Feathers and Claws (MxMxMxMxM)

Por Cecidissewolf

-Temporary Hiatus- After his tribe gets attacked, Theo is thrown abruptly into the dangerous world. With no h... Más

,Intro/Info,
Chapter 1: The forest
Chapter 2: The attack
Chapter 3: Terror
Chapter 4: New captor?
Chapter 5: A Head
Chapter 6: Odd
Chapter 7: New hell
Chapter 8: Panic
Chapter 9: Rescued
Chapter 10: The plan
Chapter 11: Mistake
Chapter 12: The deal
Chapter 13: Side tracked
Chapter 14: Talking
Chapter 15: Confusion
Chapter 16: Counsel
Chapter 17: Mates
Chapter 18: The hunt
Chapter 19: The hunt. (Part 2)
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21: The morning
Chapter 22: Fraying
Chapter 23: Clear
Chapter 24: Possessive
Chapter 25: Setting out
Chapter 26: Trap. . .
Chapter 27: Home sweet home?
Chapter 28: Anger
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30: Fury
Chapter 31: Mother
Chapter 32: Territorial
Chapter 33: Furious
Chapter 34:
Chapter 35: Torn
Chapter 36: Old partner. . .
Chapter 37: Trouble
Chapter 38: Choice
Chapter 39: Regret
Chapter 40: We're on our way
Chapter 42: 'Chat'
Chapter 43:
Chapter 44: Dread
Chapter 45:
Chapter 46: The hunt is on
Chapter 47: Winner
Chapter 48: Mating
Chapter 49: Lovely couple
Chapter 50:
Chapter 51: Chaos
Chapter 52: Issues
Chapter 53: Plan
Chapter 54: Concern
Chapter 55: Lost.
Chapter 56: Imprisoned
Lil' Lore break: The hunts.
Chapter 57: Confusing mess
Chapter 58: Restless
Chapter 59: Growling
Chapter 60: Chatting
Chapter 61: Consequences
Chapter 62: Sleepy discussions
Chapter 63: Fair
Chapter 64:
Chapter 65: Blank
Chapter 66: Warmth
Chapter 67: Standards.
Chapter 68: Crimson calls
Chapter 69: Warmth
Lil' Lore break: Evolution of the Homigriffs
Chapter 70: Again.
Chapter 71: Fear
Chapter 72: Assurances
Chapter 73: Tears
Chapter 74: Cries
Chapter 75: uh oh
Chapter 76: Misery
Chapter 77: Screams
Chapter 78: Walk
Chapter 79: Aggression.
Chapter 80: Annoyance
Chapter 81: Danger
Chapter 82: Threat
Chapter 83: Curious
Chapter 84: Conversation
Chapter 85: Home (Pt 1)
Chapter 86: Home (Pt 2)
Chapter 87: Reaffirming
Chapter 88: Reacquainting
Chapter 89: Teeth

Chapter 41: Interesting. . .

3.3K 212 41
Por Cecidissewolf

>:D

--------------------------------------------------------

The stars and the full hunters moon were high in the sky, Lighting the world around us in shades of yellow and orange.

And in the distance. . .I could see a large walled kingdom.

Well. . .That doesn't look traumatizing at all. . .

The walls were smooth and coated with a dark reddish-black 'paint', The top towers and walk way that covered the tops of the walls were covered in spikes. . .A few of the spikes had impaled heads and skulls on them.

And by a few I mean around half of them.

''Alexi, Do you still have that Head's head?'' Aldo called out as I blinked slowly, Almost asleep but still barely hanging on.

That's . . . A tongue twister. . .What idiot decided to call their leaders the 'Head' anyways?

The woman he had been speaking to must have nodded or some shit as Aldo let out a sigh before nudging his horse into action, Approaching the giant wooden and metal gate.

''We're almost there, Just hang in there'' Aldo murmured warmly against the shell of my ear, One of his hands running up my side, Making me shiver.

I wasn't so sure I liked contact like that. . .But then again, It could just be because I was slightly distressed and fighting sleep.

As soon as we got close enough to the gate that the guards on the walls and in their posts could see us, All hell broke loose.

The guards shouted out greeting as they hurried out to intercept us.

I anxiously raised my wings as Aldo hopped down from his horse, Embracing a few of the over eager guards and shaking hands with some of the older or meeker ones as he gave orders which were carried out as soon as the words left his mouth.

A few guards were giving me curious and or suspicious looks as they passed, Going to help some of the exhausted soldiers.

I was about to get down from the horse when Aldo stopped me, Placing his hand over my leg to stop any further movement.

''Stay up there sweetie, We're about to head inside'' Aldo assured me as I watched one of the guards take the severed head of the Normal who had led the attack on my tribe. . .And just oh so calmly impale it on one of the spikes.

I clenched my hands, Looking away from the spikes as I felt like getting sick.

Oh gosh. . .That was. . . Disturbing. . .

I tried my best to forget the sight of a large metal spike being forcefully shoved through a ever so slightly decaying skull.

Aldo was speaking with another person as he started to lead his horse, And in turn, Me, Into the large walled in kingdom.

I shrunk down in on myself as the large stone and metal castle that was in the direct center of the very very large kingdom.

As we approached the imposing building, A small group of five women and one meek acting man, Approached Aldo, Some of them moving in to try and kiss him only for him to gently grab onto them and lightly move them away.

''We need to have words in a moment'' He told the confused women and annoyed looking man before leading his horse closer to the entrance.

As soon as we were a few feet from the entrance, Aldo suddenly swept me off of his horse, Holding me bridal style as I let out a squeak of surprise.

''What the hell?'' I hissed out, Clinging onto his shoulders as he let out an amused chuckle.

''Something the matter Sweetie?'' Aldo questioned innocently as some of his guards opened the large castle doors, Letting him inside to the equally large hallway.

I glared at him from under my eyelashes, Pissed at being manhandled. . .And also embarrassed for the same reason.

He just smiled warmly down at me before walking up the large spiraling stairs and proceeding to carry me down a long hall.

''Where are you taking me?'' I questioned after a while of him walking down the seemingly endlessly long hallway.

''To your bedroom of course. . .Can't have you sleeping outside or anything like that'' Aldo said, Sounding amused as I stared up at him, Confused.

''You're. . .Not going to have me sleep with you?'' I questioned, My face starting to heat up ever so slightly as I realized exactly how such a sentence could be taken wrong.

Aldo's smile softened slightly as he shook his head.

''Get some sleep Theo'' He said warmly, Avoiding the question as he set me down outside a bedroom door.

I opened my mouth, About to say something to him, Only for him to turn his back towards me, Walking away.

A small part of me was hurt by the cold dismissal. . .But the larger part of my mind realized that I had been treating him the same way. . .

. . .Fair enough I guess. . .

--- Jude Pov ---

I was hungry and tired.

It had been two days since I had been captured.

Don't get me wrong. . .The cell that I was in was fairly nice. . .It had a fairly good enough nest and bed. . .Way better than what Quinn provides for our prisoners. . .Or for me.

Still. . .I didn't trust them not to attack me while I slept. . .Not to poison the food and water they provided and constantly tried to convince me to eat three times a day.

I tried to escape a few times, But other than that. . .I was as un-problematic as I could be.

It never was a good idea to be too much of a trouble to prison guards. . .After all. . .Who would question if a prisoner suddenly had a few broken bones or missing limbs.

The sound of approaching voices caught my attention.

I moved closer to the corner I had been sitting in, The collar that they had put around my neck to keep me in my second form clanked quietly against the bricks of the wall.

''The spy in here isn't much of a trouble. . .But he refuses to eat, Drink or sleep. . .Some of the others are a bit concerned about him'' One of the familiar guard voices said.

I tensed up as a key rattled in the cell door's lock.

''Well then, We'll see what we can do now won't we'' A velvety warm voice said in response before suddenly the cell door swung open.

A tall greyish black haired man stepped into my cell, A tray with food and a glass of water balanced on his arm.

I was unable to make out his scent thanks to the strong smelling herbs that lined the cell walls.

Originally I had though that was there to hide the smells of fear and blood that normally filled prisons, Now I was thinking. . .Maybe it was to keep the prisoners here from being able to scent the guards and visa versa.

''Well now don't you look uncomfortable'' The yellow eyed man said, Amused sounding as the guard closed the door behind the grey winged man.

I narrowed my eyes, Pulling my legs up closer to my chest as my feathers bristled.

My whole body tensed up as the man set the tray down on the bed before approaching me.

He got just close enough so that if he reached out he could touch me, Before crouching down in front of me, His giant grey wings arching behind him and blocking not only my escape but also my view of anything other than him.

''Let's have a little chat, Alright honey?'' The strange man said, His voice leaving no room for argument as I did a double take at that instant nickname.

I stared in shock at the man before me, He had an amused smile on his face but a deadly looking glint in his eyes.

His arms rested limply on top of his legs, His ruby colored shirt's sleeves rolled up to his elbows, Revealing slightly scarred forearms.

''Now now, It's impolite to undress someone with your eyes'' The odd man chided while I was in the middle of figuring out if I could take him in a fight.

With how eerily calm and amused he was acting. . .I had a strong feeling that the answer to that question was a resounding 'No'.

Well. . .Fuck me I guess. . .

------------------------------------------------------------

Very late chapter but. . .Aldo's met Jude now. . .

Anyways! Like always, Have a good day/night and find a better book! - fallen

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

84.4K 3.4K 56
"I wanted to remind him of the night we cleared things out. He has all the right to fear especially that we're deviating from the norm. But what is r...
1.2M 15.4K 50
Attention: NOT FOR GRAMMAR FREAKS, I REPEAT, NOT FOR GRAMMAR FREAKS or people who likes to correct mistakes. Sorry but it just ruins my fun to write...
45.2K 2.9K 55
Book 3 in "My Mate...." series Princeton SaintClair, eldest son of Lucas and Caleb SaintClair is your typical 22 year old boy with a few select grou...
205K 7.3K 42
Kelanie falls for his best friends brother. (Not good with descriptions, sorry) BOOK #1 (Mpreg!!) I went back through the book and realized I had so...