RWBY: The Four Heavenly Beasts

By TheKhorne

Ozpin sends Qrow on a mission to find three special boys. Those three and another one that will join them wil... More

Prologue - Four Special Boys
Chapter 1 Young Dragon - Akage Uma
Chapter 2 Black Panther - Kuro Tanken
Chapter 3 Guardian Angel - Alexander Angel
Chapter 4 The Ram Prince - Amadeus Berge
Chapter 5 Before Initiation
Chapter 6 One Big Slumber Party!
Chapter 7 Initiation
Chapter 8 First Days of School

Team Info - Team KAAA

86 2 0
By TheKhorne

A team of four special individuals picked by Ozpin. Leader of this team is Kuro Tanken.

Kuro Tanken

Nicknames: Black Panther, Blue Eyed Demon

Age: 17

Black Panther Faunus (tail) from Menagerie

Weapons: Twin Vulcan

Outfit:

Semblance: Shadow Minion

Kuro is able to set his shadow alive and order them to fight. There are three known forms that his shadow can take. First is a form of normal black panther that is quick and has phenomenal sense, it's called Fang. Second form is a form called by Kuro, Reaper. It's a perfect copy of Kuro made out of his shadow, this form can use copy of Twin Vulcan. Last form is a form similar to a Sabyr but standing on two legs and build more towards speed then damage. It's the hardest to use and control. 

Akage Uma

Nicknames: Young Dragon, Blood Red Prince

Age: 18

Human from Minstral

Weapons: Hellfire

Three part, armor. Gauntlets that reach to shoulders, boots that reach up to knees and mask that covers lower face. Mask is attached to shoulder part of gauntlets by two tubes, on the right side of mask is little button that opens the mask. On both gauntlets and boots are small blades that allow Akage to not only kick and punch but also to cut. On the shoulder part of gauntlets is a build in dust container, dust can move around the plaiting and gather at the palms and mask. 

Outfit:

Semblance: Eyes of the Lord

After only few minutes of Akage watching someone fighting, he can perfectly copy his/hers style and use it against them.

Alexander Angel

Nicknames: Guardian Angel of Mantle, Grimm Bane

Age: 17

Human from Mantle

Weapon: White Dust (Sword on the Outfit photo)

This sword was given to him by his grandfather who was a huntsman. Even tho it seems like a normal sword, it's sheath isn't. There is a secret compartment at the top of it that allows to spread dust across the blade. Then Alexander can use it to send dust projectiles with his sword. 

Outfit:

Semblance: Angel Wings

Alexander is able to use his aura to sprout giant, angelic wings from his back. Unfortunately that leaves him without any left aura to spare. But thanks to his unnatural reaction speed he is able to evade every attack. 

Amadeus Berge

Nicknames: Little Oz, The Ram Prince

Age: 16

Human from Vale

His eyes are grey and he has a horizontal scar going across his face on the eye level.

Weapons: Ram's Head & Woodcutters

Amadeus's main weapons are his shotgun axes and when those are taken from him somehow. He uses his metal cane that has a ram's head at the top of it.

Outfit: 

He also wears a pair of sunglasses, similar to those of Ozpin.

Semblance: Perfect Sonar

Because of Amadeus's blindness when he unlocked his semblance it wanted to help him. Now, he his semblance enhances his touch to the point where he can see everything like normal person. When something touches the ground, Amadeus knows that there it is. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176 25 25
In the world of Remnant, a place where science and fairy tales coexist, human civilization is pledged by deadly monsters known as the Grimm. For a ti...
11.9K 281 8
Jaune Arc being the boy with a dream of becoming a hero was an incredible feat and a far one at that. But alas, he got kicked out of Beacon where his...
396 2 35
A story where just simple students at Beacon Academy become something more. They become a team that will be tasked with keeping the world safe... eve...
135K 1.4K 35
You're the son of Summer and Qrow. Raised by Summer and Tai you then enrolled in Signal and later, Beacon. There you meet a mysterious girl dressed i...