his hand towards the people outside the car, saying goodbye, but he did not dare to stop his eyes on Lin Yize.

Lin Xi only breathed a sigh of relief knowing that the car was driving far away.

-The dream of last night resurfaced in Lin Xi's mind.

Just before the end of the dream, she could clearly see the face of the person who was standing not far behind the group of people through numerous figures.

It's Lin Yize!

Chapter 4: Sent to the countrySettings

That weird dream is exactly the same as the plot in the novel Fanwai where'she' was finally torn down to death by a gangster.

Except for Lin Yize's existence.

In the novel, 'Lin Xi' is self-inflicted, and Lin Yize does not seem to know it.

But why did she see Lin Yize in her dream? The other party had a smile on his face, but his eyes were fierce that Lin Xi had never seen before.

Thinking back to the look in Lin Yize's eyes, fear crawled into his heart again.

...

Aside, seeing Lin Xi turning his head and looking out of the car window blankly, Zhang Cui's heart stunned.

Thinking of her daughter's worries before departure, she became nervous subconsciously.

-Lin Xi, this kid is so smart, maybe he can really remember the return route.

Zhang Cui rolled his eyes and said, "Xiao Xi, there are still several hours away. You are not tired from watching you so long. Close your eyes and sleep for a while."

Hearing Zhang Cui's words, Lin Xi turned his head back and closed his eyes cooperatively.

Upon seeing this, Zhang Cui smiled with satisfaction.

But I didn't know, Lin Xi didn't need to keep track of the road at all—when he knew that they were going to get here, Lin Xi checked the routes of the two places on the Internet and wrote them down, including the places that he would pass on the road, the places to eat, and the rest. District, hotel and hotel.

Later Lin Xi really fell asleep.

By the time they arrived in Zhangjiacun, it was already noon when Lin Xi woke up amidst the turbulence.

Zhang Cui pointed the road directly and asked the driver to drive the car to the door of Zhang Qiang's house.

"We're here, get off the bus," Zhang Cui said.

"Is it here?"

"Yes," Zhang Cui suddenly felt a little guilty when he saw Lin Xi's face suspicious, and then explained with a dry smile: "This is actually not our old house. Our old house has been unoccupied for too long. Dirty and old, no one can live."

"This is the home of one of our relatives. I've lived here for the first time."

Lin Xi raised his head and looked at the small house in front of him. Because he hadn't been repaired for a long time, the whole house looked dilapidated. He felt that he might 'demolish' himself at any time. The roof of a hut next to him had fallen in half. The outside of the house was cluttered with sundries and rubbish. There was everything, and it was age-old at first glance.

-Isn't it dirty or old here?

Lin Xi silently murmured in his heart: It seems to know who inherited Lin Anxin's lame acting skills.

"Let's go."

"Oh." Lin Xi followed Zhang Cui into the yard.

As soon as I walked in, there was a disgusting mixed smell, which was completely different from the smell of farming and farming along the way.

At this moment, a shirtless man with messy hair and a drunk man walked out limp step by step.

"Aunt Cui, you are here."

Seeing the man like this, Zhang Cui frowned, but didn't think much about it, and pulled Lin Xi to the other side: "Qianzi, I haven't seen him in so many years, it hasn't changed at all."

After that, Zhang Cui officially introduced Lin Xi: "This is my granddaughter, Lin Xi."

"Xiao Xi, this is your Uncle Qiang, called Uncle Qiang."

"..."

Lin Xi's mouth was strained, without calling, buried her head, and nodded blankly.

"Aunt Cui, your granddaughter is a bit shy." Zhang Qiang said.

Zhang Cui explained: "Maybe I just got here and haven't adapted yet."

Zhang Qiang narrowed his mouth: "When you get here, you have to be generous to be likable."

Zhang Cuigan smiled dryly: "It will be all right later."

Zhang Qiang glanced at Lin Xi with his head down again, without saying anything, leading Zhang Cui and Lin Xi into the room.

The house smells worse than the outside.

"Aunt Cui drinks water." Zhang Qiang went to the side and brought two bowls of water to Zhang Cui and Lin Xi.

Seeing the yellowish-brown dirt accumulated in the bowl and the white flocculent things floating in the water, Zhang Cui endured and endured it.

She used to live in the village and she didn't think there was anything wrong, but after living in the city for a few years, she couldn't stand it again.

"Don't drink it now, and don't be thirsty," Zhang Cui refused stiffly with a smile: "Why don't you see which house is arranged for us, let's put the luggage in first."

Zhang Qiang nodded and led Zhang Cui and Lin Xi into the next room, separated from the room outside by a rag curtain.

"Just live here, there are still things in other houses."

Half of the room was piled up with debris, and there was a wooden board with dust and cobwebs on the wall. It should be a bed.

"This room is pretty bright, just clean up a little bit." Zhang Cui didn't know if he was talking to Zhang Qiang or Lin Xi.

As long as I am not embarrassed, is it someone else who is embarrassed?

Lin Xi did not speak.

Zhang Qiang took the bottle and went out, while Zhang Cui began to pack it up.

After tumbling twice, Zhang Cui couldn't stand the dirt, so he simply asked Uncle Li to help carry in the blanket and sheets in the trunk of the car while Lin Xi was outside, and spread them directly on the bed.

Anyway, there is a layer of sheets, and there is no dust.

After finishing packing, Zhang Cui pulled Lin Xi in again, and confessed: "Xiao Xi, you take out the luggage that should be taken out. I will go to visit other hometowns and a few relatives' homes. You are probably tired too. Don't follow me anymore."

-Visiting relatives and friends is a fake. In the novel, Zhang Cui went out and didn't find Zhang Qiang. He stuffed the'introducer' with money and went straight back to City B.

However, Lin Xi didn't care if Zhang Cui left, and responded blankly.

After Zhang Cui left, Lin Xi walked to the bed and picked up his luggage from the ground.

The bag was as it was, and it didn't seem to have been moved, but Lin Xi looked through it, but couldn't find his mobile phone inside.

Needless to think about it, Zhang Cui took it.

Fortunately, Lin Xi had expected it a long time ago. Before setting off, he took the old mobile phone that he didn't use before.

Seeing the time, it was still early, that Zhang Qiang should not be able to return for a while, Lin Xi simply took out the water and two energy bars from the bag to eat, and made some preparations.

At night, Zhang Cui did not come back.

However, Zhang Qiang came back in a flash, carrying a fresh drink of wine in his hand, and a plastic bag containing the food that came from the running water table.

Zhang Qiang picked up one of the bowls that Lin Xi had poured water on today, poured the water on the ground, and put the bag in again.

Put it in front of Lin Xi: "Eat."

Lin Xi didn't move, and Zhang Qiang didn't care. He drank the wine by himself, and looked Lin Xi up and down by the way.

"Are you good at washing, cooking, and doing work?" Zhang Qiang asked.

Lin Xi didn't speak, and Zhang Qiang continued: "If you don't like us here, you can't just learn, if you don't work, you can't ask you."

"I have eaten this meal, and you will clean up the clothes in my house in a while. You will get up early to cook tomorrow. There is not much to eat at home. You go out from the door and pick up some food when you see someone else's door. return."

Listening to Zhang Qiang's natural explanation, Lin Xi buried his head and said nothing, with his hands in his pockets tightly pinching the bottle of anti-wolf spray and mobile phone.

Zhang Qiang stared at Lin Xi for a while, and asked Lin Xi: "How old is it?"

"14." Lin Xi replied.

Hearing the girl's voice, Zhang Qiang's heart was agitated, and his eyes rolled: "14 is not too small. You can bring your baby a few years ago."

Seeing that Lin Xi still didn't say a word, Zhang Qiang was a little dissatisfied: "You can't be so outstanding."

"Come on, drink some wine with Uncle." Zhang Qiang poured out the water in the other bowl, poured wine in the bowl, and moved towards Lin Xi with the bowl.

After seeing Lin Xi's face clearly, Zhang Qiang's eyes brightened, his face showing greed and insignificance.

Unexpectedly, the granddaughter Zhang Cui sent by Zhang Cui looks quite good-looking. It must be more comfortable than those women who were looking for 10 yuan at the entrance of his village. Although they are not very fleshy, they may not be tasteful.

A crooked mind was born in Zhang Qiang's heart.

Licking his lips, he sat on the stool next to Lin Xi. "In the future, you will live in peace with Uncle, obediently and obediently, you will need to eat."

As Zhang Qiang said, he leaned towards Lin Xi again, and he was about to reach Lin Xi with a hand gesture.

Lin Xi stood up abruptly, took a few steps back, and avoided Zhang Qiang.

"what are you doing?!"

Seeing Lin Xi avoiding, Zhang Qiang's face was unhappy: "What are you doing? What do you say I do! Actually dare to hide, I will do you now!"

Zhang Qiang talked and smiled at Lin Xi awkwardly: "I can't ask my wife to make people laugh. I didn't expect that Aunt Cui would give it to me. Let's have a taste today."

"You—! What nonsense are you talking about! My grandma just asked me to come and stay temporarily! I warn you not to mess around!"

Zhang Qiang didn't know that Lin Xi was deliberately tampering with him, so he sneered: "Stay temporarily? I yuck! Aunt Zhang Cui sent you over to let Lao Tzu be your daughter, so you have to stay here for the rest of your life!"

As he said, he scolded and said, "Huh, I'm still considering sending a son to me. My daughter is not as good as a mother-in-law."

"Impossible! My grandma clearly said that it was temporarily staying."

"Hmph, then you let Zhang Cui cheated, but it's all the same. Since it was given to me, it is Lao Tzu's freedom to do whatever he wants!" Then, Zhang Qiang showed a cruel expression and threatened: "Jin Now that you can't run away, you'd better be obedient. From now on, you will serve Lao Tzu every day, and I will give you food. If you don't serve Lao Tzu comfortably, I will kill you!"

With that said, Zhang Qiang wanted to rush towards Lin Xi.

"You, don't come over!"

"Help!"

At this time, Lin Xi's face was full of horror, but his heart was full of clarity.

Her appearance also made Zhang Qiang relax his vigilance, thinking: What can a little girl with thin arms and legs do? It's not what he wants.

Just as Zhang Qiang forced Lin Xi to retreat and was about to get started, Lin Xi suddenly took out the bottle of capsaicin spray from his pocket, pressed the nozzle hard, and sprayed Zhang Qiang's eyes.

"Ah!" Zhang Qiang covered his eyes and yelled with pain.

Lin Xi also ran to the side at this time, avoiding the place where Zhang Qiang could reach with both hands.

Staring at Zhang Qiang alertly for a few seconds, while the other party was rolling on the floor with pain, Lin Xi took out the electric shock stick modified by the power bank from his pocket, pressed the switch, and pressed it against the back of his neck. .

Along with the yelling, Zhang Qiang's body twitched suddenly.

It wasn't until Zhang Qiang's body stopped the continuous shaking, and Lin Xi held the electric shock stick on the opponent's body for a few more times.

Seeing Zhang Qiang lying motionless on the ground, Lin Xi cursed "old pervert", but addiction went forward and kicked the opponent hard.

...

Chapter 5: A serious flickerSettings

When Zhang Qiang woke up swayingly, he found that he was framed on the door frame with no rope on him, just two stools.

I don't know how Lin Xi got it. His two arms were stuck in the legs of the stool. It hurts to death as if it was about to be broken.

The upper body is stuck and can't run.

At this time, Lin Xi walked to Zhang Qiang.

Zhang Qiang immediately yelled: "You **** tied Lao Tzu and want to turn the sky! Believe it or not, Lao Tzu killed you..."

Lin Xi looked at Zhang Qiang coldly, and snorted coldly: "Huh, I'm afraid you won't have this chance to kill me."

Lin Xi took out his mobile phone and played the recording just now: The recording started from Zhang Qiang's improper act against Lin Xi, and it stopped abruptly when Lin Xi called for help in horror.

The latter is deliberately not recorded by Lin Xi, because the previous paragraph is the most convincing.

"So what? Zhang Cui gave you to Lao Tzu, I can do whatever I want, no one can control it!" Zhang Qiang disapproved.

Lin Xi pursed the corners of his mouth: "It doesn't matter? What kind of society do you think this is, tell you, as long as I take this recording to sue you, you will be arrested and shot. Do you know what it means to be shot?"

Hearing that, Zhang Qiang's eyes widened: "You, you **** scare Lao Tzu! The killer beheaded, Lao Tzu is just trying to strengthen you, so I might be shot!"

"It seems that you don't know the current law at all. I don't believe it. Well, I will let you die clearly." With that, Lin Xi went to the yard.

"Where are you **** going! Let me go!"

Lin Xi ignored Zhang Qiang and continued to move forward.

The luggage bag was carried outside by her before. Lin Xi took the original language document from the inside, walked back to Zhang Qiang, and pointed to the word'Chinese' on the cover: "Did you see it? Criminal law."

"Punishment, criminal law?" Zhang Qiang was taken aback: Although he has no knowledge, he has also heard that others have talked about these powerful laws.

"Why are you still carrying this?"

"I still have the Constitution, Minor Protection Law, military technology, and biological sciences in my bag. Do you want to read it?" Lin Xi rolled his eyes.

After all, Lin Xizuo turned over, and randomly turned to a page without illustrations. He took it in front of Zhang Qiang, pointed to one of the after-school exercises, and said: "Here, see clearly, where the offender is responsible for the victim Coercive sexual assaults or those with this tendency constitute a crime and will be sentenced to death or suspended execution."

"Really, really want to be beaten?" Zhang Qiang was trembling with fright.

"I, I don't believe it, you **** deceive me..."

Lin Xi really fooled him. Who made this Zhang Qiang not only a law illiterate or an illiterate? This is, there is not even a newspaper from this home. I don't know how many couplets have been posted at the door by the bear kids. The curse words can be seen without being torn off.

"Cut, it's written in black and white, do I still need to lie to you?" After a pause, Lin Xi said again: "When tomorrow dawns, I will take the recording and go to the police station to sue you. Just wait for you to be arrested. "

Lin Xi's expression was so serious and his tone was so firm that Zhang Qiang was frightened and stupefied when he heard this.

"But neither did I, nothing really happened to you."

"Didn't you see it? What's written above, even if you have this tendency."

"I..." Zhang Qiang was so scared that his legs trembled, and he began to beg for mercy: "Girl, shouldn't it be my uncle, I shouldn't have a crooked mind, can I not change my uncle or change it? Don't tell me, I will be delicious in the future It's delicious for you."

This place is closed. Zhang Qiang has never been to the village or school. He has little knowledge and no fear. He just wants to live now. Although he is not alive, it is better to live.

Lin Xi stared at Zhang Qiang for a while, as if thinking about it, and then said, "It's okay if you don't tell you, but I can't help you in this bad place."

"Good, good, I can't help it." Zhang Qiang actually wished that Lin Xi would not be here anymore: I thought it was a good man and bully, but I didn't expect this girl to be so powerful, she was a disaster star. I didn't know what was sprayed into his eyes just now, and his face was still painful now.

"I will live in another place myself." Lin Xi said.

"Change." Zhang Qiang agreed with what Lin Xi said now.

Seeing that Lin Xi had no more text, Zhang Qiang tentatively asked: "Then...that recording?"

"I have to keep this recording, lest you retaliate against me at any time."

"But this..."

"If you have any concerns, I just don't want to go out. But if you don't keep your mouth shut and let others know, the police hear the rumors and take the initiative to come to me to find out about the situation, then you can't blame me."

"No, no." How could he hurt himself.

"You can let me go now, right?" Now he didn't dare to move, and it hurt as soon as he tried.

Lin Xi ignored Zhang Qiang and went back to the yard. He took some snacks from his backpack and ate them. Looking at the recording on the phone, Lin Xi thought about it and changed the name of the remark to 'evidence'.

This evidence is not only for Zhang Qiang, but also for Zhang Cui and others. If she wants to leave that home and they block her in the future, this recording is the best evidence.

Zhang Qiang's house was too smelly, Lin Xi didn't want to go in, but now it was dark outside and she couldn't go anywhere else. So Lin Xi sat in the yard of Zhang Qiang's house and waited until three or four o'clock, before dawn, before putting on his luggage and leaving from here.

She didn't want to stay in this ghost place for so long, but Lin Xi used the phone to book a car online before coming. Because this place is too far away, there is no one to take orders at night, only to make appointments in the morning.

Zhang Qiang was still hung on the door frame, and he didn't know if he was asleep or dizzy. He didn't even know Lin Xi was leaving.

After Lin Xi left, it wasn't until dawn that villagers saw Zhang Qiang on the door frame inside the courtyard door of Zhang Qiang's house that was not open.

Soon many people came, and everyone looked at Zhang Qiang's appearance and was amazed.

"Zhang Qiang, how did you get it? How can you put yourself on Carmen by moving a stool out?"

"I," Zhang Qiang didn't dare to say that Lin Xi did it, so he could only make a fool of: "How did I know, didn't this get stuck accidentally?"

This remark drew ridicule from everyone.

Several powerful men broke off the stool leg and knocked Zhang Qiang off.

At this time, an aunt came to Zhang Qiang, looked in the direction of the house, and asked strangely: "Didn't Zhang Cui say that he sent a child from a distant house to you yesterday? Why didn't you see this person?"

When Zhang Qiang heard this question, his expression changed drastically, and he looked around and found that Lin Xi had disappeared.

He didn't dare to say that Lin Xi had already left. What if these people asked him how Lin Xi left? There are a lot of broken mouths in this village. When the time comes, it will become more and more crooked. If the police go to find Lin Xi, The other party then gives the recording to the police, isn't he over?

Zhang Qiang didn't know how to explain it for a while, so he found an excuse indiscriminately: "The baby is making a lot of noise. I'm shutting up the house."

The aunt who asked the question nodded her head and didn't feel surprised: there were children from other homes who had been brought in from outside. At the beginning, it was a lot of noise and always wanted to run. Everyone dealt with it like this. After shutting down for a while, I'm getting used to it. .

"People Zhang Cui gave the money, don't forget to give someone a meal." The aunt reminded him, and then left with the others.

On the other side, at this time, Lin Xi had walked for about an hour and a half to reach the entrance of the village.

After squatting at the entrance of the village for another half an hour, Lin Xi saw a bright white sedan photographed in City B approaching her.

In the car. The driver looked at a thin figure from a distance, squatting alone on the side of the road at the entrance of the village, with no one on his left.

When the car stopped in front of Lin Xi, the driver asked in surprise, "Just you?"

"Yes, it's just me," Lin Xi nodded, the corners of his mouth raised, and then explained: "I'm going to find my dad, he is in city B."

Things like novels, Lin Xi still feels a bit illusory, and that big dad who has never met...

So, at first, Lin Xi thought about running away from home to find Gu Shao, but it was just a fleeting thought in his mind, without thinking deeply.

It wasn't until that day that Song Kexin and Zhang Cui had heard of a dialogue between Song Kexin and Zhang Cui, and then thinking of the dark plot of "she" in the novel that she was sent to her hometown in the country, Lin Xi finally made a bold decision that she wanted to take refuge in her own father.

Therefore, this time when he went out, although Lin Xi didn't bring any valuables with him, he packed all his important things into his luggage.

In the car, the driver heard Lin Xi's explanation, and his eyes flashed: It's very common for parents to go out to work in the countryside, leave the elderly and children in their hometowns, and wait until the children are older before they take them to the city to go to school. Not surprisingly.

"Your parents won't come to pick you up personally, just let you go by yourself." The driver muttered as he got out of the car, helped Lin Xi put his luggage on the car, and made sure that Lin Xi would be there again. Destination: "You are going to No. 77, Zhongshan Street..."

Speaking of this, the driver suddenly appeared surprised: "Are you going to the NTN Technology Center? Where does your dad work?"

NTN Technology Center is a very large company and it is very famous. Even his driver who drives online car-hailing all day long is like a master.

"En." Lin Xi replied: Becoming a boss can be regarded as going to work.

"There is a lot of income from working there." The driver said with emotion: I heard that even the cleaning salary in it is higher than other places.

Lin Xi smiled and said, "My father is very good." It is more than good. Whether in novels or in reality, Gu Shao is a big boss.

Speaking of Gu Shao, Lin Xi didn't know where to come out of his heart.

However, thinking of meeting with each other soon, Lin Xi suddenly felt a little trance.

The driver didn't care about Lin Xi's "excellent".

As the car was driving, the driver caught a glimpse of Lin Xi holding the seat belt in both hands, his expression tense, frowning and rubbing his head for a while, thinking that she was uncomfortable, so he asked caringly: "Are you motion sick? I drive slower?"

Lin Xi recovered and shook his head: "No, I'm fine, don't drive slowly." She just wanted to see how Gu Shao would explain to him their father-daughter relationship, and let the other party accept that there is such a big deal. The facts of his daughter.

...

Chapter 6: Mr. Gu? Gu Shao? !Settings

It takes a few hours to get back to City B from Zhangjiacun, and the journey is smooth.

Lin Xi sat quietly in the car, occasionally listening to the driver tell her about the local customs and the delicious food and fun of City B.

Although he didn't sleep last night, Lin Xi seemed to be beaten with blood at this time, and he was not sleepy at all.

When the car drove to a place not far in front of the NTN Science and Technology Center, the driver stopped and explained: "Vehicles from inside and outside can't get in, so they can only stop here."

Lin Xi nodded and said thank you, saying it was okay, and got out of the car.

Standing in front of the NTN Science and Technology Center building, looking up at the high-end magnificent building in front of him, Lin Xi couldn't help but sigh in his heart: the legendary NTN Science and Technology Center, sure enough... even the office building looks impressive.

This is also the place she has been yearning for. Lin Xi remembers that there was an essay on school cultural activities with the title "Dream". What she wrote was dreaming of becoming the youngest professor in China and entering here.

That essay was later selected as an excellent model essay. It's a pity that Lin Xi ran to the family with excitement and said that Song Kexin just glanced lightly and said "very good", and the others' attitudes were completely indifferent. At that time, everyone was busy watching the collective dance performed by Lin Anxin's class.

Lin Xi fell into memory.

A small figure wearing a sports sweater and carrying a huge luggage bag appeared a bit abrupt in front of the NTN building.

Probably because Lin Xi had been standing outside the building for too long, he was seen by the security guards not far away and seemed to treat her as a beggar.

The security guard walked over and called to Lin Xi: "That kid, what are you doing?" Isn't this the place to beg?

Seeing the security guard in front of him, Lin Xi nodded towards the other person: "Hello, uncle, I'll come to find someone. Is it okay to enter the NTN Technology Center through the main entrance here?"

Lin Xi's manner is polite, the meaning expressed in his words is also very clear, and it does not feel like a beggar.

The security guard looked at Lin Xi suspiciously: "Are you here to find someone?"

"Well, the person I'm looking for is working here."

Listening to Lin Xi's words doesn't seem to be fake, but seeing her like this...

The security guard was not sure, and didn't know what to do for a while, he hesitated, and said to Lin Xi, "I don't know, either. Come with me and ask yourself."

The security guard brought Lin Xi to the NTN front desk, gave a brief explanation to the front desk staff, and left.

The front desk is a young lady.

The other party looked at Lin Xi, with doubts flashing in his eyes: The girl in front of him looked young, and was obviously a student. She was definitely not here to do errands, but it didn't seem like she was looking for someone.

However, the front desk still asked softly: "Who do you need to find? I can check it for you."

"I'm looking for Gu Shao, you President Gu," Lin Xi said.

Hearing this, the front desk was shocked and almost thought that he had heard it wrong.

"Are you looking for us, Mr. Gu?"

"Yes." Lin Xi nodded.

The front desk frowned—obviously, he didn't believe Lin Xi's rhetoric.

Their big boss and the young girl in front of them didn't seem to overlap.

"Do you know about Mr. Gu in books or reports?" the front desk asked again.

Lin Xi thought about it, she knew from the novel in the dream that Gu Shao was her own father, and it should be considered a book, so she nodded.

Upon seeing this, the young lady at the front desk twitched her mouth slightly-the child saw President Gu on the news, so he would run over to look for President Gu. Isn't this... I'm afraid I am teasing her?

Although Lin Xi felt that he was making trouble unreasonably: However, the front desk still asked professionally: "Then, do you have an appointment?"

Lin Xi shook his head: "There is no appointment."

I eagerly asked: "Then can I make an appointment now?"

The front desk smiled professionally: "Sorry, our Mr. Gu's appointment has been queued very late."

"It's okay, I can wait." Lin Xi was persistent.

The front desk was immediately embarrassed. She just wanted to send the child away, but she didn't expect the other party to be so persistent. A 13 or 14-year-old child looked dirty. It was unreasonable to make an appointment to see their president.

"Sorry, there is no reasonable business to make an appointment for you." The front desk smiled professionally, with the same firm tone.

Hearing this, Lin Xi couldn't help being disappointed.

—I didn't expect it to be so difficult to meet a boss.

But Lin Xi didn't want to give up.

Lin Xi bit her lip and buried her head, still standing motionless in front of the front desk.

Suddenly, Lin Xi's mind flashed. He raised his head and looked at the young lady at the front desk sincerely, and said again: "I really want to meet Mr. Gu. Although I haven't seen him before, he belongs to me. benefactor."

Without Gu Shao, there would not be her in this world. Therefore, it is not wrong to say that it is a 'benefactor'.

Lin Xi suppressed the guilty conscience, and said, "I am a poor student sponsored by General Gu."

Hearing this, the front desk's expression moved, and the expression in Lin Xi's eyes became surprised.

Then Lin Xi continued to say: "I came here specially from Zhangjiacun, just want to thank my sponsor."

With that, Lin Xi took out her transcript for this month's test from her schoolbag and handed it to the young lady at the front desk.

At this time, the report card was crumpled, reflecting that Lin Xi was as pitiful as this report card.

It wasn't that Lin Xi wanted to do this deliberately. Before he jumped into the artificial lake to fish for Lin Anxin, the transcript was in the pocket of the school uniform, and then it was soaked by the lake.

The school name is not written on the list, but there is a school badge in the upper right corner. Fortunately, the young lady at the front desk generally doesn't pay attention to the problem of education resources in primary and secondary schools, so I don't know that this is the school badge of an aristocratic school.

The front desk's gaze was on the transcript—the '1' in the grade column was particularly conspicuous, and the scores of the following subjects were also very good.

"So, you want to show your report card to Mr. Gu, right?" the front desk asked.

Lin Xi nodded.

Lin Xi looks dirty and messy hair now, indeed like a poor student.

Looking at Lin Xi's pitiful, sincere eyes, the young lady at the front desk was a little moved.

-Although she doesn't know whether Mr. Gu has funded poor students, Lin Xi doesn't look like a fake at all, and what he said is true.

She is an excellent girl who knows the good news!

The front desk commented heartily, because Lin Xi's behavior was moved.

"Sit here and wait for a while, I'll help you arrange an appointment." The front desk smiled friendly at Lin Xi and said. This smile is completely different from the professional smile before.

The front desk called to the president's office and briefly explained the situation on the phone, and added a little personal feelings.

...

I got a reply soon.

The front desk took Lin Xi through a security check and walked to the elevator: "It has been reserved. You go up from here, and the elevator will go straight to the 27th floor, and someone will meet you when you go up."

"Okay, thank you sister." Lin Xi cast a sincere and grateful smile to the young lady at the front desk.

Hearing Lin Xi called herself "sister", the front desk was happy for a while: she was only 26, and now when she goes out, all the kids call herself "auntie"! Excessive!

Seeing Lin Xi getting on the elevator, the front desk was still wondering whether to notify the reporter. This is after all touching and worthy of publicity.

27 floors. Gu Shao was still in a meeting, and Lin Xi was arranged to wait in a small meeting room by the staff who received her.

Lin Xi sat in the conference room and waited quietly.

At this moment, Xu Fei, Gu Shao's assistant, walked in and looked at Lin Xi with some curiosity.

"Are you a poor, er student funded by General Gu?" Xu Fei asked, deliberately avoiding the term'poor student'.

Lin Xi did not answer, but replied vaguely: Actually not...

Seeing the girl sitting in a chair with her back straightened, Xu Fei was amazed: Unexpectedly, the boss usually looked at a cold-blooded and ruthless person, and actually helped poor students.

Seeing Lin Xi's restraint and tension, Xu Fei gave a light cough and asked her, "Would you like to drink water?"

"Okay," Lin Xi answered, and said, "Thank you."

Xu Fei sent someone a glass of water, and Lin Xi took the glass with both hands and took a few sips.

Embarrassed again in the small conference room.

Lin Xi stared at a place in the meeting room in a daze.

Xu Fei followed Lin Xi's line of sight, and what was displayed on the wall was a schematic diagram of the T-NM chip design.

Xu Fei raised his eyebrows. In order to find something to say, he asked Lin Xi casually: "Do you understand this?"

Originally, Xu Fei just asked casually, never thought that Lin Xi really understood.

Lin Xi nodded seriously.

"This is the design of the T-NM chip, right?"

"You know?" Xu Fei was surprised that Lin Xi could actually name this, and there was no name or introduction on the display board.

As a result, I heard Lin Xi again: "Know that the ring-shaped double guide formed by the'n2' high-speed NS parts has increased the operating speed of the T-type chip by 60 times."

"In addition," after a pause, Lin Xi said again: "T-NM chips have also shrunk a lot in size. Normal T-type chips are usually 0.8 to 1.2 square centimeters, while T-NM chips can be as small as 0.05 square centimeters. ."

When he said this, Lin Xi seemed to have light in his eyes.

-Accurate!

Xu Fei was almost startled to drop his chin.

"How do you know this?" Xu Fei asked. This kind of cutting-edge technology, even the undergraduates of this major may not understand it.

"I've seen it before," Lin Xi explained frankly: "It was published in the digital journal "Electronic Technology" last June."

Xu Fei: "!" Xueba is Xueba...

Xu Fei: "Ah, what grade are you in?"

Lin Xi: "The second day."

Xu Fei: "..." What was he doing in his second year? It seems that he is still hooking three strands, four profound things, five things.

"Are you very interested in the field of electronic technology?" Xu Fei asked what came to mind. A pair of eyes shined brightly, as if a good seed had been found.

Lin Xi opened his mouth and answered just in time, when Xu Fei suddenly got up and looked over her to the direction of the meeting room.

"President Gu."

"!"

Mr. Gu? Gu Shao? !

Lin Xi was taken aback, stood up abruptly, turned his head and looked behind him.

Chapter 7: I raise youSettings

As soon as Lin Xi turned his head, he saw a man walking in the door of the small meeting room.

The opponent was tall, taller than the photos in the reports, taller than Lin Xi had imagined.

The other party looks very young. Lin Xi remembers that Gu Shao should be only 37 years old this year.

Gu Shao's expression was indifferent, but unlike Lin Yize's frightening chill, the person's coldness in front of him was more like a kind of indifference and oppressive temperament.

It was as if you would lower your head unconsciously as long as you stood in front of him.

But Lin Xi didn't. He tilted his head slightly, looked at the person in front of him with bright eyes, and raised the corners of his mouth unconsciously.

—Finally know why she looks better than Lin Anxin.

Lin Anxin looks like her mother, and Song Kexin's appearance is not the typical beauty, but the delicate and pleasant Xiaojiabiyu appearance in the ancient romantic essays.

Lin Xi's facial features are obviously inherited from his own father.

And seeing the real person up close, Lin Xi realized that Gu Shao's eyes were actually the same color as hers, and they were all lighter brown than ordinary people.

Looking at the child with a dirty face and giggling at him, Gu Shao frowned slightly unconsciously: He was reminiscing about denying the child in front of him.

There were caring activities in the school before, and Gu Shao did fund a few poor students in his name.

However, the follow-up matters are handled by the school in a unified manner, and Gu Shao is not aware that the money he paid to support the children.

How did this child find him?

Could it be the news provided to her by the school organizer?

Gu Shao thought, opening his mouth to ask.

At this time, Lin Xi took a step towards Shao, and said, "Dad!"

Bang—

There was a loud noise.

This is the noise made by Xu Fei when he was unable to stand firm and hit the edge of the table.

Xu Fei: "This..." Just now it was still the relationship between the sponsor and the sponsored student. Why did you call it 'Dad' as soon as you spoke? ! This is a big joke.

"Well, little sister, this is our President Gu and your sponsor. You can call Uncle Gu or President Gu." Xu Fei bit his head and reminded.

In short, don't call it 'dad'. They don't have a girlfriend, Mr. Gu, where is the daughter of that age. Although there are countless people on the Internet calling their boss 'Dad', that's not a joke, this little girl shouldn't take it seriously.

Xu Fei looked at Lin Xi, and then at his boss carefully.

At this moment, Gu Shao, who was inexplicably promoted to become a "dad" after a meeting, also twitched the corners of his mouth slightly.

Gu Shao's eyes met Lin Xi, but Lin Xi did not dodge.

After staring at each other for a few seconds, it seemed that the look on the girl's face didn't seem to be joking, and Gu Shao coldly said: "You have admitted the wrong person, I am not your father."

"You are my father." Lin Xi insisted.

Seeing Gu Shao's expression became colder again, Lin Xi felt a little bit in his heart, and quickly explained: "You are really my father. I didn't lie to you. Fifteen years ago, you had an accident with a woman. Later, That woman became pregnant and gave birth to a daughter, it's me!"

"You may not believe or know that woman, or you may have no impression of what happened at the time, but what I said is true. If you don't believe it, you can check it, and you can take me for a paternity test."

At this moment, Xu Fei on the side was dumbfounded, and his chin almost fell to the ground in shock.

15 years? Accident? relation? child? Can not remember? !

He had always thought that his boss was a working machine with no emotions. He even suspected that his boss had a problem several times. Didn't he expect that he had such a rich "life experience" more than a decade ago? And it's very likely that he is an out-and-out scumbag?

Xu Fei felt that he took a bite of shocking melon inexplicably, and suddenly his back became cold: Knowing the boss's dark history, should he not be killed?

So should he pretend that he hasn't heard anything and disappeared where he didn't see it?

...

Here, seeing Gu Shao only showed a little surprise on his face for a moment, and then returned to a cold and unpredictable expression, Lin Xi was a little nervous, bit his lip, and then looked at Gu Shao and said: " I'm not here to blackmail you."

But girl, your current posture is really like blackmail...

Xu Fei murmured silently.

Gu Shao still looked at Lin Xi indifferently: "Then what is your current behavior?"

"I, I just hope you can support me." After that, Lin Xi quickly added: "It doesn't take too long, as long as you raise me to adulthood."

"I don't spend money arbitrarily, and I won't cause trouble, so I can raise it easily." Lin Xi's eyes were extremely sincere.

Before she became an adult, she couldn't do anything. If she continued to stay at that home, she would repeat the mistakes in the novel, and the figure of Lin Yize who finally appeared in that strange dream also made Lin Xi feel uneasy.

She needs a guardian.

Gu Shao remained silent, but his calm eyes made people feel stressful.

Lin Xi was a little anxious, and asked tentatively: "Do you not believe what I said?"

"What do you think is the credibility of what an unidentified person said suddenly?" Gu Shao asked back.

"..." There is no credibility.

Lin Xi murmured inwardly.

Immediately afterwards, he listened to Gu Shao again: "You have nothing to do with me, and I have no obligation to support you, so you can leave."

Gu Shao called the security of the building to prepare to take Lin Xi out.

Upon seeing this, Lin Xi suddenly panicked and hugged Gu Shao's arm: "I won't go!"

Looking at his child like a koala, and the dirty black paws on his sleeves, Gu Shao frowned deeply, his eyes flashed with disgust.

Without paying attention to Shao's face, Lin Xi began to stalk her: "I beg you, can you raise me to adulthood? I can not spend your money, and I will repay you in the future."

"If you need me, I can still end your old age, find you the best care, buy the best cemetery..."

Gu Shao: "..."

Xu Fei: "..." He felt that this girl was not here to touch porcelain, but to deliberately want to **** off their boss.

However, the patience of their boss with this little girl is beyond Xu Fei's previous cognition.

Several security guards stood aside in a daze, not knowing how to start.

Just then, another person opened the door and came in.

This is Gu Shao's assistant, Chen Ziyang.

"Professor, the car for the Ias Technology Forum in N City has been arranged, and now it can be sent out." Looking at the scene of the small conference room, Chen Ziyang was stunned, and looked at it unclearly, and saw Xu Fei there desperately Winked at yourself.

"Uh, I'm going to see if the forum materials are ready." After speaking, Chen Ziyang consciously retreated and took away a few stupid security guards by the way.

"Let go." Gu Shao said again, his voice sounding like ice ball.

Seeing that the "crisis" was lifted, Lin Xi let go of his hand knowingly, and stood obediently in front of Gu Shao.

"What is it called?" Gu Shao asked.

"Lin Xi, no, my name is Gu Xi, Gu Shao's Gu, milkshake's smoothie." After that, Lin Xi cast a flattering smile at Gu Shao.

Gu Shao: "..."

"I don't have children, and I don't plan to be like children." Gu Shao glanced at the time and left the door.

Seeing Gu Shao leaving, Xu Fei next to him remembered something and ran after him.

"President."

"In the two days I went to N City, you have to keep an eye on a few items, and you need to make a phone call." Gu Shao ordered.

"Okay, I see," Xu Fei responded and asked again: "Then what about that kid now?"

Xu Fei originally thought that the boss would say send it out, or call the police, but saw that Gu Shao seemed to think about it for two seconds, and said: "Look at it first, and wait for me to come back."

"Okay..." The boss meant to let that girl stay here for the first two days, right?

...

Watching Gu Shao leave, Xu Fei returned to the small meeting room before.

At this time, Lin Xi was still standing in the same place, lowered his head, pinching his fingers, and the loss on his face was completely different from that of the dead skinny face before.

Looks pitiful.

The appearance of this girl is indeed suspicious, but it does not look like a scientific research spy sent by a special organization.

Xu Fei walked up to Lin Xi and subconsciously asked with a light tone, "Do you have any family members?"

Seeing that Lin Xi seemed to be about to answer, "You are my family, Mr. Gu," Xu Fei quickly emphasized: "Family other than Mr. Gu. Where are they? Do you have their contact information? Or...your mother Contact information."

Xu Fei is not completely unbelief of Lin Xi's remarks, especially the boss's different attitude...

Hearing this, Lin Xi didn't speak, but shook his head with his mouth pursed.

This posture made Xu Fei very helpless.

Thinking of the boss's explanation, Xu Fei waved his hand: "Forget it, let's just follow me first, and I will find a place for you to settle down temporarily."

"You mean I can stay here?" Lin Xi raised his head, the light in his eyes was dazzling.

"It's only temporary."

Lin Xi directly omitted Xu Fei's last sentence, bowed to Xu Fei with a smile on his face, and said, "Thank you, I will trouble you."

—This girl is very polite and doesn't look like a wild child.

Xu Fei thought to himself.

"You stay here first, I'll go to deal with the work first, and come back at the end of get off work time."

Lin Xi nodded, stopped Xu Fei again, and asked, "May I borrow the bathroom?"

Just now when he grabbed Gu Shao's sleeve, Lin Xi noticed that his hands were a bit dirty.

"Yes." Afraid of Lin Xi running around, Xu Fei found a female employee to take Lin Xi with him.

Walking into the bathroom, Lin Xi walked to the mirror, and was startled by the image of her own gray face in the mirror: her hair in the mirror was messy and tied up, and when she looked closely, there were still a few cobwebs hanging on her clothes. It was dusty, the cuffs were still greasy, and the face... even more terribly dirty.

These should have been rubbed while Zhang Qiang was hiding from each other. Lin Xi was tight along the way, and Lin Xi completely forgot to pay attention to his own image.

The first time I saw my pro-dad, she was such an image? !

No wonder the other party disliked it so much.

Lin Xi covered his face, sloppy...

In the bathroom.

Lin Xi washed her face, tied her hair again, and found a clean suit from her luggage bag and put it on.

When Lin Xi came out, she met the surprised look of the female staff member just now: I didn't expect this little girl to be so beautiful! Moreover, the five senses have a feeling...

Here, in the car going to the airport.

Chen Ziyang peeked carefully in the back row through the rearview mirror.

Chen Ziyang just learned the whole thing from Xu Fei on WeChat: with 10 brains, their boss would suddenly pop out a child that old.

"Professor, in that matter, I mean the girl just now, do you want to contact the police first?" Chen Ziyang asked.

In case someone deliberately arranged it, they should also prepare early.

As a core electronic technology research center, NTN is of great significance, and their professors themselves have a lot of core technology and information. Therefore, in recent years, many people have tried to get close to the professors and steal data from the center.

It is not ruled out that in order to confuse the audience, the forces behind deliberately found a minor child.

Gu Shao did not speak.

But tapping his fingers on the armrest of the seat revealed that he was not as indifferent as he appeared at the moment.

—In Gu Shao's memory, there was indeed an unclear memory.

Fifteen years ago, at that time, Gu Shao's identity was not the current Professor Gu and the president of NTN Technology Center, but the second son of Gu Qinghua, the second youngest of the Gu family.

At a premeditated banquet, although he avoided the opponent's black hands, he was still hit.

He was somewhat unconscious, and he was helped into the room by his assistant. He wanted to use his sleep to get through the night, but he didn't expect something happened in the middle.

When Gu Shao woke up the next day, all traces had been deliberately erased, leaving no abnormality.

Gu Shao later dealt with the people who had wronged him, so he didn't care about it anymore.

He wasn't sure if there were other accidents that night, or someone broke into his room and had a relationship.

But this possibility is not ruled out.

Chen Ziyang looked at Gu Shao's thoughtful expression, his eyes widened slightly, as if he understood something: Could it be that what Xu Fei said is true, the professor really has such a 'love history', right?

"Professor, do you need to arrange for a paternity test?" Chen Ziyang asked tentatively, struggling to maintain his normal expression, suppressing the shock in his heart.

Gu Shao still did not speak, but the expression in his eyes deepened a bit.

Ignoring Chen Ziyang, Gu Shao took out his cell phone and dialed a call.

The call is connected quickly.

"Sir." From the phone, a low man's voice came, with a respectful tone.

"Go and look up a girl named Gu Xi," Gu Shao paused after realizing that he was wrong, and corrected: "A 13 or 14-year-old girl named Lin Xi."

"In addition," Gu Shao lowered his eyes, and said again: "Let's check what happened to the Huangting Hotel fifteen years ago."

Hearing that, the person on the other end of the phone answered without asking more: "It's sir, I will arrange for someone to investigate immediately."

After hanging up the phone, Gu Shao fell into deep thought again.

Only this time, what he remembered in his mind was not the vague memory ten years ago, but the gray-headed girl who appeared in front of him 20 minutes ago.

...

On the other side, the Lin family.

Zhang Cui sent Lin Xi to Zhang Qiang and asked the driver to drive back here on the excuse of visiting relatives.

Stayed at home here for another night. After lunch, Zhang Cui packed up and prepared to return to his residence.

At another time, Zhang Cui couldn't help but cares a few words when he saw that his daughter's complexion was not good: "Ke Xin, are you uneasy?"

Song Kexin nodded first, then shook her head: "Mom, I always feel that my heart is not at ease. How did you tell Lin Xi when you left yesterday? Would she find something wrong came out of Zhang Qiang's house?"

Zhang Cui calmly patted Song Kexin's hand and said, "You are just too nervous. Lin Xi stays in the village, one has no money, and the other is unfamiliar with the place of life. I also secretly brought my phone back, and she paid it back. Where can I go?"

"And early this morning, I specially asked the wife of Zhang Datian next door to help Zhang Qiang to take a look."

"How is it?" Song Kexin became nervous.

"Don't worry, I didn't run, I heard that it was a bit of a noise, and Zhang Qiang shut the room."

Song Kexin breathed a sigh of relief, but frowned with some apprehension: "I'm worried that if she keeps making trouble, there will be bad news coming out."

If any braids are caught by the media, it will definitely have an impact on the reputation of the Lin family.

"Don't worry, the news from there won't come out, and it's normal for children to start not adapting to making troubles. After a few days, they will stop making troubles."

Hearing what Zhang Cui said, Song Kexin relaxed, and nodded: "It's really not possible. For Zhang Qiang, you can give me more money, so that he must keep Lin Xi under control."

Zhang Cui responded, his eyes rolled, as if thinking of something again, he took Song Kexin's hand again, and said, "Actually, you are worried that Yize and your mother-in-law care about the child, I have an idea."

"What's the idea?" Song Kexin asked.

"Anyway, the child was also sent there. Just transfer her account directly to your second grandfather's house, so that you won't be able to contact the Lin family for anything. Moreover, your second grandfather's family has many children, and many children have fewer children. The child may not be seen by others."

Everywhere, the hukou is now stricter. It's no better than a few decades ago when Zhang Qiang's family was a bachelor and many children couldn't justify him. But her second uncle's family can be regarded as relatives, so it is not difficult to pass Lin Xi's account there.

Song Kexin frowned slightly: "But it can't be justified here, right?"

"Of course I know this. What I mean is, pick another child who is about the same age from your second grandfather's house and take it over to raise it." After a pause, Zhang Cui continued: "The outside world doesn't know that Miss Lin is round. It's Fang's. If you come here with another child, isn't it the boss of you and Yi Zesheng?"

"When the time comes, you will raise that child as a niece at home, and you won't have such a big bump in your heart."

"Furthermore, the children in the village are simple and honest. They won't have as many crooked minds as Lin Xi, and there is no need to worry about our Xin'er being bullied."

Song Kexin felt that what Zhang Cui said was not unreasonable, but it was not a trivial matter to pick up another child: "I will discuss this matter with Yize and her mother-in-law."

Zhang Cui nodded, preparing to leave.

At this time, Song Kexin stopped her again, her expression a little disturbed: "Mom, you said Lin Xi wouldn't hate me?"

Zhang Cui waved his hand: "Children, where do you think so much, everything will be fine when you get used to it in Zhangjiacun in a few days."

Song Kexin nodded slightly and sent Zhang Cui away.

Here, Lin Xi still doesn't know: After experiencing the person being sent away, his hukou will soon be packaged and sent out.

After changing his clothes quickly, Lin Xi returned to the small meeting room before, waiting with peace of mind.

During the period, Lin Xi casually flipped through a book from his backpack to read it.

The meeting room was quiet and no one was disturbed.

After Xu Fei had processed a few documents, he just came out of the office and heard several female employees on the 27th floor discussing quietly in the pantry. The topic seemed to be about the boss and the girl.

"No way! You said that the girl looks like us..." The female staff member was shocked and silently uttered the word 'boss'.

"Really, I didn't lie to you, it's really a bit like, especially the feeling."

"Feeling? How do you feel?"

"I can't tell you, style, expression, er, aura? It just feels alike anyway."

"So, that girl is the boss's private...what?"

"Don't talk nonsense, maybe it is a child of some relative's family."

"Didn't it say that it was a student sponsored by the boss or something?"

...

Xu Fei's deliberate cough interrupted the conversation among several staff members. Several people were startled, and they hurriedly ended their break time and went back to their respective workstations.

Xu Fei was stunned in the same place: What did you say? Does that kid look like the boss? Why didn't he find out.

With doubts, Xu Fei went to the small meeting room. Seeing Lin Xi who had cleaned her face, Xu Fei's eyes widened suddenly: Where is this tm "somewhat like", it's obviously super like!

Seeing Xu Fei coming back, Lin Xi put away the book and looked at each other.

"You..." Are you really the boss's child?

"Your name is Lin Xi?"

Lin Xi nodded.

"You should be hungry. There is a restaurant in the center. You can wait here and I will get you a meal." Xu Fei said. The boss's child, he can't afford to be hungry.

Soon, Xu Fei personally gave Lin Xi a meal.

Seeing the meat piled into several hills on the dinner plate, Lin Xi's mouth twitched: What is the sudden 'warm hospitality'?

Taking the chopsticks from Xu Fei's hand, Lin Xi thought of something, then looked at the other person and asked: "My father hasn't come back yet? Would you like to give him a meal?"

Xu Fei, who was also eating, was taken aback, and explained: "Forgot to tell you. The forum that the president will go to this time will take two and a half days, and it will take at least two and a half days each time. Follow me first and stay here for a while."

Lin Xi bit his chopsticks and nodded.

The two of them were eating. Seeing that Lin Xi seemed to like to eat the sour pork, Xu Fei asked his colleagues to go to the restaurant and give Lin Xi a big bowl alone.

Lin Xi: "..." Is it murder to die?

After dinner, Lin Xi was taken by Xu Fei to the annex building behind the NTN building.

"This is the temporary apartment area in the center, usually used to receive some study groups, or temporary residence for newly recruited employees." Xu Fei introduced. "You will live here temporarily for these two days. If you have any needs, you can directly contact the apartment manager using the phone in the room."

"Don't be afraid, it's safe here."

"But you don't want to run around, you know?"

Before leaving, Xu Fei was worried about Lin Xi, and babbled again.

-Originally, Xu Fei had a very good impression of this kid who suddenly appeared and was suspected of being a schoolmaster, especially now that this baby is very likely to be the child of their boss.

But then again, what accident did the boss have that year when he had such a child?

Xu Fei looked at Lin Xi and couldn't help but muttered inwardly.

In one minute, Xu Fei had already made up a romantic drama about "Domineering CEO Fall in Love with Me" and "Beautiful Heroine Runs with the Ball" in Xu Fei's mind.

"Xiao Xi, you come over to find your father alone, then-" Where's your mother?

Xu Fei suddenly became very curious about the lady who had a story with their boss.

However, thinking of what Lin Xi looked like when he found this place today, Xu Fei suddenly stopped the following words.

—That Xixi, pitiful look, I don't know where it came from, how long it took to walk here, what happened in the middle, and how much wronged it was, especially when Lin Xi was eating just now. After so much, I don't know how long the city hasn't eaten enough.

If the previous days were going well, if there was a mother by his side, how could it be that way?

Wouldn't it, Xiao Xi's mother has...

Xu Fei suddenly became serious when he thought of this possibility, and the more he thought about it, the more he guessed it was correct.

If not, how could this kid suddenly come to find their boss?

Maybe the child's mother knew that she could no longer raise the child, so she told the child the truth and asked her to find his father.

Thinking about it this way, Xiao Xi, the child, is really pitiful.

...

The expression on Xu Fei's face sighed for a while, and Lin Xi looked dazed, completely unaware of what he was filling in his mind at the moment.

But what does this sudden sympathy mean?

"Don't worry, your father will be back soon." Xu Fei comforted.

Lin Xi nodded inexplicably.

After Xu Fei left, Lin Xi walked into the room and surveyed the temporary apartment.

The room is not big, similar to an ordinary hotel room, but the decoration is not that complicated, the whole room looks simple and warm.

The sheets and quilts and other daily necessities had obviously been replaced with new ones before she came.

Lin Xi put down the luggage bag, put it on the ground, took out the remaining snacks and clean clothes from the inside, put them in different categories, and folded the clothes neatly into the closet.

Then there are textbooks and books at the bottom.

The school textbooks and other books were divided into two stacks by Lin Xi and placed on the left and the right of the desk.

Looking at the pile of books on the left, Lin Xi was slightly surprised.

There are several electronic technology books signed by Gu Shao.

Lin Xi smiled when recalling the pro-dad he saw today.

—Although the other party looked a little bit fierce, he didn't seem to be very willing to see her, but Lin Xi felt that Gu Shao didn't look like a bad person, at least not as evil and cunning as the novel Fanwai commented.

I shouldn't beat her casually, or sell her.

I didn't play well...

Thinking of the scene when he saw Gu Shao today, Lin Xi felt embarrassed and couldn't help but bury his head in the pillow.

I wondered how to explain things to Gu Shao next time.

...

After a while, Lin Xi got up, rearranged the messed up bed, and walked to the desk.

There is an all-in-one computer on the desk. Lin Xi opened the computer without a password. It can be used and can also be used online.

Lin Xi dared not log in to several of his social accounts, worrying that his grandmother and mother would notice the clues.

Her mobile phone was taken away by Zhang Cui when she was in Zhangjiacun. Although Lin Xi deleted important historical records, including online car-hailing orders, the mobile phone card was still in it.

Lin Xi used a temporary account to log on to several web pages to check recent games. Including ordinary subject competitions and some student innovation competitions.

There are many such competitions, big and small, Lin Xi has participated in many times when he was in school, so the comparison is not unfamiliar.

Lin Xi wrote down several important or high prize competitions one by one, and then boarded the homepages of some training institutions and training schools, and found the contact email and information application form at the bottom.

If you participate in the competition, you will receive a bonus, and if you are participating in the award on behalf of a training organization, you can also receive an additional bonus.

Lin Xi knew about this because she had received invitation emails from some training institutions when she was in school.

Make a resume of his grades and awards, and send them to the contact mailboxes of the selected training schools. After confirming that they are correct, Lin Xi turned off the computer.

The rest is waiting.

Lin Xi thought about it: Whether Gu Shao would like to raise her, she didn't want to go back to Lin's house.

In the novel,'she' was off the assembly line when she was almost 18 years old, and it seemed that Lin Yize had shot Gu Shao at about the same time.

She can save a sum of money to support herself.

If Gu Shao is willing to support her, she will work harder to save money. In the future, if Gu Shao is inevitably bankrupted by Lin Yize, her money may be able to support the two of them.

Gu Shao, who was far away in N City, didn't know that he had been included in the list of 'people to raise in the future' by Lin Xi.

At this time, Gu Shao had just finished an evening meeting.

Leaving the venue, Gu Shao connected Xu Fei's phone.

"President."

"This afternoon, the person in charge of the two projects of Sttr and Fiberhome came to the center. Because you are not here, I asked them to leave the report document first, which has been forwarded to your mailbox. In addition, several meeting invitations have also been forwarded to yours. The mailbox is..." Xu Fei reported to Gu Shao.

After listening, Gu Shao responded, "I will watch it later."

"In addition," Xu Fei asked again: "The R&D of Ruiteng-11. The project team reported that the R&D of the first-generation chip has been completed ahead of schedule, and reports can be made at any time. The results show that was originally scheduled for the end of the month is needed. in advance."

"No, according to the planned schedule." Gu Shao said.

"Okay." Xu Fei responded.

Xu Fei: "Anything else is..."

Gu Shao: "What else is there?"

"It's the president, uh, I mean Xiao Xi, that girl today, I temporarily arranged for her to live in a temporary apartment."

Before hearing Gu Shao's reply, Xu Fei struggled for a while, still couldn't help but risked being'killed' by his boss: "President, Xiao Xi and you really look alike."

seeing is believing!

"Also during dinner today, the kid specifically asked when you would come back and asked me if I would like to serve you." Xu Fei unknowingly has acted as a catalyst for this father-daughter relationship.

Unfortunately, little effect has been achieved.

Hearing Xu Fei's words, Gu Shao's brows moved slightly, and then he only responded indifferently to signal that he heard it, obviously he didn't care much about it.

Xu Fei: "..." Then what? that's it? Isn't it touched? What about the bond between bloodlines?

Gu Shao confessed indifferently, "Temporarily be optimistic about that child", and then nothing else.

—Gu Shao was not a person who cared too much about unimportant things. The sudden appearance of that child was more unexpected to Gu Shao than others.

only...

Does it look like him?

Gu Shao slightly recalled seeing the stained face and the dirty paws this afternoon, and once again showed disgust.

Chapter 8: Paternity TestingSettings

The people arranged by Gu Shao quickly found out what happened at the Royal Court Hotel that year.

It turned out that it was not only Gu's fourth child who held the wedding there that day. On the other floor of the hotel, the chairman and senior executives of several well-known companies in City B also had a party.

At the party, Lin Yize brought Song Kexin, who was his secretary and lover at the time, to attend. Some people suggested that Song Kexin dance in public. Song Kexin did not cooperate and angered Lin Yize, so Song Kexin threw it to the group of business partners to play.

After Lin Yize left with a woman sent by another partner, Song Kexin was forcibly forced to drink a glass of "wine" by the group.

The scene was very chaotic, Song Kexin escaped from the party at a critical juncture.

Song Kexin, who suffered from the "wine" effect, panicked and did not escape from the hotel, but accidentally broke into Gu Shao's lounge.

At that time, Gu Shao was in the lounge, unconscious, and the conspiracy against him and the entire Gu family was not over.

Originally, Gu's fourth oldest wife would enter his lounge 'accidentally', but it turned out that Song Kexin's real accident happened.

"Because afterwards, Lin Yize used the power of the Lin family to remove all traces of the whole incident before we discovered it. In addition, our investigation was not focused on this aspect at the time, so we ignored this part at the time. This was our negligence. "The person on the phone said in a low tone.

Gu Shao was noncommittal, his eyes quickly swept over the information in his hand, and finally fell on the word'Lin'.

"Which Lin family?" Gu Shao asked.

"It's the Lin family in B city doing foreign trade, the original Lin Yu Group, now the Lin Group." The person on the phone explained.

Gu Shao nodded slightly and continued to turn back.

Regarding how Lin Yize awakened, how Song Kexin ignored the predecessors, how the two fell in love, how to show their affection in public, and how to form a happy family, Gu Shao didn't think he was strange. Care.

"So, Lin Xi—"

"We also found the medical and delivery records of that Ms. Song, as well as an abortion operation confirmation that was not effective. It is inferred from the time and the people and things Ms. Song has contacted afterwards that the child is indeed very likely to be your husband and you. That..." the person on the other end of the phone said cautiously.

After a pause, the person said again: "The other one we found is about Miss Lin Xi's information and some things that happened before Miss Lin Xi came to your husband."

This person subconsciously changed Lin Xi's name to 'Miss Lin Xi'—if Lin Xi was her husband's child, wouldn't it be their lady.

This information is much thicker than that of Lin Yize and Song Kexin. From Lin Xi's birth to the present, from home to school, and even Lin Xi's test scores, it can be seen how hard the investigators have been.

Gu Shao quickly flipped through and saw the last: "Zhangjiacun?"

"It's Song Kexin's mother's natal village. A few days ago, the driver of Lin's family sent Zhang Cui and Miss Lin Xi to Zhangjiacun. After that, Zhang Cui left Lin Xi at a relative's house and left and returned to City B."

"The Lin family seems to be planning to let Miss Lin Xi live in the village temporarily, but I don't know what method Lin Xi used to leave Zhangjiacun and find her husband."

"Anything else?" Gu Shao asked.

"Temporarily found these." The person replied, thought for a while, and added another sentence: "Zhangjiacun is not a short distance from the urban area of ​​City B. It should not be easy for Miss Lin Xi to find your husband."

This attitude somewhat surprised Gu Shao: According to his understanding, this Wang Wu is not a person who likes to express his subjective emotions at work.

-During the investigation, Lin Xi's information and Wang Wu have all read it. Such a strong and outstanding girl can easily make people feel good. And from the data, Lin Xi's growth experience in the Lin family is not very good.

"I see." Gu Shao replied, ended the call, and returned to the venue.

On the other side, in the NTN apartment.

Because Xu Fei told her not to run around and didn't want to cause trouble to the other party, Lin Xi stayed quietly in the apartment for a day, staring at her mailbox for a whole day by the way.

Finally, Lin Xi saw a new email notification popping up in the lower right corner of the screen.

This is the email that one of the training institutions replied to her after she sent her resume.

The content of the email is very simple, the front is an official thank you, and the back is a link.

This should be a test link.

Lin Xi opened a link to a place where he was familiar with the road, and the page immediately jumped to the test page.

It is a math contest test question. There are only 20 questions in total, 10 choices, 10 fill-in-the-blanks, and the time limit is 60 minutes to complete.

Although they are all filled-in-the-blank questions, and there are only 20 questions, it is not easy for ordinary people to complete these 20 questions within the specified time. Each question here contains a huge amount of calculation, and it is impossible to find exactly the same on the Internet. topic.

Lin Xi swiped the mouse and quickly read 20 questions. The agency probably screened the questions based on the resume submitted by her before. The difficulty of these questions is similar to that of her previous math competitions, and there are many similar questions Lin Xi Do it before.

Starting from clicking on the link, the timing has already started. Lin Xi no longer wasted time and turned out the notebook from the side of the table to start the calculation of the first question.

The first question is not difficult, Lin Xi only took less than 5 minutes to figure out the answer.

For the second question, Lin Xi only counted halfway.

This is the difference between a competition and an ordinary test: it is not necessary to calculate the final answer for every question.

Just like the current question, according to the previous calculations, the answer should be a negative number and not an integer. Therefore, it is easy to determine B using the elimination method.

Here comes the third question...

...

Lin Xi was very fast, completing 20 questions in less than 30 minutes.

After checking again, Lin Xi clicked 'Submit'.

After waiting for the prompt to rotate two times, the test result popped up on the computer screen.

【100 points. 】

Seeing this result, Lin Xi was not too surprised, but he was relieved.

But she didn't know that her test situation happened to be submitted to several teachers of the training institution along with the same batch of test papers.

"In this math test, a total of 46 valid copies were submitted. The quality is very good. There are 10 with a score of 80 or more, 3 with a score of 90 or more, and yes, there is one with a 100 score."

"100 points?" The other teacher on the side was a little surprised: this kind of competition level test is no better than an ordinary test, it is not easy to complete within the specified time, let alone it is all right.

The teacher in charge of statistics smiled and said: "It's the one we paid special attention to yesterday."

"You mean her, I saw that the awards on her resume are very good, and there was a difficulty factor that increased by 0.2 during the screening of the test questions. She actually got full marks?"

"This student is not bad, which school is from?"

The statistics teacher glanced at it: "I didn't fill it in."

"Then contact me now, isn't there a junior high school math competition next month?"

"Okay, I'll send an email first."

...

So just as Lin Xi at this end was about to log out of the mailbox, he received a new email.

It's the same institution before.

This time the other party sent her a registration form.

The receipt of this form proves that Lin Xi has passed the opponent's ability test.

Lin Xi filled in his personal information and contact information into the registration form.

Xu Fei gave her this new mobile number.

Lin Xi re-registered his social account with a new mobile phone number yesterday.

If you use these accounts in the future, Song Kexin and the others will not find out.

Although there are still 0 friends on these accounts, there will always be some in the future.

When Lin Xi was planning his future life happily, Xu Fei came and brought good news.

"You clean up and follow me to the office building." Xu Fei smiled.

"Huh? What's the matter?" Lin Xi turned off the computer, and collected the dense pile of calculation papers on the desk.

"Your father is back."

Lin Xi: "?"

Seeing that Lin Xi didn't seem to react, Xu Fei said again: "It's Mr. Gu. He is back and will be there in the afternoon."

"Really?!" Lin Xi was taken aback, with surprise in his eyes.

Didn't it mean two and a half days? Why does it seem to be only two days?

"Really, it seems that there is nothing wrong there, and the president will return directly to City B." Xu Fei explained.

As for the specific situation, we have to start with this morning.

The last exchange meeting of this forum ended in the morning.

There was also a closing ceremony in the afternoon, and the organizer invited Gu Shao as the final guest speaker.

Gu Shao declined the invitation of the other party on the grounds that something happened, and left N City early.

In the car, Gu Shao made a call to Xu Fei.

"President."

"Go and arrange a paternity test." Gu Shao confessed without nonsense on the phone.

Hearing that, Xu Fei was taken aback at first, and then reacted, feeling a little excited: The president heard him say that Xiao Xi looks very similar to him, so he decided to do a paternity test? ? Or do you finally remember the romantic past when you were young?

"President, has the meeting on your side ended?"

"kindness."

"Then when are you coming back?" Xu Fei felt that he should go and tell Lin Xi the good news.

"afternoon."

"Okay, I will arrange a paternity test right away." Xu Fei seemed more excited than Gu Shao, the client.

After speaking, Xu Fei didn't hang up the phone, but after waiting for a long time, he didn't hear the next sentence from his boss, so he couldn't help asking: "President, do you have anything else to ask?"

For example, how has Lin Xi been here these past two days, is it suitable for him, is he well-behaved?

Gu Shao only replied: "No."

Xu Fei: "..."

But Xu Fei was excited to tell Lin Xi the good news.

"So my father will take me for a paternity test later, right?" Lin Xi asked.

"Yes." He had already arranged everything properly.

"Do I need to prepare?" Lin Xi asked.

"No, you can follow me to meet at the Science and Technology Center in a while." After that, looking at Lin Xi's seriousness, Xu Fei thought she was afraid, so he comforted: "You don't need to be afraid, it's just one Small tests, and the identification results are definitely not wrong."

Xu Fei was very confident in himself: Lin Xi and their boss looked like a model, and no one would believe it if they weren't their biological father and daughter.

Lin Xi nodded and shook her head: She was not worried about the result, but she was a little nervous about seeing Gu Shao soon.

—I have determined the blood relationship between myself and the other party, and I don't know if Gu Shao can accept it...

Lin Xi was taken by Xu Fei to the 27th floor of the NTN Building.

Xu Fei asked her to sit in a small conference room and wait, but Lin Xi insisted that Xu Fei had to wait with her at the elevator entrance on the 27th floor.

Ding-

The elevator doors opened.

Lin Xi looked up and saw Gu Shao coming out of the elevator.

Chapter 9: Can voluntarily support youSettings

The moment he saw Gu Shao, Lin Xi instinctively took a small step back.

Until he realized that Gu Shao was also looking at himself, Lin Xi immediately made a bright and flattering smile at Gu Shao.

-Silly.

Looking at the girl in front of him, Gu Shao commented silently in his heart.

At the same time, a hint of surprise flashed through his eyes.

Unlike the gray-headed and earth-faced face three days ago, Lin Xi today changed into clean clothes, his hair was tied meticulously behind his head, and his white face was nothing but a smirk.

As Xu Fei said on the phone, this girl's facial features are indeed very similar to her own.

Gu Shao's gaze stayed on Lin Xi's face for a moment, and then he closed it back.

"Let's go." Gu Shao said to Lin Xi, before walking towards the elevator on the other side.

Lin Xi was taken aback and looked at Xu Fei in a puzzled way.

"Aren't you eager to do a paternity test?" Xu Fei smiled and motioned for Lin Xi to follow.

Lin Xi was waiting for Gu Shao to take him to do a paternity test, but he didn't expect that the place for the test was actually in NTN, and he didn't even need to use the building.

Lin Xi followed Gu Shao to the 9th floor of the building.

Unlike the office area upstairs, this floor is filled with R&D and manufacturing departments of various electronic technologies.

Lin Xi looked a little dazzled.

Knowing that Lin Xi is very interested in these technologies, Xu Fei whispered to her a little bit of science: "This layer is mainly related to the human body and medical-related ideas and technology departments, including some medical idea testing instruments, remote diagnosis and treatment systems. , Have you heard of the technology development of biochips, the more common electronic medical records that have been put on the market?"

Heard it!

Lin Xi's eyes lit up and nodded.

"Its core processing chip is from NTN..."

Before Xu Fei finished speaking, the group had arrived at the innermost research room called 'DNA-Biochip'. The furnishings inside looked even higher-end than the best hospitals Lin Xi had seen before.

As Xu Fei made arrangements in advance, at this time, the sampling facilities and instruments had been prepared in the research room.

The process of drawing blood was very fast, and there weren't as many complicated procedures as Lin Xi imagined.

"Okay, the samples are collected, we will conduct testing immediately." The technical staff responsible for sampling and testing said to Gu Shao. At the same time, he couldn't help but glance at Lin Xi curiously: the child of the legendary president? It looks like it's his own.

"How long does it take?" Gu Shao asked.

Lin Xi also subconsciously pricked her ears to the side-she originally thought the other person would talk for a day or two, but she didn't expect that the person's answer was: "About 10 minutes."

Lin Xi: "..." Was it so simple to do a paternity test?

Looking at Lin Xi's surprised expression on the side, Xu Fei smiled and explained: "The testing equipment here is the latest research and development, which is much more advanced than the ones currently in use in the market. It has also been greatly shortened."

"And don't worry about making mistakes, the accuracy of this instrument is much higher than that of the outside."

Lin Xi nodded.

...

Next to him, watching the interaction between the two, Gu Shao raised his eyebrows and frowned: He has only been away for two days, and Xu Fei and this girl seem to be familiar.

Receiving the sight from the boss, Xu Fei shuddered because of unknown reason, and stopped popular science.

"President, please go ahead, I'll wait here, and I will send it up in a while except for the results." Xu Fei said.

"Send to my office." Gu Shao confessed and turned and left.

Lin Xi followed consciously.

Gu Shao returned to the office, and Lin Xi followed in step by step.

Gu Shao began to process the documents of the past few days, but Lin Xi stood there blankly, feeling a little at a loss.

"Um...Dad, uh, President Gu?" Lin Xi called to Gu Shao, and the other party raised his head.

"Can I sit there?" Lin Xi pointed to the sofa aside. It feels a bit weird to stand stupidly here.

"Can."

"Thank you." Regardless of whether Gu Shao listened to it or not, Lin Xi expressed his gratitude and walked to the sofa to sit down.

Lin Xiduan sat on the sofa, looked around, and began to look at this office: The whole office is very large, there is nothing special, just like Gu Shao's feeling, cold.

...

Gu Shao dealt with the documents the assistant put on the desk, and ignored the girl over there.

In fact, he didn't know what to say to Lin Xi.

It was not until after reading the documents of these two days that Gu Shao raised his eyes to look at Lin Xi, who had been acting very quietly here.

On the sofa, Lin Xi was no longer sitting in the same state as he did at the beginning, with a pair of feet dangling on the edge of the sofa, completely bored.

—Sit without sitting.

Gu Shao commented again in his heart.

At this time, Xu Fei knocked on the door and came in, holding the latest appraisal report in his hand.

"President, the result is out." Xu Fei handed the appraisal report to Gu Shao.

The previous test items and details are meaningless, so Gu Shao turned directly to the last page and clearly saw the bold conclusion in the last row.

Lin Xi walked over and craned his neck to see the conclusion above.

Unfortunately, before she could see it, Gu Shao had closed the appraisal report and put it aside. From Gu Shao's calm expression, there is no clue at all.

Gu Shao looked at Lin Xi, his eyes gradually deepening.

Lin Ximing was full of confidence a second ago, but Gu Shao's eyes felt a little guilty.

"So, I..." Is it your biological child?

Lin Xi asked in a low voice.

Before Lin Xi could finish asking questions, Gu Shao spoke first and asked Lin Xi: "How did you know that I was your father by blood?"

Hearing Gu Shao's words, Lin Xi's eyes flashed, and he guessed the result of the appraisal report: The parent-child relationship between the two must be true.

Lin Xi knew that Gu Shao would not be able to conceal his previous events and the Lin family's affairs, so he simply told the truth: "My mother and grandma were talking about things that happened before and my life experience. Be careful to overhear it."

As for dreaming about the fantasy of the plot of a novel, Lin Xi did not say.

Gu Shao nodded and did not doubt the authenticity of Lin Xi's explanation.

"Why did you come to me?" Gu Shao asked again.

"That's, um, I had a bad time at my previous home. I don't want to live in that home anymore, so I came to you."

"Really, I didn't lie to you," Lin Xi said, and said, "Because I am not my biological person, my family is not good to me at all. Lin Anxin did bad things, and I was the one who was punished. This time Lin Anxin had a conflict with others and fell into the lake. I fished her up, but everyone thought it was me who pushed her down, and no one believed me. My grandma and mother also sent me to my hometown in the country, and I don't want to live there..."

Lin Xi said this just to make Gu Shao believe in what she said and her determination to leave that home. She didn't realize that at this moment, she herself was like a child who had been bullied by others and went home to complain to her parents. .

Gu Shao looked at Lin Xi: Lin Xi did not lie. These things are consistent with the information in the materials that Wang Wu investigated, and there are even more, Lin Xi did not say.

Gu Shao: "Anything else?"

Lin Xi: "Well, no more, it's almost like this..."

—What happened to Zhang Qiang, the period when he had a fever, and the thing about seeing Lin Yize in his dream, Lin Xi hesitated for a moment, and didn't say anything.

"How did it come?" Gu Shao seemed to ask casually.

Lin Xi explained: "I booked an online car-hailing before the mobile phone was taken away."

—Not stupid yet.

Gu Shao commented.

Staring at the top of Lin Xi's buried head for a moment, Gu Shao calmly said: "Out of obligation, I can raise you to adulthood."

For Gu Shao, cultivating Linxi is just an additional expense, which is almost negligible for him.

Hearing this, Lin Xi suddenly raised his head, his light brown eyes were full of surprises: "Really? You really want to raise me!"

Gu Shao did not answer, but his attitude was clear.

"Great! Thank you! I am super easy to raise, really."

Gu Shao didn't know that Lin Xi completely regarded his reply as a turning point in his future tragic fate. When he saw the over-excited girl, Gu Shao's mouth twitched.

"I only guarantee your necessary life and study needs, and only until you reach adulthood." Gu Shao emphasized.

Lin Xi nodded abruptly: "I know, as long as I reach adulthood, it will be fine."

At that time, she will have her own behavioral abilities, and she won't have to worry about being swayed by the plot and the Lin family.

"Thank you Dad!" Lin Xi bowed solemnly to Gu Shao.

Gu Shao: "..."

He thought of the last time Lin Xi's solemn sentence of "Sending the End of the Old Age", and also, is this "Daddy" screaming too smoothly?

I don't know if Lin Xi is too noisy, Gu Shao asks Xu Fei to take Lin Xi to pack things first.

Back in the temporary apartment where he lived for the past two days, Lin Xi quickly put his luggage and textbooks into his previous luggage bag.

When Lin Xi returned to Gu Shao's office, the other party was reading a few research and design reports. Seeing this, Lin Xi simply sat quietly on the previous sofa.

After dinner, Gu Shao held another meeting.

It was almost 9 o'clock in the evening when Gu Shao finally finished his work.

At this time, Lin Xi opened his eyes wide and stared at him like a chicken.

"Dad, are you finished?"

Seeing Gu Shao took his coat and got up, Lin Xi also got up.

"Are we going home now?" Lin Xi asked again.

Gu Shao was still uncomfortable with Lin Xi's 'Dad', and his voice was somewhat stiff in response: "Well, let's go."

"it is good."

...

Lin Xi followed Gu Shao back to his residence not far from NTN and not far from A, and seemed very happy along the way.

When he arrived at the place, Lin Xi looked carefully around the house through the entrance door: the whole house was very large, but the overall style didn't feel like the place to live at all, but it was almost the same as the previous office.

Seeing Lin Xi standing still at the door stupidly, Gu Shao called her.

Hearing Gu Shao calling himself, Lin Xi boasted into the room.

Then he stuck there again at a loss, holding his luggage in his arms.

Upon seeing this, Gu Shao had a headache.

"Put down the bag." Gu Shao pointed to the table over there.

Lin Xi shook his head and insisted: "I just hold it."

With that, he tightened the luggage in his arms.

After several tossings before, now the outside of this bag is dirty, and Lin Xi is afraid of putting it on the table and making it dirty.

Gu Shao stopped struggling with Lin Xi on this matter, and pointed to one of the rooms with the door closed: "That one will be your room from now on."

"What needs Xu Fei bought you before?" Gu Shao asked.

Lin Xi nodded.

Gu Shao also responded: "What else is needed to buy tomorrow."

"Okay." Lin Xi replied in a low voice, and then obediently carried his luggage to the room where Gu Shao pointed out.

Because he felt Gu Shao's discomfort with the sudden addition of a daughter, Lin Xi was trying to reduce his sense of existence as much as possible.

...

However, at a later time, Lin Xi ran out of the room again.

Following the direction of the light, Lin Xi walked to the door of the study.

At this time, Gu Shao seems to be working on a technical document.

Gu Shao raised his head and saw Lin Xi, who was showing half of his head at the door. Seeing that he had been discovered, Lin Xi hid behind the door and seemed to be ready to go back.

"What's the matter?" Gu Shao asked.

When called to stop, Lin Xi couldn't hide anymore. He moved to the door with a guilty smile at Gu Shao, and asked, "Dad, did I bother you?"

Gu Shao didn't speak, obviously tacitly acquiescing.

"What do you want to say?" Gu Shao asked again.

"That's... this." Lin Xi hesitated for a few seconds, walked in, and put the thing in his hand on the table in front of Gu Shao.

Things folded into a quarter of the size are obviously a pile of money, with different face values, and a lot of 10 yuan.

Gu Shao raised his eyes to Lin Xi.

Lin Xi: "This, my living expenses."

Chapter 10: Cleanliness father and daughter groupSettings

living expenses?

Gu Shao's gaze stayed on the pile of money.

Here, seeing Gu Shao seemed to frown, Lin Xi hurried forward and stretched out his hand to level the wrinkled money on the table.

As if afraid that Gu Shao would dislike me, Lin Xi explained: "I only have so much now, and I will pay a little more next month."

The stack of money was taken out between Lin Xi's teeth when Lin Xi was in the Lin family, and hidden in the mezzanine of the luggage bag before it escaped Zhang Cui's inspection and brought it out.

Just when he was packing his luggage, Lin Xi got the money out.

Seeing Lin Xi's nervous face, as if afraid that he would not accept it, Gu Shao's eyes darkened and his brows wrinkled deeper.

"Since I said that I will raise you to adulthood, I won't break my promise. As for the expenses during this period, you don't need to be a minor to bear." Gu Shao said in a deep voice, but his tone could not be refuted.

Lin Xi was stunned: This is the truth.

She also knew that Gu Shao didn't need the money to support her, but Lin Xi always felt uneasy if the other party didn't accept the money.

"Get the money back." Gu Shao said.

Lin Xi stood still, wringing his fingers, and didn't move.

Upon seeing this, Gu Shao's brows deepened: "Need me to say it a second time?"

Lin Xi shook his head sharply.

In the end, under Gu Shao's gaze, Lin Xi gritted his teeth and threw a sentence: "Good night Dad", turned around and ran out of the study.

The money is still on the table.

Looking at the direction Lin Xi ran away, and looking at the stack of money on the table again, Gu Shao had a headache.

At the same time, there was a strange emotion that was not obvious in my heart.

Lin Xi, who returned to his room, breathed a sigh of relief and put away the luggage he had brought one by one.

Unlike living in the temporary apartment before, this time, Lin Xi took care of packing things very carefully-if not unexpected, she might live here for a long time, until she reaches adulthood.

Thinking of this, Lin Xi nestled in the quilt and laughed unconsciously. In a completely different life, her ending should not be as miserable as it was written in the novel.

Lin Xi didn't know when he fell asleep. This was the first day Lin Xi came to this house. Everything here was unfamiliar to her, but what was unexpected was that Lin Xi slept particularly peacefully this night.

The next day, Gu Shao was ready to go out as usual.

When he walked out of the room, the clinking movement in the kitchen caught Gu Shao's attention.

Then Gu Shao saw Lin Xi walking out of the kitchen, still holding two plates in his hand.

Seeing Gu Shao, Lin Xi first shrank his neck as if scared. Then, in the next second, Lin Xi immediately put away the surprise on his face at a speed visible to the naked eye, and voted for Gu Shao. I see big customers with a warm smile.

"Good morning dad!"

Gu Shao: "..."

For a long time, Gu Shao only nodded coldly at Lin Xi.

Lin Xi didn't care about this, still with a smile on his face, and said, "Daddy has breakfast."

As he said, Lin Xi shook the plate in his hand like a treasure, and said: "I made a pie, one sweet, one with sesame, and one with scallion..."

"Dad, which one do you want?"

The noodles are very fragrant, and Gu Shao can smell the faint fragrance of scallion oil and sesame at a distance of a few meters.

However, he has no plans to eat breakfast at home.

"No." Gu Shao refused, paused, and added: "Eat it yourself."

"Dad, don't you eat it? I tried it just now and it was delicious."

"No need." Gu Shao refused again.

"Oh."

Noting the moment of loss on the girl's face, Gu Shao paused in his heart and explained: "I'm going out soon."

Lin Xi looked up: "Dad, are you going to the company?"

"No, go to University A."

Listening to what Gu Shao said, Lin Xi remembered that in addition to being the boss of NTN, Gu Shao also has another powerful identity: Professor A.

Lin Xi's eyes moved and he stopped Gu Shao: "Dad, wait a minute."

Gu Shao saw Lin Xi running back to the kitchen, and soon took out a lunch box in his hand.

Gu Shao didn't say which flavour he wanted. Lin Xi simply took a knife and divided the three cakes into two. He took half of each flavour and put it in the lunch box, closed the lid, and put it into a special bag. .

Lin Xi walked over and handed the lunch box to Gu Shao: "Dad, you can take it to eat."

In the novel, Gu Shao was arrested and imprisoned under the frame of Lin Yize, and finally died in prison. The published investigation result was that Gu Shao was diagnosed with esophageal cancer and was unable to eat normally.

Although I don't know if it is true or not, and I don't know if esophageal cancer is related to normal eating habits, Lin Xi feels that it is better to be more careful.

There was a warm smile on the girl's face, with expectations in her eyes, but her practical attitude gave people a sense of persistence.

Looking at Lin Xi blankly for a few seconds, Gu Shao took the lunch box she handed over.

School.

Gu Shao's arrival aroused the excitement of everyone in the office building.

Several young female teachers noticed that Gu Shao was carrying the lunch box and couldn't help but talk secretly.

"Is the meal in Professor Gu's hand?"

"It should be, I have a similar lunch box."

"It's amazing." Although Gu Shao rarely came to school, it was the first time he brought food.

"Professor Gu is married?"

"Professor Gu was not married before?"

"Maybe not."

...

Gu Shao walked into the office, and the assistant sent materials for his defense later.

"Professor, there will be a list of topics to be defended in a while and report materials." The assistant handed a few documents to Gu Shao, looked at the blue lunch box on the table, and asked: "Professor, I need to help you heat it up. ?"

"No." He didn't plan to eat.

"Okay, then I'll go out first." The assistant was about to leave.

As a result, he was stopped by Gu Shao just after two steps.

"professor?"

"Let's heat it up."

...

After breakfast, Gu Shao took the materials and went to the defense classroom.

Today's session is a topic defense for a group of doctoral students in the college. Gu Shao attended as the main review teacher.

There are a total of 8 groups, one group by one group to show and defend the research and development results of the subject.

Gu Shao's comments are different from other teachers' euphemistic 'kindness' comments after other teachers' comments. Gu Shao's comments are short but straight to the subject and do not mean to save face for these students.

However, every word of Professor Gu's comment is on the point, which makes it impossible to refute it. It is beneficial to think about it carefully.

Until the last group in the morning.

The female student who was responding was standing nervously on the stage at this time, and was already crying.

"The biggest problem of yours is not the immature design, but the lack of a clear application positioning..." Gu Shao said directly.

Seeing the girl student who was about to cry, Gu Shao was stunned. He subconsciously thought of a girl who was standing in front of him wringing her fingers and looking aggrieved.

For the first time, Gu Shao lightened his tone a little, and turned his words around: "The technical design itself is not bad. If you go down and think about the technical prospects and market positioning, I hope you can see a more complete reply this time."

Hearing Gu Shao's words, the female student showed surprise on her face and nodded quickly.

When she stepped down, she was still surprised: Professor Gu is notoriously strict, how does she feel good?

Other students who were not comforted by Professor Gu said: unfair!

At the end of the whole day of defense, when Gu Shao was about to leave, he was stopped by several other professors.

"Professor Gu, Professor Liu treats you to dinner in the evening. If you have nothing else, let's go together." A professor said—Professor Gu, a busy man, usually has few opportunities to meet him. He also plans to take this opportunity to meet Gu. The professor talked about the rsk chip developed by their center.

Gu Shao did nothing else today, but when he thought of the sudden addition of a child at home, Gu Shao refused the other professor's invitation.

In the evening, when Gu Shao returned home, as soon as he opened the door, the aroma of food burst into his nose.

Seeing Gu Shao's return, Lin Xi's eyes lit up, and he ran over to pick up what Gu Shao was holding, and then led Gu Shao to the restaurant.

At this time, a table of dishes and two sets of bowls and chopsticks have been placed on the table.

Looking at the decent dishes on the table, Gu Shao raised his eyebrows.

"You did it?"

"Yeah." Lin Xi nodded.

The ingredients were delivered by someone she ordered on her mobile phone. As for the dishes, she hadn't cooked them before, but it didn't seem to be difficult. Lin Xi found the recipe on the Internet and followed exactly the same steps to make it.

"Thank you, Dad, for taking me in." Lin Xi said to Gu Shao solemnly: take the short hand to eat people's mouth, she eats Gu Shao's and lives in Gu Shao's, and doesn't behave better. What if people regret not wanting her anymore. .

"Dad, let's eat." She asked Xu Fei. Xu Fei said that Gu Shao would not usually eat dinner when he went to school.

Lin Xi handed the bowl and chopsticks to Gu Shao.

Noting the white spots on his hand with toothpaste, Lin Xi hurriedly placed the bowls and chopsticks in front of Gu Shao and withdrew his hands.

"What's wrong with your hand?" Gu Shao asked.

"It's nothing," Lin Xi's brain twitched, and he randomly found a reason: "I forgot to wash it just now."

In fact, it was the first time that she did such a formal cooking. She was unfamiliar with the business and was accidentally scalded. This family Lin Xi didn't know if there was a medicine cabinet, so she could only touch it with toothpaste.

"..." Gu Shao didn't move. He looked at the house that was obviously cleaned, and then looked at the food on the table in front of him. He finally realized a problem: these things, including housework and cooking, shouldn't be Lin Xilai. Do.

"You don't need to do these things." Gu Shao said in a deep voice.

A child is the age that should be taken care of.

"It's nothing, it's all very simple things that can cover my living expenses."

"No." Gu Shao's tone became serious.

"But..." She doesn't seem to have done it?

As if guessing what Lin Xi was about to say, Gu Shao said, "I will arrange for someone to come over."

Find someone to take care of this child.

Hearing Gu Shao's inability to hold his beak, Lin Xi nodded silently.

"Let's eat first." Gu Shao said.

"Okay." Lin Xi's face was stained with a smile again, and he served Gu Shao's meal and pushed him in front of him.

Under the gaze of Lin Xi's expectant eyes, Gu Shao took a piece of vegetable and put it in his mouth.

The smell is unexpectedly normal.

Not as vain as he thought.

...

After dinner, Lin Xi was planning to clean up the dishes, but Gu Shao was forcibly called back to her room.

Outside, Gu Shao tidied the dishes and made a call to Xu Fei, asking him to find an aunt who cooks and does housework.

Xu Fei's efficiency is very high.

Early the next morning, the aunt came and bought breakfast.

"Mister and Miss are getting up. These are the meatloaf and soy milk I bought from the station where you got off. You can eat it while it's hot." The aunt said as she walked into the kitchen profusely. After a while, she found the tableware and put the plastic bag. The soy milk and meatloaf in the bowl were changed to a bowl.

He took a rag and wiped the soy milk spilled on the table, only then gave up the position to Gu Shao and Lin Xi.

But here, no need to arrange, the aunt has already walked to the living room and started to tidy up 'swiftly'.

First wiped the sofa, then wiped the coffee table.

It was the brown rag that she had wiped the soy milk on her hand just now.

When walking through the room, the aunt also wiped the door handle with the rag.

Seeing the auntie, Lin Xi, who was acting fluently and smoothly: "..."

Look at Gu Shao next to him.

The cracked expressions on the faces of the father and daughter at the moment are exactly the same.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 81 3
"𝓜𝓪𝔂𝓫𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓷'𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓫𝓪𝓭.."
929K 25K 30
Just a bunch of Peter Parker/Spider-Man oneshots that include: -IronDad -Mama Spider -Bullies -Field Trips -Avengers family! -crushes! -friends! -an...
25.2K 443 12
When a certain male applies for a foreign exchange program, and a certain female has her eyes on him, well, things are sure to be wild! This story is...
82.6K 7.1K 149
(This is TWO books in one so... yeah. Book one and two are both here) Roman is a god, who now goes under the name Roman Black that gave up his divini...