Facing The Past (True beauty...

By park_chris_rocky

Park min jae returns to her country to face up her problems. Having a troubled past, running away was her bes... More

INTRODUCTION
CHARACTERS
CHP 1 - back to korea
CHP 2 - Saebom high
CHP 4 - Min hyuk
CHP 5 - Comeback of badboy
CHP 6 - badboy can be kind too
CHP 7 - Is it hard to face it?
CHP 8 - First day of work
CHP 9 - Fight at cafeteria
CHP 10 - Maths class
CHP 11- date arrangement
CHP 12 - unexpected events
CHP 13 - Jukyung's date
CHP 14 - study and karoke
CHP 15 - Druken hee kyung
CHP 16 - Seojun flirting with jukyung
CHP 17 - The festival
CHP 18 - Return of Lee Seo Jo
CHP 19 - Proposal
CHP 20 - Underwear
CHP 21 - Date
CHP 22 - Karaoke room
CHP - 23 The Past
CHP - 24 feelings

CHP 3 - Hospital

366 20 2
By park_chris_rocky

Min jae collided with the boy. She hit hard on his chest. He fell down with min jae on his top. They both soon realized how they were lying on ground. Min jae soon stood up and said, "sorry Mister" and ran to the receptionist.

Min jae asked," I'm guardian of park min hyuk. Where can i find him?" The receptionist replied, "Just now, his guardian arrived. May I know your relationship with him?"

"I'm his sister. Just tell me where he is?" Min jae replied by raising her voice."oh okay. He is in room 234, 2nd floor 3rd room" The receptionist replied.

Min jae ran towards the lift. The lift was not coming down. So she just used stairs to reach second floor. She was having many thoughts but she pushed them away. She is running around the stairs to reach second floor.

She came to her brother's room door. She took a very deep breath and pushed the door open. Her brother was lying unconscious on bed beside him was PA. She started to shake. The PA came to hold her. She refused his help and went near her brother.

Min hyuk had a bandage over his right arm. He has a bandage on his forehead too. He is injected with IV fluid. Min jae took her brother's hand.

"Oppa...oppaa.....minhyukkaahh..." min jae spoke while crying. She can't even think about what she should speak and kept on repeating oppa or minhyuk.

The Nurse came inside and asked min jae to leave as she was disturbing the patient. Min jae kissed her brother's forehead and left the room. The PA followed her.

"What happened to him?" Min jae questioned.

"He was practicing very hard and He was in diet too. He didn't take care of his health properly. He fainted while climbing down the stairs." He answered.

"Is he okay? When will he wake up?" She asked.

"He will wake up tomorrow morning. He has injured his right arm and other than that others are minor injury." He told her.

"Okay, I will take care of him." She informed him.

"I'm incharge of taking care of him till tomorrow evening as your having school. You must attend your school as you have started only today. This is your father's order." He said and bowed and went inside the room.

Tears started to fall down from min jae's eyes. She can't take anymore. She started to shake terribly. She took her pills again. She controlled her tears and swallowed it. She rubbed her eyes and saw her brother sleeping from outside and she left the hospital.

Min jae walked till the parking lot to find taxi. She can't control her tears anymore. She hold the bike handle for balance and started crying. She just sat down and continued crying.( Her sitting position is like that of the picture but with her one hand she is holding the bike handle.)

Min jae have been crying for like 10 minutes. No one was around her. It was an empty parking lot. No one is there to comfort her. No one is there to lend their shoulder for her. She was crying alone in a deserted parking lot.

Someone approached her. She felt someone was watching her. "Yeah, what are you doing to my bike?" The person questioned.

Min jae looked up and fell backwards. She started to have panic attack. She immediately took her pills out and took the tablets in her hand. But she spilled the tablets all over. She had like 10 tablets in her hand and took those to her mouth.

The person who was watching this stopped her. The person asked her to take a deep breath. She took deep breath. She took deep breathes for sometime. Slowly her breathe came back to normal. The person gave her a pill to her. She took her pill. It calmed her nerves.

Min jae locked her eyes with the person. Then, she realized that she made him worried with her state. She immediately got up and apologized.

"Its not a problem. Are you okay? Do you want me to get you doctor?" He asked.

"I'm okay. No need to call doctor. Thank you so much for help Mr." Having said that min jae ran away from that place.

Due to her hurry, min jae left her bracelet. He saw the bracelet and took it in his hand. He turned to call her. But she left already. Then, he left the bracelet in his pocket.

Min jae ran away from the scene and got into taxi. She reached her apartment and crashed on her bed. She had no tears to left to cry. She is exhausted and took 4 pills. So she started to sleep right away.

The alarm started to shouted as it was her time to get up. Min jae was rolling on the bed. All her memories from past night came back to her. She sat up and called PA. He took his phone in second ring.

"Did he wake up? How is he?" She asked.

"He is still unconscious. He will wake up by evening. His condition is better than yesterday. So don't worry and hurry up to school." He said.

"Okay. But I'm coming to hospital to take care of him." She stood up while saying it. "No need to. You have attend school and your father is very strict about it. You can't skip schools and he don't want attention of media too. You can come by evening to take care of him. Mary also has arrived."he said.

"Take care of him properly. I will won't skip school today."she replied angrily and ended her call.

Min jae got ready for her school. She made a bun and put on her spectacles. She eat bread and left the home. But eating a piece of bread was not enough for her as she didn't eat yesterday night.

She went inside a cafe and went to order coffee and sandwich. She took her order and left. Min jae got inside the bus and started to have her breakfast. A fair girl with brownish hair sat beside her. She was wearing the same uniform.

Min jae was not in mood to speak with others. So she plugged her ear and enjoyed her breakfast.

The bus stopped near her school. She got down. The girl who sat beside also got down. Min jae started to walk faster as she didn't wanna gain attention.

All the students were commenting and speaking about the new girl arrival. Min jae went inside her classroom and lied down. She was not having enough energy.

Soo ah approached her. "Good night sleeping bird."soo ah laughed while saying. Min jae replied, "Good night."

"Didn't sleep at night ah ?" Soo ah questioned. "Yes, not enough sleep." Min jae yawned.

Soo ah came to say something but Mr. Han came inside. Then, he introduced the new girl. She was the student who sat beside min jae.

"Hello, I'm lim ju kyung. Please take care of me." She introduced. All the students were cheering for her. Mr. Han asked her to sit beside suho. But she refused telling that she has eyesight problem and sat behind soo ah.

Soo ah introduced min jae and sujin to the new girl. Sujin introduced herself whereas min jae waved her hand and left to sleep in her place. Min jae was not a social able girl. She lost her courage to make friends.

Min jae just woke up to eat her lunch and when the bell rang for ending of school. Min jae hurriedly ran to leave the school. Soo ah followed her.

"Yahhh..min jaeee..." soo ah shouted.
Min jae stopped and looked back. Soo ah came running to min jae. "What?" Min jae replied. "Do you wanna have fun with us?" Soo ah asked. Sujin and jukyung came and stood beside her.

"Sorry, next time I have some important work. Bye." Min jae replied. "Okay, but you have to come next time." Soo ah warned.

Min jae laughed it off and said her to goodbyes to the group and left to her home. Min jae changed her dress and went to hospital.

Min jae reached her brother's room to see him............

______________________________________

A/N

This is third chapter😝.

I'm gonna make an hold in publishing my chapters. My exam have started. I just don't want to hurriedly post the the chapters. I will try to update as time leaves me gap.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 10.8K 43
๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ฌ๐ž๐จ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ง ๐ฑ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ He's my best friend so I shouldn't feel this way about him. But I can't help it, I can't control my feelings... ...
1K 73 8
these scars run deep. TRUE BEAUTY han seojun x fem! oc ( previously written on my 2nd acc @-jamjoon )
19.7K 727 40
Top ranking #1 Kim yoojung #2Jungkooklove #2Don'tleaveme Completed story This story is about three people Ahn ha na Kim Taehyung Jeon jungkook Thi...
8.1K 360 28
Hurting her friend out of anger, Soojin gets herself on Seojuns bad side. So he elaborates a plan to make her become a better person, and he learns s...