RWBY: The Four Heavenly Beasts

Od TheKhorne

Ozpin sends Qrow on a mission to find three special boys. Those three and another one that will join them wil... Viac

Prologue - Four Special Boys
Chapter 1 Young Dragon - Akage Uma
Chapter 3 Guardian Angel - Alexander Angel
Chapter 4 The Ram Prince - Amadeus Berge
Chapter 5 Before Initiation
Chapter 6 One Big Slumber Party!
Chapter 7 Initiation
Team Info - Team KAAA
Chapter 8 First Days of School

Chapter 2 Black Panther - Kuro Tanken

67 2 0
Od TheKhorne

 In the forest of Vale, there is a trail outpost of Schnee Dust Company. Every cargo from Atlas to Vale must go through it for inspections and refuel. Its heavily guarded to prevent White Fang raids, fortunately Fang doesn't have enough fire power to break through those defenses. But they have a group of people that can.

 Night Stalkers, group of mercenaries established by Tanken Family. If a crime lord wants something done ASAP he will call on them. Currently they are working for White Fang and were tasked with raiding this outpost to allow White Fang to gather dust and weapons from the cargo. 

  It was Adam Taurus that gave them this task, Night Stalkers's Boss, Hakori Tanken, ordered his best squad to break through the outpost. Squad that is lead by his son, Kuro Tanken. 

 A squad of 20 made it's way through the forest, quietly. They were all wearing black battle gears with emblem of Tanken family on their back, two daggers crossed over panther's head. On the front is their captain, he is wearing similar combat armor made out of cargo pants, bulletproof vest and a half mask that looks similar to jaws of Grimm.  On his waist were strapped two, high caliber revolvers.

 Finally they made their way to the border of the forest and saw walls of the outpost. Few Atlas Guards were walking along the wall and few reflectors shone, lighting up the area. One of the mercenaries walked up to Kuro who was watching the outpost. His name was Morison, his semblance allowed mu to turn into black mist. He was Kuro's old friend.

"What now, Kuro?"

 Kuro's eyes were still locked on the outpost. He counted 10 guards on the walls, six reflectors and a snipers on two higher towers, one on each tower. He then looked down towards the gate that was guarded by four soldiers.

 Kuro turned towards his men and began to bark out orders.

"Somb, take out those lights. And I also want you to break into the mainframe of this outpost. I want that gate open and everything that is in those data bases. Yuri, take out those snipers after lights are put out. After that, we are going in and taking this place."

  After he said it, woman from his squad become invisible and charged forward towards the outpost. When she was close she jumped up and attached herself to the wall and began to climb it. When she was on top of the wall she evaded patrolling guards and jumped down, her semblance protecting her from being find out. She hid behind one of the crates and looked around. In the middle of the outpost are rails that go to the sides. This outpost was build on tracks that head towards Vale. She finally saw the HQ and started to make her way there, meanwhile she informed Kuro through her scroll that she is inside. 

 Kuro looked down at his scroll and then nod towards Yuri. He was short, well build man with a bow and quiver on his back. When he saw Kuro nod towards him he climbed up a tree and pulled out his bow. He took one of his arrows and aimed it towards first sniper.

 Meanwhile Somb got in the HQ and she sneaked past guards. After a minute or two she arrived in the room of captain. She saw him sitting at his desk and looking though some files. Somb smirked and sneaked behind him, with a hard whack  to the back of his skull he went unconscious and Somb became visible again. She moved the captain out of the way and sat down at the desk. She placed her scroll in the port and holographic computer appered. She looked through some files and downloaded them on her scroll and send it to Kuro. Then she cut of the energy and placed a finger on her ear.

"Lights out."

 When the energy was cut off, arrow cut through the air before piercing first snipers throat. Another arrow was send towards the other one but this time it exploded, making rubble fly in every direction. Panic arose around the outpost before few officers barked out orders. Guards aimed their guns at the now opened gate and awaited something to happen, while few other entered the HQ. After few seconds of waiting few grenades landed in front of the guards making their eyes go wide.

"Down to cover!"

 Soldiers were able to hid into cover but were surprised to see that those were smoke grenades not normal ones. Before they could do anything they heard someone running towards them, officer aimed his gun towards the smoke and shouted.

"Open fire!"

 Every soldier began to shoot towards the sound. While they were shooting the shadow of their attacker came closer and closer, completely ignoring the bullets. When he run out of the smoke they finally knew why, his body was made out of black mist. Bullets flew through it into the dark night. Attacker jumped onto a crate and jumped further up, he reformed from the smoke and pulled out an assault rifle. He began to fire down upon soldiers killing few before hiding behind a cover. 

 Atlasian soldiers fired back on him. One of the officers that was standing to the side was looking around. He couldn't believe that that man was the only attacker. Then he saw shadows run around other soldiers but before he could do anything bullet pierced his skull. Kuro walked out from behind him other mercenaries following him. He aimed his revolvers at the soldiers and began to shoot. Other mercenaries followed his lead and hid behind covers before shooting at the soldiers from behind. 

 Soldiers didn't had enough time to react before all of them were killed. While his mercenaries began to clean up bodies, Kuro looked around and saw many inactive auto turrets around the outpost. He then headed towards the HQ with Morison and Yuri following him. As they entered it Morrison looked towards Kuro.

"It was easier then I expected."

 Kuro nodded while walking forward.

"Yeah, but it's all thanks to Somb. If she wouldn't turned off that energy we would have auto turrets and other bots on our asses."

 After few more second they arrived at the captain's office. When they entered it they were stopped by a pile of bodies that were laying in the entrance. Three men looked up from the bodies and saw gecko faunus woman typing on the holographic keyboard. She had taken off her mask reviling her tanned skin and green hair put into a ponytail. She smirked towards them and waved.

"Hello, boys! Did you had your fun?"

 Kuro and other two walked into the room. Kuro walked up to desk while Hawk and Morrison stood near the window.

"Somba, what did I said about taking your mask off during missions?"

 Woman sighed and looked up from the monitor.

"It's fine. I took care of the monitoring. I turned it off and delete everything that it saw. I also got some interesting informations, among them I fund out that there is going to be a big Dust Cargo coming via those trails."

 Kuro walked around the desk and looked at the monitor.

"Two weeks..."

"Kuro, they are here."

 Kuro looked towards Yuri who was looking out of the window. Kuro walked up to the window and saw three bullheads land in the middle of the outpost. He looked back at Somba and frowned.

"What? I thought you wanted to finish it as fast as you can, so I called them."

 Kuro sighed and pulled out a small box from his back pocket. He took off his mask and strapped it to his waist. He opened small box and pulled out a cigarette. He light it up and took a big huff, he then sighed and he headed for the exit.

"Copy those files few times and sell them in the underground."

 Morison and Yuri followed him. Somba typed something on the keyboard before putting her mask on and leaving after them. 

 Out of the bullheads walked out White Fang forces, they all grouped up near the their transport and awaited their captain. Adam Taurus walked out from the first bullhead with Blake Belladonna following him. Kuro and his group walk up to them and greet both of them.

"Hello, Adam, Blake"

"Hi, Kuro."

 Blake send a small smile to Kuro who nodded. Adam coughed into his hand and directed the attention towards him.

"Hello, Black Panther. I see that you mission went well..."

 Kuro growled at the nickname that was full of sarcasm. He took in smoke from his cig before exhaling it towards Adam's face making him growl. 

"Yes, we secured the outpost and gathered needed Intel. The Intel and dust here are now a property of White Fang."

 Kuro pulled out a scroll with all the intel. Adam took it and looked through it briefly. He smirked and chuckled.

"You know, it's a shame that you left White Fang. You could do great things in the name of faunus."

 Kuro shrugged. He didn't really liked methods that White Fang used, even thou he does the same thing there is a difference between a mercenary group and an equality party. But lately those differences were smaller.

"It's all the same, here or there. All I would do is kill and steal, either way I prefer to be in family business."

 Adam's smirk disappeared and he sighed. He turned around and bark out few orders to his soldiers to load the dust on bullheads. Kuro and his squad decided it's time to go so they headed towards the exit. But before they could leave, Blake took hold of Kuro's shoulder. 

"Wait."

 Kuro turned towards her and crossed his arms.

"Yes?"

"You want to leave without a word after we didn't saw each other after such a long time. I want to talk to you, do you have time?"

 Kuro looked at her for few second before turning to Morison.

"Get everyone out of here and wait from me in the woods."

 Morison nodded and headed out with Kuro's men following him. Blake smiled and lead Kuro to a nearby tent were Atlas Soldiers used to sleep, Kuro looked around the outpost before walking in. Adam saw it and was glaring towards the tent before going back to work.

 Kuro took his half finished cigarette and put it out , Blake smiled when he did that. She never liked his smoking habits. She then looked at his face, as she didn't saw it in some time. He had short black hair, his right eye was blue why his left one was purple and behind him his long, black tail was swaying slowly. Immediately Blake jumped up and hugged him tightly, burrowing her face into his chest. Kuro smiled and hugged her back.

 Blake and Kuro know each other from very young age. Blake's parents took care of Kuro when his caretaker died and after Kuro's father came back they gave him back to Hikori. Ghira had to hold Kali back from abducting Kuro as she hated Hakori. 

 Blake let go of Kuro and smiled.

"It's good to see you again, Kiri."

 Kuro chuckled and smiled back at her.

"We are doing nickname callbacks? Fine. It's good to see you again too, Kitty."

 Blake blushed slightly and looked to the side. Kuro made an amused noise.

"So, how are you? Is everything between you and Taurus ok?"

 Kuro didn't really liked Adam as he view him as an sadist and ignorant fool that only wants to pay back humans after what they did to him. Kuro also is worried for Blake as she is almost like his younger sister.  Blake's smile disappeared and she looked saddened. Kuro noticed that and growled.

"What did he do this time? Is he a bad boyfriend?"

"Kuro how many times do I have to tell you this, we aren't together. And besides It's not about him this time. I wanted to talk to you because..." 

 She stuttered while looking at him. Scared not only that he might disapprove what she wants to do but also she fears that someone might listen to them. 

 "Yeah?"

"I...I want to leave the White Fang and become a Huntress."

 Blake closed her eyes and awaited on Kuro's reaction. She feared that he might get angry as Huntsmen are his natural enemies. But after few seconds nothing came and she looked back at him. His eyes were wide when he heard what she is planing. 

"You...want to become huntress?"

"Y-Yes. Are you...angry?"

 Kuro placed hand on his face and sighed. He never really hated huntsmen in general as he had also a small secret. He always wanted to became one, he heard many stories from his grandma about huntsmen and huntresses that always saved the day. But unfortunately with his heritage it wasn't really possible. No one will allow him to join and his father would be furious. He sighed again and looked at Blake.

"No I am not. But I am concerned about you. It's not going to be easy to leave the White Fang. With me it was different story because of mine father but you...Someone might want to punish you for that."

 Blake turned around and took few steps forward while looking at her hands.

"I know. But I must do it. After Sienna took over, everything changed. White Fang became terrorist organization that doesn't spread equality but fear."

 Blake turned around and looked at Kuro with determined eyes.

"That is why I want to become Huntress. So I can protect people and show that faunus deserve equality."

 Kuro smiled a little. He always admired Blake's resolve and stubbornness. She always wanted equality for faunus, ideal that he spread on her. That is why both of them joined White Fang in the end. But then a taught entered his mind.

"It's supposed to be secret. Then why are you telling me your plan?"

 Blake sighed and placed hand on her nape while looking to the side.

"I want you to join me and become huntsman with me."

 Kuro's eyes widen again.

"Huh?!"

"I know! I know! But think about it Kuro. You always wanted to become one, right?"

 Kuro furrowed his brows and walked up to her.

"Blake! That was the past, now I am a mercenary and ex-white fang member. No one would allow me to do it. And besides....he would kill me."

 He looked to the side and thought about his father and how strict he can be. Blake frowned sadly and placed hand on his cheek and made him look at her.

"I know what you want, and I know that you hate your father. So let's escape together...and make our dreams come true."

 Both of them looked into each other eyes and inched closer. But then Kuro's scroll began to ring and caused them to stop. Kuro sighed while Blake blushed, her cat ears laying down. Kuro took few steps back and answered it, it was Morigan.

"Yes?"

"Kuro, we set up camp some distance away from the outpost. But we found someone..."

"What? Who is it?"

"I don't know. He is some guy with a big ass sword, probably a huntsman. He wants to talk to you, something about Beacon."

 Kuro's eyes widen as he heard it. What does that guy want with him? He didn't know what but he needed to find out. 

"I will be there in a few."

 Kuro closed his scroll and looked at Blake. 

"Blake...I would love to do that but I can't...And don't worry, I will keep it secret."

 Blake sighed and nodded. She feared he would say that, she really wanted him to go with her. She looked back at him and had a small, sad smile on her face.

"Thank you. Til we meet again."

 Kuro nodded and took his mask from the belt before putting it on. He left the outpost quickly and made his way to his squad's camp. When he got there he was welcomed by Morison and Hawk.

"So, who is this guy?"

 Three men made their way through the camp to Kuro's tent.

"He calls himself Qrow and he says he was sent by Ozpin. We wanted to shoot him but..."

"But what?"

"He send our men flying. Only me, Yuri and Somba were able to fight with him. He finally surrendered saying that he fought only in self defence and he has other things to do. He now sits in your tent."

 Kuro sighed and entered his bigger tent. There he saw Qrow sitting on a stool, drinking something.

"Hi there, kid. We need to talk..."

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

5.7K 132 20
After the fall of beacon Ruby, Jaune, Nora, Ren, and Kaz set off on there journey to Haven academy while Qrow and Zack watch over them from the shado...
202K 2.2K 28
Kidnapped by Atlas, and rescued by a dusty old Qrow. You are enrolled at Beacon and meet team rwby just after they initiated. Armed with new powers...
20.1K 553 61
Yin Xiao Long, twin of Yang Xiao Long and older brother of Ruby Rose enters Beacon Academy a school that prepares the next generation of Huntsman and...
2.3K 13 9
Sometimes the most unlikely people become heroes. This is the story of you and your gang getting into beacon academy after a life of crime and being...