Γ©panoui || sirius black

Von jodelivzz

Γ©πš™πšŠπš—πš˜πšžπš’ (πšπš•πš˜πšžπš›πš’πšœπš‘πšŽπš): 𝚝𝚘 πšπš›πš˜πš  πš˜πš› πšπšŽπšŸπšŽπš•πš˜πš™ πš’πš— 𝚊 πš‘πšŽπšŠπš•πšπš‘πš’ πš˜πš› πšŸπš’πšπš˜οΏ½... Mehr

[: casting :]
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
a/n
oh ?

XXXVIII

1.3K 45 2
Von jodelivzz

She wasn't where she should've been. Nuna knew that.

Her body felt like it was the middle of the night but her mind and everything else saw a blue sky as her fingertips felt the tall grass around her.

She was wearing a dress. She never wore dresses.

It was long and flowy and danced with the wind as she walked closer to the nothingness ahead of her.

She felt enlightened. Youthful. Relaxed. Everything she strived to be. And yet...

It couldn't be real. No one else was here besides her and the strange force of energy making her walk deeper into the field.

The sky was still blue. Why was it blue? Nuna didn't like that.

She didn't like anything about it all.

She opened her mouth but... nothing.

Nothing?

What the fuck? She couldn't talk.

It was a dream. She knew that. But why did it feel so real?

The girl had no idea what the point of this was. Was it a test? A trick?

It felt too peaceful to be a trick yet too ominous for comfort.

She relaxed her shoulders and continued walking, admiring the trees as tall as the sky, the birds that sang melodies from her childhood, and the breeze that hit her with a passion so—

She started falling. It was sudden, the ground opening up and eating her whole. It was the first time she could hear herself. She was screaming. The dress around her unraveled into feathers and revealed the same thing she wore in the cave.

She hit the ground hard and rolled over, pain shot through her spine but only for a few seconds.

She tried to push herself up but a jabbing feeling on her right hand. Not jabbing. Pressure. Painful pressure. Someone was stepping on her hand.

Her head was bleeding but her main focus was the fact she couldn't see squat.

"This was the worst dream ever," she spoke without realizing.

"Far from it," the entity, that she now realizes is a man, said as he pressed his heel deeper into her hand, making her screech. Her heart sank. She knew that voice.

She had no wand, no strength over him. No matter how powerful Nuna was, she could never overpower You-Know-Who.

"Hello, old friend," Voldemort cooed. "Such a shame we must meet again in such... wretched manners. This is a lovely space you've decided to invite me in."

He pulled his shoe off of her hand, a sigh relinquishing from the both of them. Nuna's arms wobbled as she attempted to get up, only able to get to her knees. The girl hesitantly looked up. It's been a while since they'd interacted. Frankly, when Nuna ran she was surprised not to get a visit from the noseless freak sooner.

"Your mind was very hard to access," he continued. "I taught you well. But you've let your guard down hanging around with those imbeciles you call family. They're even worse than your real family if I must be honest."

"Depulso," Nuna angrily murmured as she brought her better hand up towards Voldemort. To both their surprise, he stumbled back, allowing Nuna enough time to stand up before losing her balance and clinging onto the cave wall for support. Once Voldemort regained stability, he scoffed.

"Such a shame," he snickered in pity. "When you were 15 you could knock me to the ground. What has that unfortunate school taught you?"

"Last I remember you attended that unfortunate school."

"I excelled at Hogwarts," he angrily cried. "They were fools to look at me as nothing but superior. Fools to make me attend that school with mudbloods like your friends." Nuna had no strength to defend them, no matter how much she wanted to. She just wanted to wake up. Her head and hand still bled profusely, and she felt the taste of metal rising up in her mouth, slowly yet excitingly. She didn't realize she had this much blood in her.

Nuna tries to look at him but her eyes look in a different direction, unable to focus on the correct thing. She could hear him ranting about some stupid plan of his. He really loved ranting. But she was tired of listening. She tried walking with the wall but her knees buckled and she fell slightly forward, catching herself on the huge boulder in front of her. Wedged between the boulder and the wall was something shiny, seemingly valuable before she remembered where she was.

In an instant she fell backward, attracting the attention somewhere away from the locket. She could feel the bones in her right hand twisting the wrong way. Then she heard the laugh. That slow, grueling laugh that haunted her dreams came from Voldemort. She looked slightly up to see his entire mouth was unhinged. No matter what he would do, he always looked like a monster. She hated to think he was once human.

"What do you want with me?" she groaned, still laying on the ground. It was easier than standing.

"I just wanted to see how my star pupil was doing. Friends, family. You really did get the life you wanted."

"Not yet," she mumbled. "You'd first have to die."

"Hmm. Pity you'll die soon enough." He walked closer to Nuna. "How's the Black brother? Still a Gryffindor? How's that Pettigrew character?"

Nuna's head tilted. Why the hell would he care? "Why?"

He ignored her as he grabbed her by the face, bringing her whole body up as he bent down. "How's the Potters' son? Harry, isn't it?"

She shook her head until he dropped it back down. "You stay away from them!"

"He's only 3 months old, is he not?" he snickered. "July 31st. What an interesting birthday. Wouldn't you agree?"

Blood was drooling down her face, she thinks. She couldn't tell if it came from her head or mouth because all she could see was red.

"W-What do you want with me?" she stuttered out. "Why now? Years after I ran, why now? I-I don't understand your motives, your—your reasoning for this!"

He tilted his head so she could feel his energy as he grabbed her forearm and squeezed as hard as she could. Her arm felt like it was being burnt with fire. Hot molting fire. The sun would be fucking jealous. She didn't know she could scream so loudly. She should enroll in singing classes with the type of range she had. Nuna bet it was all music to his ears.

"That love you feel? I want you to feel every single ounce of it. Because once I take it all away, you'll be left with absolutely nothing. You'll be so empty inside that you'll be begging and crawling back to me because I am all you will have left. You. Will. Fall."

The tears in her eyes fell hard as it rained heavily outside of the cave. She didn't feel like herself. She felt like the small little girl she was when she was still a death eater. She felt like nothing. "I-I don't understand."

"You foolish child," his voice grew delayed, the entire cave ringing with just him. "You could have been the greatest in the world. But you let love weaken you."

"Fuck off," she spat.

"Do not try to understand me."

He squeezed her forearm as hard as she could and as pain shot through her entire body she jolted up and out of bed.

"Fear me."

She felt numb. Her head was pounding and her mouth tasted like metal but she felt fine.

Sirius slowly turned towards her, waking up. He rubbed and blinked his eyes before he saw Nuna was heavily alert and wide away.

"What's wrong, love?" he asked, half asleep.

Nuna rubbed her eyes with her right hand. "Nothing, just a bad drea—"

"Why the hell is your hand bleeding?" Sirius jumped and instantly cradled her damaged hand. She didn't feel the pain. She didn't feel anything. Sirius jumped out of bed and began looking for a special aid kit, all while waiting for an answer.

"I-I," she stuttered, "I don't know."

———————

very random chapter lol it'll tie up soon dont worry

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

2.4K 78 23
Everyone saw me as perfect, I always had been my whole life. I was Regulus Black, I was raised to be perfect. I was everything that my parents wanted...
27.1K 870 27
"He hates her." "No he doesn't, not really. She just makes him feel things that he's claimed don't exist." ο½₯゚゚ο½₯qqο½₯゚゚ο½₯ο½₯゚゚ο½₯q When Slughorn puts Callist...
230K 10.5K 121
Regulus Black, the youngest of the two Black brothers, raised to believe in blood-supremacy and follow their parents without question. When Sirius Bl...
11.9K 365 37
*** A girl with a scarred brain who wanted nothing more than her brothers to be safe. A boy with scarred skin who wanted nothing more than the girl t...