Book 1: jealousy, jealousy (C...

By lonelycoach

Love is Dangerous. Two different worlds joined together to experience the power of love. Emma Spur is a well... More

Characters:
Prologue
introduction
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
epilogue
Promotion
BOOK 2: Deja Vu

thirty-four

5K 144 8
By lonelycoach

Emma's.

It was a wonderful morning for me, I finally told her what I clearly feel for Justine. Yes, I love her. I didn't have any idea that she does love me too, I mean aside from being sweet and caring, Justine has issues to deal with. But I saw how she's learning from it, and I'm kind of proud for her, as her lovely wife.

"No way, you're birthday will be next month? I have to prepare something for you." I told to my wife, while she's helping me clean my hair here in the tub. "I hate birthdays..." She complained to me. I rest my head to her chest to glare at her. "...however, if you'll organize it, I'll consider it yes." Justine kiss my forehead and we're both laughing in here.

We're both trying to get to know each other, after the confessions, Justine opened her heart for me. "When can I see your mom?" I carefully asked her while playing with the bubbles. A short pause brought up in the air and after a few seconds, I heard her deep sigh as she pull me closer to me, resting her head on my shoulder. "You sure you want to meet her? I love to but perhaps you might don't like it." Is she embarrassed to introduce me to her mom?

"What makes you think of that?" I furrowed my brows.

"I don't know, maybe you don't like to go cemetery?" Justine put her hand on the back and I laughed because of her silly reply. "I love to see and know your mom, and if you're guessing that I'm kind of scared like a little girl while going there, I'll answer for it as no. You know why?" I faced her innocent face, so cute.

"Why?"

"Because you're finally introducing me to her, I don't care if as a friend or what. As long as I know you and about your mom, okay?" I put my both palms to her cheeks and I kiss her sweetly. "I love you" Justine showed her dimples to me as she smiled widely. 

"Can I ask something?" I lean my back to her chest, holding hands like we're feeling each other with our skins. "You already asked me, dummy." We both chuckled and I can't get tired of hearing her laugh and making her grin.

"When did you know that you love me?" I can feel her apprehension when she asked me that. I dart my eyes to her and let myself saturate again to her baby brown eyes. "I just feel it. I have no specific reason or standards to love you, I just... follow my heart, my desire. And all of you is what I wanted for the rest of my life." I sincerely said that to her and I can hear her heartbeat going faster.

Justine cock my head so she can easily kiss me and I can feel how she is, kissing while smiling. I can't deny how she shimmers my heart. "I love you too, Emma." Her nose tip was sliding side to side to my nose like we're doing the Eskimo Kissing, sweet. "Honey, someone is poking me." I whispered to her and she giggles. "She loves you too." Justine winked at me as I scrunch my nose to her ridiculous reply. "She wants to play with you again." Justine bites the earlobe that gives me electric waves to my body. "Justine, I'm exhausted and sore okay? Can we get my anchovies toast now?" Justine kissed my cheeks and nodded to me as she carried my body out of the tub.

After we dressed up and matched color out, we both held hands down to the hallways and it's already lunch, which means Justine is late for her breakfast. "You need to eat as many as you can so you can recoup your weak body." I scolded her as she helped me settle to my seat. Russel was already eating and Lala with Bernard and Taylor are skeptically looking at us. 

"Is this happening right now?" Lala asked Taylor.

"Am I losing this bet?" Taylor was getting disappointed at nothing. What are they talking about?

"Say bye to your $30, Taylor." Lala opened her hands in front of Taylor and he handed her a bill. Wtf?

"What's going on?" I asked them both.

"Oh nothing, It's just Taylor, losing a bet." An optimistic voice from Lala replied to me as she continued helping Russel to eat.

I looked at Taylor and asked about the 'bet' was but he was really upset about giving Lala 30 bucks. "Don't mind them, Mrs. Cruz. By the way, here's your avocado toast with anchovies sitting on it." Bernard plated me my favorite food and I became positive and dropped my curiousness to them.

"Russel, would you like to see Lola?" Justine asked the young child and his head lifted. "Yes, Mommy Tita! Can I bring her favorite flowers too?" Russel asked. "Of course, she will be happy to see her favorite apo." Justine smiled at the child where Russel is finishing his plate.

"Are we going to the cemetery?" I shyly asked my wife. She nodded her head and gleamed at me. I quickly consume my food, for me to get ready and we can go there as early as we can. "You look like a child, Ems. Easy with the food ok?" My stomach gets twirled when she called me that, my nickname. I was blushing so hard and I can't hide it from my wife. She was chuckling about it and it honestly trembles my body.

God, I love her!

After that, I rushed to our room to have put some makeup on it and grab my sunglasses and my cap.

"I'm ready!"

"I'm ready!"

I looked at my back and saw Russel was chorusing with me, being ready to go. Justine laughed at our antics, as Russel ran to her and Justine carried him up. "Let's go." Justine opened her hands as I reached it and we directly go to the car.

Taylor and Lala are with us, we're driving the Range Rover, Taylor was driving, sitting next to him was Justine. I and Lala were beside Russel. I saw a two convoy car behind us too, and it was sunny today. Justine told me she took some two daybreak to be with me and our children. I was so happy that she was coping up with me again.

After a half of an hour on a road trip, we're eventually entering a private and big mausoleum here in the cemetery, Justine and the company was leaving the car as she guided me to go out from it. Russel was running towards inside and Justine hold my hands. "Ready?" I bobbed my head to respond and we started to move inside.

It was beautiful, of course, they have tons of money so they can build this elegantly. I saw a white cobblestone tomb in the middle of the area with a sign on it.

Susan Morgan Cruz
Feb. 3, 1967-Feb. 4, 2019
A loving wife, mother, and grandmother.

"

Hi, Lola! I have some flowers for you." Russel talked to the tomb as he placed the two white tulips above it. Justine holds me as we get in front of her mother's grave. "Hey, mom. We're back again, and I brought a guest today," Justine looked at me as she said those lines, "She's the one I was talking about you." She finished her sentence and I get confused. "What are you talking about me?" I murmured.  "I told her that you're my annoying wife that dad made us married." I tilted my head looking at her and she was laughing at me. Is she serious right now?

"My wife that helped me grow again, a woman who entered to my wicked door with brave and integrity, and as she was unearthing me, I realized I was falling in love with her. And now, I was happy that she's my wife and the mother of my children." Justine was looking at me while uttering those words.

"You hear me, mom, you have two grandkids on the way." She was proud of saying that to her mother. Justine cock her head, gesturing to introduce myself to her. I cleared my throat and I get nervous about it.

"Hi, Mrs. Cruz! I'm Mrs. Cruz too..." Fuck! "I mean, I'm Emma Spur-Cruz, your daughter's 'annoying' wife..." I rolled my eyes to Justine and she chuckled about it. "I finally have a chance to meet you, even you are not in here, but I wanted to tell you that, Justine didn't know I was also falling to her, even she's stubborn and naive. Even we're both going on our ups and downs, I was impressed that she always comes back to me and fixes everything. She's not the monster that everyone confides in her, for me, she was my greatest gift that I will cherish forever." I cupped her cheeks to hold up her tears and I was about to cry too.

"I promised that I will never, ever, break your daughter's heart." That's my last sentence to her mother as I kissed my wife sweetly. "Thank you for loving me, I will never break your heart again, all of you." She muttered and we both chuckled. "Thank you for letting me enter your world. I love you, Justine." I told her, "I love you more, Emma." I buried my face to her neck as I locked my arms to her body.

I was true to my feelings right now, and Justine will be my everything, as well as I am to her.

______

A/N: I'm back on the track again guys, and thank you for those who greeted me a get well soon yesterday.

Starting today, I will update this story 2 chapters per day, since school is getting busy right now.

Also, I wanted to dedicate this chapter to Chesternumber1 because he helped to give some ideas about this.

Thank you, and keep on voting and reading it, road to 10k views! 😁😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26K 860 21
***WARNING: MATURE SEXUAL CONTENT*** A 7-part miniseries book, about a young-single man name Derek Mitchell. A Financial Analysts and the best one at...
3.7M 18K 11
Meet Christina A. Cruz. Single. Simple. Incredibly Beautiful. She's the girl who possesses refined manners and right conduct_ well- disciplined, k...
140K 1.2K 8
"Now, Gary. I understand that you're twenty-four. But I need you to train in restraining your sexual desire, you're not a horny teenager. So, we will...
2.5M 92.8K 32
Dawn, a girl in her early twenties living in a poor neighborhood with her sick mother and teenage brother. Her father has abandoned them for a rich w...