KSI Imagines / Smuts

By JJ0latunji

Just a bunch of imagines about Mr.Knowledge Strength and Integrity. Send in Requests if you need anything. More

Introduction
Forever.
Cheater.
Broken.(M)
Don't Play. (JJ X Anne-Marie)
The Runaway Bride.
Jealousy.
Exposed.
The Crash.
Savior.
Complicated.
The Jock and The Nerd.
The Train.
Do You Really Hate Me?
Take Me On A Date. ( JJ X Anne-Marie II ).
The Date.( JJ X Anne-Marie III )
Prank Gone Wrong.
The Deal.
I Can't Love You.
Opposites (Part 1).
Opposites ( Part 2 ).
Bad Idea Right? (M)
Breakups Suck
Tie Me Up (M)
Unprofessional (M)
Dear Diary.
Rough It Up. (M)
Switch It Up (M)
You're All I Need.

Cheater. (Part 2)

897 8 34
By JJ0latunji

Co-Written by Elora and Harley🖖🏼.

A/N:  This is a part 2 of the Cheater. imagine already published. So I recommend you read that before reading this.

Y/N's POV.

It had been 6 months since I had broken up with JJ after hurting him in the worst way possible. Everyday I think about him but today was his birthday which made me feel even worse.

Without him in my life I had almost lost the will to live. I had lost the most perfect boyfriend and also most of my close friends. I only had my sister without whom I would have been in a much more worse state.

Everyday I wake up and mentally beat myself up for cheating on him. I have tried to message him or call him but as soon as I see his contact I seem to chicken out as I don't want him to hate me even more.

I got out of my bed and took a shower and got ready for my job. I was in a band which played at my sister's new restaurant. I played the bass guitar and every time I did , I was reminded of how I used to play the guitar and JJ used to rap over it.

Since it was raining outside I decided to put on a hoodie to walk to work.

I looked through my closet and found a old Sidemen hoodie which JJ had lent me on one of our first dates together. I kept it safe all these years and decided to wear it as it was his birthday afterall and it felt nice to have some part of him with me.

I sat down on my bed again and my phone rang with a Facebook reminder showing that it was JJ's birthday.

After I thought for a while, I decided to type out a birthday message to him but again before I could hit send I chickened out and deleted the message.

I saw Instagram and saw all of JJ's friends wishing him a happy birthday along with weird and crazy photos of his causing me to smile because I was with Jide almost in all of those photos.

I went into my own gallery and clicked on JJ's album. I saw a variety of photos from the weird to the crazy to the couple photos we had of us posing , hugging or kissing.

I missed everything. I missed him, I missed what we had, I missed our late night chats, I missed cuddling with him in the winter, I missed his craziness, I missed his jokes, I missed his contagious laugh, I missed his warm hugs.

And all that wasn't there for me now because I had messed up severely. I just wish I could just speak to him one more time and apologize properly. I don't expect forgiveness but I just want to get everything off my chest.

I didn't even realize I was crying until a few drops of tears fell onto my phone. I saw the time and it was almost half past 5 in the evening so it was time for my performance at 7.

I wiped the tears away and put on some makeup and put on JJ's hoodie and picked up my guitar and decided to set off.

London's weather was again being unpredictable. It was sunny just this morning but now there was a light drizzle and cloudy. I put on my hood and just walked as fast as I could so that my guitar doesn't get wet.

I got to the restaurant and saw the band setting up. We were a 4 member all girl band and the girls were possibly the only friends I had now. I greeted them all and hugged them before going to the kitchen to see what my sister was up to.

I saw her preparing some orders so I decided to quickly greet her and walk back out to set up the guitar. I removed the hoodie and tied it around my waist and decided to tune my guitar while talking with the girls about the songs we would play tonight.

JJ's POV

Well it was my birthday but to me it was just another day. I had been to the gym and wrote some songs and now was getting ready to go to some restaurant that Talia wants to go to.

I quickly put on some half decent clothes and went to spray some cologne on my pulse points. I picked up one which just so happened to be one that Y/N had bought for me.

I miss her with all my heart. When we broke up it was like I lost a piece of my heart. I was sulking and couldn't find myself to do anything other than be heartbroken but the boys helped me through it and now I could say if not fully I have moved on from her just a little more.

I was brought out of thoughts by my hamsters making noise so I decided to feed them and pet them for a while.

Y/N had brought them for me in order to make me more responsible and it did. Neo and Morpheus were the only remnants of our relationship other than the countless memories me and Y/N had.

"Jide it's time to go. The boys are already on there way there." Simon spoke standing at my door. I nodded as I placed the hamsters back in their cage after giving them a quick kiss.

Me and Simon caught a cab to the restaurant and when we reached there I saw all of the Sidemen with there girlfriends and Talia stood outside.

As I reached them they all wished me and gave me a hug individually.

It kind of hurt to be the only single Sidemen and it hurt even more to be single for such a major reason.

The girls and boys walked in and I was at the back with Simon and Talia. But everyone just stood still at the entrance instead of going in leaving me confused.

"JJ I think we need to go to a different place." Josh spoke as everyone turned back.

"Bro it's late already and Talia really wanted to come here so just go in." I said but no one moved so I pushed past them and saw the reason why no one wanted to go in.

Y/N.

She stood happily playing the bass guitar singing along to the song. I gestured all of them in and I made sure we sat down in a place from where she couldn't see us but I could see her.

She still looked beautiful as always but as I observed more she looked more worn down. She looked more tired, she had lost weight and you could see her smile was fake. I also saw that she had my Sidemen hoodie around her waist.

We ordered our food but my eyes kept wandering over to her, I wanted to run up to her and give her the biggest hug but I knew I couldn't.

The food arrived and I had lost all my appetite so started eating in small bites. The others kept looking over at Y/N too, she was just not my girlfriend but also a close friend to the rest of the group. All of us missed her especially the girls.

Soon I heard her voice which made us all look at her.

"Well this is the last song and I wanted to dedicate this to a person who's birthday it is today. His name is JJ and he used to love this song so this one's for him." She said as she played the opening chords to the song we always used to sing together.

She finished the performance and I saw that her eyes were glazed with tears and I am sure mine were the same.

I saw them packing up the instruments to applause from the audience. I saw her walk into the kitchen and then walk back out. She put on the hoodie and walked out the restaurant with her guitar.

I don't know what took over me but I got up from my seat and I ran behind her. I saw her walking a little away so I decided to call out for her.

"Y/n/n." I called out , her nickname just rolling of my tongue catching her attention.

"Jide!" She almost whispered surprised to see it was me.

"I was in the restaurant, Talia brought us here." I told as I got closer.

"Why don't we walk back to yours." I said as she nodded and we began walking to her place.

We walked in silence for a while glancing awkwardly at each other, it seemed like we were complete strangers.

"Jide before everything I don't know if I'll ever get to speak to you again so I need to get this off my chest. I am sorry for all the hurt I caused you. I didn't mean to cheat but I was really drunk and I know that is not a legitimate excuse and I don't expect forgiveness but I just want you to know I am forever sorry." She said as I nodded.

"I appreciate the apology Y/N but like you said it's too soon to forget everything and just get back together. The wound is still fresh. But I didn't run behind you for that. I want to know why you are punishing yourself." I said as she looked at me surprised.

"You look tired Y/N , you look weak and you are such a happy soul, I don't want you to stay in gloom . I know you regret it but I want you to move on. I don't want to stay sulking over it. I was in your position too and the boys brought me out of it. I want you to go live life to its fullest like you always did. I want you to be happy." I said meaning every word. I didn't want her to lose her life because of one small mistake.

"Why JJ , why do you care for me? I hurt you in the worst way possible and you are still here in the freezing cold telling me to be happy. I can't be happy knowing the fact that I hurt the one guy that I vowed to never hurt." She said with tears in her eyes.

"Y/N you hurting me is not a reason to not live your life. Seeing you like this will hurt me more. You have a bright future , Y/N and I want you to achieve all your goals and to answer your question as to why I care it's because I loved you Y/N and seeing a girl I loved hurting like this hurts." I said now with tears ready to fall.

We walked a little while in silence until we reached her place.

"Look I know it was a mistake and I still feel we are in fact meant for each other but it's too soon for us to forget about it but I want to live you life to its fullest. As a guy you loved could you please do that for me." I asked her as we stood under the light front of our house, where we shared our first kiss.

She just nodded and my brain almost instinctively decided to wrap my arms around her and give her a hug.
She hugged me back tightly like it was the last time we would ever hug.

I placed a kiss on her forehead and wiped the tears falling from her face.

"Hopefully we meet again and it'll all go back to normal." I said as I left her grasp and turned around to walk away.

"I love you Jide." I heard her whisper.

"I love you too Y/N " I said to myself as I kept walking.

Timeskip to 2 years later.

Y/N's POV.

Me and the girls were playing our biggest gig yet. It was on the Radio 1 stage at Reading Festival.

We had made our first album about a year back and it somehow managed to go viral and we had one of the biggest albums in the country.

We had been practicing for this performance for weeks now and I was so excited to perform in front of such a large crowd. I guess I had that in common with JJ, he too loved performing in front of his fans.

Speaking of JJ , he has become one of the biggest artists in the country. I am so happy for him. After the talk we had I listened to him and decided to live my life to the fullest and it looked like he lived it to its best too.

On the love side of things though, I wasn't exactly lucky. In fact I haven't even tried to date someone else because I have been working on my music.

"Y/N we are on in 5." Ruby the lead singer called out for me.

"Well let's go put on a show." I said as I gave the girls a hug as we walked out.

We went on and if I so myself we put on a bloody good show. Throughout the performance though I could feel a pair of familiar eyes on me.

Truth be told I would recognize that bandana and Sidemen tracks anywhere and to see him in the crowd just made me perform even better but when our performance ended I couldn't find him in the crowd anymore.

Me and the girls backstage really happy and started dancing around squealing in excitement.

"Y/N/N." I heard my nickname from behind and I saw Talia, Freya , Gee , Faith , Emily and Sasha standing near the entrance.

"Girls." I screamed as I gave them all a hug.

"You were so good, girl. All of us loved it." Freya said as all of them smiled and nodded.

"I didn't see you in the crowd at all." I said surprised that all of them were indeed in the crowd.

"Well you kept looking only at one of us." Talia smirked causing me to smile.

"He was the one who pulled all of us here to watch you and has said us to bring you and your bandmates to main stage to see him perform." Gee said.

"He would have come personally but he was legit pulled away from here because he was getting late." Freya added as she put her arm around my shoulders.

Soon me and the girls along with my bandmates soon found ourselves backstage to the main stage to see JJ perform.

JJ performed on main stage and he set it on fire. The crowd sang along with him and and it was crazy seeing more than 100000 people singing along with him.

JJ even got all of his best mates on stage with him to perform Down Like That one of his biggest songs. That's one of the things I admired the most about JJ, he always made sure to succeed and make others around him succeed too.

JJ and the boys came back from his performance all pumped up. JJ came and gave all the girls and the rest of his crew hugs and then saw me and smiled.

He soon made his way to me and gave me a quick hug before walking back to the boys.

"Y/N we have an after party at a club nearby, you and your band should come." He said as he turned around and I nodded in agreement.

Soon all of us made our way to the small bar nearby and it looked like JJ had rented the entire bar. All of is started partying , drinking and laughing around.

I managed to catch up with all the boys and girls while stealing glances at JJ who always seemed across the room from me.

"One glass of champagne please." I asked the bartender as I sat down at the bar.

"Make that two." I heard JJ saw from behind me.

"So it looks like you listened to my words of wisdom." He said as he sat down next to me and chuckled.

"Once you brought out the do it if you loved me card, I knew I had to do it."
I said to him as we got the drinks.

"So you seeing or dating someone?" JJ asked as we took a sip of our drinks.

"Nope why?" I asked him confused.

"Well how about when we get back to London, I take you out for dinner." He asked causing a blush to rise to my face.

"I would love that Jide." I said smiling at him.

It felt like a fresh start.......

Timeskip to after the date.

Me and JJ walked hand in hand back to my place laughing and joking around. I had missed this more than anything in my life.

We got to my place and we again stood under the light where we shared our first kiss.

"Hey so thanks for today Jide." I said as I turned to face him.

"Y/N I am willing to give us a try again. I have missed you so much. I know I was hurt but time passing has made me realize that you are in fact my soulmate. There's no one like you Y/N."
He said causing me to smile widely.

"I promise to never hurt you again JJ and I will be sorry for hurting for the rest of my life. I missed everything about you Jide so I am glad we can try again." I said as he wrapped his hands around me.

He closed the gap between us and his eyes flicked from my eyes to my lips causing me to smile. Finally I decided to make the move and leaned into give him a peck on the lips.

We smiled at each other before we both leaned in again and kissed properly with passion. All my feelings for him came rushing back and almost overwhelmed me. I genuinely felt the Butterflies in my stomach again and it felt my broken heart melted back into one.

"I love you Y/N/N." He said as we broke apart.

"I love you too Jide." I said meaning every word.

Narrator's POV.

After the date JJ and Y/N became a couple again much to the happiness of the other boys and girls in the group.

They left behind the whole scandal and realized that time does heal wounds and they vowed to never hurt each other again.

They lived their life as they always wanted to live it.

They brought out a farmhouse in Sussex. They got married and had a beautiful daughter named Ava.

They did in fact live happily ever after right by each other's side.

A/N

Well that was the first ever Co-Written imagine by me and Elora

She kept bugging me for a happy ending and she even gave me a rough draft which I tried to improve.

Hope you lot enjoyed the oneshot.

Also sorry if your requests are taking a lot of time to publish. I am trying my best it's just that School work is so exhausting.

Have a Happy Sunday.

Love you loads-Harley and Elora ❣️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 170 17
the actor Javon walton mistakenly texts the wrong number but it turned out to be the right person ♡
7.7K 53 32
Of course Ash is a drug dealer, but he does cute things too you know... -Obviously, this story is about ashtray. For the people who don't know, he's...
68.6K 786 40
"Im obsessed but your name is daddy Walton, shut the fuck up" "Madison, don't be mean"
24.3K 197 20
A bunch of jacob elordi imagines! Feel free to request anything and give me some ideas!