The Lion King: Kion's Future

Da anash2969

Kion and Tiifu are living together in peace while Kovu and Kiara step up and become King and Queen of the pri... Altro

Prologue
Chapter 1: New Beginnings
Chapter 2: The Big News & Memories
Chapter 3: Zira's Return
Chapter 4: Acending The Throne
Chapter 5: The First Ambush
Chapter 6: Troubling Times
Chapter 7: New Faces
Chapter 8: The Second Ambush
Chapter 9: Taking Precautions
Chapter 10: Kidnapping
Chapter 11: A Dangerous Rescue
Chapter 12: New Additions To The Outlands
Chapter 13: The Birth Of A New Generation
Chapter 14: The Presentation
Chapter 15: First Time Outside
Chapter 16: First Time Outside Part 2
Chapter 17: Going To The Gorge
Chapter 19: Awkward Encounter
Chapter 20: Arguments
Chapter 21: The Attack At Pride Rock
Chapter 22: It's Hard To Say Goodbye
Chapter 23: Moving On
Chapter 24: The Truth Is Revealed
Chapter 25: Caught
Chapter 26: New Friends
Chapter 27: Family Times
Chapter 28: Growing Up
Chapter 29: Hofu vs Kali
Chapter 30: The Aftermath
Chapter 31: Falling In Love
Chapter 32: Hofu's Downfall
Chapter 33: A New Alliance
Chapter 34: Aisha's First Hunt Part 1
Chapter 35: Aisha's First Hunt Part 2
Chapter 36: Meeting
Chapter 37: The First Attack At Pride Rock
Chapter 38: More Tragedy
Chapter 39: Hofu's Showdown And Redemption Part 1
Chapter 40: Hofu's Showdown And Redemption Part 2
Chapter 41: Reunion
Chapter 42: Hunting In The Pride Lands
Chapter 43: Healing Wounds
Chapter 44: The Final Battle part 1
Chapter 45: The Final Battle part 2
Chapter 46: Peace And Harmony
Chapter 47: Epilogue

Chapter 18: The Rescue

394 1 0
Da anash2969

Kion felt anxiety rising as he ran as fast as he could to get the cubs. He knew Timon and Pumbaa were the worse babysitters, but they tried their best to prove to everyone that they could be responsible. They even took in Bunga when he was a baby honey badger and cared for him until his death. Kion stopped near the edge of the gorge and saw the zebras passing through. His ears perked up when he heard cries for help from the cubs.

"I'm coming, cubs!" Kion declared before jumping down and running much faster than the zebras. Zazu is flying up ahead and sees Kion running after the cubs to avoid getting trampled.

"I got to tell everyone about this!" He flew back to pride rock as quickly as he could to get help.

Meanwhile, Tiifu, Timon, and Pumbaa are in pride rock. She had cast a glare at the duo before Kovu and Kiara walked out of the den, "Timon, Pumbaa, where the cubs?" Kiara asked.

"Tell them!" Tiifu commanded.

"Ok, Ok, Nama told us about a lot of insects under a big log, so we ran over there, checked it out, and the next thing we know that the cubs are gone," Timon confessed.

"What?!" Kovu and Kiara exclaimed.

"The cubs are gone!? Where could they have gone to?" asked Kovu.

"We dunno, but Kion's out there looking for them," said Pumbaa.

"They left while these two had to stop and stuff their faces with bugs!" Tiifu tells them, which made the king and queen gasp.

"We didn't mean to lose them, Kovu and Kiara. We thought they were staying with us the whole time," said Pumbaa.

"It's alright, you two. We have to make a search party to help us look for them," said Kiara.

Just then, Zazu flew into the den, panicking, "Sire, Sire! The cubs are in the gorge, and they're in a zebra stampede with Kion running after them!"

"What?!" Everyone exclaimed.

"We have to save them and Kion! Who knows what could happen to them!" Tiifu yelled.

"We're coming too!" The group turned around and saw Simba and Nala rushing towards them with worried looks on their faces, "We've heard about the whole thing, and we're coming to help rescue the cubs."

"And us too!" said Zuri as she and the other young lions came to the scene.

"Is that everyone?" Kiara asked.

"Yes, Kiara. We're all here to save our cubs," said Nuru.

"Alright then, let's go!"

Kovu, Kiara, and the others left pride rock and sprinted to the gorge as fast as possible. Meanwhile, the cubs were running and looking for a ledge to sit on until the stampede had cleared up. Their tiny lungs are burning, and their legs and paws are starting to ache. Little cubs like them can't run that fast as an older cub can, and they're starting to slow down, which is not good since the zebra herd is gaining on them. Chaka looked up and saw a large ledge that'll fit all of the cubs.

"Guys, let's climb up on that ledge over there!" Chaka yelled as he led the others to the ledge where they'd be safe.

When they made it close enough, they used all of the strength they had and jumped onto the ledge and climbed on top of it, panting in exhaustion. The cubs are now safe from the zebra herd, and they'll have to stay there until someone rescues them.

"Whoo, that was close!" Nya sighed, laying down.

"Yeah, we're never coming back here again, that's for sure!" Hodari said.

"We're going to be in so much trouble when we get back home. We should've just stayed with Timon and Pumbaa," said Nalia.

"That's what I tried to tell them," Nama muttered.

"Well, we're safe now. Let's wait for someone to save us," said Jata.

Meanwhile, in the stampede, Kion was picking up the pace to avoid getting trampled. He knew this was a risky move, and there's a high chance where he could get seriously injured if not careful. He silently prayed to the great kings that the cubs were somewhere in the gorge, sitting on a higher ledge away from the zebras. He also hoped that someone could go to pride rock and help him save the cubs. But right now, the cubs are counting on him to get them. He roared as loud as he could, hoping they could hear him and letting them know that rescue was on the way.

Back with the cubs, they're watching the zebra running below them and keeping an eye out for anyone brave enough to run inside a stampede. While at the top of the gorge, Kovu and the others were looking down the gorge to look for the cubs sitting on a nearby ledge. They looked out for Kion, who was still inside the stampede, attempting to save the cubs himself. They heard roars coming from below the gorge and recognized it was Kion's roar. Kovu roared back to call out for the prince to let him know that help had arrived to assist him.

"Come on! This way!" Kovu called out to the group, leading them towards the roar.

Kion roared again, hoping that the cubs could hear him coming and maybe get the zebra to stop running. To his dismay, the zebras didn't listen to him as their running was louder than his roars. Not giving up, the young prince continued letting out roars as he searched for the cubs. Then, he looked up and saw the cubs on a medium ledge. Aisha looked down and noticed that her uncle Kion was running towards them.

"Guys, look! It's uncle Kion!" Aisha cried out.

"Dad is here to save us!" Azuli yelled.

"Dad! Dad! Help us!" Hodari hollered.

"We're up here, uncle Kion!" Nalia called out.

"I'm coming, cubs! Just hang on!" Kion ran as fast as he could with the cubs' view. He lept in the air and dug his claws into the side of the ledge. He quickly pulled himself up and panted in exhaustion.

"Are you all alright?" asked Kion.

"Yes, dad. We're fine," said Hodari.

"Good. Now, what were you all thinking?! Did you know a gorge is a dangerous place for cubs like you all?" He lectured as all of the cubs bowed their heads down in shame, "What do you all have to say for yourselves?"

"We're sorry, uncle Kion," said Aisha.

"It was my idea of coming here," Chaka spoke up, taking the blame.

Kion eyed his nephew before glaring at him, "Chaka, you do realize that you've put your siblings, cousins, and friends in danger, right?!"

The cub gulped before nodding his head, "Yes,"

"We will stay here until the stampede clears up. Your mothers and fathers are up there with your grandmother and grandfather," he paused before looking at the rest of the cubs who are friends with Aisha and the others, "Your parents will have a long conversation with you seven when we get back to pride rock."

A few minutes later, the stampede had cleared up. Kion helped the cubs climb down the ledge. He was disappointed at them for disobeying their parents, lying to them, and running off. While walking, he planned to have his cubs, Hodari and Azuli, grounded for at least a week for their actions towards them. He has to discuss the matters with Tiifu to confirm their punishment.

They had found a stable hill for them to climb up and out of the gorge. Kion guided all of the cubs out before climbing out himself. Then met up with the others who were waiting for them at the top.

"Oh, Kion. I'm so glad that you're alright," said Tiifu, nuzzling her mate as he returned the gesture.

"I'm fine, dear," Kion assured.

"We were worried," said Kiara.

"That was brave of you, Kion," said Kovu

Everyone else agreed with Kovu, "Thanks, everyone,"

They turned to the cubs, who had guilty looks on their faces, "Are you all alright?" asked Kiara.

"Yes, mom. We're a bit scared, but we'll be ok," said Nama.

"Yeah, mom. We're fine," said Faraji.

The cubs got back to their respective parents while the rest of them stayed behind. They all know that they're going to be in trouble, "What were you all doing here? You could've been killed today!" Kiara scolded, "We told you all that you're not allowed to come here, and yet, you came here anyways!"

"We know,"

"Let's go back home!" with that being said, Kovu and Kiara lead everyone back to pride rock, where they'll discipline their cubs from their actions and deeds. The walk back to pride rock was silent as no one said a word. The cubs have their tail tucked between their legs, afraid of what their parents have in store for them. Soon as they returned to pride rock, Kiara went to get the other cubs' parents and tell them about what they've done today. She later came out with seven disappointed and angry lionesses. Each of them has decided to scold them a little.

"Nya, get in the den right this instant, young lioness!"

"Jai and Jata, wait until your father gets back from patrol!"

"Bohari, you're in big trouble, mister! Your father will hear about this when he gets back!"

"Get inside Cala and wait for me in the den!"

"That goes for you too, Nadra!"

"You too, Ayanna!"

The seven cubs nodded before saying goodbye to their friends before following their mothers inside of the den. Kion and the others had taken their cubs to their private dens as Aisha, Chaka, Faraji, and Nama said their goodbyes, sadly. The two lionesses stayed behind to talk with Kovu and Kiara.

"Your majesties, we want to thank you for rescuing our cubs," the first lioness said.

"No need to thank us. My brother, Kion, was the one who saved them. We followed along in case he needed help," Kiara said.

"I think you all did great with the rescue. Our cubs have friends with better parents. You all are raising princes and princesses here," the second lioness remarked.

"Only one of them isn't related to us. Therefore, they're related to my friends, Afua and Zuri,"

"Sounds good. But we're going to head back inside to scold our cubs for their stunt. Trust me; they won't think about ever going to the gorge again,"

"Oh, you got that right," Kovu remarked. "We'll be discussing punishment ourselves."

"Alright. We're going to go inside to talk with our cubs. It's been nice chatting with you,"

"Nice to talk to you both too," said Kovu.

The two lionesses walked away before Kovu and Kiara turned to their cubs with disappointment, "Cubs, what you all did today was dangerous. We told you to stay with someone," Kovu began. "And you lied to us about going to the watering hole! You should've stayed with Timon and Pumbaa when we told you to!"

"We know," the cubs chorused.

"You disobeyed all of us! That's why your father and I make these rules to keep you all safe!" Kiara cried out, "Chaka, we heard from your uncle that you'd put your siblings, cousins, and friends in danger! You've planned the whole thing; you should be ashamed of yourself, young lion!"

"I just wanted to go and see what the gorge looked like," Chaka protested.

"Well, now you know what it is and how it looks. But don't you ever go there again!" said Kovu.

"Yes, dad,"

"And that goes for the rest of you! Don't go anywhere else dangerous! We love you, and we don't want anything happening to you," Kiara concluded.

"Yes, mom,"

"Now, let's go inside to discuss your punishment," Kiara said as she, Kovu, and the cubs walked inside the royal den.

The cubs had learned a valuable lesson today. They got hurt from the stampede, and Kion risked his life to save them. Needless to say that the cubs won't walk away unpunished. As others say, there are consequences for your actions, and you have to face them. Whether if it's good or bad.

End Of Chapter 18

A/N: Hey, you all. Sorry for the long wait. I was trying to work on some children's books that I hope will get published one day. These chapters may take a while, but I'm trying my best to keep up with this story. Anyways, I'll see you all later and have a nice, blessed day.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

55.2K 780 22
Fuli has finally decided to leave the Pridelands and find her long lost friend and leader, Kion. Scar determines to make it as hard as possible for t...
80.5K 1.9K 35
Kion and Rani are facing best friend of Scar his name is Cheka who wants to take revenge to Simba who killed Scar and take the Pridelands What will h...
23.3K 117 25
Simba and Nala live at the Tree Of Life, and had Kiara and Kion. Sahasi and Ananda are king and queen. They had Rani and Baliyo. The Pridelands doesn...
46.7K 449 16
Alternate universe where the lion guard doesn't exist. Kion gets mistreated by his older brother as a cub and fights back with anger and hate, then s...