Tears From Hell

By BrittanyWilton

The last remaining noble family of the vampire world has been killed, or so we think. One vampire lives and i... More

Chapter One- Hell Family
Chapter Two- The Last Vampire
Chapter Three- Austin's Curiosity
Chapter Four- Passed Love Ones
Chapter Five- The Truth About Blood Lust
Chapter Six- Savanna and Parker Rose
Chapter Seven- Twenty Questions
Chapter Eight- Trouble in Russia
Chapter Nine- Vampire's Past
Chapter Ten- Ancient History
Chapter Eleven- Demon Angel's Wings
Chapter Twelve- Danielle Marlee Black
Chapter Thirteen- Lost Temper
Chapter Fourteen- Thomas Paine and the Unwanted Gift
Chapter Fifteen- Rose's Weapon Store
Chapter Seventeen- A Lone Flight
Chapter Eighteen- Drew's Missing Sons
Chapter Nineteen- Self-Hatred
Chapter Twenty- The Spell Begins
Chapter Twenty-One- Spells
Chapter Twenty-Two- Broken Spells and Freedom
Chapter Twenty-Three- The Truth about Demon Angels
Chapter Twenty-Four- Fight or Flight
Chapter Twenty-Five- Miranda's Greatest Fear
Chapter Twenty-Six- Diamond and Turquoise
Chapter Twenty-Seven- Vampire Venom and Spells
Chapter Twenty-Eight- Jerry's Questions
Chapter Twenty-Nine- Acid Green and Red Eyes.
Chapter Thirty- Mates
Chapter Thirty- One- Austin's and Jerry's Reunion

Chapter Sixteen- Katana: Amana (Loyal, Faith) and Ludmilla (Beloved)

12 0 0
By BrittanyWilton

 “That was easy.”

“Jerry, don’t get cocky,” Danielle told him from her car. Miranda was looking at the map on a panic table “the only reason we didn’t go back to my house, is because I thought someone was watching us,”

“Paranoid.”

“She has a right to be,” Miranda said looking at her mother’s map and then a modern one, trying to find where it was “we’ve been hunted for years, so we learned early one to watch what we do,”

“Thought we only killed the ones who go nuts?”

“One toe out of line and we died,” Danielle told him “while, yes, it was only the Level C’s and Level 3’s that got killed, we still had that fear.”

“I see.” Jerry said from his sit “wait. Level C and Level 3’s?”

“Level C is for a turned vampire,” Miranda told him, while looking at the two “Level 3 is for born vampires, half or full. Both mean ‘crazy’ or ‘lost the plot’ or ‘evil’.”

“A vampire had to be at that level for a vampire hunter to kill them,” Danielle said while Miranda went back to her book “until your father decided to just kill all of us,”

Austin and Jerry looked at the ground. Both of them should’ve known this, Austin more so, but he can’t really remember a time when his dad was sane.

“I find it!” Miranda shouted jumping onto her seat, a giant smile on her face “it’s four or five hours out of Boston!”

“Which direction?”

“Danielle, it’s North West!”

“Miranda, just pin point it on the map and I’ll plan a route,”

“Thanks Danielle,”

“Miranda is it always like this?” Austin asked Miranda, while Danielle looked at the map, trying to find the fastest route “And where did the book go?”

“Back into the seal behind my ear.”

“Okay… so is it?”

“Pretty much.”

“Austin, I just thought so something,” Jerry said while looking at the two, he was looking at the weapons they had ‘borrowed’ “Miranda doesn’t like her gift, Danielle’s really isn’t for combat… they’ll need a weapon.”

“Huh?” Austin asked while looking at his brother “that’s nice and all, but I’m sure neither Miranda nor Danielle can use silver.”

“It’s nice knowing you care.” Danielle said looking across from her “we can barely use gold, and that’s one of the weaker metals.”

“Besides we have our own weapons,” Miranda said while moving her hair behind her ear “mother gave us one of her Katana, even let us name them.”

“Danielle, Miranda you don’t mind showing us?” Austin asked.

“Never seen one?”

“Never.”

“I don’t mind.”

“Cool.”

Miranda just smiled at him and unsealed her sword. One that hadn’t been out for fifty years, Amana was her pride and joy “be careful.”

“I will,” Austin told her when she handed him the blade. The handle a deep midnight blue, the cover the same colour, with white Chinese letters “what does it say?”

“My swords name is, Amana,” Miranda said while looking at it “Amana means Loyal and Faith, one thing I want to keep in my life.”

“Danielle, can I see yours?” Jerry asked while looking at her “also you should have a Morden weapon, they were steal ones in what we took.”

“Steal?”

“I just took some guns.”

“Jerry, didn’t you want to see, Ludmilla?” Danielle asked while holding a deep royal purple handle, while the cover was the same shade of purple, a golden phoenix spreading its wings.    

“It means Beloved,” Miranda said while Austin just looked at her sword, he didn’t know how to use one “why we do need guns?”

“Distance, it’ll give Austin and I peace of mind,” Jerry told her while accepting the sword from Danielle “you never know if you might need it.”

“Jerry, we can protect ourselves.”

“Miranda, you don’t like using your gift,” Austin told her while looking her in the eye “please, Miranda, Mira, please take one.”

“Our Katana’s?”

“Are perfect, but you’ll need a backup plan.”

“I don’t want to,”

“Miranda, I understand,” Austin said while putting his hands on her shoulder “if it happened to me, I’d be scared to…”

“No you don’t!” Miranda shouted “it’s different when it happens, being shot. It hurts, it’s like something going through you. I thought I was going to die!”

“Miranda… you were shot?” Danielle and Jerry asked at the same time, both were in shock. They didn’t know that she was shot.

“It doesn’t matter.”

“If it still brothers you, it does,” Austin said while pulling her into a hug “please Miranda, trust yourself,”

“It’s a gun.”

“A new one.”

“Difference.”

“People can’t shot others,” he told her hoping that she would agree with it “it’s against the law, not only that guns are made differently.”

“Miranda and I will carry one,” Danielle said causing Miranda to look at her with wide eyes “if it’ll make you feel better, but you’ll have to do we as say.”

“I agree… Jerry.”

“If it means they’ll have protection, I’m in,” Jerry said while putting his hands up “besides they know how to deal with these ‘demons’ we don’t.”

“And we don’t have time to teach you.” Miranda told him “usually you’d be trained, but we don’t have the time or people for it.”

“Training?”

“Yes, Jerry, training.”

“You thought we were born good at our skills?” Danielle asked a smile on her face “most of us think Miranda was. Since she picked things up pretty quickly, but no we all worked for what we know.”

“Hard work, then.” Jerry said while looking at them, unlike Austin he didn’t pick things up as quickly and had to work for it “I’m the same, to have the grades I have. Doesn’t help that dad kept pulling me out of school.”

“Jerry, we can do something about that later.” Miranda told him “we need to move now. Danielle has find a path to follow, we’ll need to go… right now.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

721 128 31
***Cover by Lazybrew*** Jack and Cain, brothers, hunters and loyal to each other and The Silver Cross, an organisation that hunts and kills vampires...
10 0 22
Hunter is now, himself. He is in a human form and he's different. He's still sweet but he's more dominant than before. And when destiny comes into pl...
104 0 11
The things you thought you knew about vampires and demons are nothing like this. Try to imagine how these 2 great and powerful breeds become bitter e...
181 2 16
My name is Celine, I protect a world of which most humans are not aware of called Farreh it is a world with all sorts of creatures, that were created...