A Realm of Heros? (GOW X MHA)...

By GoldenCosmos06

After a long fight with Baldur, they had fallen back to the place where the world serpent spat us out and Kra... More

Chapter 1: A World of Heros
Chapter 2: The Entrance Exam.
Chapter 3: One Hel of a First day
Chapter 4: Battle training
Chapter 5:Panic at U.A.
Chapter 6: The Worst Yet To come
Chapter 7: The USJ Incident
Chapter 8: Aftermath and The Next Challenge
Chapter 9: The Sports Festival Pt:1
Side Quest Pt.1
Chapter 10: Sports festival: Pt. 2 Cavalry Battles
The end

Prologue

4.8K 67 19
By GoldenCosmos06

POV Atreus

Father and I had just gotten some solid blows on Baldur and we were going to kill him thanks to us accidentally figuring out how to kill him thanks to mistletoe and father began beating him down. When Freya ordered the reanimated corpse of Thamur to start trying to blow us away. I was starting to get blown away by him when my father grabbed me and pulled me in to prevent me from getting thrown off the platform when I remembered something.

 "look! I have an Idea" I said but he couldn't respond he was still trying to prevent us from getting blown away. But I knew our friend the world serpent could help.

"Moooooog-Taaaaaaaaaaaaay-Ooooooooooom" I called hoping he would hear it

 it was starting to get bad, ice was starting to build upon our skin.

 "Boy?" Father questioned since he had no idea what I had just done. Until the world serpent rose quickly from the water and attacked the giant's corpse.

 "well-done boy" He praised me.

The platform we were on was broken from the attack and we were sent back to where the world serpent first spat us out and we landed next to Baldur very weak laying on the ground and Freya followed suit because of the two giants fighting and landed close by. 

Father then quickly ran over to him and began choking him

 "come on..." Baldur said as he was slowly losing breath and was ready to die 

"do it" he demanded and father looked fully ready to follow through with choking the life out of him.

 "stop..... please" Freya begged him to let Baldur go and to which I remembered back to when I killed Modi and how stupid I was acting.

 "He's beaten, father. not a threat." I said and he seemed reluctant and I couldn't blame him for it, after all, he put us through.

Yet he let go allowing the lesson he wanted to teach me to take hold.

 "You will not come for us again. You will not touch her." He said referring to Freya.

"I don't need your protection," Freya said which was true but right now she was the only god that was nice to us. 

Father then released him and began to walk away I was expecting Baldur to turn and attack Freya but instead, he just shot her what I could only describe as a pure malice glare at her and jumped away.

 "Boy," Father called for me and I quickly ran and caught up with father there was still a quest to complete but before we got to the door leading to the branches of Yggdrasil we were stopped by Freya.

 "Thank you.. for sparing him but you should show the same mercy for your child," Freya said as she began to walk away looking at the the direction Baldur went as she did.

I didn't fully understand what she meant but it looked like father did as he nodded and opened the door and we entered as he spoke.

 "Listen close. I am from a land called Sparta, I made a deal with a god that cost me, my soul. I killed many who were deserving and many who were not." He said sadly he then stopped us and turned to me.

"I killed my father," He said and I then remembered when we went into Helheim.

"That was your father in Hel," I said as I thought back to our time in the land of the dead and I began to think about what being a god really meant. Baldur would've killed us and Freya if we didn't stop him and Father had already killed his father this felt like a loop of pain and suffrage.

"Is this what it is to be a god is that how it would have ended. Sons killing their mothers, their fathers."  I said and he then knelt to my level and put his hands on my shoulders.

"No. We will be the gods we choose to be. Not those who have been. Who I was is not who you will be. We must be better" He said and I then made a promise to myself to be a kind god a god who cares for people just as mother did.

 "We should finish this journey while I still have strength, "He said after a moment and I nodded in agreement as we continued down the branch of Yggdrasil to the temple of Tyr where we said a quick hello to Brok and Sindri as we entered the Bifrost chamber.

 "I can't believe we're gonna see the giants finally," I said in disbelief since it had been such a long journey, hard to believe it all happened in a single day.

"well if things work according to plan," Mimir said and then cleared his non-existent throat as we continued to the terminal

"go ahead and lock in Jotunheim and we'll be on our way" father then inserted the key and locked in Jotunheim and the room began to turn.

 "Boy. The head. Get it ready" Father said and I understood what he meant I grabbed Mimir's head and ran to the front of the terminal.

"let's hope this doesn't cause you to explode or anything," I said which got Mimir reconsidering his life choices.

 "oh hadn't considered that. Maybe we should talk about this a bit more." He said nervously which I chuckled internally at

 "Nah I'm sure you'll be fine,"  I said as I ran across the roots and went close enough to the door and rose Mimir to the beam that had appeared which was strong.

 "Oh, that's unpleasant," Mimir said, and as the beam disappeared my father ordered me to open the door.

 I then turned around a rose Mimir's head again which fired a very bright flash of light at the door. After a few moments, it stopped and the door began to open.

 "We must be close," father said in his usual tone.

 "well... what are we waiting for? Do you think it's far" I said as the door then fully opened revealing a staircase leading up?

 "we will see," Father said as we made our final approach to the end of our journey before we were stopped by Mimir.

 "A word please before we continue," he said and Father then unhooked him from his belt and rose him up.

"Listen the last thing you two need up there is a decomposing head ruining the moment. Why don't I wait for you here this is between you and the boy" he said and father and I agreed with him.

"true. But if someone were to find-" father said but was then cut off by the voice of Brok

"by lady Sif's soft perfect sloshers. You done did it" Brok said and father was clearly displeased by the sudden entrance of the dwarf brothers.

 "sorry. We had to see this" Sindri said holding back tears. 

Father and I had the same idea as we looked at Mimir.

 "Oh-no no no no no no, ugh fine damn it. FINE!" Mimir relented Father then tossed Mimir to Sindri.

"watch the head 'till we return, " Father said and Sindri was disgusted at this because of his germophobia.

 "I can do this," He said before he nearly vomited.

"no. . . no, I can't" he said and then tossed it to Brok.

 "Okay?" Brok said confused.

 Father then turned his attention back to me.

 "Ready?" He asked and I nodded this was going to be the end we were going to finally be done with this journey.

 "Come," he said and we ascended the steps to the land of the giants which took a lot longer than expected. 

Mimir POV

My brothers had just left me with the dwarves which I was very right to be against. Upon their departure, the brothers then began to take measurements of me and discussed some kind of project they could make. Something about realm travel without the use of Tyr's temple, I wasn't able to listen because they were tossing me around to get the measurements which made me sick to my non-existent stomach until we felt something change in the weather which they then began to discuss and Brok's conclusion was the same as mine. This would be no ordinary winter this was Fimbulwinter the precursor to Ragnarok. the two then argued a bit more before then abandoning me on the floor where I was content with waiting for the boy and Kratos to return.

 I was then suddenly picked up which was the last thing I expected and I was greeted by Freya.

 "Hello again Mimir," she said kindly.

She was the last person I expected.

 "F-Freya what are you doing here" I asked nervously hoping she wouldn't decide to use my head for a kickball.

 She then pushed her arm away from her and I was able to see that Baldur was leaning against the terminal.

"Both of you?! what's going on here?" I asked and Baldur then shot me a glare that had no effect as Freya brought me back directly in front of her.

 "my son and I have made an agreement to try for a better relationship and so I asked him to thank Kratos for sparring him but it would appear they've already left," she said and I was beginning to think I was dead there was no way that Baldur would've forgiven Freya that easily.

"um yeah, they've already gone up. I told them to leave me behind because of how personal this was to them. "I said and she then looked at the door leading to Jotunheim but then I remembered something important.

"That's a shame I wanted to apologize for some of the things I did in the fight." she said with a faint amount of disappointment in her voice

 " Alright I know you wouldn't have gone through so much trouble just to say thank you what did you need," I asked knowing she'd rather shove hot coals in her ears than speak to me and She then brought me back in front of her.

 "Even after being reanimated your still as astute as ever with your observations but yes there is somethign I want. I wanted to know if you knew the location of my valkyrie wings. You should know where Odin hid them as you two were still close at the time. " she asked and the mention of her valkyrie wings brought my mind back to when we freed the other valkyries from their psychotic physical forms even my beloved Sigrun. I quickly had to slap myself back to reality.

"ah well unfortunately Odin hid them well and behind some very dangerous trials. You sure you want to go for them" I asked she nodded and I told her to listen close and I began to tell her the most likely place Odin would've hidden them and this took a little bit since there were a lot of details to tell.

We eventually began talking like old friends even if she did still have a lot of bitterness directed at me because of what I did all those years ago. Freya even forced Baldur to apologize for torturing me which was nice even if it was half-assed. Eventually, Kratos and the boy returned and were not very happy to see Baldur.

Kratos POV

We had just finished spreading Faye's ashes at the peak of Jotunheim and I and Atreus had been talking about his mother's secret as well as the name she intended for him. we had even shared a bit of a laugh, but when we reached the bottom we were greeted by the head. But what we didn't expect was Freya and Baldur to be present at the bottom to which I ordered Atreus to ready his bow at Baldur.

"If I wanted to attack you I would've done it in Jotunheim," Baldur said this surprised me he was right the doorway was open and he would've had the perfect opportunity to attack us up there.

"what are these two doing here, head" I was not letting my guard down if they so much as raised a fist I would've ordered Atreus to fire.

 "calm down brother they're not here to attack." The head spoke and I was surprised by this but I couldn't focus on that now if there was to be a fight we needed to be ready.

 "Why. Are. You. Here" I demanded I was already considering standing down we were already exhausted from the journey. 

"my mother here forced me to come here and say thank you for sparing my life and apologize for trying to kill you," Baldur said annoyed.

 I was now confused and judging from the fact that Atreus had lowered his bow he was just as confused as I was but judging from how he looked at us that was not all.

 "however I still work for the all-father so next time we meet I will find out what is up there in Jotunheim one way or another," Baldur said with the catch that I was used to. 

He then turned around and began to walk to the door to leave.

"well, that was unexpected. Mimir you wouldn't believe what you missed though" Atreus said and the boy had a sudden change in emotional perspective as he ran down to Freya and the head, I followed suit not letting myself relax until I knew we were safe.

"oh, and what would that be laddy"The head said and I seriously considered leaving right then,

"Father told an actual good story for once and you missed it," Atreus said and the head then exclaimed in disbelief and tried to question me on it but I had questions of my own.

 "what brought you here Freya other than forcing Baldur to apologize ?" she was about to explain when we all heard a loud 'BANG' as we turned our attention to the exit which had slammed shut and began making strange noises.

 I walked over to the door and tried to open it but it did not budge.

"Did something happen on the other side? Has Baldur trapped us?" I question it aloud.

"No this is some form of magic." Freya said as she approached  with the head still in hand

"Boy come" I called and we

 We tried Punching, Smashing, and Battering ourselves against frya even tried to dispell the magic herself it but it still did not budge, and as her and I were going to try something else.

 "um father" Atreus called for me I was still trying to think of a way to open it.

 "not now Boy," I said and he then hit my leg and directed me towards the terminal which was letting off a very bright light from it as it was constantly turning.

"what is going on?" I asked as we put our backs to the wall and stared at the terminal

"I'm not sure brother I've never seen anything like this." The head said as it then began to form a large amount of energy into a ball.

 " what in the name of-" the head was cut off as he and Freya were surrounded by a bright light. When it cleared there was no sight of them.

"father what's going on," Atreus asked 

"I don't know stay close to me." I ordered as the light them surrounded us.

 We were then lifted off our feet and were transported to a new realm. When the light cleared the boy was passed out next to me as well as Freya and the head who were close. We appeared to be in some kind of forest. I took a moment to take in our surrounding all appeared to singed from our arrival almost like a large fireball had burned everything. I attempted to try and wake everyone, but the exhaustion from the journey finally took hold sending me to sleep as I caught the image of a large explosion in the distance...

A/n: I hope you did indeed enjoy this chapter and I hope it makes you excited for what's to come in Chapter 1. A World of Heroes. so until then, I hope you enjoyed it and I'll see you in the next one bye bye.

A/n from the future: Rewrites have begun and althouhh It was only something minor here there will be more changes moving forward and I hope yall will continue to enjoy the story. bye bye for real this time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 6.5K 30
In the Todoroki kingdom prince Shoto is about to get married to a beautiful young "female". But that "female" is being forced against "her" own will...
62.2K 2.2K 10
Izuku was a strange child, when he was a kid he found out he had a quirk but the doctors had no idea what it was or how it worked. Because of this he...
7.4K 269 58
Every Wednesday, a new chapter! "My legs are so heavy. My chest is burning. My throat is dry. My head is pounding. Am I getting sick? Am I even able...
1.5K 49 24
This is a reader x Todoroki ff Your name is Hitori Niko(You may change it to your own) ------------------------------ "Niko, please return to me.."Hi...