overdrive // yandere!dsmp x r...

By food_truck22

" well i'm sorry if my love isn't enough for you. i guess i went overdrive. " More

*IMPORTANT INFO
INTRO I // PLEASE READ !
INTRO II: MAIN CHARACTER PROFILES
PROLOGUE: our glory days
CHAPTER I: motorsports
CHAPTER II: cheers to victory
CHAPTER III: why don't we change things up?
CHAPTER IV: untied
CHAPTER V: hermosa
CHAPTER VI: drag without rupaul
CHAPTER VII: london bridge is... not falling down?
CHAPTER VIII: deserts and desserts
CHAPTER IX: switching lanes
CHAPTER X: after hours
CHAPTER XI: offroad tire tracks
CHAPTER XII: peace offering
CHAPTER XIII: unexpected flat
CHAPTER XV: that unspoken night
CHAPTER XVI: first experiences
CHAPTER XVII: jealousy jealousy
CHAPTER XVIII: brief hide n seek
CHAPTER XIX: a beauty
CHAPTER XX: mother?
CHAPTER XXI: someone else
CHAPTER XXII: a mask of guilt
CHAPTER XXIII: just for you
CHAPTER XXIV: RUN
CHAPTER XXV: don't stay
CHAPTER XXVI: wilbur was right
CHAPTER XXVII: you're okay now
CHAPTER XXVIII: the favor
CHAPTER XXIX: see you again
CHAPTER XXX: philip sanders
EPILOGUE: maybe we're not on overdrive, but we're here.
next au book!
murder mystery book out now!.
june 30 : the blade
future writing options :)

CHAPTER XIV: confrontation

3.2K 119 119
By food_truck22

⋆🏁⋆

══════ PAST ══════

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

🛑 TW : stalking, slight gore/getting beaten/blood, suicide threat, obsessive behavior.

╔═════ ▓▓ 🚦↬

↫🚦 ▓▓ ═════╝

*

🚥 ONE
DAY AGO 🚥

*

YOUR GIGGLES RANG OUT as george stood in your office doorway like always, holding some gifts for you. the first one that caught your eye was a plushie. you slowly stepped toward george, making him feel flustered already. i've been doing this for so long now. why am i getting nervous? he asked himself while staring at your face for approval.

you went to take the plushie out from his hands, holding it and looking at it with gleaming eyes. "where'd you get this?" you asked, snapping him back to reality. "oh uh- the arcade. i've been playing there for a while and finessed the claw machine." george let out. finessed? who the fuck uses the word finess- you let out a small giggle. "that's so cool. thank you!" you said, finally looking up at george and giving him a toothy grin.

he smiled back, letting you hug him, feeling your arms wrapping around his neck. he couldn't really hug back since he was still holding your gifts, which is something you just realized, making you quickly pull away and grab everything from george. "oopsie! sorry." you exclaimed, putting everything down on your desk and then outstretching your arms for a proper hug. george took no time in returning it, snaking his arms around your waist and digging his face within the crook of your neck, wanting to bask in all your warmth and smell the perfume/cologne that you spritzed on this morning.

you felt his hand trail up to your back and play with the end of a strand of your hair, making you smile. when you melted into his touch more, it made his heartbeat faster. he thought that you were the most gorgeous person he's ever met, and you smelled good. you were meant to be in his arms. the hug was pretty long, but not in an awkward way. it felt very comforting to the both of you. you let out a small sigh and pulled away, making george slightly frown as he brought his head back up to look at you.

"you know you don't have to spend this much money on me all the time." you stated, your hand trailing up for mere seconds to tuck a strand of george's hair behind his ear, making him feel like he was gonna explode. "but i want to." he said in a semi-whiny voice, resting both of his hands on your waist. he wished that he could touch you more but he didn't wanna make you uncomfortable right now.

he admittedly liked the way his hands felt so snug at your waist. he could hold you all day. your smile widened and your head tilted, making the two of you laugh for no reason. in the distance, wilbur watched from the office area. he displayed a clear frown on his face, not appreciating how close george was to you [ah more parallelism from gardener. it would be funny if fundy was in george's spot right now, then it would be a true parallel].

*

🚥 BACK TO SCHEDULED PROGRAMMING  🚥

*

WILBUR WALKED WITH a great sense of purpose, remembering what he came here for. the time was at dusk, blue hour displaying itself in the sky and casting an almost overbearing darkness yet beautiful vibrance over the city. wilbur's steps cascaded against the station's concrete ground, going out the last door that led to the outside part of the metro. he gazed up to see the monorail track contain a short roof over it before everything else was exposed to the outside environment. no walls except for entry doors leading underground where he was previously trekking.

he then directed his gaze to the side to see his target, instantly being lured towards them. he continued going faster until he noticed the figure stop, making him stop just feet away from them. "wilbur, i know you've been following me. what are you doing here?" the other british voice let out. wilbur waited until the figure turned around, revealing george. wilbur swallowed, displaying a serious expression on his face. "what do you think you're doing with y/n? what's with all the sudden affection hm?" george stepped closer to wilbur, hands shoved in his pockets that were currently balled into fists.

"why the fuck does it matter to you?" george seethed, using a tone filled with venom that wilbur's never heard before. "do you care about them?" george asked, feeling his chest rising up and down from huffing out his breath harder and harder. wilbur nodded, keeping his serious stance. "how much? cause it's definitely a lot from what i'm seeing. you came all the way here, stalking me just to ask me a stupid question." george scoffed. "you're fucking pathetic, wilbur. y/n doesn't deserve you, nor do you deserve them." he continued, his breath getting hot like a steam of anger was coming out from his mouth. it was a prompt resemblance to a fire-breathing dragon.

"why can't you keep your goddamn hands off them? they don't deserve any of us. you, me, king, quackity.." wilbur continued, the heavy frown on his face making his forehead crinkle more as he leaned down into george's face, setting the tension. "why don't you let them decide? maybe they'll say 'oh george, i only see us as friends!' " wilbur tried to imitate you in a mock, high pitched voice, making george snap. he quickly grabbed wilbur by his jacket and threw him to the ground, wilbur being met with great force and pressure on his bones while landing on his back.

george continued to huff, grabbing wilbur by the back of his jacket collar and dragging him across the metro station's platform. wilbur instinctively attempted to grab at the air, thinking he could stop george. he was just utterly surprised at the smaller man's strength. he was so used to intimidating people with just his height, but obviously, that factor doesn't work on everyone. george proceeded to lay wilbur's upper body so it was sticking out in front of the monorail track, letting out some gruesome punches, his knuckles reopening cuts that were supposed to be healed and making some blood leave wilbur's mouth.

while george continued, sometimes vocally ranting about how being in love with y/n was wrong for anyone else, wilbur noticed that a particular, beaming light began to shine on george's side, casting their shadows on the metro station's ground. that's when wilbur turned his head ever so slightly to the right and saw a blinding glimpse of this yearning, white luminosity filling his vision. he thought he was going to heaven, or perhaps a professional photography room, until he finally recognized the small frame of a square shape with lines tracing into a silver complexion. the monorail is heading straight toward him. his eyes widened, feeling like they were going to pop out of its sockets.

he began to panic, squirming and attempting to get george off of him. but of course, nothing was budging. it only made george even more frustrated, continuing to pin wilbur to the ground. just as wilbur thought this was how he was gonna die, george luckily stopped, quickly standing up. while wilbur stared at the oncoming monorail, his vision being clouded by white light, feeling like his soul was already leaving his body, he was surprised to feel a tugging sensation, making his vision no longer fixate on white light and instead take up on funny-looking static, dark purple dots. george hurriedly tugged at wilbur with all his strength and made the taller man stand up, getting out of the monorail's way before his body could've been split in half. wilbur blinked and watched the rather noisy monorail pass by at an alarming speed, leaving a slight breeze that swept his hair back.

wilbur hyperventilated, swallowing as his eyes flickered between the monorail and george. while his mouth was parted, george just scoffed at him unimpressively, crossing his arms with furrowed brows. "you're lucky i didn't fucking kill you. y/n always wants to hangout with you, and i don't wanna risk their happiness." george said with an eye roll. wilbur looked at him with a surprised expression, a small gleam appearing in his eyes. they want to hang out with.. me? he thought. george observed the love struck look in wilbur's eyes, making him wanna vomit. "god wilbur.. you love them so much you might as well kill yourself for them." george said, frown still plastered on his face.

when he saw wilbur's expression flicker, changing to an almost shocked and lost one, george just walked past him, pushing his shoulder while trekking all the way back to the metro station entrance. wilbur watched george's figure disappear. the only thing he could hear was the door slamming closed before he was left at the metro station alone. he looked around, searching the unsaturated blue sky for answers. he thought of you, and how he's wanted to express his love for you one day. how would that work now?

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

A/N.
WHEN AUTHOR SPEAKS.
goddamn. i'm really taking advantage of yandere george here-

w.c.: 1.5k+

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.8K 3.5K 41
"Love slipped beyond your reaches, and I couldn't give a reason, Champagne problems" or "How did thi...
15.4K 331 17
(Mostly DreamSMP) Requests are closed
912 3 27
"you know, you've always been the one i've needed." "really?" "mhm, i-i love you...." "i love you too...." he's the one i've always needed. she's...
364K 4.5K 25
This is x reader, and I do not allow smut. Requests closed. Cover is NOT my art. BOOK IS COMPLETED One of the best ranks: 12 on Technoblade, 122 o...