🧸🧸 Madness Combat x child!r...

By Yaron_Arson

in this story you are a child and it's too cruel to kill a child bc well it's illegal and nobody would want t... More

🌹🧸A Letter 🧸🌹
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ The story ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
🧸Who leaved a child here..?🧸 (chap. 1)
💥🔫 Greeting there kiddo💥🔫 (chap. 2)
💉🩺Everything gonna be fine 🩺💉(chap. 3)
🧸🌹It's not for your age..!🧸💖(chap.5)
🧸🖤a child in Nevada ?🧸🖤(chap.6)
🧸💖Knowing each others🧸💖(Chap.7)
🔫🧸How you got here?!🔫🧸( chap. 8)
🔫🚬💥So what now ?🔫🚬💥(chap.9)
🩺🧸What Happen..?🩺🧸(Chap.10)
🧸🖤Who are you ?🧸🖤(chap. 11)
🧸🚬Guess I have to take care of you now🧸🚬(chap.12)
🧸✨💕A visitor🧸✨💕(Chap.13)
🔫🧸Y-your alive..?🔫🧸(chap.14)
🌹✨Alright let's set up some rules🌹✨(chap.15)
🧸✨🌹It's really nice to see your happy🧸✨🌹(chap.16)
💖🌹🔫So now it's over ?💖🌹🔫(chap. 17)
🧸🔫Babysitting time🧸🔫( chap.18)
🧸🖤💖We meet again🧸🖤💖(Chap.19)
🧸🚬🔫Well...I'm sure they be alright🧸🚬🔫(chap.20)
✨🧸💉Everything is gonna be fine✨🧸💉(chap.21)
🧸✨💉Another check up🧸✨💉(Chap.22)
🧸🔫✨He won't stop... won't he ?🧸🔫✨(Chap.23)
🧸🧷 Teddy broke..🧸🧷(chap.24)
♀️♂️♥︎🧸a new member ?..🧸♥︎♀️♂️(chap.25)
🍄🥀🧸 playing with plushy 🍄🥀🧸(chap.26)
🧸🔪🔥Pretty strange for this time..🧸🔪🔥(chap.27)
🍄🌸🥀..Just as usual.🥀🌸🍄(chap.28)
❥🍄🌸get to know each others heh🌸🍄❥(chap.29)
👛🛒🛍🧸So who I paying?-🧸🛍🛒👛(chap.30)
🕶👔🏢getting ready🏢👔🕶(chap.31)
🥀⚠️🔪one step closer-🔪⚠️🥀(chap.32)
an holer
💖💖💖💖💖 THX FOR THE SUPPORT💖💖💖💖💖
Note from me lol ✨✨🧸
IM BACK 💖
I don't know why I put this-
note from me 🧸✨
note from me again lol
sorry note 😭
🧸✨Y'all better read this (jk jk )🧸✨
some uptate of me lol
bad news :"(
a letter lol
little question lol
ANNOUCEMENT :D
HAPPY VANTINES DAY +message?
🍄♥♥TTHHAANNKKSS♥♥🍄
bad news... 💔
PRIDE MONTH
little update(I think-)
Update
ঞじòぴ extra storys ઈଓᦗ࿐
༺ღ༒Kid-napping༒ღ༻
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚✹A beach in Nevada-✹˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
༺༒it isn't your fault..༒༻
➶➶➶➶➶ Headcanons ➷➷➷➷➷
🧸🚬🔫💥💉explaining my AU🧸🚬🔫💥💉(part 1 lol)
🧸🚬🔫💥💉explaining my AU🧸🚬🔫💥💉(part 2 lol)
🧸💖🎇About skittles🧸💖🎇
➶➶➶➶➶ white Hank ➷➷➷➷➷
info about the story

🧸🌹It's been a long time there friend🧸🌹 (chap.4)

2.9K 52 237
By Yaron_Arson

"You finally wake up seeing Deimos still sleeping but you care less you get up and walk to the door to open it and close it behind you quietly so you don't wake up him, you walk to the living room noticing that the guy with a mask was watching the tv you were kinda of hungry but didn't really want to interrupt him so you start walking quietly to the kitchen like a mouse lucky he didn't notice, you also found that they had a cookie jar you try to take it but failed you almost fall but you felt big hands catching you you open your eyes to see who it was. It was the mask guy with red goggles"

Hank: You should be more careful there kiddo *he said while carrying you*

Y/N: Sorry mask guy I didn't want to interrupt your show *you said with a sad face*

Hank: *sigh* It's alright kiddo next time you are hungry just tell me even if i be doing something *he said by giving you a cookie from the jar*

"You taked the cookies and start eat it, you notice that he looked happy"

Hank: by the way kiddo call me Hank.

Y/N: Honk ?

Hank: No it's Hank H-a-n-k

Y/N:....Honk ?

"he let out a sigh of defend*

Hank: Fine you can call me Honk. *he said putting you down*

"after some mins Sanford and Deimos wake up, they both go in the living room saying morning to you and "Honk" and go in the kitchen to grab something to eat"

Deimos : How did you sleep kiddo ? *he asked while looking at you*

Y/N: I sleeped good this night!*you said in a happy voice while chuckle*

Hank : Alright now we gotta figure out how to go on our mission today-

Dei and San: WE HAVE A MISSON AGAIN?! *they said both looking at hank*

Hank: Yea we do dumb-asses.

Dei: Don't swear there is literaly a child sitting next to you !

"Hank looked at you with a face that he didn't care at all"

Hank: Alright whatever who gonna stay in the house with the kid.

San: We could bring the kid with us no ?

Dei: So you want the child to die or what

San: What- NO! *he said slapping Deimos* Why would i want a little child that is cute to die.

Dei : Well you sounded like you didn't care or less.

"They both started to argument that made Hank getting mad, you noticed it and you knew what was gonna happens so you start cover your ears"

Hank: ALRIGHT BOTH OF YOU GUYS SHUT THE FUCK UP *he said while he stood up and looked at them*

Dei and San: H-HE START IT! *they point at each other*

"Hank looked at you noticing that you cover your ears and had a sad face, he knew you were about to cry"

Hank: Hey kiddo don't worry everything is fine *he said with a soft voice walking to you and carry you*

Y/N: Is..is it my fault ?..

Hank : No don't worry come let's go outside. *he said while walking outside* Come you idiots *he said while looking at Sanford and Deimos mad*

"Deimos and Sanford without a minute run outside they knew he was mad, you all four start to walk you noticed a man sealing hot dogs, you touched Hank shoulder that made him look at you"

Hank : What is it kiddo ?

Y/N: *You point at the man* Can I have a hot dog Honk ?

Hank: *sigh* Fine let's go get you one.

"He walked to the man"

Hank: I would like a hot dog please.

The man:Of course what sauce?

Hank: What you want kiddo ? *he looked at you*

Y/N: Sweet and sour sauce! *you said with a smile*

Hank: Alri- 

"before he could even finish his sentence the floor start to move and someone jump out of it. You could't really see what it was but you could say that it looked like a clown with a mask on, his skin was green like a zombie" 

Tricky: HELLO THERE HANK .

"he said his voice was kinda glitched it made you kinda of scared so you hide behind Hank, Hank also noticed you looked scary"

Hank: Tricky leave me alone for a day im already taking care of something *he sad covering your face with his hand so you could not see the blood on tricky's face*

Tricky: *Notice someone behind Hank* WHO YOU GOT HERE? *he asked while trying to see*

Hank: It's none of your busni-

"you cut him off while exposing yourself (No in a sexual way) to tricky, he was shocked a child in Nevada he was also shocked that Hank the thirsty bloody assassin was tacking care of a child"

Tricky : IS...THAT A CHILD ?! * he pop from behind you and carry you*

Hank: Yea yea now give it back-

Tricky: HUH NOW ? NO I WON'T, TRICKY WANNA PLAY WITH CHILD!

Hank: Well they want to have a hot dog * he said while grabbing you from the clown dirty hands, and grabbed the hot dog that the man had giving you it* there kiddo.

Y/N: THX *start eat the hot dog*

Tricky: HAANNK!

Hank: What now ?

Tricky: LET CLOWN PLAY WITH THE CHILD!

Hank: No now leave them eat.

Tricky: WELL THEN CAN CLOWN PLAY WITH CHILD LATER?!

Hank: *sigh* probably but can I trust you tacking care of the kiddo while i see what Sanford and Deimos are doing bc they aren't here anymore

Tricky: OF COURSE YOU CAN. YOU CAN TRUST CLOWN DON'T WORRY *he said while hugging you*

Hank: Fine i come fast *he said starting to run searching for the 2 idiots*

Tricky: ALRIGHT BYE HANK. SO WHAT IS CHILD NAME ? *he asked looking at you*

Y/N: Y/N is my name *you answered kinda scared* What about you ? 

Tricky: TRICKY! TRICKY THE CLOWN YOU ALSO HAVE A BEATIFUL NAME ^^

Y/N: Thx you too ^^

" Tricky be starting to hug you while waiting for Hank to come back. After like 30 mins they finally get back, you noticed that Sanford and Deimos were blushing and would't not look at each other while Hank looked mad you were confused of what happens. You walked up to Hank to hug him and ask him"

Y/N: Why is Honk looking mad ?

Hank: Don't worry kiddo *he respond hugging you back* You understand when you be older *he said with a serious voice looking at Deimos and Sanford* 

Tricky: WELL CLOWN HAD FUN PLAYING WITH Y/N. CLOWN HOPE HE SEE Y/N AGAIN! *he said waving at you*

Y/N: * waves back* I hope too ! *you said with a smile*

"After you, Sanford, Deimos and Hank got back home"

_______________________________________________________________

CHAP.4 is done YAY 

ngl im pretty tired so i will continue tomorrow (1168 word :,>)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 302 14
♡︎First time making a x reader fanfic! I hope you enjoy it, expect some werid mistakes and errors when your reading. Or maybe none. ♡Art credit for c...
25.2K 770 10
art cover is mine! reader is gender neutral so this a full madness combat x reader the story it will change and not be following in order of the ac...
25.5K 503 22
[cover art by ???, rendered by me] (Y/N) was a failed clone. They were too small and frail to be an agent that fights the mercenaries of Nevada or t...
9.3K 252 20
Oneshots imported to and from my Tumblr I wish I had something more original to put in here I truly do Madness Combat and it's characters belongs ent...