𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄|𝐕𝐨𝐥...

By Amafxoxo

Vera Swan, The adopted younger sister to Bella Swan. She had a gift that nobody else knew about, what will ha... More

𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭
𝟸
𝟹
𝟺
𝟻
𝟼
𝟽
𝟾
𝟿
𝟷𝟶
𝟷𝟷
𝟷𝟸
𝟷𝟹
𝟷𝟺
𝟷𝟻
𝟷𝟼
𝟷𝟽
𝟷𝟾
𝟷𝟿
𝟸𝟶
𝟸𝟷
𝟸𝟸
𝟸𝟹
𝟸𝟺
thank you! <3
𝟸𝟻
𝟸𝟼
𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝟐
𝟸𝟽
𝟸𝟾
𝟸𝟿
Question
𝟹𝟶
New story
𝟹𝟷

𝟷

13.7K 289 5
By Amafxoxo

ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ

Vera was 5 when her parents died.

She was 5 when she was sent to live with her aunt and uncle back to her home country, England.

6 when they had first locked her away for 8 hours without food or water all because she had left a sweet wrapper on the floor.

She was 8 when she learnt about her abilities.

She was 9 when she used her gift on her uncle.

She was 10 when she was neglected for 2 days, whilst her aunt and uncle went on holiday.

No food, no water, nobody that cared and no one to help.

Sooner or later there was someone to help, word spread that she was being neglected and thankfully someone helped. She was taken from her relatives and was sent to live with her Dad's old friend whom was her godfather, Charlie Swan.

A/n just wanted to say all rights go to Stephanie Myer I only have rights to my own character Vera Swan. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

405K 8.7K 26
[Book One of the Swan Queen Series] The twin sister of Bella Swan chose to stay with her father Charlie when Renee left. She was always top of her cl...
898K 27.5K 48
B O O K O N E ; Christina Swan was the older sister to the infamous Bella Swan. The twenty-one year old was the reason that the two sisters were mov...
119K 3.7K 31
Althea Ravenwood Swan was Bella Swan's sister. After Charlie got Renee pregnant, they'd begun to have issues, fighting everyday. Until finally Renee...
421K 9.4K 57
Bella Swan has a half sister named Julianna Swan. Julianna was 'gifted' and sent away to a special academy when she was 14. What happens when the gir...