Daminette one shots

Por whyamIlikethis200

just what the title says random updates Disclaimer I dont own thease characters Mais

Author note
Meeting My Future Mother In Law
Imaginary Friend
Trust
Meeting MDC
Cinderella
Magic
Nona
Forest
bridge
Bat bro's
Joker in Paris
rivalry
kents in Paris
Dussu's bird
SUMMER BAND
The Bitch Fest
Becoming a Tursugi
Marinette Tursugi
babysitting
Andre's Cousin
Uncle J.
The League
Uncle Oswald
Heather (songfic)

Justice League

2.2K 62 12
Por whyamIlikethis200

<[crack chapter]>

. . . Jason's POV . . .

It was an average day in Gotham right? Wrong. It was actually a crappy day. That was until a short bluenette ran into me. Now let me explain, I was out as Red Hood. When this girl barrels into me. A few seconds later some guys round the corner, I shot whoever was chasing this girl. Then she takes a step back from me. In the dim light I can see she has bright bluebell eyes. "Thankyou." She states her voice soft with a Parisian accent. It took everything I had not to coo at how cute she was. She couldn't be over 16, honestly she looked 14.

"Alright French Fry lets get you to wherever you are supposed to be." I say in a joking manor trying to lighten the mood. "That would be amazing thank you so much Red Hood. I'm staying at the Wayne Hotel. My class left me behind and I was just trying to get back. Now I'm rambling." She rambled out. I chuckled at this tiny teenager. Trying to hide my anger towards whoever left her behind. "Ummm, have you ever ridden a motorcycle?" I ask the tiny girl thinking it safer than grappling there.

She nodds her head enthusiastically, "My Nona has a motorcycle, I love to ride." I let out a quick breath now realising I don't have an extra helmet. I'll have to drive carefully. Oh well. Lets get this Blueberry to where she is staying.

. . . Marinette POV . . .

After Red Hood dropped me off I went straight to my room and fell asleep. . .

I woke up tied to a chair. The ropes around my wrists were tight. It is a good thing, I can dislocated my thumbs. To easily slide my hands out of the ropes. "Tikki." I quietly whisper as I check my ears and ring finger for the miraculous. Tikki pats my neck letting me know she was hiding in my hair.. Then I quickly untied my feet. Standing I quickly stretched. Mid stretch I started to make out some voices. I quietly walked towards the door.

"What are we doing with this girl again?"

"Red Hood helped her get to the hotel. We hurt her he will blame himself."

"Ohhhhh"

"Well if that is the case I can go get a crowbar?"

"No. No. No. We must decide if this is just to mess with him or if we want something."

"Riddler look up the girl, see if she is worth anything?"

"Okay. Let's start by hacking into the hotel . . . Alright . . . Marinette Dupain-Cheng. From Paris her and her entire class is here on a field trip sponsored by WE."

"You think Bruce would pay ransom since he is sponsoring the trip she is on?"

"I vote mess with Red Hood. Ha. Ha. Ha"

"Can it Joker. We must play this wisely."

"Ha. Ha. And who made you in charge."

Just then the door I was leaning on loudly creaked open.

The talking immediately stopped. I was faced with some of Gothams villains. I could see Joker, penguin, the riddler, bane, killer croc, mad hatter, <others? Yet to be added?>

"Riddle me this young child, but first come closer." The riddler states. "No one wants to hear your riddles Eddie." The penguin snaps. Turn in a softer tone says "still come closer child." "Yeah ha. Ha. We don't bite." The Joker laughs out like the maniac he is. I quickly scan the . . . Warehouse? We are in. By the looks outside, the sun must be rising. I take a step forward. Then hit the door frame, and face-plant onto the cement. I felt my face heat up from embarrassment. My nose now hurts but atleast it isn't bleeding. Some of the villains let out small snickers.

I easily bounce back up to my feet having fallen like this before. I walk closer to them while glaring at the ones that were snickering at me. Apparently it turned out to look like more of a pout, because the Riddler started cooing at me. Dammit. I hate it when people find me childishly cute enough to coo at. Now I know I'm pouting. I don't like people anymore. I'm going on a rant.

I sit cross-legged on the cement floor with my arms crossed. "Thanks for the save buttheads. Now I don't have to have breakfast with lie-la and the rest of my ex-friends. Gullible fudgers believed her lies and started bullying me. Not like they would have left me behind this morning anyways. Only reason Red Hood had to give me a ride home. I hate responsibilities, I could be dead by now. But Marinette don't talk like that. Talk how I want. Parents won't even look at me anymore. Sorry Marinette we are busy in the bakery. Never stopped you from spending time with me before. Thank God hawkmoth ain't here. I needed this rant. Why do I still bend over backwards, OH cause you can. Frick frack it al-"

"Little lady, are you finished now?"

Penguin interrupts me, now standing infront of me. I glare at him with narrowed eyes for two seconds before sighing out "Yeah I guess." It came out as more of a mumble than I sigh but whatever. "There is a couch over there dear, why don't you rest. You look like you need it." Penguin politely says? Why is he being nice? Whatever, I'll take a nap.

. . . Jason POV . . .

I was stopping crimes for the rest of the night, the rest of the family went to the justice league meeting. Apparently I gotta go on a clean streak before I'm invited. Just as I was about to return, I see something tied yo the top of Wayne Tower. Might aswell check it out. I happen there since my bike was on the other side anyways. PARKOUR!

I felt the blood drain from my face as I seen what it was. A Joker balloon, just big enough for a member of the Bat-fam to see. At the end of the green ribbon was a note. I quickly open it up knowing with the Joker, it is only a matter of time. Tapped to the note is a picture of the tiny Blueberry I saved. Peacefully asleep in what looks to be her hotel room. In the writing of the Joker it says:

Hmm if only you didn't save her. Now what to do. I've already killed someone with a crowbar. Tik tok you've got till midnight.

Shit! What do I do? What do I do? What do I do? Bruce. That asshole will know what to do. I don't care if he is in a meeting, this is the Joker. There meeting is done at noon today and I have till midnight which is roughly 18 hours. Alright gotta get Bruce. I swear to God if she is hurt in anyway I'm breaking the no killing rule. Clean streak my ass. Breaking my previous record of getting to the zeta tube as fast as possible from Wayne Tower. Beat that replacement.

I quickly typed in the override code to go to the base.

. . . Bruce's POV . . .

The computer alerts. "Incoming Red Hood, 007" (get it double o seven)

I can't stop the sigh that escapes me. Now the smirk Superman is giving me. I swear if he tells me another dad joke I will bring out the kriptonite. Or if he tells me that was a tired dad sigh. As soon as Red Hood is through, he looks around eyes stopping on me. What did he do now? He better not have broken the no kill rule. "B, we got a problem. Joker kidnapped someone. Says we got till midnight. Said he might use a crowbar and it is my fault because I helped he get hom-" "Calm down Hood." I interrupt my second oldest. "We will be on th-" "uh uh uh, I will break the no kill rule if that tiny Blueberry is hurt." Jason interrupts me. Before throwing the letter on the table in front of me. Joker did kill him, I understand why he is so upset. That and this letter is just cruel. The girl also looks to be 12-14 ish.

"Hey Brucie why don't you let us help so we can finish the meeting." Diana states. Purposely calling me Brucie. "Yeah let us help" "let us experience some Gotham." Courused from the group of heroes. Jason spoke before I could. "The more the merrier when it comes to the Joker." Moving Jason to being the most pain in my ass. Look at that Damian isn't first. For the first time this month. I mean Tim can also be a pain, he really needs to sleep. "OH let's summon the young justice, let them get a peak at Robin and Red Robin's world." Super man states and clicks the button to summon them here.

I hate others in my city. Jason is so grounded. He might be an adult but I can still ground him. I pull up the holo-computer. The young justice comes through the zeta Tubes. They greet everyone. Except Robin. He greets me and that is it. His signature "Father." With a nodd. He is definitely my son. Then stands by my chair. Once by my side he greets Jason. "Todd. Why are you here?" Jason looks at him. "Hello to you to Demon Spawn. Joker kidnapped someone." Damian nodds his head. "10$ it is a trap." Nightwing says. "20$ on it being just to fuck with Jason." Tim joins. "My 43 day no kill streak says we find her before anything bad happens." Wow that shut them up. Better not break his no kill streak though.

"OH I was bored and couldn't sleep and decided to find the villains new meeting place. You know how they sometimes come together and are like I was this close to killing batman." Tim rambles. "Your point replacement?" Jason rudley asks. I can sense Tim rolling his eyes. "So if it was just the Joker he would of probably left a finger or hair instead of the picture." Tim says like it is obvious. "Along with his signature Joker card. Not a Joker balloon. That just isn't his style." "They destroyed the cameras in the hotel." I state before going to look for street cameras. They didn't go out the front or side doors. That leaves the roof were there aren't any cameras.

"They went out the roof no cameras." I state. Red Robin where is that warehouse?" "The middle of 52nd in between Helga and Dreg Street. We have access to who owns every building. This one was under the name Victorious Arkam. Kinda funny not gonna lie." Timmothy rambles on. Love that kid. "No video footage of anyone entering or leaving." I state. "Figured so." Tim says. I wait patiently for Tim to continue. I glance over. Tim is glaring at Jason. I let out another sigh. "Red Hood. Appolagise to Red Robin for calling him replacement." I state having dealt with this many times before. Red Hood scoffs before quickly apologizing still wanting to find this girl. While this is happening I pull up the blueprints of the building knowing that is what Tim was going to tell me. Happy with his apology Tim turns back to me sighing since I already pulled up the blue prints.

"They enter the building on the othe side of the block then use the stairs that connect the buildings." Tim says explaining the blueprints I can clearly see. I suppose everyone else has to know. Quickly finding the cameras on that building they are disabled. Great. However they didn't disable the street cameras that show me who was driving there. Looking at all the vehicles that pass I can see the Joker and Riddler. there were others as well. But the windows were tinted.

"Why do they make this so easy?" Flash asks. "That is what happens when they work together." Nightwing states. You'd think they'd learn to divide and concoure, but penguin is a control freak and has to have a plan. Since they are gathered together he comes up with a simpler plan. In the end trying to get them to all follow the plan proves difficult. This is the first time they've pulled it off. Normally they make bigger mistakes. "Alright get ready if it is all of them, the usual, you know how to take them all down. And Hood no killing."

"Wait we want to help. That way we have time to finish our meeting." Diana states. I let out another sigh. Alright pick someone and take them out. Boys help them they've never faced our villains. The clown is insane leave him to me. Oh and for the puppet guy just destroy the puppet. He has split personality disorder and his other personality he thinks is in the puppet. You should be able to figure out the rest."

"Does that mean he believes in us." Flash whispers to Green Lantern. I'm just going to ignore them. Just gotta do an inventory check. Good on batters he and antidotes to the villains multiple gasses. Grapples are good, along with the smoke bombs. Switch the communicator on. I'm good. "Boys!" I say in my commanding voice. If someone makes a dad voice comment I will punch them. "Yes Father?" "yeah?" "B" and a head nod. That is all four of my boys. "Inventory?" I bark at them. I watch as they check their belts and other weapons. They were all good. I guess I scolded them enough for forgetting items. I nod at them and turn to the rest of the Justice league.

"Are you ready?" I ask them. If they wanted special treatment like my sons, then they were dead wrong. They all had different sayings of ready's. Then we headed to the zeta tubes.

. . . Diana POV. . .

We finally get to see Gotham. Bruce is so uptight. It isn't like we'd destroy Gotham. 

. . . Jason's POV . . .

The hell!?! Like experienced vigilante's we spied through the windows before jumping in. All the villains were seated in a circle playing poker. Not that surprising. What is surprising is the tiny blueberry isn't tied up or anything, she is just napping on the couch. The fuck? She better not be related to a villain or in the process of becoming a villain. Clicking on the communicator I spoke "They are all playing poker. The girl, is sleeping on the couch." A moment later Nightwing's voice comes through "There is a chair and rope in one of the rooms, she must have been tied up at one point." Next came replacements voice "So, bets on what happened to her? I got 10$ on one of mad hatters mind control devices in her hair tie." I could almost feel Bruce roll his eyes. "Not now Red Robin." Came B's voice. "Just don't hurt her if she comes at you."

Then we all sprung into action. Crashing though windows and doors.

Green lantern blocked all the exits. Super-boy and Demon Spawn stood by the couch to watch over the girl. Restrain her if she wakes up. Never know what they might have done. I hate rubber bullets. I still shot the joker for fun though. With all of us it didn't take long to get everyone restrained and Arkham called. They were taken away no questions asked. Which leaves the girl now. That somehow slept through the whole ass thing.

Everyone gathered round her, then she started shaking. "Tiki!" She cried out in her sleep obviously in distress. Diana gasped loudly and looked like she seen a ghost. Taking charge I shook the girls shoulder so she'd wake up. She sat up with a gasp, tears in her eyes. She looked around with big eyes. "Can you tel-" Batman started but was interrupted by Wonder Woman. "That is a miraculous!?!?" She states barely not stuttering. Aqua-man joins her shocked state. "No way." He states in shock. Green lantern's eyes widen and he goes "Seriously?!?"

The girl let's put a yawn and says "What is a miraculous?"

. . . Jon's POV . . .

Okay Diana, Aqua-man and Green Lantern are freaking out about a miraculous? Now normally I'd also be calm but holy crapoly Damian's heart beat is going crazy. The emotionless Damian. My emotionless best friend's heart is going crazy, and he is starting at this girl. He likes her. He doesn't like anyone. What is happening.  Trying not freak out right now.

. . . Bruce POV . . .
I shot Diana a glare for interrupting me. Respectfully I let her finish her sentence. Her, green lantern, and Aqua-man are freaking out about a miraculous. Why haven't I heard of it yet if they are panicking over it. The girl is just waking up, making any response inaccurate. Now however she is more awake. "I asked if you could tell me wha-" I started before being interrupted by Diana once more. "Why do you have a miraculous?" She asks taking out her lasso of truth. She is ready to use it on the tiny girl. She better make the right decision. Her eyes widen in shock "I -uh- What is a miraculous?" Wow this child needs to work on her lying skills.

Diana wrapped the lasso around her. "I'll ask again. Why do you have a miraculous." Diana seethes. It must be really bad for her to be that emotional over it. The girls face is slowly reddening with the effort of not talking. "Diana stop it right now!" A high pitched voice yells from somewhere. Then I spot the pocket sized thing that spoke. Paling slightly Diana immediately let's the girl out of the lasso. "Lay another finger on my kitten and You'll regret it." Another pocket sized thing says. The red one rolls her eyes at the black one. "Stinky sock we've been over this. She is my chosen." The red one yells at the black one. The black one floats around on his back and says "Sharing is caring Sugar Cube."

Aqua-man now says "Yo-you're The God of destruction. You destroyed Atlantis then The goddess of creation made it so my people could live under water." Now why they are freaking out makes sense. "The aliens that gave me my ring warned me about you." Green Lantern whispers. Diana must have actual knowledge on these creatures. I'll let them talk some more. I have extra adoption papers in my office, if she has a troubled home life. I scan the rest of the people here. Wait a minute, Damian my son is blushing. Only slightly but still there, he is looking at the girl and blushing. Can't adopt her now. Jon's freaking out over it, I bet he can hear Damian's heart beat, that just makes my suspicion more accurate. Superman is slightly panicking because everyone else is panicking. Along with everyone else. Although now everyone is freaking out over the flying pocket sized gods if what I've heard is correct.

.
.
.

3308 words

.
.
.
.
.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

186K 1K 190
Mature content
168K 260 7
for my girls, reach an all time high orgasm
75.1K 2K 29
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
5.2M 45.3K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...