The Lockwood She-Wolf

Por HaleWolfGirl10

Hadley Lockwood is the eldest child of Richard Lockwood, former mayor of Mystic Falls after an affair before... Mais

Welcome Back to Mystic Falls
Letting Go
Homecoming Mishap
Council Party Blackout
How to Break a Sire Bond?
Return from the Appalachia's
Nothing Good Ever Happens at a Highschool Dance
Kidnapped
Body Snatching Hybrid
Memorial
Old Friends, New Alliances
Deception
Fallen Hybrid Friends
Pageant Feelings
Alpha?
A Morbid Christmas
How to be a Martyr
Goodbye Tyler
Oopsie!
A Miracle Baby
A Mother's Promise
New Developments
Bayou Baby Doctor
Back to the Bayou
Poisoned
Betrayed by Flesh & Blood
Feelings Denied
Werewolf Hunts
Fiddler
Harvests End
Hearts & Feelings
Fire & Blood
FOREVER ISN'T ALWAYS
FRAGILE BONDS CRACK, NEW BONDS ALIGN
Treaty Signing
Bayou Bomb
Otherside Visits
Backstabbed
Welcome to the World
Revenge
Witchy Offers

No Way In Hell

730 10 3
Por HaleWolfGirl10

Hadley's POV

The next morning proved that Mystic Falls was a cursed town, we all got the call that Rebekah Mikaelson had cause Matt and Elena to drive off Wickery Bridge and although Stefan had gotten there he hadn't been able to save both of them and Elena had forced him to save Matt and she was now in transition to become a vampire and Alaric was dead.

I'd driven around all night before returning to the cellar, I knew I should be long gone by now but I couldn't not without Caroline and Tyler so I was annoyed when I walked back down seeing a coffin now in place of the cellar with Bonnie standing over it, I headed over frowning when I saw Klaus' body which was partially burned.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" Klaus spoke up still in Tyler's body from behind us.

"What is that doing here Klaus, the deal we made with Tyler was that you'd leave his body and jump into someone else's the first chance you got" my eyes widened with the knowledge that Tyler had agreed to this.

"Yes, when I assumed I'd be a pile of Ash but apparently fate and oxygen intervened and there I am" he argued looking down at his burnt corpse. "Put me back" he then stated looking up at Bonnie.

"I can't right now" she argued back.

"Your history teacher outed Tyler, Caroline and Hadley to the council, they're on the war path and this body's vulnerable" I glared at him.

"I have to help Elena before she has to feed"

"Elena's dead and no longer my concern" Klaus argued and I rolled my eyes since he honestly didn't have a heart.

"You're forgetting who just saved your life" Bonnie spat at him and his hand shot up grabbing her around the throat.

"Let her go Klaus!" I yelled stepping up glaring at him.

"You're forgetting I can rip your tongue out, now put...me...back" he spat at her.

"If I can keep Elena human, you'll still have an endless blood supply to make your hybrids isn't that what you really want?" Bonnie got around around his grip on her throat appealing to his greed and he releases her to which she quickly heads for the exit but he intercepts her with vampire speed.

"Same rules apply, no one else knows" he warned her looking over at me from Bonnie's shoulder before looking back at her. "No one, do you understand me, Bonnie?"

"Do you really think threatening her is going to get you want you want?" I asked him once Bonnie was gone.

"I've found with the right kind of persuasion everybody does what I want" he smirked at me.

"You sound like a petulant child" I scoffed moving over to his coffin and stared down at his charred remains.

"Why are you still here, shouldn't you be running far from Mystic Falls by now?" he asked following behind me.

"I should but something hijacked my brother and until he's back I can't leave I'm stuck here just as much as you are seeing as your original body is a tad overcooked"

"Still handsome though" he smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"That's supposed to mean you were already handsome and so far I haven't seen it"

"So far, so you're saying that you could find me appealing?" he was such a cocky ass.

"Don't hold your breath Klaus" I scoffed unable to hold back my own smile as I slammed the lid of his coffin down and sat on it crossing my arms and focused on the wall that was furthest away from having to look at him still in Tyler's body especially when he sat beside me and thankfully it was silent for a good couple of minutes before Tyler's phone rang and he fished it out of his pocket looking at the screen and I found myself peering over seeing 'Mom' on the caller ID.

"Ah, you incessant woman" I sniggered watching as he answered the phone. "Hey Mom, what's up?" he said trying to mimic Tyler and I scoffed since Tyler wouldn't answer the phone that happy when we're in this kind of situation.

"Tyler, thank god...are you okay?" I was able to hear Carol say because I was sitting beside him. "Is Hadley with you?" she added and I bit back a scoff since she seemed to care a whole lot about me now when it came to her sons safety.

"We're fine, why what's going on?" Klaus asked her looking over at me so I turned my head pretending that I wasn't listening.

"Pastor Young had me arrested this morning, the council grilled me on your whereabouts" she replied and I raised an eye at that since the Pastor Young I remembered from growing up here wasn't that violent and was always kind when he helped me out with my anger issues back then. "Tyler don't tell me where you are, the less I know the better"

"Mom I'm okay, relax" I snorted since Carol was never capable of relaxing.

"You didn't answer your phone honey, I was scared you were with Caroline" she argued and that got my attention.

"Why, what happened to Caroline?" he asked her after seeing my look as my head had snapped towards him.

"The council took her" Carol replied and I frowned grabbing the phone.

"What do you mean they took her?" I demanded since Tyler would kill me if I let something happen to Caroline while he was...wherever he was while Klaus was in his body, Carol told us what had happened to Caroline. "You're helping me" I demanded looking at Klaus after I'd hung up and he smirked.

"Hold your breath love" he told me and before I knew it he'd picked me up and was running at vampire speed making me squeal in shock and cling into his neck while he ran tracking Caroline down I don't know how but before I knew it I was being let go of and turning around just in time to see the aftermath of the crash he'd caused from pushing a black van over.

"Caroline!" I called out running over as Klaus ripped the door off the back and we saw not only Caroline in the back but Rebekah too and I glared at her for killing Elena while I ripped the ropes from Caroline's wrists recoiling at the scent of the vervain.

"Tyler?" Caroline asked looking behind me at Tyler and before I had a chance to tell her that it wasn't Tyler, Klaus had already answered stating that he was harder to kill which made me scoff especially when he looked at me. "You're alive?" I could hear the tires of the police car coming back. "How are you alive?" she sobbed.

"No time, come on we gotta go" I told her and helped her out of the van and she wasted no time speeding away.

"Wait, what about me?" I heard Rebekah ask.

"Keep them busy, little sister" Klaus told her before I found myself in his arms again and we were speeding off in the direction Caroline had disappeared in, I hated vampire speed it always left me nauseous.

"Can we stop for a second before I throw up!" I yelled and Klaus stopped letting me go, I fell onto my butt the moment he let go because the entire forest was spinning.

"You okay?" he asked but before I had the chance to reply Caroline had come back having realized we'd stopped and had pushed him against a tree smashing her lips to his.

"I never thought I'd see you again!" she exclaimed. "I don't get it, how are you alive?"

"This is going to sound incredible, but..." she cuts him off by kissing him and I shakily stood up knowing I had to stop her.

"Care wait!" I called but she ignored me and removes his jacket and his shirt and they kiss again.

"Easy, love, wrong time, wrong place, wrong equipment" Klaus said and I rolled my eyes.

"You're miraculously alive, we're fugitives on the run all signs point to hot hybrid vampire sex" she quickly argued and removes her jacket and kisses him while they speed against a different tree and she removes her top.

"Caroline stop!" I yelled and she finally stops looking at me. "First off...Ew I'm right here and that's-" she suddenly turns to Klaus.

"Did you just call me 'love'?" she asks him figuring it out for herself before I could tell her.

"I don't know, love, did I?" Klaus asked her tilting his head with a smirk.

"What the hell did you do to Tyler?" she demanded hitting his chest.

"That's what I enjoy about you, so much more than a pretty face" I rolled my eye at him.

"Oh, my god you're Klaus, you're disgusting!" she exclaimed.

"And you're a glorious kisser" Klaus shot back and she punches him which makes me smirk,

"Listen... I didn't have to risk exposure to come save you" he retaliated making me frown since I'd told him that he was helping me rescue her.

"Oh, you do one semi-decent thing and now you're my hero...ugh I need to go sanitize my mouth" Caroline argued as she puts her top back turning to me. "Did you know?"

"Yes but-"

"Why didn't you tell me?" she demanded cutting me off.

"Hey I tried and right now the forest is only just stopped spinning" I told her rolling my eyes since it wasn't my fault she'd instigated him while I was here since if it had been Tyler that would have just been gross.

"Your mouth was all over me, I was an innocent victim" Klaus decided to come to my defense.

"Shut up!" I told him since I didn't need his help.

"Put Tyler back" Caroline demanded glaring at him.

"Gladly, then maybe I'll take you up on your offer of hot hybrid sex and Hadley can even join" he said and I recoiled.

"Not in this lifetime Klaus" I spat at him before we all started to walk back to cellar together where hopefully Bonnie was able to put him back in his own body so we could have Tyler back.

We grabbed the coffin containing Klaus' body and went to the witch house where we found both Bonnie and Jeremy but Bonnie said that she'd tried to save Elena and had weakened her magic.

"She said she's not strong enough!" Jeremy said when Klaus protested to the news.

"You were strong enough to put me in here, surely you're strong enough to get me out"

"I upset the spirits trying to save Elena, I can't use that kind of magic again it's too dangerous

"Bonnie, do the bloody spell!" Klaus yelled enraged.

"She said she can't, OK?" Caroline intervened and his head snapped over to look at her. "We'll just wait a few days until you're strong enough to do it with traditional magic, right Bonnie?" she added looking at Bonnie and Klaus turns to look at Bonnie who doesn't answer and I watched as he rips part of Tyler's shirt and raises his hand bring claws out and started pressing them in Tyler's chest.

"What are you doing?" Caroline yells as I move forward glaring at him.

"Ripping Tyler's heart out, I'll jump into someone else" he states turning to look at Jeremy. "Maybe you" he sinks the claws deeper.

"Oh, my god, stop, stop!" I yelled at Klaus making him look at me.

"He's bluffing, he needs a witch to do that" Jeremy argued.

"What makes you think I don't have one, or ten?" Klaus shot back and I frowned turning to Bonnie pleading with my eyes. "Pick, Bonnie, you or Tyler!" He continues digging claws into Tyler's chest.

"Stop please you're killing him!" I exclaimed glaring at Klaus from behind the tears that were falling down my face.

"Fine, I'll do it just stop!" Bonnie finally yells out and he stops turning to her.

"Good let's begin" Klaus nodded and I frowned wiping away the tears since I hated crying, I was so sick of crying in the last 24 hours but Tyler was the only thing I had left in the world and I couldn't go on without my little brother.

We start the spell and Klaus/Tyler is on his knees while Bonnie has her hands on each side of his head, her eyes are closed and she's casting a spell while we all just look on hoping that this all goes well and I was anxiously biting on my nails.

"This is black magic, she shouldn't be doing this" Jeremy protested while Bonnie continued with the spell and I watched as Tyler's head raises exhaling and opens his eyes, he looks at Caroline.

"Tyler?" she asks and he smiles.

"Caroline, hey" he says back signalling that he's himself and she smiles as he goes to get up but quickly collapses.

"Tyler!" I exclaim moving to catch him as it sounds like he's choking while Bonnie is still casting the spell.

"Bonnie, what are you doing?" Jeremy asks her as I look up leaving Caroline with Tyler for a second watching Bonnie open her eyes. "Bonnie, it worked stop" he told her but she continued chanting.

"What's happening?" Bonnie asked not looking at any of us. "Let me go!" I frowned since no one was touching her.

"Bonnie, what's happening?" Caroline asks her and my eyes widened when black veins appear on Bonnie's forearms for a second before they disappear.

"I can't let her go!" Bonnie yells out confusing us.

"Bonnie, stop the spell!" Jeremy yells back at her.

"I'm sorry, grams, they can't do this to you!" Bonnie continued to yell seemingly seeing something that we couldn't in the room. "Please, don't do this to her!"

"Bonnie, stop!" I yell moving towards her as she starts screaming

"No! No! No!" she falls on her knees crying. "Oh my god, what have I done, what did I do?!"

"You're ok, you're ok Bonnie" Jeremy says falling to his knees beside her.

"What did I do, what did I do?" Bonnie asks but we all share looks confused like hell on what just happened.

"Jeremy get her out of here" I told him and he nodded picking her up and leaving before I turned to Caroline and Tyler. "Get him to my car, we need to leave" she nodded helping Tyler up and they left too leaving me alone with the coffin which I hesitated for a second before walking towards it and lifted the lid seeing Klaus' body restored and stared down at him my eyes narrowed since he was too quiet.

"Well come on" I said kicking the side of the coffin since I wanted to see him awake before we left. "I always knew you were dramatic" I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms watching his face, I tilted my head since maybe he wasn't so bad on the eyes it's just too bad that his personality didn't match.

I waited what seemed like an hour and I began to wonder if something had gone wrong with the spell and he wasn't going to wake up so I sighed and turned to walk out but felt wind from behind me the moment I turned away and looked back seeing the coffin was empty.

"Drama queen" I scoffed turning around only to jump ten foot when he was standing in front of me with his cocky smirk. "God don't do that!"

"Happy to see the original model love?" he asked and I rolled my eyes.

"About as much as I be happy to see Damon Salvatore" I shot at him and he held a hand to his metaphorical heart since it was obvious that he didn't have one.

"You words wound me"

"Please we both know nothing can hurt you and to wound you with words would stand question that you actually have a heart" I moved past him but his hand caught my wrist.

"Any chance you'd reconsider my offer to leave town with me, leave Tyler and Caroline to galivant off in a love bubble and avoid being the third wheel"

"And what would I be to you if I did?" I asked him and he smirked, I hated to admit that I was starting to find that smirk incredibly sexy.

"Whatever you want love, you could do what you want, whenever you want...you'd be free" I found myself allured to that for a second before I reminded myself who this was and pulled my arm out of his grasp.

"Thanks but hell would freeze over before I leave my brother behind, have a nice life Niklaus" I shot at him figuring I'd call him with the name I'd heard Mikael call him by since it had to be his full name since Rebekah called him Nik and smiled a little as I walked away since I quite liked it actually but then I shook the feeling off since I couldn't feel that way about him...there was no way I could possibly let myself develop feelings for Klaus especially since he's put Tyler's life on the line repeatedly but as I walked I found myself hearing an obnoxious voice in my head.

'You can't help who you fall for' Mason had told me that after I'd questioned him about Katherine and why he liked her so much as I'd always been able to see through that bitches façade but I was determined not to fall for such crap, I was never going to fall in love with Klaus Mikaelson. 

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

128K 4K 24
Yandere!Klaus Mikaelson x OC ⁕Monomania - A pathological obsession with one person, thing or idea. "So Klaus wrecked a kingdom because he was obsesse...
25.3K 485 35
"Nothing's wrong with me, I just haven't had a thousand years to get angry at the world, I'm upset she hurt me, yes, but I don't want her to suffer b...
36.9K 702 42
1000 years ago, Klaus Mikaelson, the feared hybrid, was married to a 15-year-old girl for almost a full two days when he made a mistake that has haun...