Her smile His favourite sight...

By winteratheart__

"Isn't it beautiful? Two people who didn't even Know each other once, Now pray for each other's happiness E... More

✨Prologue✨
Chapter 1 | Sister
Chapter 2 | Humilation
Chapter 3 | Fear
Chapter 4 | Cruel Decision
Chapter 5 | Soft touch
Chapter 6 | Uncomfortable
Chapter 7 | Heavy sleeper
Chapter 8 | Tea
Chapter 9 | Happy
Chapter 10 | Upset
Chapter 11 | Rambling
Chapter 12 | Husband
Chapter 14 | Parents
Chapter 15 | Good Girl
Chapter 16 | Moment
Chapter 17 | Waiting
Chapter 18 | Smooth Skin
Chapter 19 | Painful
Chapter 20 | Innocent
Chapter 21 | Lame fight
Chapter 22 | Crying
Chapter 23 | Pain
Chapter 24 | Hurting her
Chapter 25 | Embarassed
Chapter 26 | Shyness overloaded
Chapter 27 | Serious Talk
Chapter 28 | Overwhelmed
Chapter 29 | Romantic
Chapter 30 | Fake
Chapter 31 | Painful
Chapter 32 | Flustered
Chapter 33 | Smile
Chapter 34 | Happy
Chapter 35 | Dumb
Chapter 36 | Love
Chapter 37 | Pregnant
Chapter 38 | Dangerous
Chapter 39 | I love you
Epilogue ✨
New Book ✨
✨Bonus Chapter ✨

Chapter 13 | Gentle

17.7K 1K 147
By winteratheart__

"Oye Husband!" I flinch when everybody let's out loud gasp but the loudest one was the one beside me. Freaking hell! Why are everybody gasping now?? He is my husband so what else should I call?!!

Okay—oye was inappropriate, what is oye kinza?! You should have used umm—excuse me? Or hey maybe or hello but I am not calling him to say hello and that was what came in my mind why is everyone gasping?!

Everybody starts whispering as if there whispers were not audible to our ears, Ayan hides his shock by raising his eyebrow amused at the sudden label of his name, but what can I do when they are not letting me call him by his name.

"Your phone, someone is calling you from that time" when he stands infront of me I give him his phone but feel way to uncomfortable when I see everyone's eyes on me.

"Get back to work if you don't want to get fired!" I flinch and hold my hands together when he yells looking all upset and angry. He continues to look down at his phone and everyone rushes to there seat scared to loose there seat in this big company.

"Oh my god" a gasp of surprise leaves my lips and I hold Ayaan's arm when I see the rude receptionist crying "why is she crying? I know it was very difficult to walk up till the 5th floor but still is she crying for that?" Guilt rushes through my vines when I see her sobbing in the corner looking all humiliated.

"When someone is not picking the call you don't have that much sense to think they are busy...if it was that important I have a personal secretary and you have legs so you can walk up to tell me" he rolls his when the other call speaks.

"Hmm come and meet me now" he cuts the call and turns to me "what did you say?" I hate people who ignore my words and ask me the question again, it pisses me off.

"Sir...I am sorry, please don't fire me" the women who was few steps away is now infront of us as she apologises for her deed.

And I am feeling so bad for complaining, I never thought she is gonna end up like this.

"Huh? I—you are not firing her" I look at Ayaan who glares at me asking me to shut up and that stare literally muted me.

"Pack your stuff and leave within an hour, did you get that?" he sternly speaks and she shudders at his rude tone.

Damn this is all my mistake why did I even complained to him.

"What are you doing? Why are you firing her?? It's okay I walked up till fifth floor so did she so the problem is solved everything is mutual now" I whisper so only he could hear.

"Go to my cabin and sit there, I'll join you in few" what does he think about me a five years old kid?? I stubbornly shake my head but plead him with my eyes to not make that women unemployed.

He sighs looking all annoyed but I do not move, didn't want someone to curse on me for kicking their stomach.

"Please" I mumble holding his arm totally ignoring the fact that I am so close to him.

He rolls his eyes, his jaw clenching in annoyance but I am glad he is not pushing me away.

"Apologise" he glares at the girl who quickly bows "I am sorry...I am sorry Sir" he shakes his head "to her" he motions his chin towards me and the girl looks so humiliated that I am killing myself from the guilt I am feeling cause she is getting humiliated because of me. I should have kept my mouth shut! But it where my legs who talked and not me just like Ayaan said.

"I am sorry maam...I shouldn't have talked to you like that" she looks down and I feel like crying when I see her red cheeks as she is trying her best to not make any eye contact with anyone.

"I- It's okay! Do you want coffee?" I smile at the girl who politely shakes her and I am so close to punch this guy for insulting her infront of everyone he could have taught her disciple in his office room but no—this guy! First I need to teach this guy some manners.

"Go back to work" he still acts like a jerk and the girl quickly rushes away.

"Husband you shouldn't act so rude" he rolls his eyes and walks away so I jog after him cause his legs are long so are his steps.

I open the door and shut it behind "husband! I was talking to you!" I swear I don't know which angel blessed me with so much confidence at that moment that I was shocked on my own bold movements.

I glare at the guy who tongues his inner cheek in annoyance "stop calling me that" he mumbles but it was audible to me.

"What?" I ask confused and he hisses in annoyance as if I was playing with his last nerve "you know what I am talking about" he turns to glare at me...and only If glare could kill—I repeat only if glare could kill, he would have become widow by now. That sounds rhythmic, but mind you that was truthful one!

"Nope! I don't know what your talking about" I pop the 'p' and play with him, feeling a rush of happiness when I see him all annoyed, god this feels hundred times better than annoying my sister.

He rolls his eyes and does not waste anymore saliva on me and sits on his boss like office chair.

"Husband! Don't ignore me" he groans again and I grin against my will not able to keep a straight serious face. I rush towards his table and I quickly pull the arm chair which is in the corner of the room and drag it towards his table. I don't know if the chair is short or I am because I feel like a toddler who wants reach the desk, I press my elbow on the table but tip toe myself so he could look at me.

"you should not insult someone like that in-front of everyone, I don't want anybody bad mouthing about you behind your back"! I pout feeling my heart getting upset at the thought of someone cursing on him.

He raises his eyebrows amused but was quick to Break our eye contact "I don't care...they can talk whatever they want" his words makes me upset but that's what he feel like so I can't do anything but that doesn't mean I can't protest "But I do, so my dear husband for the sake of your dear wife you need to stop getting angry on small thing? Did you get that husband?" I squint my eyes asking him if he understood and he only stares at me.

"Don't you think you're acting all bold now?" His sentence brings me back to reality and I quickly slide into my shy space "I umm" I grin but slide my face down to hide my red cheeks with the help of the desk but an amused chuckle leaves his lips like he is telling me 'seriously? You were just calling me husband in front of everyone and now you are all shy?'

But that's how I am I get way too shy when someone points out about my behaviour and if they play along I am all good but when they point out there I slip to the shy space which has embedded in my blood.

I peek from the desk to see him shaking his head with a smile but he goes back to work to my greatest relief.

I secretly rest my arm on the table before resting my face on it. I close my eyes feeling sleepy all of a sudden, even after drinking a damn coffee!

Sometimes I doubt on myself and mentally question myself if I am a complete mortal or not cause you know people drink coffee to stay awake and I the exceptional human drinks coffee to sleep.

I am sure the guy sitting in front of me must be cursing on his fate for crashing his beautiful life into mine-not as beautiful as his but still a less beautiful one and cracky one.

I hum feeling happy all of a sudden when my eyelids feels heavy. I think about something which may not happen in my real life as I create my own dreamland to slip into it but I know my mind will take me into his darkness so I let my mind decide my dream.

Few hours later

A gentle tap on my cheeks forces me to wake myself up, I with so much difficulty open my eyes which are shut close "It's morning?—aah" a painful yet quiet groan leaves my lips and my hand flies towards my neck, pain hits my nerves and throbs my head when I straight myself.

"Fuck" the guy beside me spits some dirty words and gets worried but crouches down to my level to check me. "My neck" my head throbs because of the ugly position I slept in for probably hours and now I feel like my neck is jammed or maybe I wont be able to turn my neck for the rest of my life "My neck I am not able to turn" I mumble my eyes getting teary in no second because of sleepiness in my eyes and the pain.

"I broke my neck" he sighs at my whines but my body froze like an ice cube and blood rushes up to my cheeks when he so boldly and casually slides his veiny big hand under my hijaab, he holds my wrist and pulls away my hand and I am just not able to do anything, I am just looking at him with big eyes. He ever so gently massages my neck, kneading it subtly to not cause me anymore pain but this is not giving me pain its sending another type of Adrenaline rush through my body and I chew my inner cheek to not let out any sound and embarrass myself because of his gentle touch.

"You okay? Is it still hurting?" I—No its not hurting now but I don't want him to stop umm—allah forgive me "it is" I nod feeling my cheeks heating up for lying so causally for the first time in my life, I feel so guilty "Oh" his forehead creases up and he looks at me worried, he moves closer and now I am having difficulty in breathing, I will suffocate myself because of my lies. I so want to tell him that I am fine and the pain has gone but the jinn, shaitan, devil, evil inside shuts me up.

He gently slides his other hand in my hijab to cup my neck and my body stutters at his touch but he thinks it's because I am in pain and quickly apologises—only if he know why I hissed.

After giving my neck a gentle squeeze he turns my face to the right and to the left, his eyes on my neck and mines on his heavenly features. He is doing everything with good intentions and I am freaking sitting here and shaking hands with jinn!

"Is it still hurting?" I so want to bob my head up and down but I do it side ways and mumble a 'No' feeling like I will die If I stay more close to him.

He smiles at me and before he could stand up the door open. He pulls his hands away and unknowingly drops it on my lap but turns to see who has entered— his veiny big hands are On my freaking lap those hand are resting on my thighs!! Ya allah Before I faint please take me away.

"Hey Assalamu alaikum bhabhi! You awake??" I force myself to look up at another human who again gave me a heart attack by calling me 'bhabhi'—I am someone's bhabhi now?? I feel old.

I blink my eyes finding this face new to my eyes and then it hits me he is the guy who ate everything in the menu three time in Zaina's engagement.

"Walaikum asalam" I mumble feeling uncomfortable all of a sudden but I still give him a smile to not make him uncomfortable.

The guy who is crouched down in front of me stands up and that's when I breathe out my breath which I was holding since last 15 minutes—I told you I can become a great swimmer.

"I am Ryan, we never met before but I hope we become good friends" he grins at me, looking all positive unlike his brother—okay I am not compare him now he is an Angel in my eyes for atleast next 20 minutes.

"Yeah.." I mumble in a whisper "bro I am going out with my friends, just inform ammi. I'll be back till 9 I promise" he creepily smiles at his elder brother who ignores him "okay bye sister! I'll be leaving now" he waves at me so I do the same and I am so near to tell him that please call me kinza I am younger than you bro' but before I could say he rushes out.

"Let's go...your okay now right? Does your neck still hurt?" He again becomes an angel and I can already see him with wings standing infront of me at his soft care "No" he looks at me as if not believing me "you sure" I nod but roll my head to every angle "see I am all good" he chuckles—and that chuckle—kinza freaking stop fan girling over everything he does!

I mentally scold myself but follow his lead to go out.

He walks out like a boss—well he is the boss, he walks out looking all intimidating as some people who are packing their stuffs greets him. I follow him from behind feeling new to this place all of a sudden after taking a nap, I sometimes feel like I've entered a new world after taking a nap.

He slow downs his step and I am stumbling on my own when I see his back just mere inches apart, his steps are so big so I am practically jogging slowly to catch up his speed and suddenly when he stops and slow downs his step I stumble on my step but quickly hold his shirt before I could fall "ya allah" I steady myself but couldn't help but slap his back for making me fall "why did you stop all of a sudden?" I glare at him when he turns to look at me.

And again for the hundredth time today people nearby gasp and I so want to distribute Asthma inhalers to everyone so they do not gasp all the freaking time.

"Why are you behind my back, come here" he rolls his eyes and pulls me by my arm so I follow him gosh walking with him makes me feel so small! I feel like cat-a cute one.

He walks past everyone without a smile who is greeting him with grin even after a long day just so they get promotion and this guy here is not even glancing at them so like a kind hearted girl I am I grin back and wave at some mouthing them a bye—and they again for the hundred and one'th time gasps but waves back.

"Stop that" he mutters in an annoyed tone but I ignore as he did to the other's "husband, do you know smile does not cost dollars, I know your smile is worth dollars yet it doesn't cost if you smile so a quick smile to everyone who greets you is not painful right?" I grin at him as I speak boldly and he just stares in to my eyes and like always replies me with his eyes that tells me he is amused by my boldness and sentence.

He looks down and shakes his head with a small smile playing on his lips as if he is forcing himself to not show his perfect teeth.

My grin falls and my mouth opens in shock and a loud gasp of surprise leaves my lips when Ayan pulls me by waist very close to him—I repeat very close to him.

Before I donate Inhalers to others I need to buy one for myself!!

..........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 8.2K 68
Twenty-four-year-old Kashvi Acharya doesn't want to get married. Especially when she's at the turning point of her career. She wants to work, progres...
75.8K 464 6
Since ancient times orange blossom flowers were equated with purity, innocence and chastity, and were consequently associated with brides. It is trad...
1.5M 83K 65
[Completed] #1 in Romance (05-Jan-21) #1 in India (25-Apr-22) #5 in Humor (25-Mar-21) ❝For the world, it was a love marriage. But for them it was ne...
4.1M 214K 151
❤️ Completed ❤️ She brings two coffee mugs in her hands and sees that he is busy with his work, she does not want to disturb him in any way, so she i...